Succubi Hunter RPG – Bugs and other issues

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

SuccubiHunterRPG
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: Succubi Hunter RPG – Bugs and other issues

Post by SuccubiHunterRPG »

meowww wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 6:16 pm But now when i try to leave this happens:

" ERROR: Tease AI did not return a valid Taunt from any available file "

Waiting for a bit gives another Error:

"The current Script attempted to @Call from a directory that does not exist"

This makes no Sense Leave should go to @End, no clue why it trys to @Call something...

Even worse if i join the Wich and Leave right away, without going to Training and backing out of it, it works how it´s supposed to be...

i am so lost on this >.<
ha ha I made the exact same mistake recently. I use to have separate training scrips for each NPC embedded in their NPC scripts but one of the last changes I made before release was to create a universal training script in preparation for adding many more trainers and it was not as well tested
Your fix is correct, what is now happening is the difference between @Call and @CallReturn. You normally enter the witch script with an @CallReturn from the location file. The @Call command you just made (correctly) has broken the link if you @End the witch script

I will have to replace all @End commands in the Witch script with @Call(Custom\Location\#Var[Location].txt). I think this should be fine and I will try and get this done, tested and published today but feel free to have a go yourself.

PS - I have added the plot spoiler to the succubi download temporarily for you to grab
markus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by markus »

Some suggestions:

- If there are lines which are kind of a 'Story Teller is writing' it would be neat to use the @SystemMessage command, i.e.:
@SystemMessage You wake in your own bed, you feel somehow stronger.

- Set variables or flags once a part is played through, since the user might close the application before it went through to all of it (or it crashed), also the structure of the script would be easier to maintain and readable (also to use one command per line only would help for that), i.e.:

(IntroOver)
You wake in your own bed, you feel somehow stronger. @ShowImage[#Var[Path]Scripts\SuccubiHunter\Custom\Location\0N0E.jpg] @SetVar[HeroDamage]=[2] @SetVar[HeroBaseDamage]=[2] @SetVar[WitchStory]=[3]
You go to #Contact3 , as you see her you realise you are more attracted to her than last nightfall @ShowImage[#Var[IntroImage]]
Good I can sense you are stronger @ShowImage[#Var[IntroImage]]
There us nothing more I can do for you at this stage. @ShowImage[#Var[IntroImage]]
You will need to go out and hunt succubi, when you have collected more juices come here and I will train you. @ShowImage[#Var[IntroImage]] @SetVar[Intro]=[Complete]
I suggest you head east into the forest, that is where the weaker succubi are most commonly found. @ShowImage[#Var[IntroImage]]
But don't go to far east, you will reach the evil queens castle, the gatekeeper is always on watch and she will crush you in seconds @ShowImage[#Var[IntroImage]]

---> better:

(IntroOver)
You wake in your own bed, you feel somehow stronger. @ShowImage[#Var[Path]Scripts\SuccubiHunter\Custom\Location\0N0E.jpg]
You go to #Contact3 , as you see her you realise you are more attracted to her than last nightfall @ShowImage[#Var[IntroImage]]
Good I can sense you are stronger @ShowImage[#Var[IntroImage]]
There us nothing more I can do for you at this stage. @ShowImage[#Var[IntroImage]]
You will need to go out and hunt succubi, when you have collected more juices come here and I will train you. @ShowImage[#Var[IntroImage]]
I suggest you head east into the forest, that is where the weaker succubi are most commonly found. @ShowImage[#Var[IntroImage]]
But don't go to far east, you will reach the evil queens castle, the gatekeeper is always on watch and she will crush you in seconds @ShowImage[#Var[IntroImage]]

@NullResponse @RapidCodeOn
@NullResponse @SetVar[HeroDamage]=[2]
@NullResponse @SetVar[HeroBaseDamage]=[2]
@NullResponse @SetVar[WitchStory]=[3]
@NullResponse @SetVar[Intro]=[Complete]

Typo:
There us nothing more I can do for you at this stage.
-->
There is nothing more I can do for you at this stage.

