Succubi Hunter RPG – Bugs and other issues

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

SuccubiHunterRPG
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: Succubi Hunter RPG – Bugs and other issues

Post by SuccubiHunterRPG »

meowww wrote: Tue Oct 11, 2022 2:25 am Bad News:
Spoiler: show
Got Lucky, no Ambush trying to go to the Gate :lol:
Good News
i have to go there again, got absolutly destroyed, probably should have visited Caprice to ask for armor first :lol:
Lol there were serious hints that you should not do it without the armor.

Hey have you meditated in town yet? the instructions missed the point of meditating, it adds hit points. Making this clear in the introduction is just another thing I should add :)
SuccubiHunterRPG
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Hi all - I have done a massive overhaul of the developer page in the hope that some people may want to assist in development, you can visit it at viewtopic.php?p=334892#p334892 (also contains the current and planned plot for developers)
meowww
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by meowww »

SuccubiHunterRPG wrote: Fri Oct 14, 2022 11:10 am Lol there were serious hints that you should not do it without the armor.

Hey have you meditated in town yet? the instructions missed the point of meditating, it adds hit points. Making this clear in the introduction is just another thing I should add :)
Well the hints were there, but at the same time she said i could try and worst case just run, what i forgot in my though of just giving it a try, is that running takes a certain amount of turns, so yeah that totally was on me xD

i figured out meditating, but i am "only" at 20 Health, it´s pretty much overkill for the Forest, even more so with having learned heal, but not nearly enough for the Guard, in a sense i tested if it would be possible to brute force without Armor and yeah it´s not really an option haha
SuccubiHunterRPG
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

meowww wrote: Fri Oct 14, 2022 12:10 pm
SuccubiHunterRPG wrote: Fri Oct 14, 2022 11:10 am Lol there were serious hints that you should not do it without the armor.

Well the hints were there, but at the same time she said i could try and worst case just run, what i forgot in my though of just giving it a try, is that running takes a certain amount of turns, so yeah that totally was on me xD

i figured out meditating, but i am "only" at 20 Health, it´s pretty much overkill for the Forest, even more so with having learned heal, but not nearly enough for the Guard, in a sense i tested if it would be possible to brute force without Armor and yeah it´s not really an option haha
Ahhhh! You should be ale to run, I thought I had set the run counter to 1 for that battle. Looks like I dropped that code accidentally. Another thing to me done :)
meowww
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by meowww »

SuccubiHunterRPG wrote: Fri Oct 14, 2022 5:15 pm Ahhhh! You should be ale to run, I thought I had set the run counter to 1 for that battle. Looks like I dropped that code accidentally. Another thing to me done :)
So what you are telling me, is you killed me :lol:
Alternativly if you want to add some flavour to it, you also could keep the Run Counter the way it is and have Katya react to our failure, afterall as powerful as she is, to her runnning from that Guard should look like childs play, how could she know that we the Hunter would struggle so much with what in her eyes is an easy task? This way you also could have Katya Hammer it Home once more that the armor is required, you know for idiots like me that try to do it without xD
meowww
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by meowww »

Got some time to play again:
Not really bugs this time i guess xD

- The Game teaches you to use shortcuts pretty much all the time, having to write "armor" visiting Caprice really feels off, also since breaks are a thing, it´s totally possible that a Player forgets about the word or worth doesn´t even understand the hint from Katya that you have to type it, having Armor show up us another talk option on Caprice after unlocking it by talking to Katya would be a much better solution, not sure if this is a thing in TeaseAi though :O

- After asking Caprice to get me some Armor (learned my lesson lmao), i on accident on my way back run to the spot where Ambush was throwing out errors in the past, this time i actually wasn´t as lucky and got ambushed, now i can say the extra Line seems to have fixed it, all went normally hurray :D

