Succubi Hunter RPG – Developers page

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

SuccubiHunterRPG
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Succubi Hunter RPG – Developers page

Post by SuccubiHunterRPG »

Last Update 10 March 2024

THIS PAGE IS CURRENTLY BEING UPDATED TO SUPPORT VERSION 2.0 PRE-RELEASE

Details on this page are significantly out of date. :-)

Hi welcome to my new tease Succubi Hunter RPG Version 1.0. This tease has been inspired by several other teases that utilise RPG elements to create both a tease and a game.

This page has been completely re-written on 29 April 2023

This is page should provides background and guidance and a place to collaborate on how to contribute to Succubi Hunter RPG

The following other pages exist to support this game
• Succubi Hunter RPG – Installation instructions and game Guide viewtopic.php?t=25637
• Succubi Hunter RPG – Report bugs, grammatical mistakes and story line faults viewtopic.php?p=334890#p334890
• Succubi Hunter RPG – Developer page viewtopic.php?p=334892#p334892 (also contains the current and planned plot for developers)
• Succuibi Hunter RPG – Collaboration page, for sharing new media and scripts viewtopic.php?t=25645

This page is largely a place to discuss game mechanics, I will try and monitor it actively to assist contributors.

I have made a somewhat unusual decision to create the game in TeaseAI. Since the original release I Markus has completed Tease AI Awakening.
- the current version is now 100% stable but not optimized for awakening
- the development version is optimized but has some bugs, this version has been abandoned for the next major release

I am sure many people will say using TeaseAI was a terrible decision but they can get stuffed.

I used Tease AI for 3 reasons
• Tease AI awakening allows you to use videos as part of the tease
• By using Tease AI I can create an open world that others can contribute to
• I had played with Tease AI and knew how to use it

Seeking beta testers for Succubi Hunter Version 2.0
Beta testers are expected to support themselves, I won;t release it to people I have to support.

If you are interested please PM me with a brief note of your level of understanding of Tease AI and Succubi Hunter scripting

Development plan
Spoiler: show
The truth is that I work on this when I feel like it, I have a real life and I probably put about 2 hours a week into this project.

I encourage people to contribute their own story line and in their own way but if you want to help me with my plans or simply know what is coming here is my list of development ideas.

If you do want to work on any of these please let me know so we don't work cross purposes, once your work is complete you can give me new and modified scrips and I will add them to the core games or will put a link to your scripts to the main page for people to sample your work

General Development
1. COMPLETED BY MARKUS - Modify/create Lazy sub so that it has a full list of known in game commands and some programmable buttons for commands that are learnt through the game
2. COMPLETED BY MARKUS - Modify TeaseAI so that the succubi can talk to you as would a glitter contact – In TeaseAI comments typically come from your mistress and can also come from a glitter contact with the command @Contact3. What I want is to be ale to do the same with the variable SuccubiName
Succubi Development
3. COMPLETED BY MEOWWW - Create a complete succubi list using high quality sponsored video. This is how the game is meant to be played but to avoid copy-write issues they are not supplied. The game should have around 12-18 succubi of each level, the lite version currently published only has about 10 in total giving people a chance to experience the game without excessive setup times
4. ABANDONED - Create a complete succubi list using high quality images as an alternative to the video downloads
5. COMPLETED BY MEOWWW - Create complete succubi with Video/images. This would require negotiation of rights, I know some people have claimed to do this for cockhero videos. This would make the game far easier for new users
6. ONGOING - Customise individual succubi when battle commences and during media changes. The game can be far deeper and have character development for each individual succubi. Meoww has implemented better conversations when combat starts and when media changes occur. This will probably never end
7. TESTING COMPLETE AWAITING RELEASE - Add and remove Succubi Flags, much like image and dom tags. Using tages for individual succubi at key times would enable the succubi to interact during battle with comments based on their state of apparel, what they are doing in the media or their perceived personality.
8. ONGOING - Vocabulary files have been introduced, FattsDynamo has expanded vocabulary files that are included in the development version that has significant improvements. More work is needed for expanded taunts in the vocabulary files, this will probably never end
9. IN TESTING - Introduce encounters with multiple succubi – the game mechanics to battle multiple succubi at the same time exists when challenging the queen but the load time is excessive but I think this can be massively shortened in the context of an encounter in the wilderness but I am yet to explore this
10 IN TESTING - introduce questing, Quest mechanics and menus are in test in Version 2.0. A sample quest from Sasha to hunt a specific succubi so she can convince them to help is in testing. A sample quest where Caprice gives you a lead on a a lesbian encounter (with great request) is in test
11 AWAITING RELEASE - Game speed enhancements, are done and a massive improvements, early work is available in the development edition and more compete work has occurred in version 2.0 yet to be released publicly
12 PARTIALLY COMPLETE AND AWAITING RELEASE - Game and hero customization - system menu options to modify the game speed (time it takes to complete) stroking times and pasterns for actions and Hero Attributes. Mos of this work is done but stroking patterns will not be part of Succubi Hunter 2.0
12 IN PROGRESS Hero Kinks - kinks will introduce customization and make certain tasks more difficult. For those with different tastes to mine the kink solution will make encounters more to your liking, rather than perform a standard attack a succubi will also be able to target your kinks so if you want CBT to be a part of the experience it can be. The system menu to establish your kinks will be a part of Version 2.0 but will not include any kink scripts or have modification to the Succubi actions to enable a kink attack.
Story line Development
The Witch
The Witch is an evil dominatrix, obsessed with power and dominating all men and women, using them for her own purpose. She was kicked out of the castle for being too evil. Most succubi view men like humans view animals, a lesser form of life but not to be mistreated. Sasha delighted in tormenting her victims before making them cum.
Sasha is determined to return to the castle and assume her rightful position as the ruler of all where she can feed eternally on men and dominate all succubi. She is posing in Tangramayne as a good witch determined to help the village fight off the “evil” succubi.
For some long lost reason, the blood of the immortals is strong in Tangramayne and Sasha has had success finding Hero’s to fight the succubi. Her ultimate design is to dominate a hero and have the hero dominate enough Succubi that she can return to power.
She made a mistake with the last hero, when she finally achieved true dominance she gave the hero an order. Unknown to her the Hero had met another succubi who had come to dominate him too. Sasha gave the hero orders that were contradictory to the other succubi and the Hero’s mid snapped and he went insane.
Sasha has learnt from this and will be all sweetness and light with you, never ordering you unless you threaten her.
Sasha is stronger than the other succubi think having had opportunity to feed off the previous hero and to an extent yourself, She has also learnt a trick or two since she left the castle, her blowjobs are devastating.
Challenging Sasha will be full of danger, if you have given too much of yourself you will simply be forced to obey an order, if not she is still amazingly strong and has powers you don’t know.
Siding with Sasha will result in a life with a true Dominatrix. She may love you, she may not, but your life will be all about servitude to her and her many slaves.
Interaction - WARNING A REAL SPOILER
Interactions – current
1. The witch is the first NPC you meet, she will provide you with game background, train you and gives the most devastating blowjobs.
2. Training with her will make her stronger and increase her dominance over you as you cum to her blowjobs
3. If you want to fast-rack her dominance you can also seek comfort with her in the village, giving yourself to her willingly
4. Challenging Sasha is possible but you will need to be very strong, if you have cum 13 times you will lose immediately even without this you have given some of yourself to her and the memory of your first blowjob will make it very hard not to be overcome.
5. There is a big question on what to do With Sasha when you defeat her. Do you imprison her, turn her over to the Queen or simply kill her to get her out of the way. Each of these possible outcomes has a major bearing on the end game for your hero