- After the intro is done, it seems the variabel 'LocationType' is not set:
It is Day #Var[Day] #Var[HourMin] you are at #Var[Location] in the #Var[LocationType]

- Sometimes it would make the 'game-flow' much quicker if you add these possibilities to the shown picture (as part of the picture) instead of let them print in the chat:
You can
1 - Go north into the forest
2 - Go east along the forest road
3 - Go south into the forest
4 - Go west and return to Tangramanye
5 - Search the forest

- Some lines are a bit too long, i.e.:
You are on the East road from Tangramanye, to the west is Tangramanye and the road continues east. To your north and south the forest disappears into the distance
---> better readable splitted into 2 lines:

You are on the East road from Tangramanye, to the west is Tangramanye and the road continues east.
To your north and south the forest disappears into the distance

- Using a @PlayVideo and a @ShowImage command in the same line seems to be wrong

- I am not sure how exctly the original Tai deals with case-sensitive in variabel names, but maybe it could be a problem:

'Heroarmor' is used in the script, but the variabel name is 'HeroArmor', so it would be the upper-case Armor in 'HeroArmor' instead of 'Heroarmor'.

- A lot of missing @NullResponse lines, each line which only has commands and no text in them should have a @Nullresponse in it, and to make it better readable and maintable, that @Nullresponse should be the first command in that line

- Some @NullResponse lines are there but not in the correct upper case, so it's:
@Nullresponse
instead of:
@NullResponse

---> again, not sure how the original Tai handles them, but what I know for sure is that the original Tai hides misktakes, so if a command isn't handled it simply hides that command which sometimes makes it hard to tackle down script mistakes

Now I am curious if you will take any of these suggestions to make your project better, or if you just ignore them like you did my other post (critism) in the other thread.

Don't get me wrong, the basic idea of this game is amazing!!!
And I would love to see it getting better and bigger!
But it lacks of scripting skills, ... maybe you should have asked for help and advices before you started such a big project and doing such 'scripting-stunts' like locating media files inside the 'scripts' folder.

Well, these are my two cents, ... however, I wish you the best for this project and that you don't loose the fun in creating such projects, ... the creativity is there, the idea is great, ... and if you are open minded, you might get it scripted like it should be.

Best greetings,
Markus
meowww
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by meowww »

SuccubiHunterRPG wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 7:50 pm I will have to replace all @End commands in the Witch script with @Call(Custom\Location\#Var[Location].txt). I think this should be fine and I will try and get this done, tested and published today but feel free to have a go yourself.

PS - I have added the plot spoiler to the succubi download temporarily for you to grab
Luckily there only is one @End in the Witch script, changed it, as well as changing

(AbortTrainingWitch)
@NullResponse @Call(Custom\NPC\Caprice\Caprice.txt)

to

(AbortTrainingWitch)
@NullResponse @Call(Custom\NPC\Witch\Witch.txt)

again in the Training.txt and now it seems to work fine, no more errors or weird loops :D

P.S: you got a PM, cause there was something with one of the new Succubi and i wasn´t sure if i should write it into the Thread :P
SuccubiHunterRPG
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Thanks for your feedback and I'm sorry I simply never noticed the other post you made.

At the moment I'm not actioning "this could be done better feedback"

It's not that I don't value it, I do. Especially the ideas behind it as I won't keep making the same mistakes in the newer scripts I create.

When I started this i was teaching myself, believe it or not, I actually did this mostly in notepad which I now realise is stupid, but that is the base I started at. For me it was just a bit of fun. It was only a few months ago I thought this might be fun to share.

I do appreciate how frustrating my lack of experience will be for those who are professionals/experienced and if this becomes popular I will clean it up and take any help I can get in doing so.

But for now I'm not worried about the mess so long as it works.