- What Ambushed me was a LvL2 to Sorceress (you may or may not have read the doc i send you by the time you read it), but this further confirmed my thought, i was pretty sure i could deal with her, i couldn´t, ended up with 1 turn, she evolved to 3 and there i was waiting and waiting and waiting for her to end the fight, she did not, therefor i was left with 2 options, use i came even if it wasn´t the case or slowly flee turn by turn, even if she already clearly has won, i believe there needs to be some sort of trigger that makes her prioritize Evolve/Attack/Stimulate at this point, this would make using i came for no reason pointless, while at the same time make flee feel like a last effort to try and escape the otherwise inevitable defeat, instead of making it feel like a freeby, reason i bring this up, is cause this happened 3 times to me by now, 1st i was underleveled, 2nd i was unlucky with evolve, third i was not expecting such a strong heal on a lvl 2 Sorceress + unlucky with evolve, going by this, it´s probably save to say, that many more will run into that exact same situation, cause you very quickly can underestimate her or be very unlucky with her evolve xD

- Also i noticed adding Images of "States" for Succubi using media isn´t really necessary, until now i only run into a Video ending prematurly showing the Picture exactly one time, i think for something happening so rarely the extra work it takes isn´t required, maybe you want to state this in the Instruction, cause doing the Picture of the Videos is probably one of the things that takes the longest to do lol
SuccubiHunterRPG
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

meowww wrote: Sat Oct 15, 2022 3:27 am - The Game teaches you to use shortcuts pretty much all the time, having to write "armor" visiting Caprice really feels off, also since breaks are a thing, it´s totally possible that a Player forgets about the word or worth doesn´t even understand the hint from Katya that you have to type it, having Armor show up us another talk option on Caprice after unlocking it by talking to Katya would be a much better solution, not sure if this is a thing in TeaseAi though :O
It certainly is possible, I just use the variable to skip the line as an option. The reason I have not done this is that it slows the game down, some of the menus are frustratingly slow already. In some respects I like the mechanic the way it s but I will take on board your feedback. For me there are three scenarios for consideration, happy for your feedback on each
1. Once off menus which will only be used once like requesting the armor but will slow the game every time regardless of if it is relevant
2. Genuinely hidden law - there is not much if this but the scrolls of ancient wisdom are an example, you are meant to ask everyone until you find people who can use them, does every succubi you meet need this option
3. Time critical menus like in attack where delays impact the stroking experience
meowww wrote: Sat Oct 15, 2022 3:27 am - What Ambushed me was a LvL2 to Sorceress (you may or may not have read the doc i send you by the time you read it), but this further confirmed my thought, i was pretty sure i could deal with her, i couldn´t, ended up with 1 turn, she evolved to 3 and there i was waiting and waiting and waiting for her to end the fight, she did not, therefor i was left with 2 options, use i came even if it wasn´t the case or slowly flee turn by turn, even if she already clearly has won, i believe there needs to be some sort of trigger that makes her prioritize Evolve/Attack/Stimulate at this point, this would make using i came for no reason pointless, while at the same time make flee feel like a last effort to try and escape the otherwise inevitable defeat, instead of making it feel like a freeby, reason i bring this up, is cause this happened 3 times to me by now, 1st i was underleveled, 2nd i was unlucky with evolve, third i was not expecting such a strong heal on a lvl 2 Sorceress + unlucky with evolve, going by this, it´s probably save to say, that many more will run into that exact same situation, cause you very quickly can underestimate her or be very unlucky with her evolve xD
I'm going to be honest, I probably won't change this, perhaps just a tweak. The idea of the sorceress is she is both the weakest and strongest succubi, let her get control of the battle and you are in all sorts of trouble, take her out quickly and she is nothing, Which is why ambush is such a key mechanic. What I could do is alter her attack style probability after each evolve making her stimulate and physically attack more often so that it is deadly rather than just boring
meowww wrote: Sat Oct 15, 2022 3:27 am - Also i noticed adding Images of "States" for Succubi using media isn´t really necessary, until now i only run into a Video ending prematurly showing the Picture exactly one time, i think for something happening so rarely the extra work it takes isn´t required, maybe you want to state this in the Instruction, cause doing the Picture of the Videos is probably one of the things that takes the longest to do lol
Your right, I'm currently debating changing the code or simply adding default images to each succubi to people don't have to create them. What's your preference
meowww
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by meowww »

SuccubiHunterRPG wrote: Sat Oct 15, 2022 5:31 pm It certainly is possible, I just use the variable to skip the line as an option. The reason I have not done this is that it slows the game down, some of the menus are frustratingly slow already. In some respects I like the mechanic the way it s but I will take on board your feedback. For me there are three scenarios for consideration, happy for your feedback on each
1. Once off menus which will only be used once like requesting the armor but will slow the game every time regardless of if it is relevant
2. Genuinely hidden law - there is not much if this but the scrolls of ancient wisdom are an example, you are meant to ask everyone until you find people who can use them, does every succubi you meet need this option
3. Time critical menus like in attack where delays impact the stroking experience
Option 1 Personally would take this and just accept that it slows down the Game, it can´t be that bad right? right?