Interactions – awaiting release
1. Sasha can help you when the Queen starts invading your dreams, memories of her blowjob are capable of interrupting the queens dream sessions making it easier to not submit
2 Sasha can provide you quests to hunt succubi who will assist you in your cause

Interactions – planned
1. If you stop training with Sasha she will notice and suspect something is wrong, she will try and abduct you and in-prison you in her dungeon to milk you endlessly until you are under her control. This event is one way of triggering an event that enables you to learn a special skill that is required if you ever want to challenge Caprice or Katya
2. Sasha can assist you in evolving using the scrolls you find in the wilderness
3. Post challenging Sasha there are several scenarios where she may escape, currently never to be seen again. I intend to write new content where she returns to challenge the hero again
Caprice
Caprice is the personification of good in the same way the witch is the personification of evil. But underneath here sweet disposition and unknown even to to her is a dirty mind. What will happen if this nastier side is exposed, will it change her, will it change you? What happens if she is denied the opportunity by her loved one to be all she wants to be?
Caprice provides you the most flexibility in ending and the safest place to train.
Caprice is one of two succubi with a special power, she can hold you infinitely making you stroke until you cum. She can’t make you stroke fast but you will give in eventually if you fight her.
There are minimal consequences to allowing Caprice to be your trainer, she truly loves you and won’t abuse the power you give her, much!
Siding with Caprice is the easiest way to achieve peace for all and allows you to ally with the queen or challenge her for your own choice of ending.
Interactions – current
1. When you first meet Caprice she will attack you as commanded and you will find out that you can’t break her hold on you. But Caprice will chicken out and run away without defeating you.
2. The second time you meet she will try and talk to you, if you let her she will become a trainer and lover interest
3. If you reject and attack her she will simply hold you and make you stroke until you cum. This script is somewhat of a dead end at the moment but that will change with future enhancements.
4. After allying with Caprice, you will be told about the Witches evil history, some details on the queen and where to find their sister Katya. This conversation will trigger an understanding that will enable your first conversation with Katya.
5. After your conversation with Katya, Caprice will be able to source you some strong armor that will fast track your ability to enter the castle and make it far easier to locate her.
6. Currently Caprice is the only way to evolve and gain more attacks when you work with the Secretary to interpret the scrolls of ancient wisdom you find in the wilderness. Your first evolution requires you to submit to caprice (cum 13 times) so she can force you to edge yourself more than you can humanly take, the second evolution requires a very extended session based on the Caprice cock hero video available on this site (and I assume with copy write issues managed). If you find a herb you can cum during this session and continue. I don’t care what this community says I don’t believe anyone can truly follow this video and not cum!
7. There is a unique measurement that applies to Caprice, infatuation or love. Sleeping with Caprice increases your infatuation but so does dreaming of her when you wake next to her. The longer you dream the greater your infatuation
8. Caprice can help you when the Queen starts invading your dreams, memories of her (measured by infatuation) reduce the time Tori can hold you in her dreams. Also the Queen can’t find you when you sleep with Caprice but this is only available to you every second night.
9. After your first evolution where Caprice must edge you over and over again, Caprice develops a infatuation with edging you. You can deny her this passion or you can indulge her fantasies but be careful Caprice will get hungrier and hungrier making what started a simple edging task more and more challenging each time.

Interactions – awaiting release
1 Caprice will tell you (Quest) of lesbian couple and where to find them to increase the chance of finding a lesbian encounter with massive rewards

Interactions – planned
1. When you are captured, Caprice will be one of several succubi who will come to your rescue and in the process teach you a skill that can be used against all succubi but is necessary to defeat Katya and ironically herself. This will also involve a lesbian encounter with Katya
2. Deny Caprice her kinks and she will make a tragic mistake and go to Sasha who will dominate her and use Caprice to get to control of you
The Queen
The Queen is a good, honourable and confident leader. True to her word and loyal to her people.
Tori was the weakest of the three sisters but by far the best leader, it’s no wonder that all the succubi sided with her when conflict between them started to arise.
There is a natural conflict between Succubi and humans, Succubi need males to feed and survive, that men die in these interactions is regrettable in Tori’s eyes but not a tragedy. If asked to chose between humans and her succubi she will chose her succubi every time. This has created great loyalty to her amongst her followers and they will do almost anything she asks out of loyalty and duty not because she has used her sexual powers (which are eminence) to dominate them. If threatened succubi will come to Tori’s aid in droves.
Distracted by duty she does not really understand herself. Tori actually likes men, she definitely likes to fuck. She is fun and playful and has no jealousy in her. If an immortal were presented to her she would be happy to share him amongst all her succubi.
She won’t believe your capable of defeating her and her horde, as a consequence she will even train you to make you stronger without your submission but be aware that every time you do she will develop dominance and not be afraid to use this to the benefit of her people regardless of the consequence to you and your village.
Can you find a way to mutually exist? Would you prefer life in the castle to striving from an almost impossible outcome that protects your village? Or will you ultimately challenge her tying to replace her with another succubi more sympathetic to your village or even yourself as the dominant ruler of all
Tori has a special power in that she can find you in your dreams and try and dominate you which makes it easy for her to achieve all her goals and have you. Be wary however, life will be more pleasant if you give yourself to her willingly rather than being forced into it

Interactions – current
Your interactions with the queen currently have the most impact on the outcome of the game
1. After you defeat the gate guard and enter the castle Tori will know of your existence and invite you to visit her in a dream. This will be the first example of her power to invade your dreams and she will continue to do this regardless of if you visit her or not. The likelihood of her finding you in a dream is influenced by familiarity, how often she has found you. The strength of the dream (duration) is influenced by how strong you are (how much cum you have consumed) Some other succubi may be able to influence the likelihood, duration and nature of the queens visits by also invading your dreams to protect you.
2. When you visit the queen she will offer you
- eternal delight with her
- possibly an alliance that will benefit but not save your village – depends on your choices and if you have taken up an interaction with the secretary
- let you go free noting that there is a state of war between you and her succubi will attack you on-sight and she will invade your dreams until you either fail and a succubi achieves dominance over you or you accept her offer
- You can challenge the queen for the purpose of setting up a new ruler although while the battle script is written end game plot is not
3. The queen will also be available for training once you meet her even in a state of war, in her mind the act of training only hastens when you will submit to her and despite being dedicated to her followers she quite likes you and really likes to fuck
4. You can agree to serve the Queen either with or without Caprice and try to defeat the Witch. At which point you will never leave the castle but Tori will send succubi to train with you and she (and possibly Caprice) will train you. This is a good scenario to follow if you simply like the battle mechanics and don’t want to waste time exploring. It pretty much ends any plot development and prevents you learning special skills as you wont be following other plots but it makes it far easier to experience battles as mini games.

Interactions – planned
1. Tori will provide quests of some description
Katya
Katya is the strongest succubi of all and was originally not that different from her sister Sasha but one encounter change her life. She fell in love with a man, he died, and she killed him. Struck with remorse she changed completely, her lust for male cum and the power that imbued was wiped and she now lives in isolation and peace separated from the rest of the world.
But her love runs true and her allegiance, if she has any is now to mankind. She hates what she did and repents that succubi kill men.
Katya has ridiculous power and like Caprice can hold a man infinitely so that there is no chance of victory.
Can you convince her to help you? Is her aura of peace real or just a cover, Does she secretly still lust for power?

Interactions – current
1. Once you have met Caprice you will be told approximately where Katya lives and that she can help
2. Katya will give you all sorts of good advice including triggering the ability to visit the Secretary and also that Caprice can sneak out some armour that will help you get past the gate guard.
3. Post asking Katya to assist you with the Queens dreams she will also let you train with her but randomly this will increase her addiction to power, if taken far enough she will become evil again and try to dominate human and succubi alike not unlike Sasha but without the sadistic pleasure just the lust for power.

Interactions – planned
1. If you are captured and Caprice comes to your help she will seek Katya’s aid. Katya will inform her that she can teach Caprice a special skill that Caprice can teach you to reflect damage when being stimulated. This is what will help you escape capture. The transfer from Katya will require you to connect as they have sex (a lesbian movie I know is available). Ironically it is this very skill that you can use to defeat Caprice and Katya when they hold you indefinitely, it works far better on them than on any other succubi.
2. Katya will provide quests of some description
The Secretary
The Secretary is very weak in power but is the most knowledgeable succubi ever to have existed. She has dedicated herself to learning the ways of the ancients (a collective term for succubi and immortal males). Her knowledge is immeasurable and she is willing to help you so long as you don’t support Sasha who she views as evil.
Interactions – current
1. Once you defeat the gate guard you can enter her office where she will give you lots of advice
2. The secretary will be able to interpret scrolls of ancient wisdom which ultimately lead to discovery of the ritual which will let you evolve (gain extra attacks)
3. The secretary will ask you to edge for her, if you do this will lead her to a discovery that edges are almost as good as a full release for sustaining succubi yet the experience does not impact dominance and will not kill human males. This will lead her to propose a possible solution to the Queen that will save the village, whereby you and all men edge for succubi so succubi can survive but men will only die in unfortunate accidents where they go too far and cum fully.
4. Providing the ancient scrolls to the Secretary will eventually result in her advising you how you can evolve with Caprice
5. If you surrender or succumb to the Queen, the Secretary will be in charge of arranging practice battles for you to grow stronger
6. If you defeat the Witch the Secretary will save you from a trap of Tori's if you choose to hand over the Witch to the Queen and she will give you advice on one of two ways to rid the kingdom of the Witch eternally

Interactions – Awaiting release
1. The secretary will give you easy access to Guerlain

Interactions – planned
I don’t currently have any real interactions planned but most plot elements developed will probably require her to explain
1. The Secretary will provide quests, probably to dangerous locations where there will be a guarantee of finding a scroll
2. The Secretary will be part of enhancing the game behind the evolution process for Melena
Gurerlain – in the succubi expansion
Guerlain is a unique succubi most similar to a Stimulator and you sense something very unusual about her.
Every time you meet her she is healthier and you are more attracted to her. Maybe it’s not a special power, maybe she is just so damn hot you are falling for her and each battle get harder because of this.
But what is her intention, is she good or evil. Can you trust her to help or hinder you on your quest.
Interactions – current
1. It does not really matter if you defeat or lose to Guerlain however the more defeats you have the less opportunity you will have to train with her before she achieves dominance. After 6 encounters Guerlain will try and talk to you. She will offer to be both your trainer and physical fitness expert. Doing a workout to Guerlain will result in you getting additional health without meditating.
2. There is little consequence to exercising with Guerlain but training is another matter. She is not concerned about your desires and cumming 13 times will result in her using your dominance and your freewill will be taken from you. Unless of course your freewill is to give yourself to her and er desires
Interactions – planned
1. Training or being defeated by Guerlain enough for dominance will have a custom experience, options to dominate her and keep her as a trainer will be introduced
Melena (Maria) – in the succubi expansion
Where did she go, what did she just do, a unique blend of acrobat and sorceress. She lacks any physical attack so you are free to do what you want but that should be flee. She moves so fast, her heal is so strong, eventually she will overwhelm you with spells and lust
Run at the first sight of her
Interactions – current
1. After 7 encounters (or 1 victory) Melena will engage you in conversation if you choose to work with her she will offer you a custom path to evolve (one of two paths) and also train you
Naomi Swann
A very nasty and smart succubi. If I can lock a man and make him obey my will why make him masturbate. Hold him still and get someone to hit him over the head!
Interactions – current
Does not exist yet
Interactions – planned
This will be the alternative way to learn the morph of the reflect skill where you reflect succubi stimulation to damage the succubi herself. The one way to defeat Katya and Caprice.
Once captured and hit over the head she will lock you down and milk you repeatedly using the herb that prevents you from passing out (see evolving). At some stage Caprice or any other love interest I create will hear rumour that this succubi has you and will sneak in but she can’t free you as she can’t open the locks. Caprice will get advice and training from Katya (you will dream the lesbian encounter) then visit you. She will have to milk you herself to emulate a training session and then she will lie in wait for the protagonist to return to milk you, when eventually overcome the protagonist will pass out and caprice will steal the keys, you will be freed and now know a very useful skill as well as have the means to challenge Caprice and Katya.
I’m yet to look for suitable media for the milking sessions
I intend to also make her the succubi that tortured Melena and if you make a mistake that storyline she will capture you in this manner and Melena will come to your aid
Basic game mechanics
If I’m honest the game is a bit of a mess, it’s been a side project for about 2 years without an obvious plan. As such you will find ideas that were formed and never executed and there is an inconsistent approach to naming conventions for the variables. But it works, over time I hope to clean things up but for now it is what it is.