I'm working on some changes to release but I have actioned a fair bit of your feedback and it will go live, probably sometime this weekend
markus wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 8:43 pm - If there are lines which are kind of a 'Story Teller is writing' it would be neat to use the @SystemMessage command, i.e.:
@SystemMessage You wake in your own bed, you feel somehow stronger.
Ha ha I know that now, one day I will go back and make everything a system message. What I really want is someone who can update TeaseAI so there is a command where I can make the message come from a variable rather than just the glitter contacts. If I can do that I'm going to go back and massively overhaul all narrative and start using taunts when battling succubi
markus wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 8:43 pm Typo:
There us nothing more I can do for you at this stage.
-->
There is nothing more I can do for you at this stage.
Fixed
markus wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 8:43 pm - After the intro is done, it seems the variabel 'LocationType' is not set:
It is Day #Var[Day] #Var[HourMin] you are at #Var[Location] in the #Var[LocationType]
Fixed

markus wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 8:43 pm - Using a @PlayVideo and a @ShowImage command in the same line seems to be wrong
ha ha this is a mistake I made in my very first scripts when i did not understand how @LockImages worked and how it impacted @PlayVideo and @PlayVideoNoWait commands. I kept getting images cycle through when starting the videos. This was a workaround that is unnecessary, I will clean it up one of these days
markus wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 8:43 pm - I am not sure how exctly the original Tai deals with case-sensitive in variabel names, but maybe it could be a problem:

'Heroarmor' is used in the script, but the variabel name is 'HeroArmor', so it would be the upper-case Armor in 'HeroArmor' instead of 'Heroarmor'.
Actually it ignores case in variables but I did a find and replace just to clean it up
markus wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 8:43 pm - A lot of missing @NullResponse lines, each line which only has commands and no text in them should have a @Nullresponse in it, and to make it better readable and maintable, that @Nullresponse should be the first command in that line
Yes this is something I need to do to make the game run better but it's low on my list except in time critical areas as @NullResposne makes the scripts run much faster

markus wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 8:43 pm - Some @NullResponse lines are there but not in the correct upper case, so it's:
@Nullresponse
instead of:
@NullResponse

---> again, not sure how the original Tai handles them, but what I know for sure is that the original Tai hides misktakes, so if a command isn't handled it simply hides that command which sometimes makes it hard to tackle down script mistakes
It does matter but there were actually surprisingly few when i did a find and replace
SuccubiHunterRPG
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

meowww wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 10:07 pm P.S: you got a PM, cause there was something with one of the new Succubi and i wasn´t sure if i should write it into the Thread :P
Actually I have already made 26 corrections to these new succubi, I will update the files later
SuccubiHunterRPG
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

A new version of the game has been posted as of 08/10/2022 - please download the new version from the main page and overwrite your existing scripts

@meowww - I know you are using my untested succubi, if you do this you will have to replace your #SelectEnemy vocab file again. I have also updated some mistakes I have found in the untested succubi (well partially tested now) I have updated the files f you want to get them again
meowww
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by meowww »

SuccubiHunterRPG wrote: Sat Oct 08, 2022 4:10 am Actually I have already made 26 corrections to these new succubi, I will update the files later
Good to know, haven´t had to much time to test with the new Succubi, run into like maybe 3 of them so far xD
SuccubiHunterRPG wrote: Sat Oct 08, 2022 6:27 am @meowww - I know you are using my untested succubi, if you do this you will have to replace your #SelectEnemy vocab file again. I have also updated some mistakes I have found in the untested succubi (well partially tested now) I have updated the files f you want to get them again
Will do, luckily that´s the Part that takes the least time :D
meowww
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by meowww »

-Castle Gate
-MilaAzulAc
Spoiler: show
-Castle Gate
You see a guard at the Castle Gate
WARNING: No available lines in vocabulary file: "#SelectEnemy
06:37 AM Succubi Hunter: She knows your there, it is too late to run!
ERROR: The given imagepath was empty.
::: Exception: The given imagepath was empty.
06:37 AM Succubi Hunter: You feel Guerlain cease your mind, you can do nothing but await her actions

Trys to use "Custom\Succubi\Guerlain\Empty\MediaSet01\State3\*.jpg"

i assumed this had to do with Guerlain, but i was wrong, got the same Error at the exact same place, this time LilyBella tried to attack and it tried to use "Custom\Succubi\LilyBella\Empty\MediaSet01\State3\*.jpg]"

After quite some testing, all i can say is that this only happens when Ambushed

So maybe something wrong with the Ambush Script?