Option 2 is, well this one is a great example of why i would move away from the Keywords xD

"You find an ancinet scroll, you can't read it but perhaps a succibi can" (btw ancinet->ancient)

This in no way told me that "Scroll" was the actual Keyword to use + i forgot about scrolls before reading this post + had i not looked into Scripts, i still would not have figured it out

Option 3 Are you talking about, how it automatically attacks if you don´t chocie an option in time? Wouldn´t that mean having to sit at the option menu longer intentionally, waiting if another option shows up? If that´s the case this probably is the worst option :O

Generally speaking Gameplay wise you want stuff like this as straight forward as possible, you know we Gamers aren´t the smartest, even less so when horny lmao

A good example, i just learned about is this:
You can travel to and from Thessalonica using the direction "Safe"

The Majority will understand this as another option to show up in the Menu

While this

You can travel to and from Thessalonica by typing "Safe" in chat

Would have made it clear to be a Keyword to use
That said an alternative to all of this, could be having some Sort of Quest Menu, that allows you to keep track on your current Quests, as well as existing/learned Keywords, but i think if this even is possible, it would take alot of work and probably end up with more bugs :-|

SuccubiHunterRPG wrote: Sat Oct 15, 2022 5:31 pm I'm going to be honest, I probably won't change this, perhaps just a tweak. The idea of the sorceress is she is both the weakest and strongest succubi, let her get control of the battle and you are in all sorts of trouble, take her out quickly and she is nothing, Which is why ambush is such a key mechanic.What I could do is alter her attack style probability after each evolve making her stimulate and physically attack more often so that it is deadly rather than just boring
i may wrote to much on this, my main problem with her wasn´t the Ambush, it´s that she refuses to end the fight when she clearly has won ;-)

Altering her Attack Style a bit probably would be enough, as of now she really tends to just Evolve, Slow, Confuse, Heal, what is great for her to take control, but it doesn´t allows her to "finish" you
SuccubiHunterRPG wrote: Sat Oct 15, 2022 5:31 pm Your right, I'm currently debating changing the code or simply adding default images to each succubi to people don't have to create them. What's your preference
Probably would go with adding default images, in the end even if it´s very unlikely to happen, it is a fall back for a video ending prematurly for whatever reason

Also it looks like if you defeat a Succubi, one of the Images is used for the Postscreen "Defeated X" "Support Creator" "Can find media here" etc. and i guess having a default image there, instead of a Blackscreen would be better

Now with this out of the way, here are more bugs :D

First
The Shortcut for Reflect doesn´t work

-IF using the menu->Cast Spell->Reflect = Reflect will be used

-IF Shortcut->RE = Game uses Rest, instead of Reflect
Second
City Philipi -> all options work

City Ephesus -> all options work

City Thessalonica -> nothing works :huh:
Third

ERROR: The given imagepath was empty.
::: Exception: The given imagepath was empty.

Turns out that "MeetQueen" "QueenSlave" and "TrainingBattle" all used [D:\TeaseAI\Scripts\ instead of [#Var[Path]Scripts\

Went ahead and fixed it myself:

https://mega.nz/file/9GRgSKTB#Aa0se_xC4 ... GwNv1PlLG0

Hopefully i haven´t missed a line xD
SuccubiHunterRPG
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

All fixed :)
meowww wrote: Sat Oct 15, 2022 11:25 pm
SuccubiHunterRPG wrote: Sat Oct 15, 2022 5:31 pm It certainly is possible, I just use the variable to skip the line as an option. The reason I have not done this is that it slows the game down, some of the menus are frustratingly slow already. In some respects I like the mechanic the way it s but I will take on board your feedback. For me there are three scenarios for consideration, happy for your feedback on each
Option 1 Personally would take this and just accept that it slows down the Game, it can´t be that bad right? right?

Option 2 is, well this one is a great example of why i would move away from the Keywords xD

"You find an ancinet scroll, you can't read it but perhaps a succibi can" (btw ancinet->ancient)

This in no way told me that "Scroll" was the actual Keyword to use + i forgot about scrolls before reading this post + had i not looked into Scripts, i still would not have figured it out

Option 3 Are you talking about, how it automatically attacks if you don´t chocie an option in time? Wouldn´t that mean having to sit at the option menu longer intentionally, waiting if another option shows up? If that´s the case this probably is the worst option :O

Generally speaking Gameplay wise you want stuff like this as straight forward as possible, you know we Gamers aren´t the smartest, even less so when horny lmao

A good example, i just learned about is this:
You can travel to and from Thessalonica using the direction "Safe"

The Majority will understand this as another option to show up in the Menu

While this

You can travel to and from Thessalonica by typing "Safe" in chat

Would have made it clear to be a Keyword to use
That said an alternative to all of this, could be having some Sort of Quest Menu, that allows you to keep track on your current Quests, as well as existing/learned Keywords, but i think if this even is possible, it would take alot of work and probably end up with more bugs :-|

SuccubiHunterRPG wrote: Sat Oct 15, 2022 5:31 pm I'm going to be honest, I probably won't change this, perhaps just a tweak. The idea of the sorceress is she is both the weakest and strongest succubi, let her get control of the battle and you are in all sorts of trouble, take her out quickly and she is nothing, Which is why ambush is such a key mechanic.What I could do is alter her attack style probability after each evolve making her stimulate and physically attack more often so that it is deadly rather than just boring
i may wrote to much on this, my main problem with her wasn´t the Ambush, it´s that she refuses to end the fight when she clearly has won ;-)

Altering her Attack Style a bit probably would be enough, as of now she really tends to just Evolve, Slow, Confuse, Heal, what is great for her to take control, but it doesn´t allows her to "finish" you
SuccubiHunterRPG wrote: Sat Oct 15, 2022 5:31 pm Your right, I'm currently debating changing the code or simply adding default images to each succubi to people don't have to create them. What's your preference
Probably would go with adding default images, in the end even if it´s very unlikely to happen, it is a fall back for a video ending prematurly for whatever reason

Also it looks like if you defeat a Succubi, one of the Images is used for the Postscreen "Defeated X" "Support Creator" "Can find media here" etc. and i guess having a default image there, instead of a Blackscreen would be better

Now with this out of the way, here are more bugs :D

First
The Shortcut for Reflect doesn´t work

-IF using the menu->Cast Spell->Reflect = Reflect will be used

-IF Shortcut->RE = Game uses Rest, instead of Reflect
Second
City Philipi -> all options work

City Ephesus -> all options work

City Thessalonica -> nothing works :huh:
Third

ERROR: The given imagepath was empty.
::: Exception: The given imagepath was empty.

Turns out that "MeetQueen" "QueenSlave" and "TrainingBattle" all used [D:\TeaseAI\Scripts\ instead of [#Var[Path]Scripts\

Went ahead and fixed it myself:

https://mega.nz/file/9GRgSKTB#Aa0se_xC4 ... GwNv1PlLG0

Hopefully i haven´t missed a line xD
SuccubiHunterRPG
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Hi all
New release 16/10/2022
Details
Big thanks to Meowww, most of these bug fixes were identified by him
• #BreakFree - Fixed vocabulary file to work when the chance to break free is less than 10
• HeroCast - Enhanced dispell to enable an action to be returned that round if slow is removed completely during dispell
• HeroAction - Fixed encounter with the gatekeeper to enhance your chance to flee
• #VideoRandomMulti – forced it to reset the video runtime to the random run time
• HeroAction – removed R as a shortcut rest, somehow it was blocking RE working as a shortcut for reflect, strangely D for defence does not block DI for dispell
• 4N0E – Fixed menus in location file
• Various typos
meowww
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by meowww »

SuccubiHunterRPG wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 9:28 am All fixed :)
Great to hear, time to find new ones i suppose :lol:
meowww
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by meowww »

Might be intended otherwise i found another bug :-P
Caprice is at "enter coordinates here"

It´s great that the Secretary gives me this Info, but half of the time, when i move to the coordinates she gives, i don´t actually find Caprice, just wondering if this is intended
and another
SadieHolmes

1.The given imagepath was empty
SuccubiHunter\Custom\Succubi\SadieHolmes\LVL3\MediaSet01\State4\*.jpg
She got no State4 Folder, looking into her script she indeed should have one

2. Stimulate (in her case VideoBlowjobSpecialMulti)

muscles frozen etc.

In the Script i can see that the Image Version would use a metronome, is it intended that the Video one doesnt?

This implies that the instruction on her Stimulate would be to just sit there and do nothing, i feel like this can´t be right, cause as much sense as it would make with being "frozen", that just ends up as a free break :lol:
Also i think i have played throught the Majority of the existing content now, atleast i don´t have any "Quests" to do anymore, as long as i haven´t missed anything, i currently only have this things left:
- Find more Scrolls and bring them to "Name" to learn about "XXX"

-Decide for what End i want to go

-Grind endlessly to get strong enough to achieve the Ending i want
By the way out of curiousity i Challenged the Queen and the Witch (yes i saved my variables beforehand) and
i see both as "unfinished", so i am not going to mention bugs (i did run into a good amount of them lmao), but i do like the concepts of the fights, even so Queen really needs something to tune down the load time, stopped the time just for fun and yeah 25 Minutes is a bit much, let alone if you end up having to run the whole script again, making it 50 :lol:
SuccubiHunterRPG
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

meowww wrote: Mon Oct 17, 2022 3:08 am
Caprice is at "enter coordinates here"

It´s great that the Secretary gives me this Info, but half of the time, when i move to the coordinates she gives, i don´t actually find Caprice, just wondering if this is intended
No that is not supposed to happens and very hard to understand. Next time it happens can you please double check the variable file "CapriceLocation". If the location is right, close the game and then restart a session (without restarting back in town). If it works the 2nd time then it would appear to be a bug with TeaseAI If it fails then there is something wrong with that location script reading the variable, let me know the exact location and I will fix it
meowww wrote: Mon Oct 17, 2022 3:08 am SadieHolmes
1.The given imagepath was empty
SuccubiHunter\Custom\Succubi\SadieHolmes\LVL3\MediaSet01\State4\*.jpg
She got no State4 Folder, looking into her script she indeed should have one
Yes that is nothg more than my mistake please add a folder and image I will put this fix into the next update
2. Stimulate (in her case VideoBlowjobSpecialMulti)

muscles frozen etc.

In the Script i can see that the Image Version would use a metronome, is it intended that the Video one doesnt?

This implies that the instruction on her Stimulate would be to just sit there and do nothing, i feel like this can´t be right, cause as much sense as it would make with being "frozen", that just ends up as a free break :lol:
Sorry I need to make the instructions clearer and I will add something in the next release. When a succubi stimulates you directly, (fucks you or gives you a blowjob) you are meant to emulate the action on the screen, I turned off the metronome as I did not want it contradicting the action by the pace of the metronome not matching
Also i think i have played throught the Majority of the existing content now, atleast i don´t have any "Quests" to do anymore, as long as i haven´t missed anything, i currently only have this things left:
Yes that is true, and it worries me that having done this I will lose my only tester :)

At the moment the end game is balanced for what I hope to be a far more complex future story line, where it won't feel like a grind as you continue to get stronger and ready to challenge.

For now I would encourage you to cheat a little so you can experience and test the later general game play, I will prioritise getting you more level 3 and 4 succubi to make this work. When cheating don't just increase you health and other attributes. Change the variable "SuccubiJuice" so you can train more and add scrolls by the variable "Scroll". You can also go into the variable for each succubi you have defeated to change your victory count to emulate you having earned the juice but this is not necessary as it only effects the endgame when you challenge the queen.

The reason I want you to train is there are some hidden game mechanics that change according to your strength which is based on the amount of juice you have consumed, for example the queen will connect to you longer in your dreams the stronger you are and if you don't find a way to combat that you are pretty fucked :)
[/spoiler]
meowww
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by meowww »

SuccubiHunterRPG wrote: Wed Oct 19, 2022 8:01 pm No that is not supposed to happens and very hard to understand. Next time it happens can you please double check the variable file "CapriceLocation". If the location is right, close the game and then restart a session (without restarting back in town). If it works the 2nd time then it would appear to be a bug with TeaseAI If it fails then there is something wrong with that location script reading the variable, let me know the exact location and I will fix it
After a few tries it worked and since then i haven´t run into her not appearing again, so i would strongly lean towards TAI messing up, cause i did not change anything in the script
SuccubiHunterRPG wrote: Wed Oct 19, 2022 8:01 pm Yes that is nothg more than my mistake please add a folder and image I will put this fix into the next update
Already fixed it on my end
SuccubiHunterRPG wrote: Wed Oct 19, 2022 8:01 pm Sorry I need to make the instructions clearer and I will add something in the next release. When a succubi stimulates you directly, (fucks you or gives you a blowjob) you are meant to emulate the action on the screen, I turned off the metronome as I did not want it contradicting the action by the pace of the metronome not matching
That´s what i assumed, but yeah instruction on this aren´t clear, the Witch on the other hand had such instructions, even so her fight never lasted long enough to go anywhere, cause like i said this "Boss" Fights are quite buggy :whistle:
SuccubiHunterRPG wrote: Wed Oct 19, 2022 8:01 pm Yes that is true, and it worries me that having done this I will lose my only tester :)
Nah atm i am trying to do Succubi myself, Setting up Media time is giving me a headache though

After that i have that whole list of Ideas i do plan to get to

On the Side i try to farm scrolls

And if it comes to it, i wouldn´t mind starting over either

In short, i am not planning to go anywhere :lol:
SuccubiHunterRPG wrote: Wed Oct 19, 2022 8:01 pm At the moment the end game is balanced for what I hope to be a far more complex future story line, where it won't feel like a grind as you continue to get stronger and ready to challenge.
Mainly can talk about the Forest:
The balance there is alright, early on you have to be a bit careful on who to fight and as soon as you have an Attack of 5 you can pretty much beat every lvl1 Succubi and progress til the end of the current content

If you go out of your way and try to fight in the other Areas, you pretty much get destroyed though, to me it looks like you should have atleast soemthing like 8-10 Attack for the other Areas, probably some Def and Armor as well, otherwise you will find yourself being dominated rather quickly

Also Guerlain...Keep in mind i probably run more often into her then i should have, given the very early Succubi balance...

Keeping an eye on her might be smart, she is supposed to stay relevant, kinda like a Rival and that´s great and all, but she outpaces us quite a bit, in my Game she seems to be done with the Forest already, what in itself isn´t bad, cause i am not ready for her current stats of 40 Health and a Stimulate that is worth 10 taunts of time (run into her going throught the other areas for fun) and yeah if she would still show up in the Forest with this stats, i already would have found myself kneeling at the Queen...

Long Story short from what i read the Idea is for her to always stay close to our level, not to outlevel us heavily xD
SuccubiHunterRPG wrote: Wed Oct 19, 2022 8:01 pm For now I would encourage you to cheat a little so you can experience and test the later general game play
What later content are we talking about? Would help to know what i am looking for/testing xD
All i can think of is getting the scrolls to learn "Evolve" and by doing so learn about an Item (Potion/Herb, can´t remember what it exactly was) that from the description, should help with the Dreams i did activate by now, other then that i can´t think of anything "new"
SuccubiHunterRPG
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

meowww wrote: Thu Oct 20, 2022 8:39 pm Nah atm i am trying to do Succubi myself, Setting up Media time is giving me a headache though
I have updated my succubi file for you. It contains media plans for several level 3 and 4 succubi. It also contains an updated version of my excel doc that can be used to create scripts for succubi. It's untested for level 2-4 but I have a sneaky suspicion it works. I was planning to test it this weekend but I'm going away now. I also want to add the credit scrip and battle outcome script. But most importantly it allows you to add flag for the style if action which will future proof your succubi as that is the next major enhancement I plan.

I will have a look your succubi scripts you shared in the other post shortly. FYI a jumpvideo 80 means that the video will start playing 20% of the way through (80% left) so to get the jump video time you work out the total video time in seconds and the start time in seconds to get the percentage and subtract it from 100. This is a very large part of what the excel script does for you. even if it is not working you can still use it to get the jump times, that part certainly works and now takes seconds to get exact.