Accompanying Version 2.0 is a clean up of script names and a developers guide that explains key scripts and key interactions for each script with Variables and Vocabulary files

Battle mechanics

Accompanying Version 2.0 is a clean up of script names and a developers guide that explains key scripts and key interactions for each script with Variables and Vocabulary files

Until then you can look at this old description but its of of date
Battle really starts when you enter a location (\SuccubiHunter\Custom\Location) and it is decided if the location is empty or has a succubi in it.

The first file you will need to edit to create a succubi is the vocabulary file #SelectEnemy (\SuccubiHunter\Vocabulary\#SelectEnemy.txt). This file will specify which succubi is to be loaded based on the level of the succubi that exists in the location. You first task is to add your succubi to this file.

This vocabulary file will load the succubi profile. This is the main step to creating a succubi.

The first thing I should say is that I didn’t really intend for there to be such a generic succubi, but to get the game published I have focused on succubi that all follow a standard battle. If you want to do your own work it all starts with the succubi profile from here you can do anything just finish the script with the line @Call(Custom\Location\#Var[Location].txt, EncounterOver) This will return you to your current location where you left off.

To create a standard succubi just copy an existing profile and modify the attributes. This is the first point where you can really deviate from the standard. You can review an example of a modified succubi by looking at the Guerlain profile, you can review a standard profile by looking at Mila Azul but for now I will just say set your attributes as you desire and move on. The attributes should be self explanatory
Succubi Media and media mechanics
UPDATE - I have created a workbook (Excel) that automates a standard succubi. While it is in development please just ask me for a copy if you want to work creating your own succubi.

Until then you can look at this old description but its of of date

Media attributes are loaded in the file \SuccubiHunter\Custom\Succubi\#Var[SuccubiID]\#Var[SuccubiLevel]\#Var[SuccubiMediaSet]\MediaSetAttributes

Here are key variables, the options for each and the impact of what they do
• [MediaType] = defines what media to show during combat
◦ [Video] = if MediaType is set to Video then you will be playing a video saved into the mediaset folder at a set time
◦ [RandomVideo] = is used if the segment of relevant video is quite long, typically the video is interrupted when the succubi acts which will reset the video to the original start time. If for example you want to sample 4 minutes of video then you will want to set the media type to random video which will restart the video at one of 4 predefined start times
◦ [Image] – used if the media is images
• [SuccubiStateType] = this sets a variable for where images should be saved and for video encounters what variables are used to define the start and run time. Typically this is set to “State1” at the start of combat and progresses as you damage the succubi
• [StateXXXStartTime] = this defines the start time for a video based on the [SuccubiStateType] for example @SetVar[State1StartTime]=[90] will start the video when is State1 to 10% through the video
• [StateXXXRunTime] = this defines the runtime time before the video will restart again based on the [SuccubiStateType] for example @SetVar[State1StartTime]=[90] with @SetVar[State1RunTime]=[60] will start the video State1 to 10% through the video and loop it every 60 seconds.
• [RandomStartTime1] = Used when [MediaType]=[RandomVideo]. Sometimes a relevant segment of a video is so long that you never reach content toward the end. You can break the restart time into four separate start times using these variables. It depends a bit on the nature of the succubi but generally you want to aim for about 90 second run times. If the relevant part of the video is much over 2 min I break the video up
• [RandomStartTime1] = 2nd of 4 random start times
• [RandomStartTime1] = 3rd of 4 random start times
• [RandomStartTime1] = 4th of 4 random start times
• [SuccubiSpecialStimulation] – level 3 and 4 succubi will physically touch the hero. This variable defines what will happen when the succubi tries to make you cum
◦ [No] = no special images or video will be used – typically the setting for a level 1 and 2 succubi
◦ [VideoBlowjob] = means that when stimulation starts it will go to a time on the main video
◦ [VideoHandjob] = means that when stimulation starts it will go to a time on the main video
◦ [VideoFuck] = means that when stimulation starts it will go to a time on the main video
◦ [VideoBlowjobSpecial] = means that when stimulation starts it will go to a special video saved into a subfolder called blowjob
◦ [VideoHandjobSpecial] = means that when stimulation starts it will go to a special video saved into a subfolder called handjob
◦ [VideoFuckSpecial] = means that when stimulation starts it will go to a special video saved into a subfolder called fuck
◦ [VideoBlowjobMulti] = enables multiple start times for longer video segments
◦ [VideoHandjobMulti] = enables multiple start times for longer video segments
◦ [VideoFuckMulti] = enables multiple start times for longer video segments
◦ [VideoBlowjobSpecialMulti] = enables multiple start times for longer video segments
◦ [VideoHandjobSpecialMulti] = enables multiple start times for longer video segments
◦ [VideoFuckSpecialMulti] = enables multiple start times for longer video segments
◦ [ImageBlowjob] = means that when stimulation starts it will go to a special images saved into a subfolder called blowjob
◦ [ImageHandjob] = means that when stimulation starts it will go to a special images saved into a subfolder called handjob
◦ [ImageFuck] = means that when stimulation starts it will go to a special images saved into a subfolder called Fuck
• [BlowjobRunTime] = used in conjunction with blowjob videos in the same was that state1Runtime does for normal videos. There is also [HandRunTime] [FuckRunTime]
• [BlowjobStartTimeOne] = Used in the same way that [RandomStartTime1] is used for blowjob videos. There is of course 4 of these 1-4 and equivalents for Handjob and fuck
Last edited by SuccubiHunterRPG on Sun Mar 10, 2024 9:05 am, edited 7 times in total.
SuccubiHunterRPG
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: Succubi Hunter RPG – Developers page

SuccubiHunterRPG wrote: Sun Sep 25, 2022 7:50 pm 2. Modify TeaseAI so that the succubi can talk to you as would a glitter contact – In TeaseAI comments typically come from your mistress and can also come from a glitter contact with the command @Contact3. What I want is to be ale to do the same with the variable SuccubiName
Succubi Development
Hi all - privately Markus has sent me a solution for this. A big thanks and now there is a massive update to make. I think this will be the first major release My aim is to get to this in about a month
meowww
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by meowww »

For now this are just Ideas, hopefully showing the potential this Game has and yes if i can figure it out, i do intent to add as much of it as i can

Beware Wall of Text ahead
World

Traps

Main Idea here is to make Search more risky
As soon as you hit a level that allows you to defeat most Succubi in very few Turns, Search becomes way to favorable to the Hero, to the point of where you can do it mindlessly, as long as you stay in the right Area for your Level that is, by adding Traps to the Search Option it should stay Risky throughout the whole Game

CockHero or perhaps Random PMV´s/Compilations

- Short Cock Hero (3-10 Minutes) (Maybe Single Rounds of existing CH´s)
- PMV/Compilation (3-10 Minutes) (using TeaseAi Metronome for Stroking)
- Ideally Cumming would Result in a Random Succubi getting stronger
- Alternative, each time you cum, the Trap get´s a stronger hold over you, until you find yourself unable to resist it anymore (Game Over)

Audio

- Short Teasing Audio
- Audio Tracks of Moaning/Whispering/Breathing
- Alternative, each time you cum, the Trap get´s a stronger hold over you, until you find yourself unable to resist it anymore (Game Over)

Succubi

Succubi Skills (General)

SuccubiSense

- Sensing and using your Fetish against you
- Beauty of setting up Media (Everyone can add there own Fetish)
- Think of it as another Stimulate, but by using your Fetish, she weakens you get´s a bit more control over you, ending up in shorter, but also faster stroking then the usual stimulate (maybe like half the time, but two times the speed?)
- To make it possible to use with whatever model, the Images or Video she projects of your Fetish aren´t her, just random projections

For example if you are into Feet, all that is needed is a few short Videos or Picture for that matter showing them of and all Classes will use that Media on this Skill, pretty much like SuccubiLust uses Blowjob Images

Succubi Skills (Class Specific)

Trying to make classes feel even more unique, on that note, you already did an amazing job on making all this classes unique on it´s own, i just feel like there can be even more to them :P

Standard Succubi

She is fine, it´s standart for a reason after all
-Nothing to see here

Knight

i see her as Tank, she surely will not overwhelm you, but thanks to all her Defensive focus she may outlast you with ease
There is one thing i miss on her though, some sort of taunt, something that in a sense forces you to Attack her, even if she has a shield up, as of now you easily can just rest and wait for the right time to attack

SuccubiTaunt

- She taunts you with her beauty
- All you can think of is attacking her
- No matter what option you choice on your turn, the Result will be "Attack"

Amazon

Have fought exactly one so far and at that time it was quiet scary, not sure if they really need more to there name, but if so all i could think of would be a skill that halfs your Defense Power

SuccibiDown

- Her powerful Aura weakens your resolve
- Your Defense is halfed
- Stackable Debuff
- Can and should be dispelled asap

Acrobats
To me they feel like the weakest Class of the bunch, even weaker as Standart Succubi and that isn´t right, there Speed and extra Attack should be a real threat, unfortunately they die to quick to get there

Succubicat

- a Permabuff
- Because of her incredible Speed she always get´s to act first
- Think of it like her always ambushing in a sense

Succubinimble (Alternative to Succubicat)

- Different Permabuff
- Because of her incredible Speed, there always is a good chance for your Attack to miss
- She may have low Health, but that doesn´t matter if you can´t hit her

SuccubiAfterImage

- She might be to fast for you
- You can´t keep up with her Speed
- Chance to skip your turn

Sorceresses
As much as i love Mages, i already run into a problem with her, because of her Buffs and Debuffs, you can run into a scenario, where she pretty much owns you, you can´t do anything, that all in itself sounds great for a Succubi, there is only one problem with this, she doesn´t know how to execute and that result with 3 Option for the Player:

- Wait til she decides to finish you
- Try to Flee, before she decides to finish you
- Use I Came just to end the fight

None of this Options feel great as player, problem is i am not really sure how to fix this either...
Obviously having her execute you sexually or Physically would be perfect at the point of where it feels like she owns you, but i doubt that this is possible :/

So maybe a Surrender Button for a situation like this would be nice to have? The Result would be the exact same as "i Came", it just would feel less awkward to press :lol:

As for Skills, i think she got more then enough unique skills already, adding more would probably be overkill, but just in case:

SuccubiSilence

- Another Debuff
- Stackable
- Can and should be dispelled
- Silences the Player, unable to Heal
- If not dealed with, may also make it unable to Flee

Not going to add anymore, let´s just say by her being a Mage, the possibilitys are endless, just to name a few, sexy Charm, Counterspell, Magic binds, Visions and so on, she easily could be a single fight and by using a Spell like teleport make it a Duo fight as well :lol:

Simulators

Another one of my Favorite classes, for no reason really *cough* Stimulate Focused Class, but she could go even more into the unique role of trying to drain you

SuccubiCurse

- A rather powerful attack, maybe to powerful?
- If she Curses you, she get´s almost full control over you, able to make you Edge
- Each Lvl of Curse will demand an additional Edge
- If not, well 1 Edge might not be bad, but if ignored you may end up with way more Edges then you can handle

Also let´s not forget she already makes you stroke alot, if it wasn´t a struggle yet to decide between Attack or Rest, the Edge/s surely will make it one :D
SuccubiHunterRPG
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Love the ideas and I have already started on a few happy for all of these really.

I will let you know when I start on any of these actively as I know you are starting to play around with your own scripts so we don't end up working on the same project

Traps are probably the easiest to implement and there are two way

1 #Items randomises what you find, adding a line @Call(Custom\Trap.txt) would work. You would need to finish the trap script with the line @Call(Custom\Location\#Var[Location].txt, AfterSearch)
The problem with this way is that each time you search you are less likely to find something, I don't think that should apply to traps
2 It would be cleaner to execute the trap in this section of each location file but that is a lot of edits.
(StartSearch)
@NullResponse @SetVar[RandomNumber]=[#Random(1,28)] #ChangeTime @Chance05(Trap)
@If[RandomNumber]<[#Var[Location]Find]Then(Find)
You find nothing @Goto(AfterSearch)
(Trap)
@NullResponse @CallReturn(Custom\Trap.txt)
@Goto(AfterSearch)

Your edge mechanics should be pretty easy too, they are just another type of attack.

I love ideas like the knight randomly taunting but most of these will have issues with the delays they create. You need to put an "If" command in front of normal actions and that command gets checked every time, too many of these slow the combat mechanics. For me it takes to long to load the heros attack options already but if I can find ways to speed that up then these are great things to put back in

meowww wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 12:22 am For now this are just Ideas, hopefully showing the potential this Game has and yes if i can figure it out, i do intent to add as much of it as i can

Beware Wall of Text ahead
World

Traps

Main Idea here is to make Search more risky
As soon as you hit a level that allows you to defeat most Succubi in very few Turns, Search becomes way to favorable to the Hero, to the point of where you can do it mindlessly, as long as you stay in the right Area for your Level that is, by adding Traps to the Search Option it should stay Risky throughout the whole Game

CockHero or perhaps Random PMV´s/Compilations

- Short Cock Hero (3-10 Minutes) (Maybe Single Rounds of existing CH´s)
- PMV/Compilation (3-10 Minutes) (using TeaseAi Metronome for Stroking)

Audio

- Short Teasing Audio
- Audio Tracks of Moaning/Whispering/Breathing

Succubi

Succubi Skills (General)

SuccubiSense

- Sensing and using your Fetish against you
- Beauty of setting up Media (Everyone can add there own Fetish)
- Think of it as another Stimulate, but by using your Fetish, she weakens you get´s a bit more control over you, ending up in shorter, but also faster stroking then the usual stimulate (maybe like half the time, but two times the speed?)
- To make it possible to use with whatever model, the Images or Video she projects of your Fetish aren´t her, just random projections

For example if you are into Feet, all that is needed is a few short Videos or Picture for that matter showing them of and all Classes will use that Media on this Skill, pretty much like SuccubiLust uses Blowjob Images

Succubi Skills (Class Specific)

Trying to make classes feel even more unique, on that note, you already did an amazing job on making all this classes unique on it´s own, i just feel like there can be even more to them :P

Standard Succubi

She is fine, it´s standart for a reason after all
-Nothing to see here

Knight

i see her as Tank, she surely will not overwhelm you, but thanks to all her Defensive focus she may outlast you with ease
There is one thing i miss on her though, some sort of taunt, something that in a sense forces you to Attack her, even if she has a shield up, as of now you easily can just rest and wait for the right time to attack

SuccubiTaunt

- She taunts you with her beauty
- All you can think of is attacking her
- No matter what option you choice on your turn, the Result will be "Attack"

Amazon

Have fought exactly one so far and at that time it was quiet scary, not sure if they really need more to there name, but if so all i could think of would be a skill that halfs your Defense Power

SuccibiDown

- Her powerful Aura weakens your resolve
- Your Defense is halfed
- Stackable Debuff

Acrobats
To me they feel like the weakest Class of the bunch, even weaker as Standart Succubi and that isn´t right, there Speed and extra Attack should be a real threat, unfortunately they die to quick to get there

Succubicat

- a Permabuff
- Because of her incredible Speed she always get´s to act first
- Think of it like her always ambushing in a sense

Succubinimble (Alternative to Succubicat)

- Different Permabuff
- Because of her incredible Speed, there always is a good chance for your Attack to miss
- She may have low Health, but that doesn´t matter if you can´t hit her

SuccubiAfterImage

- She might be to fast for you
- You can´t keep up with her Speed
- Chance to skip your turn

Sorceresses
As much as i love Mages, i already run into a problem with her, because of her Buffs and Debuffs, you can run into a scenario, where she pretty much owns you, you can´t do anything, that all in itself sounds great for a Succubi, there is only one problem with this, she doesn´t know how to execute and that result with 3 Option for the Player:

- Wait til she decides to finish you
- Try to Flee, before she decides to finish you
- Use I Came just to end the fight

None of this Options feel great as player, problem is i am not really sure how to fix this either...
Obviously having her execute you sexually or Physically would be perfect at the point of where it feels like she owns you, but i doubt that this is possible :/

So maybe a Surrender Button for a situation like this would be nice to have? The Result would be the exact same as "i Came", it just would feel less awkward to press :lol:

As for Skills, i think she got more then enough unique skills already, adding more would probably be overkill, but just in case:

SuccubiSilence

- Another Debuff
- Stackable
- Can and should be dispelled
- Silences the Player, unable to Heal
- If not dealed with, may also make it unable to Flee

Not going to add anymore, let´s just say by her being a Mage, the possibilitys are endless, just to name a few, sexy Charm, Counterspell, Magic binds, Visions and so on, she easily could be a single fight and by using a Spell like teleport make it a Duo fight as well :lol:

Simulators

Another one of my Favorite classes, for no reason really *cough* Stimulate Focused Class, but she could go even more into the unique role of trying to drain you

SuccubiCurse

- A rather powerful attack, maybe to powerful?
- If she Curses you, she get´s almost full control over you, able to make you Edge
- Each Lvl of Curse will demand an additional Edge
- If not, well 1 Edge might not be bad, but if ignored you may end up with way more Edges then you can handle

Also let´s not forget she already makes you stroke alot, if it wasn´t a struggle yet to decide between Attack or Rest, the Edge/s surely will make it one :D
meowww
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by meowww »

i can´t, help, please...
Here are the Succubi i try to do:

https://mega.nz/file/MOBGFTRL#nXCVMQguy ... yDtsaZgRa8

They do work, but the Video times aren´t correct and i have no clue what the right ones would be...

Trial and error isn´t really getting me anywhere, so i guess it´s time to scream for help...

Pretty sure the scripts in itself will give you an idea of what the times are, i wrote them in seconds afterall, clearly not the way to do it though >.<
Edit: Ignore Sonya Blaze, just saw you are already going to use her, will look for an alternative then :-P
SuccubiHunterRPG
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

meowww wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 7:35 pm i can´t, help, please...
Here are the Succubi i try to do:

https://mega.nz/file/MOBGFTRL#nXCVMQguy ... yDtsaZgRa8

They do work, but the Video times aren´t correct and i have no clue what the right ones would be...

Trial and error isn´t really getting me anywhere, so i guess it´s time to scream for help...

Pretty sure the scripts in itself will give you an idea of what the times are, i wrote them in seconds afterall, clearly not the way to do it though >.<
Edit: Ignore Sonya Blaze, just saw you are already going to use her, will look for an alternative then :-P
Sorry it's taken me so long to get to this.

Other than the start times these look fine. As mentioned in the other post the start times are a percentage of the video time not the total seconds

Since the first release I have developed a general plan that only level 1 succubi would not masturbate and for those models with solo masturbation I would use lvl 2 for those who only did solo material and level 3 and 4 for those who have materiel where they give blowjobs/handjobs and fuck. These models do have good materiel to support level and 4 but I find it hard to get material suitable for level 1 succubi since most of the playboy material has been removed from PornHub

I have also now tried out my new excel solution to create scripts and just tested my first level 4. It worked perfectly. Try this script as an example
https://mega.nz/file/kHNEjLjZ#ulo_rZDGE ... GC4g8u2m8I

Now that this is working, are you interested in creating the level 3 and 4 succubi that would be required to make the game complete? If so I will start on a few of the plot elements I had an idea for your traps, what do you think of this? It's your idea originally so if you don't want me to take it in this direction I won't
The traps will be powerful memories left behind by unimaginable events, succubi who tortured their captives before killing them. I will use femdom videos of cruel handjobs and the like. The hero won't be able to escape these memories and will experience them first hand. The hero can ask NPC's like the queen or the secretary about these memories and will find out that they are expelled succubi and he can start on a quest to hunt them down. I thought I would create a new region east of the castle that the queen can grant access to to complete this mission. The longer the Hero takes to start on this mission and the more memories he experiences the more addicted to this kind of kink he will become, this will make him more susceptible when he finally engages this mission and also more susceptible to Sasha. If left un-dealt with long enough these succubi will find Sasha and aid her in her goals to return to power where these succubi will be given positions of power and more opportunity to pursue their cruel ways
meowww
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by meowww »

SuccubiHunterRPG wrote: Tue Oct 25, 2022 10:12 am Sorry it's taken me so long to get to this.
No worries, wasn´t expecting you to be fast on this or anything :lol:

SuccubiHunterRPG wrote: Tue Oct 25, 2022 10:12 amOther than the start times these look fine. As mentioned in the other post the start times are a percentage of the video time not the total seconds
i am about to give this another try with the excel, that probably will fix the start times
SuccubiHunterRPG wrote: Tue Oct 25, 2022 10:12 amSince the first release I have developed a general plan that only level 1 succubi would not masturbate and for those models with solo masturbation I would use lvl 2 for those who only did solo material and level 3 and 4 for those who have materiel where they give blowjobs/handjobs and fuck. These models do have good materiel to support level and 4 but I find it hard to get material suitable for level 1 succubi since most of the playboy material has been removed from PornHub
Yeah after i send you this i remembered level 1 being more "tame", i did looked some more and actually found a few that should work :-)
SuccubiHunterRPG wrote: Tue Oct 25, 2022 10:12 amI have also now tried out my new excel solution to create scripts and just tested my first level 4. It worked perfectly. Try this script as an example
https://mega.nz/file/kHNEjLjZ#ulo_rZDGE ... GC4g8u2m8I
Tested this and yeah seems to work, but Starttime 4 seconds results with seeing the start text "WowGirls Preview etc."

Changing the Starttime to 5 seconds skips that part :-P
SuccubiHunterRPG wrote: Tue Oct 25, 2022 10:12 amNow that this is working, are you interested in creating the level 3 and 4 succubi that would be required to make the game complete?
If i can get lvl 1 to work, i probably will be able to do the same with 2/3/4 so yeah i would be willing to do that then

Edit: May have to take this words back, cause for me the excel makes things just worse -.-

Edit2: Turns out i was overcomplicating things, it´s actually quite easy to use, if you don´t overthink stuff xD

Replaced the 3 Image only ones, with Media ones, added 1 more, changed the balance slightly and now there are 3 per Class for lvl 1, i am quite happy with this now :D

Also did the same with lvl 2 changing 1 Succubi from Simulator to Sorceress, to also have a balance of 3 per class, sort of, cause
-Guerlain actually is a 4 Simulator, since she is present on each level
-MelenaMaria is her own class ("Strange")
-MilaAzul has 6 Classes, if we would take this 100%accurate, she probably would count as one Succubi, even if she is present 6 times
SuccubiHunterRPG wrote: Tue Oct 25, 2022 10:12 amIf so I will start on a few of the plot elements I had an idea for your traps, what do you think of this? It's your idea originally so if you don't want me to take it in this direction I won't
The traps will be powerful memories left behind by unimaginable events, succubi who tortured their captives before killing them. I will use femdom videos of cruel handjobs and the like. The hero won't be able to escape these memories and will experience them first hand. The hero can ask NPC's like the queen or the secretary about these memories and will find out that they are expelled succubi and he can start on a quest to hunt them down. I thought I would create a new region east of the castle that the queen can grant access to to complete this mission. The longer the Hero takes to start on this mission and the more memories he experiences the more addicted to this kind of kink he will become, this will make him more susceptible when he finally engages this mission and also more susceptible to Sasha. If left un-dealt with long enough these succubi will find Sasha and aid her in her goals to return to power where these succubi will be given positions of power and more opportunity to pursue their cruel ways
Queen has her Dreams, Sasha would have this Traps, sounds fair to me, also the Game desperatly needs more Quests, so yeah i am all for it
As far as me goes, i am jumping places right now anyway, from doing lvl 1 Succubi, to sorting all Succubi, to temporarly removing the image ones etc. xD

In the process i did learned that there is one to many MilaAzul though, there is MilaAzul and MilaAzulAcSo, both are lvl2 Sorceress :whistle:
meowww
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by meowww »

Tried myself at a Level 3 Succubus, seems to be rather simple, guess i will do all of the ones you gave me Media for step by step :P

But the real Question is how many Level 3 Succubi did you have in mind?
SuccubiHunterRPG
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

meowww wrote: Wed Oct 26, 2022 12:55 pm Tried myself at a Level 3 Succubus, seems to be rather simple, guess i will do all of the ones you gave me Media for step by step :P

But the real Question is how many Level 3 Succubi did you have in mind?
You know what, I have not really worked it out, I have a feeling there should be about 2 of each type except stimulators where there should be 4.
meowww
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by meowww »

SuccubiHunterRPG wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 6:53 am You know what, I have not really worked it out, I have a feeling there should be about 2 of each type except stimulators where there should be 4.
Sounds alright to me, need to do 8 more then

How about Level 4? Also 2 per and 4 Stimulator?

Edit: Probably should mention this before we do it twice, i am in the process of redoing/checking all existing Succubi using the script, well almost all, not going to touch special ones like Guerlain

Hopefully this will resolve the stats getting carried into another fight issue, usually this isn´t a big deal, but if Guerlain stats get carried over to another Succubi, especially after encountering her a few times already, it´s quite brutal :lol:
meowww
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by meowww »

After having started to add some Level 3 Succubi, the balance seems to be very odd :huh:

I see the Forest as the starting Area, early on you stay close to the City fight level 1 to get stronger

As soon as you can beat them rather easily you can go deeper into the Forest fight level 2, level up a bit more

Then you can progress the Story, learn about your first Level 3 fight (this one is fine), overcome it with some help and progress pretty much the whole rest of the existing Story

That´s how it was for me, but now with the added Level 3 Succubi the balance is totally off, why do they even show up in the Forest?

They have no right to be in the Forest, Stat wise, it looks alot like "evolve", as well as leveling afterwards is pretty much mandatory to reliable fight Level 3-4, neither of them should show up in the Forest, cause all they do there is making you run and run and run...

With only 1-2 level 3 Succubi this wasn´t a visible problem, cause you very rarely run into them, but now with having started to add more, it does become a problem, so far i only did a few, making it 6, but the amount they show up already has skyrocket and it will get even worse as soon as i add the missing ones

Long Story short, in my opinion Level 3-4 Succubi should both be reserved for later Areas and not show up in the Forest at all (aside from the Story encounter)

Or for a more detailed Idea/Solution:

We got 4 Areas and that is what i would do, not going to mention the Story encounter, as i already said that one is fine

close/mid/far as in distance from City

-Area 1 close Level 1, mid Level 1/2(25%/75%), far Level 1/2(50%/50%)

-Area 2 close Level 1/2 (50%/50%), mid Level 1/2(25%/75%), far Level 2/3(25%/75%)

-Area 3 close Level 1/2(25%/75%), mid Level 2/3(50%/50%), far Level 3/4(75%/25%)

-Area 4 close Level 2/3(25%/75%), mid Level 3/4(50%/50%), far Level 3/4(25%/75%)

Example 1/2(75%/25%), means you can encounter either Level 1 or Level 2 on that Tile, chance for it being Level 1 would be 75%, while chance for it to be Level 2 would be 25%

i think that should be an ok balance and i am almost certain it´s possible to do (haven´t looked into the script xD)
SuccubiHunterRPG
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Have just posted a major update

the changes modify the following files in the following ways
• Custom\ChangeDay
◦ modified to allow you to train or meditate after being forced to return to the town
• Custom\HeroAction
◦ Added special flee counter for MelenaMaria
• Custom\Training
◦ modified to prevent training past the succubi capability
◦ added the ability train multiple skills in one session
◦ Enabled you to wake in the castle after training with the Queen
• Custom\Hero\ArmorAttack
◦ Fixed two errors Meowww found
• Custom\Location\0N0E
◦ modified to speed up engagement in town
• Custom\Location\0N5E
◦ Setup the ability to wake here after training with the queen
◦ Enabled you to enter Naomi’s dungeon
• Custom\NPC (folder)
◦ New image added for a dungeon
• Custom\NPC\Queen\QueenDream
◦ Fixed typos
◦ Fixed dream interupt (well Meowww did)
• Custom\NPC\Queen\MeetQueen
◦ Exposed the training menu
• Custom\NPC\Caprice\Caprice
◦ Fixed typos
◦ Fixed stage 1 evolve that made edges infinite
• Custom\NPC\Katya\Katya
◦ enabled sleeping at her hut to escape the queens dreams
◦ enabled training after sleeping at the hut
◦ introduced her corruption and bad ending
• Custom\NPC\Witch\Introduction
◦ Fixed bug which set an invalid location
◦ Fixed a bug that prevented Caprice being found on the first day
• Stroke\Start\SuccibiHunter0.2 (in the folder SuccubiHunter\Stroke\Start\)
◦ Added the location 0N5E as a location you can wake up in
◦ Added the location -3N2E as a location you can wake up in
• Custom\Succubi\MelenaMaria – Whole folder (only available in the extended Succubi Pack)
◦ Enables Flee counter and Victory counter for her too support the hero
◦ Added story
◦ Added training ability
◦ Added evolve training skill
◦ Created evolve quest
SuccubiHunterRPG
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Have just posted a major update

the changes modify the following files in the following ways
• \Custom\NPC\Caprice\All files
◦ Fixed heroname
◦ Added caprices kink story
• \Custom\NPC\Secretary\ Secretary
◦ Added @Nullresponse to make the scroll research more effective
• \Custom\NPC\Queen\MeetQueen
◦ Modified to allow a succubi to bring the hero to the queen after establishing dominance
• \Custom\NPC\Witch\Introduction
◦ Made the introduction run Faster
◦ fixed issues with TeaseAI Awakening compatability
◦ Added option to identify when you came and restart menu afterwards
• \Custom\Location0N0E
◦ Change safe castle to take you to the corridor not into the queens chamber
• \Custom\Location\0N5E
◦ fixed issue loading the queens chamber
• \Custom\SuccubiAttack
◦ Added change image check to script to change media if damage inflicted should trigger a a change in media
• \Custom\Training
◦ Modified training to allow Caprices kink
◦ Modified to allow succubi training
◦ fixed issues with TeaseAI Awakening compatability
◦ Added option to identify when you came and restart menu afterwards
• \Custom\LoadSuccubiEncounter
◦ Modified to enable dominance by the succubi or hero
• Added \Vocabulary\#CapriceKinkChance
• Added \Custom\HeroDominatesSuccubi.txt
• Replaced the \Audio\OrgasmLVL1.mp4 with an MP3 and updated the following scripts
◦ \Custom\NPC\Queen\Battle.txt
◦ \Custom\NPC\Queen\SuccubiAttack.txt
◦ \Custom\NPC\Witch\Challenge.txt
◦ \Custom\SuccubiAttack.txt
• All vocab files fixed
SuccubiHunterRPG
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

I have just posted a major update.

I have almost completed changes for compatibility with TeaseAi Awakening. Mos tof the game is now accessible there is just a few end game boss fights and story lines to update
meowww
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by meowww »

Moving it over to Development, cause well it makes sense :lol:
FattsDynamo wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 10:32 am -There are grammar, punctuation, and spelling mistakes left, right, and center—ALL OVER the place in this game!
-Transition Text/Taunt on State Changes (ChangeImageCheck)
-Edging
-Difficulty
-Games Pace
-Character development
1. Grammar

Hopefully most of it will be fixed soon, meant to do it much earlier, but fixing all of this while SuccubiHunter itself works on the script was never going to work, cause he would have to add everything manually, since his scripts would look different by the time

2. Transition Text/Taunt on State Change

This basically is a left over from the time Succubi couldn´t talk, now with the Succubi being able to talk, it probably could be removed all together or be done in a much simpler way, like use a File called #StateTaunt and in said File there could be simple taunts that fit for everyone, like i don´t know "Time to be more serious" "i am not going to lose" etc. you know just simple stuff that says she is going to increase the heat and this Taunts then would randomly be choicen from #StateTaunt

Given that i will reupload everything at somepoint, changing this shouldn´t be a problem, we just have to figure out, if we want to change it and how exactly

Personally i would like to change this to a TauntFile, that just uses somewhat generic Taunts that just say "i am going to be more serious now" and that´s it, the actual Taunting/teasing happens on Attack/Stimulate etc. anyway

3. Edging

Yeah i did nag SuccubiHunter quite alot about it and i think our last stand on this, was to add it in as a chance, basically every Succubi would have a set chance based on Level to make you Edge (hence why every Succubi already has the variable for it in there scripts)

This way it wouldn´t happen to much and at the same time, it totally could fuck you over, to the point of where leveling "Rest" suddenly might be something to consider

4. Difficulty

To my knowledge this already is work in progress

5. Games Pace

The biggest problem we have with that, is that there simply isn´t that much to do yet, like right now aside from meeting Katya there is no reason for you to ever go outside of the Forest

Basically at somepoint you end up with grinding ancient scrolls, as well as grinding to grow stronger and that´s pretty much it, no real reason to actually go outside of the Forest, no NPC´s to meet, no Sidequests to do, only real reason to go to other places then the forest would be to visit the cities, but even then, you by that time already unlocked "fasttravel" removing that reason to

6.Character development

As far as i know, there isn´t any real Character development, but there are a few different Personalities for Succubi, the thing is we haven´t really done anything with them yet :lol: