Succubi Hunter RPG – Bugs and other issues

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

meowww
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: Succubi Hunter RPG – Bugs and other issues

Post by meowww »

SuccubiHunterRPG wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 8:26 pm I have updated my succubi file for you. It contains media plans for several level 3 and 4 succubi.
Well looks like one of my Succubi needs an alternative now, Sonya Blaze can´t be lvl1 and 4 :lol:

But Thanks, being able to preload the majority of media will shorten the setup by alot later on :-)
SuccubiHunterRPG wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 8:26 pmIt also contains an updated version of my excel doc that can be used to create scripts for succubi.
i don´t have whatever program is needed to use this though :look:

SuccubiHunterRPG wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 8:26 pmI will have a look your succubi scripts you shared in the other post shortly. FYI a jumpvideo 80 means that the video will start playing 20% of the way through (80% left) so to get the jump video time you work out the total video time in seconds and the start time in seconds to get the percentage and subtract it from 100. This is a very large part of what the excel script does for you. even if it is not working you can still use it to get the jump times, that part certainly works and now takes seconds to get exact.
i assumed something like that and i honestly couldn´t math out the right numbers, that´s why i tried to use seconds, what somewhat worked, but also did not
Last edited by meowww on Fri Oct 21, 2022 10:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
markus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by markus »

SuccubiHunterRPG wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 8:26 pm FYI a jumpvideo 80 means that the video will start playing 20% of the way through (80% left)
I would recommend to back-check this statement with a testing script playing videos and use @JumpVideo(X) commands, and then watching to what position of the video it jumps to.
meowww
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by meowww »

After having played a bit more, there is something i meant to ask a long time ago:

If you fight a Succubi or for that matter visit Caprice and leave, you get to search an additional time and it is guaranteed to be an item or nothing, never ever is it another encounter, is this intended to be this way? This is pretty much the major reason why i was thinking about adding traps to search, because this interaction makes it way to free :-P

Also another thing i meant to ask for a long time, is there a way to look at your own stats? It´s getting kinda hard to keep track of everything :lol:
SuccubiHunterRPG
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by SuccubiHunterRPG »

meowww wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 8:45 pm
SuccubiHunterRPG wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 8:26 pmIt also contains an updated version of my excel doc that can be used to create scripts for succubi.
i don´t have whatever program is needed to use this though :look:
It's an excel document, if you don't have excel you can try free programs. Google docs will work, just save the doc into your google drive if you have one. There is free product called open office that also works well that has been in existence for 10+ years and is safe to use.

I'm sure there are tons of other ways to open the doc but those are two that work off the top pf my head.
meowww
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by meowww »

SuccubiHunterRPG wrote: Sun Oct 23, 2022 8:40 pm It's an excel document, if you don't have excel you can try free programs. Google docs will work, just save the doc into your google drive if you have one. There is free product called open office that also works well that has been in existence for 10+ years and is safe to use.

I'm sure there are tons of other ways to open the doc but those are two that work off the top pf my head.
There are a few ways to open the excel, but everything that showed up for me, wasn´t helpful, cause it only allowed me to view it, not edit -.-

Open Office works though, now i just have to find time to use it :lol:
meowww
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by meowww »

Another bug maybe, also could be unfinished content
Spoiler: show
Went to Caprice, talked about the Queen Dreams and now Katya is helping me with the dreams, even so i never mentioned said Dreams to her :huh:

Pretty sure Caprice should be helping, not Katya xD
SuccubiHunterRPG
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

meowww wrote: Wed Oct 26, 2022 9:23 pm Another bug maybe, also could be unfinished content
Went to Caprice, talked about the Queen Dreams and now Katya is helping me with the dreams, even so i never mentioned said Dreams to her :huh:

Pretty sure Caprice should be helping, not Katya xD
I have no idea how that is happening caprice correctly sets the variable

@Contact1 dream longer and deeper of me and perhaps I can interrupt #Contact2 @SetVar[DreamInterupt]=[Caprice] @Goto(Start)

the dream sequence functions correctly in QueenDream
@NullResponse @If[DreamInterupt]=[Caprice]Then(CapriceInterupt) @If[DreamInterupt]=[Katya]Then(KatyaInterupt) @If[DreamInterupt]=[Witch]Then(WitchInterupt)

Ignoring the fact that I can't spell "interupt" correctly there is no typo

I have not even setup Katya yet to be able to interrupt yet.

I did a search through all scripts to see what possiblilities there were for setting the interrupt and it's currently only with Caprice despite future plans for both the Witch and Katya being able to help

I have a vague memory that there was a bug in queen dream that was around this area. Do you perhaps not have the latest QueenDream file. I checked my zip file it is correct.

Even the bugs that seem to occur should not result in Katya being your interrupt since if it fails to read the variable it will proceed to nobody interupting you.

If it's not an old version please lookup the variable DreamInterupt and tell what it is.

PS - I will do a find and replace across all scripts to fix my spelling of interupt in the next release which I hope to have out this comming weekend
meowww
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by meowww »

SuccubiHunterRPG wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 6:44 am @Contact1 dream longer and deeper of me and perhaps I can interrupt #Contact2 @SetVar[DreamInterupt]=[Caprice] @Goto(Start)

@NullResponse @If[DreamInterupt]=[Caprice]Then(CapriceInterupt) @If[DreamInterupt]=[Katya]Then(KatyaInterupt) @If[DreamInterupt]=[Witch]Then(WitchInterupt)
This is further into the script, then i am ingame, i am not at the point where they change the Video, i am talking about slowing down the metronome and i guess i found the failure on that:

@NullResponse @If[DreamInterupt]=[Caprice]Then(CapriceInteruptStroke) @If[DreamInterupt]=[Caprice]Then(KatyaInteruptStroke)
@Goto(Loop2)

This probably should be:

@NullResponse @If[DreamInterupt]=[Caprice]Then(CapriceInteruptStroke) @If[DreamInterupt]=[Katya]Then(KatyaInteruptStroke)
@Goto(Loop2)

Also i always update, so i do have the latest Files

Another Bug:
ArmorAttack on target without Armor = Metronome doesn´t stop (fixes itself the next time the metronome is used)
Why did i use it on a Target without Armor? Well i obviously had to test out the skill right away :lol:

Found the error:

HeroArmor.txt

(NoArmor)
#Var[SuccubiID] has no armor, your attack is futile
@End

should be

(NoArmor)
#Var[SuccubiID] has no armor, your attack is futile @MetronomeOff
@End

But there is more AA works, ArmorAttack does not :huh:

Found the error as well:

HeroAction.txt

[AA] You attack her armor @MetronomeOn(#Random(220,400)) @SetVar[Lust]=[HeroDamageCorrected] @Goto(ArmorAttack)

should be

[ArmorAttack, AA] You attack her armor @MetronomeOn(#Random(220,400)) @SetVar[Lust]=[HeroDamageCorrected] @Goto(ArmorAttack)
SuccubiHunterRPG
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Wish I had seen this earlier, I just finished a big update that I had to pass through all my instances then I saw these two fixes to add.

Anyway there is a new version, you can see more details in the Dev page

And thanks for this and all your other work

NOTE - you will want to download MelenaMaria again from the succubi zip as well as the main game
meowww wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 4:22 pm
SuccubiHunterRPG wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 6:44 am @Contact1 dream longer and deeper of me and perhaps I can interrupt #Contact2 @SetVar[DreamInterupt]=[Caprice] @Goto(Start)

This is further into the script, then i am ingame, i am not at the point where they change the Video, i am talking about slowing down the metronome and i guess i found the failure on that:

@NullResponse @If[DreamInterupt]=[Caprice]Then(CapriceInteruptStroke) @If[DreamInterupt]=[Caprice]Then(KatyaInteruptStroke)
@Goto(Loop2)

This probably should be:

@NullResponse @If[DreamInterupt]=[Caprice]Then(CapriceInteruptStroke) @If[DreamInterupt]=[Katya]Then(KatyaInteruptStroke)
@Goto(Loop2)

Also i always update, so i do have the latest Files

Another Bug:
ArmorAttack on target without Armor = Metronome doesn´t stop (fixes itself the next time the metronome is used)
Why did i use it on a Target without Armor? Well i obviously had to test out the skill right away :lol:

Found the error:

HeroArmor.txt

(NoArmor)
#Var[SuccubiID] has no armor, your attack is futile
@End

should be

(NoArmor)
#Var[SuccubiID] has no armor, your attack is futile @MetronomeOff
@End

But there is more AA works, ArmorAttack does not :huh:

Found the error as well:

HeroAction.txt

[AA] You attack her armor @MetronomeOn(#Random(220,400)) @SetVar[Lust]=[HeroDamageCorrected] @Goto(ArmorAttack)

should be

[ArmorAttack, AA] You attack her armor @MetronomeOn(#Random(220,400)) @SetVar[Lust]=[HeroDamageCorrected] @Goto(ArmorAttack)
meowww
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by meowww »

SuccubiHunterRPG wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 8:55 am NOTE - you will want to download MelenaMaria again from the succubi zip as well as the main game
Done and Done
Took a look at Melena and i already can see that if Evolve2 is already working, i will run into a bug, cause

Scripts\SuccubiHunter\Custom\CockHero\*.MP4

wouldn´t find anything, cause it´s something new that has to be created for Melena now :-P
SuccubiHunterRPG
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

meowww wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 5:07 pm
SuccubiHunterRPG wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 8:55 am NOTE - you will want to download MelenaMaria again from the succubi zip as well as the main game
Done and Done
Took a look at Melena and i already can see that if Evolve2 is already working, i will run into a bug, cause

Scripts\SuccubiHunter\Custom\CockHero\*.MP4

wouldn´t find anything, cause it´s something new that has to be created for Melena now :-P
Very good point, I forgot to add to the instructions to add your favorite CH video here :)
meowww
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by meowww »

SuccubiHunterRPG wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 7:50 pm Very good point, I forgot to add to the instructions to add your favorite CH video here :)
Already did, just remember to add it into the MediaInstruction on the Full Game later on :-P
meowww
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by meowww »

Finally got around
doing evolve and you may fixed Caprice looping endlessly before i got there, but there also is a missing Heroname Vocabulary :-P
darkwarrior4742
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by darkwarrior4742 »

A few typos I noticed:

-"Cease" is used instead of "seize"; occurs when a succubus seizes control of the player's mind.
-"Refelcts" in place of "Reflects" (simple typo when the succubus attacks)
-"Extasy" instead of "Ecstasy" (I don't remember exactly where I saw that one)
SuccubiHunterRPG
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Thanks

I use notepad++ so spelling mistakes are easy as I can do a find and replace in multiple files.... if only it would do spell check across multiple files :-)

I found a few more areas where these mistakes were made, they have been fixed. I will be uploading updated scripts later today.
darkwarrior4742 wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 4:20 pm A few typos I noticed:

-"Cease" is used instead of "seize"; occurs when a succubus seizes control of the player's mind.
-"Refelcts" in place of "Reflects" (simple typo when the succubus attacks)
-"Extasy" instead of "Ecstasy" (I don't remember exactly where I saw that one)