-MilaAzulAc (untested Succubi)

She has no "SuccubiProfile.txt" and no "SuccubiBattleOutcome.txt"
Removed her from the Select Enemy Vocab for now :lol:
SuccubiHunterRPG
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

You know a lot of this I think might have to do with Tease AI itself
meowww wrote: Sun Oct 09, 2022 5:00 am -Castle Gate
-MilaAzulAc

-Castle Gate
06:37 AM Succubi Hunter: You feel Guerlain cease your mind, you can do nothing but await her actions

i assumed this had to do with Guerlain, but i was wrong, got the same Error at the exact same place, this time LilyBella tried to attack and it tried to use "Custom\Succubi\LilyBella\Empty\MediaSet01\State3\*.jpg]"

The whole problem here is that the game could not read the vocabulary file #SelectEnemy

This Vocab file requires that SuccubiLevel be set to "LVL1" LVL2", "LVL3" or "LVL4". What I really need is anytime after this happens for you to go to then system folder and see what this variable is set to. But it just does not make any sense. i have long suspected that Tease AI breaks and starts having trouble with variables, skipping lines or ending scripts without command or errors.

The succubi Level is set off this script (which I must admit was where I was playing in the last release so it is not well game tested yet

@LockImages @NullResponse @RapidCodeOn @RapidTextOn #WhatSuccubi
@NullResponse @If[CapriceLocation]=[Location]Then(Caprice)
@NullResponse @Chance#Var[EmptyChance1]#Var[EmptyChance2](Empty)
@NullResponse @Chance#Var[Level4SuccubiChance1]#Var[Level4SuccubiChance2](SuccubiLVL4)
@NullResponse @Chance#Var[Level3SuccubiChance1]#Var[Level3SuccubiChance2](SuccubiLVL3)
@NullResponse @Chance#Var[Level2SuccubiChance1]#Var[Level2SuccubiChance2](SuccubiLVL2)
@NullResponse @Goto(SuccubiLVL1)
(Empty)
@NullResponse @SetVar[SuccubiLevel]=[Empty]
@End
(SuccubiLVL4)
@NullResponse @SetVar[SuccubiLevel]=[LVL4]
@End
(SuccubiLVL3)
@NullResponse @SetVar[SuccubiLevel]=[LVL3]
@End
(SuccubiLVL2)
@NullResponse @SetVar[SuccubiLevel]=[LVL2]
@End
(SuccubiLVL1)
@NullResponse @SetVar[SuccubiLevel]=[LVL1]
@End
(Caprice)
@NullResponse @CallReturn(Custom\NPC\Caprice\Caprice.txt)

If something goes wrong and this script never runs then the variable should just be identical your last battle and you would never notice.
Ignoring the complicated chance scripting, even if this does not work there are only 6 outcomes.
1. the script does not work and nothing is changed
2, it ends in one of the 4 intentional values all of which are fully tested and exist in the #SelectEnemy vocab file.

I know you are at 0N3E so I checked there location file and there is no typo in the first 5 lines from where things started to go wrong

@NullResponse @LockImages @NullResponse @RapidCodeOn @RapidTextOn @ShowImage[#Var[Path]Scripts\SuccubiHunter\Custom\Location\#Var[Location].jpg]
@NullResponse @SetVar[DangerLevel]=[3]
@NullResponse @SetVar[AmbushChance]=[80]
@NullResponse @SetVar[LocationType]=[Forest]
@NullResponse @CallReturn(Custom\SelectSuccubi.txt)

I can see three possible reasons
1. Tease AI playing up
2. as you have been editing the #SelectEnemy file to add my untested succubi you may have removed all refernce to one of the levels accidentally
3. If somewhere there is an issue with an areas being "Empty" In this part of the location script if there is a typo in the variable there is a chance you will still enter an ambush, if this is typed incorrectly in the location script (or in the select succubi script which it is not) then it will still proceed to the ambush chance and start combat without a valid succubi level, at which point all parts of the combat script fall part.

@If[SuccubiLevel]=[Empty]Then(Actions)
(CheckAmbush)
@NullResponse @Chance#Var[AmbushChance](Ambush)
(Actions)

Next time it happens can you capture what Succubi level is?
meowww wrote: Sun Oct 09, 2022 5:00 am -MilaAzulAc (untested Succubi)

Opps - My bad - Those files are identical between succubi types so you can copy them from DixieBrown
SuccubiHunterRPG
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

OMG - I think you just helped me solve all the problems.

Don't do what I asked, I need some time but I think I know the answer.

There are some values TeaseAI will not accept for a variable, for example I discovered when I named my image directories for what they were that I could never use "Naked" as a value. What if "Empty" is the same? Because I always follow the variable check with a @Chance for ambush then I would not experience consistent behavior as it is random.

Most of the problems occur in ambush, sometimes it would be genuinely reached and work. Sometimes the area is empty and because the ambush chance is low the script proceeds fine but sometimes the area is "empty" but does not use variable correctly to bypass ambush and the chance comes up and you enter combat without a valid SuccubiLevel.

I will design a script to test if "empty" is a valid variable value soon but I have to go now.

Tks, you may have fixed 90% of the bugs with this report :)

SuccubiHunterRPG wrote: Sun Oct 09, 2022 8:21 pm You know a lot of this I think might have to do with Tease AI itself
meowww wrote: Sun Oct 09, 2022 5:00 am -Castle Gate
-MilaAzulAc

-Castle Gate

The whole problem here is that the game could not read the vocabulary file #SelectEnemy

This Vocab file requires that SuccubiLevel be set to "LVL1" LVL2", "LVL3" or "LVL4". What I really need is anytime after this happens for you to go to then system folder and see what this variable is set to. But it just does not make any sense. i have long suspected that Tease AI breaks and starts having trouble with variables, skipping lines or ending scripts without command or errors.

The succubi Level is set off this script (which I must admit was where I was playing in the last release so it is not well game tested yet

@LockImages @NullResponse @RapidCodeOn @RapidTextOn #WhatSuccubi
@NullResponse @If[CapriceLocation]=[Location]Then(Caprice)
@NullResponse @Chance#Var[EmptyChance1]#Var[EmptyChance2](Empty)
@NullResponse @Chance#Var[Level4SuccubiChance1]#Var[Level4SuccubiChance2](SuccubiLVL4)
@NullResponse @Chance#Var[Level3SuccubiChance1]#Var[Level3SuccubiChance2](SuccubiLVL3)
@NullResponse @Chance#Var[Level2SuccubiChance1]#Var[Level2SuccubiChance2](SuccubiLVL2)
@NullResponse @Goto(SuccubiLVL1)
(Empty)
@NullResponse @SetVar[SuccubiLevel]=[Empty]
@End
(SuccubiLVL4)
@NullResponse @SetVar[SuccubiLevel]=[LVL4]
@End
(SuccubiLVL3)
@NullResponse @SetVar[SuccubiLevel]=[LVL3]
@End
(SuccubiLVL2)
@NullResponse @SetVar[SuccubiLevel]=[LVL2]
@End
(SuccubiLVL1)
@NullResponse @SetVar[SuccubiLevel]=[LVL1]
@End
(Caprice)
@NullResponse @CallReturn(Custom\NPC\Caprice\Caprice.txt)

If something goes wrong and this script never runs then the variable should just be identical your last battle and you would never notice.
Ignoring the complicated chance scripting, even if this does not work there are only 6 outcomes.
1. the script does not work and nothing is changed
2, it ends in one of the 4 intentional values all of which are fully tested and exist in the #SelectEnemy vocab file.

I know you are at 0N3E so I checked there location file and there is no typo in the first 5 lines from where things started to go wrong

@NullResponse @LockImages @NullResponse @RapidCodeOn @RapidTextOn @ShowImage[#Var[Path]Scripts\SuccubiHunter\Custom\Location\#Var[Location].jpg]
@NullResponse @SetVar[DangerLevel]=[3]
@NullResponse @SetVar[AmbushChance]=[80]
@NullResponse @SetVar[LocationType]=[Forest]
@NullResponse @CallReturn(Custom\SelectSuccubi.txt)

I can see three possible reasons
1. Tease AI playing up
2. as you have been editing the #SelectEnemy file to add my untested succubi you may have removed all refernce to one of the levels accidentally
3. If somewhere there is an issue with an areas being "Empty" In this part of the location script if there is a typo in the variable there is a chance you will still enter an ambush, if this is typed incorrectly in the location script (or in the select succubi script which it is not) then it will still proceed to the ambush chance and start combat without a valid succubi level, at which point all parts of the combat script fall part.

@If[SuccubiLevel]=[Empty]Then(Actions)
(CheckAmbush)
@NullResponse @Chance#Var[AmbushChance](Ambush)
(Actions)

Next time it happens can you capture what Succubi level is?
meowww wrote: Sun Oct 09, 2022 5:00 am -MilaAzulAc (untested Succubi)

Opps - My bad - Those files are identical between succubi types so you can copy them from DixieBrown
meowww
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by meowww »

SuccubiHunterRPG wrote: Sun Oct 09, 2022 8:21 pm Opps - My bad - Those files are identical between succubi types so you can copy them from DixieBrown
Will do, on that Note:
MelenaMaria (untested Succubi)

She is a LvL2 Mage, Mages usually start with 2 Base Actions per turn and can get more using evolve

She doesn´t, she got 4 Base Actions per turn, gotta ask is this intended?
SuccubiHunterRPG wrote: Sun Oct 09, 2022 8:47 pm Tks, you may have fixed 90% of the bugs with this report :)
That would be awesome, let´s hope for the best :D
SuccubiHunterRPG
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

meowww wrote: Sun Oct 09, 2022 11:27 pm

She is a LvL2 Mage, Mages usually start with 2 Base Actions per turn and can get more using evolve

He he - read the word doc I saved for you with the new succubi
SuccubiHunterRPG
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

meowww wrote: Sun Oct 09, 2022 11:27 pm
SuccubiHunterRPG wrote: Sun Oct 09, 2022 8:21 pm Opps - My bad - Those files are identical between succubi types so you can copy them from DixieBrown
Will do, on that Note:

SuccubiHunterRPG wrote: Sun Oct 09, 2022 8:47 pm Tks, you may have fixed 90% of the bugs with this report :)
That would be awesome, let´s hope for the best :D
Damn it I'm really disappointed. Not only is it not issue but I can't even replicate the issue I use to have with the variable when I could not use a certain folder name. Maybe I am forgetting the folder name or context of the issue (or I was just wrong at the time and I was doing something stupid, always a possibility).

However I have found an old version of #SelectEnemy and it had this line in it

@Variable[SuccubiLevel]=[Empty] @Call(Custom\Location\#Var[Location].txt, Actions)

I can't see the logic where this is necessary but if there is a way you can load the vocab file with the variable set to empty then you would want this and without it, it would describe what you experienced. There is certainly no harm in having this line in the file as it won't get used if it never occurs. Even if I go back to my questionable theory that TeaseAI has random issues then this is a nice error correcting line.

Try adding it, I will add it to my next update as well just in case
meowww
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by meowww »

SuccubiHunterRPG wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 7:54 am He he - read the word doc I saved for you with the new succubi
Oh right, yeah i had read that one annnnnd already forgot about it :slap:

Just forget that i ever asked :lol:
SuccubiHunterRPG wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 8:30 am Damn it I'm really disappointed. Not only is it not issue but I can't even replicate the issue I use to have with the variable when I could not use a certain folder name. Maybe I am forgetting the folder name or context of the issue (or I was just wrong at the time and I was doing something stupid, always a possibility).

However I have found an old version of #SelectEnemy and it had this line in it

@Variable[SuccubiLevel]=[Empty] @Call(Custom\Location\#Var[Location].txt, Actions)

I can't see the logic where this is necessary but if there is a way you can load the vocab file with the variable set to empty then you would want this and without it, it would describe what you experienced. There is certainly no harm in having this line in the file as it won't get used if it never occurs. Even if I go back to my questionable theory that TeaseAI has random issues then this is a nice error correcting line.

Try adding it, I will add it to my next update as well just in case
Kinda expected it, of course it couldn´t be that easy, it never is >.<

Well i added it, don´t really have time to try right now, but will do so when i got the time

Oh and you got another pm :whistle:
meowww
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by meowww »

Bad News:
Got Lucky, no Ambush trying to go to the Gate :lol:
Good News
i have to go there again, got absolutly destroyed, probably should have visited Caprice to ask for armor first :lol: