Succubi Hunter RPG 2.0 - Awakening

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

meowww
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: Succubi Hunter RPG - Awakening

Post by meowww »

Good thing you answered first, cause my answer would have been no, after all i wasn´t supposed to talk about it yet, what i was talking about at the time was the seperate SuccubiStimulate Script (not a thing anymore)

Also by now it´s pretty safe to say that as long as turning it On/Off per configuration works, it should work, haven´t run into any problems with it being turned On yet ;-)
Kristycookie
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by Kristycookie »

SuccubiHunterRPG wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 2:18 pm
Kristycookie wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 11:03 am
meowww wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 6:25 pm
Spoiler: show
We easily can do a Version that uses metronome on Level 3-4, infact i already use one, cause i prefer it this way, it does make things harder though :lol:
We probably could just share the changed script needed or maybe even make it an option at the Start of the Game
Would it be possible to get this change? I'd love to try it :-D
It actually exists in the latest version I'm just hiding it until it's fully tested before I put it in as a configuration in the system menu. Until then you can manually turn it on by creating the variable yourself. You do this by creating a file in the system/variables/ folder called "MetronomeSpecialStimulation" open it in Notepad and set the value to "On"
I tried the stable and development but I couldn't get it to work. I'll wait patiently for it to be released :-D
8inchSubToy4u
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch

Post by 8inchSubToy4u »

This game's insanely good. I've been playing it multiple times per day.

The 3rd time I beat Guerlain though, the game froze. TAI was in the "Not Responding" state for a while before I finally forced it to quit. I met her in -1N3E after finding littleCaprice for the first time in -1N2E, if this helps.

Oh yeah, and Guerlain was said to be stronger every time I met her even though I won every time against her.
Kristycookie
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Kristycookie »

8inchSubToy4u wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 4:39 am Oh yeah, and Guerlain was said to be stronger every time I met her even though I won every time against her.
I think this is intended, but I don't know how to deal with it yet
SuccubiHunterRPG
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by SuccubiHunterRPG »

8inchSubToy4u wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 4:39 am This game's insanely good. I've been playing it multiple times per day.

The 3rd time I beat Guerlain though, the game froze. TAI was in the "Not Responding" state for a while before I finally forced it to quit. I met her in -1N3E after finding littleCaprice for the first time in -1N2E, if this helps.

Oh yeah, and Guerlain was said to be stronger every time I met her even though I won every time against her.
Damn I hate the freeze but without more info my hands are tied. Probably the best thing you can do to help me is provide the line directly before it forz4 as well as all the files in your /System/Variables directory
SuccubiHunterRPG
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by SuccubiHunterRPG »

Hi all a new version is live - please review the details on the post and choose which version you want to play
8inchSubToy4u
Explorer
Explorer

Post by 8inchSubToy4u »

[/quote]
Damn I hate the freeze but without more info my hands are tied. Probably the best thing you can do to help me is provide the line directly before it forz4 as well as all the files in your /System/Variables directory
[/quote]

I don't remember the last line but I did fight her again eventually. I also looked in the system variables and it said I only beat her twice, so it just never took that battle into account. I ended up seeing her a few more times though and the fight never froze again, but now it's the same video each time. I've beaten her 5 times now.

1: How many times do you have to beat a succubus b4 she no longer appears? How many times do you have to beat her before she doesn't protect the queen?

2: I ran into a lvl2 succubus with 4 armor and 26 health. I have 5 attack but the fight still lasted over an hour.... Honestly, if they're going to have that much armor, they really don't need any extra health at all - the fight will still be incredibly long. She lost 1 armor on my first attack too, but it wasn't until she was down to 11 health that she was down another armor. She never lost armor a 3rd time. She actually got me when she had 2 health left. I wasn't able to type, "I came" during my attack either, so if this happened just 1 attack later then I would have gotten credit for beating her even though I lost. I had to wait for her turn to type "I came." During my turn, "I came" just brought up the cast menu.

3: The metronome you hear when you attack and the metronome you hear when the succubus stimulates should be switched. I don't imagine ever cumming during the succubus's turn, it's always during an attack.

4: Does "rest" decrease lust, does it only buy you some time, or does it do something else?

5: Is there a guide that explains how spells work?

6: If you attack into someone with 8 shield and 5 armor and your attack is only 4, is there still the same chance that you can damage her armor?
FattsDynamo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by FattsDynamo »

8inchSubToy4u wrote: Sat Feb 04, 2023 1:53 am
@8inchSubToy4u: So, SuccubiHunter is normally VERY active and responsive, however, at the moment, he is either prepping for or on a vacation and won't be active again till early March (probably). So ... since I have basically infiltrated the SH Dev Team at this point :w00t: :lol: ... I guess I can stake a stab at answering some of these questions in SH's stead! :whistle:
I don't remember the last line but I did fight her again eventually. I also looked in the system variables and it said I only beat her twice, so it just never took that battle into account. I ended up seeing her a few more times though and the fight never froze again,
So, you and I basically started playing this game at about the same time ... My attack is also 5. 8-) I haven't beat it yet, but I know a few things, and one of them is that the system is just pretty buggy in general, and sometimes it is TeaseAI and sometimes it's the scripts that SH has written ... it's hard to know exactly what the issue is ... TeaseAI wasn't designed to run this game; it's supposed to run tease personalities. So, sometimes SH has written things that push TAI in weird ways that are unexpected and that causes crashes ... and those can be hard to diagnose, due to the random selections and combinations of attacks and tasks, but ... Sometimes SH and markus are able to identify the issue and make changes ... and also, sometimes it's just SH has a bug in the script, so ... just a single crash, there really is no way for the user to know what caused it ...

I would say the most helpful thing you can do is record:
SuccubiID:
SuccubiStateType:
MediaSetType:
MediaType:
from the System\Variables files and post that on the bugs thread. That's what SH told me to do whenever I got a crash. I have been recording my crashes and this data but have not posted them yet—but I will! :-D :innocent: As you mentioned, sometimes the crashes do not repeat, and I would say that that's probably due to just a weird combination of conditions that didn't happen again ... but, sometimes they DO repeat ... in any case, I think the more data and bug reports we can give them, the better chance they have of identifying and fixing problems, so ... After a crash, open up those files from "Variables" and include it in a crash report! :yes:
but now it's the same video each time. I've beaten her 5 times now.
So for Guerlain, she *is* unique and has special code and qualities ... I believe she has 3 media sets. If you've fought her five times, perhaps the next time or the time after you will unlock her third media set. It'll probably show you that new one for a while, but, if you keep fighting her, eventually you should unlock dialogue with her and some special encounter ... haven't seen it yet, but ... looking through the files, I know it is there! :-D ;-)
1: How many times do you have to beat a succubus b4 she no longer appears? How many times do you have to beat her before she doesn't protect the queen?
If I recall correctly from a DM or post I got from SH, it's 11—would be my guess? :-/ He's looking at introducing game modes that lower this number in order to cut the play time down ... these things MAY be somewhat implemented in the "Development" version ... I haven't looked into it yet and haven't started using the "Development" version myself yet ... and I'm too lazy right now to look up the exact number, but ... I think that MIGHT be it :-/ ... and I am not 100%, but I think after you beat a succubus you can "dominate" her ... not sure exactly what that entails as I haven't progressed far enough into the game, but ... I think the vanilla version of the game ... SH said 30 hours, but ... I'm thinking it might be 40+ ... but I could be wrong ... if you want a more complete answer, let me know, and I can look into this more ...
2: I ran into a lvl2 succubus with 4 armor and 26 health. I have 5 attack but the fight still lasted over an hour....
Yeah, that sounds about right ... The knights are intended to be "long fights" compared to the other classes. This post contains a "Game Guide" that includes descriptions of the succubi classes. I'm pretty sure the battle length is intended; knights are supposed to be "endurance" opponents ...

I would recommend getting your Heal up to lvl 2. It will heal 8. Then, just attack, attack, attack as much as possible. You'll be able to tank the damage. Then, when she double defends (and has 10 shield—which would negate two attacks), use that opportunity to heal.

If your HP is still 10 and your health pool is not enough to tank her damage, then be sure to "Meditate." That will increase your HP. Using these strategies, the other night, I think I was able to take out a lvl 2 knight in maybe 30-40 minutes ... an hour seems in the range but a little on the long side ... remember: as you attack them, their armor degrades. So, if you hit them a LOT with damage that is over their armor, you WILL eventually damage it ... and the more and faster you do that, the quicker the armor goes away, the faster you start doing REAL damage and win the fight ... So, try that and see if your battles against knights go better ... and, you can also just "flee" if you don't want an encounter that goes that long ...
She actually got me when she had 2 health left. I wasn't able to type, "I came" during my attack either, so if this happened just 1 attack later then I would have gotten credit for beating her even though I lost. I had to wait for her turn to type "I came." During my turn, "I came" just brought up the cast menu.
Hmmm ... this seems like an issue SH needs to address, but ... I guess the "fix" would be to just flee or rest or defend, and then enter "I came" during her turn ...
3: The metronome you hear when you attack and the metronome you hear when the succubus stimulates should be switched. I don't imagine ever cumming during the succubus's turn, it's always during an attack.
Hmmm ... that's interesting ... for me, I usually don't lose, but ... when I do, it's the opposite—I usually cum during the "Stimulate!" :lol: I can usually tolerate those bursts of fast strokes, because they have breaks, but ... that long, extended stroking without a break ... that usually works me up ... That's good feedback though! Something to consider ... I know SH is working on a "difficulty" mod/upgrade ... perhaps switching those might be a decent idea ... idk. It's SO HARD to accommodate stroker tolerances, because we're all different! :lol:
4: Does "rest" decrease lust, does it only buy you some time, or does it do something else?
It buys you time. I think apothecary potions reduce lust, but ... haven't tried one yet, and the one I *did* buy ... there was a LOT of VERY BUGGY interactions I have yet to report! :lol: If you DO have issues ... just remember you can manually edit the "Variable" files to correct any mistakes :innocent:—that's what I had to do ...

Anyway, "rest" is ONLY there to give you a break if you are getting too close to cumming, and leveling rest will give you longer breaks ...
5: Is there a guide that explains how spells work?
I don't think so.

Heal heals. (That's obvious—but I also know because I use it. ;-))

You know how you get status affects like "weaken", "confused," and "slow?" Dispel reduces those status effects. They go down by 1 every round, but "dispel" reduces them instantly by the number. VERY useful against "slow", because normally you would just get a single action, but ... if you have "slow 1" and dispel, then you are allowed another action ...

Not sure about reflect—haven't tried that one yet, but it's next on my list ...
6: If you attack into someone with 8 shield and 5 armor and your attack is only 4, is there still the same chance that you can damage her armor?
I'm not 100%, because I'm not sure how SH coded it, but my naive guess would be "yes"—because armor actually blocks damage before it goes to the shield (if I'm remembering correctly) ...

But here's the thing: I *think* you have a better shot at damaging armor the higher above it you hit. I have personally noticed that when I had 4 or 5 attack going against armor 2, it broke right away, but ... when I was punching less it broke less often? I'm not sure ... usually I just run from those fights because I know they will take forever ... But I don't know the code for armor breaking ... I know armor blocks before shield, so ... MAYBE there is a chance, but ... I'm not sure if that chance is increased if you deal her HP damage, and it could be that shield damage doesn't count ... or, it could be every time the armor absorbs damage there is a chance ... I think only SH knows the answer, but ... Since armor DOES block ... perhaps. Feel free to give it a try!
Oh, and by the way, if you haven't, I would download/update to the latest version. Just copy/paste (or extract) on top of your current install. (I believe I had to "extract" because Windows pasting was having issues and wouldn't complete the action :-/ ...) The files that need updating will be replaced, and your save files will be unaffected since they are stored in the "Variables" folder, and the RAR doesn't contain anything which would overwrite them.

Probably the biggest change you will notice is that my "Taunt Pack" has been included. :-D 8-) I'm still working on it, but ... the Succubi will say a LOT more things when they taunt you during battles! :lol: The "Development" version had some new "experimental features," but ... I haven't done it yet, so ... not sure exactly/can't remember what those are! :lol: But even the "stable" version has my expanded list of taunts, so ... TOTALLY WORTH the DL in my opinion. :yes: 8-)
meowww
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by meowww »

FattsDynamo wrote: Sat Feb 04, 2023 11:07 am
8inchSubToy4u wrote: Sat Feb 04, 2023 1:53 am
8inchSubToy4u wrote: Sat Feb 04, 2023 1:53 am I don't remember the last line but I did fight her again eventually. I also looked in the system variables and it said I only beat her twice, so it just never took that battle into account. I ended up seeing her a few more times though and the fight never froze again,
This is what makes it so hard to figure out, usually we can reproduce/force the issue and see what is going wrong, but this particular freeze is so random, that it´s hard to figure out...

Reminds me alot about the Issue we had with specific images breaking the Game, this also took a while to figure out and we mostly did so on accident, cause who would expect this to be a thing? :lol:
8inchSubToy4u wrote: Sat Feb 04, 2023 1:53 am1: How many times do you have to beat a succubus b4 she no longer appears? How many times do you have to beat her before she doesn't protect the queen?
The Magic Number is 13
8inchSubToy4u wrote: Sat Feb 04, 2023 1:53 am2: I ran into a lvl2 succubus with 4 armor and 26 health. I have 5 attack but the fight still lasted over an hour....
FattsDynamo wrote: Sat Feb 04, 2023 11:07 amYeah, that sounds about right ... The knights are intended to be "long fights" compared to the other classes. This post contains a "Game Guide" that includes descriptions of the succubi classes. I'm pretty sure the battle length is intended; knights are supposed to be "endurance" opponents ...
There is nothing wrong with the Succubi, Knights are supposed to be this way, but

1. i am surprised that you even decide to Fight a Level 2 Knight with 5 Attack to begin with :lol:

2. There is something neither of you seem to have discovered yet :-P

8inchSubToy4u wrote: Sat Feb 04, 2023 1:53 amShe actually got me when she had 2 health left. I wasn't able to type, "I came" during my attack either, so if this happened just 1 attack later then I would have gotten credit for beating her even though I lost. I had to wait for her turn to type "I came." During my turn, "I came" just brought up the cast menu.
FattsDynamo wrote: Sat Feb 04, 2023 11:07 amHmmm ... this seems like an issue SH needs to address, but ... I guess the "fix" would be to just flee or rest or defend, and then enter "I came" during her turn ...
This is a side effect of how the game works, one way to "fix" it, would be to ask after each fight if you came or not, but for how rarely you will end up in the situation, it probably will be more annoying then helpful
8inchSubToy4u wrote: Sat Feb 04, 2023 1:53 am5: Is there a guide that explains how spells work?
FattsDynamo wrote: Sat Feb 04, 2023 11:07 amNot sure about reflect—haven't tried that one yet, but it's next on my list ...
Deflect (Fatts look AWAY)
If a Succubi Attacks you, you deflect damage to them based on the level of your Skill

For example Succubi Attacks with 5, you have Deflect 1, you take 4 Damage, Succubi takes 1

It is as underwhelming as it sounds early on, but with putting enough Level into it, it not only can neglect almost all damage, but also throws it back at the Succubi, making it a much better option then "Defend"
8inchSubToy4u
Explorer
Explorer

Post by 8inchSubToy4u »

13, holy shit. After 13 she'll never appear again? Or she just won't defend the queen when you try to fight the queen?

Do you need to win 13 times total against her, or do you need to win 13 more times than you lose to her?

Another thing: I spent over 10 leather to get enough bronze for the basic armor. The armor only lasted for 2 fights though. Seems balanced poorly.

1 more thing about knights: they really don't need such high health, high armor, AND high defend. Every time they defend, attacking is pointless. I now have 6 attack but every time someone with armor defends and gains 8 shield, there's absolutely no point in attacking. I end up going Rest+Defend (if she's going to attack) or Rest+Rest (if she isn't going to attack). If they absolutely must have those health, armor, and defend stats, then they should defend less often. The reason the fights last for an hour is b/c they defend on 80% of rounds (it seems), so 80% of the time I'm just waiting and resting.

Oh yeah, almost forgot: There is a timer that gives you 15 seconds to take an action and if you don't type anything, you automatically attack. That's perfect. But I noticed that if you type anything, the timer pauses. I'm guessing pausing the timer and calming down isn't playing the game as intended. Do we just go by the honor system here?

Am I the only one who thinks the beats get too fast? I see no reason to go 400bpm for 10 seconds instead of 200bpm for 20 seconds unless you like carpal tunnel syndrome. What files would I have to edit to cut the beats in half and double the length of time? You guys must have huge hands to be jerking that fast and not killing your wrists.
8inchSubToy4u
Explorer
Explorer

Post by 8inchSubToy4u »

Sorry for the double post but that one's long enough anyway.

1: How about a mode where you're not immortal? If you cum, you die, game over. Hardcore/permadeath, whatever you want to call it. Maybe as punishment for getting too close, you have to stop and a cbt or cei vid plays.

2: I just exited the game at 0N-2E (in the hills). I searched the hills before exiting but now it's giving me the option to search the hills again. This basically allows you to search the same place indefinitely if you exit the game after each search. Anyway, I travelled west and searched and got this line, "You searched the Hills." Yeah, makes sense, but then I travelled south to -1N-3E and searched again and got this line, "You search the Forest." Either the location -1N-3E is messed up or the game glitched and for some reason thought I was in the forest. Hopefully the word "forest" just needs to be changed to "hills" in some file or another.
meowww
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by meowww »

8inchSubToy4u wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2023 9:10 pm
8inchSubToy4u wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2023 9:10 pm13, holy shit. After 13 she'll never appear again? Or she just won't defend the queen when you try to fight the queen?

Do you need to win 13 times total against her, or do you need to win 13 more times than you lose to her?
After 13 she will no help the Queen, she still will appear, but she wil not fight you anymore, she will be a trainer instead
8inchSubToy4u wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2023 9:10 pmAnother thing: I spent over 10 leather to get enough bronze for the basic armor. The armor only lasted for 2 fights though. Seems balanced poorly.
Just like you can break Succubi Armor, they can do the same with yours, obviously a Basic one isn´t going to last long, but yeah from the sound of it, the cost might need to be rebalanced
8inchSubToy4u wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2023 9:10 pm1 more thing about knights: they really don't need such high health, high armor, AND high defend. Every time they defend, attacking is pointless. I now have 6 attack but every time someone with armor defends and gains 8 shield, there's absolutely no point in attacking. I end up going Rest+Defend (if she's going to attack) or Rest+Rest (if she isn't going to attack). If they absolutely must have those health, armor, and defend stats, then they should defend less often. The reason the fights last for an hour is b/c they defend on 80% of rounds (it seems), so 80% of the time I'm just waiting and resting.
The Reason Knight fights are this long, is because you fight them while not being fully prepared, i will tell you what this things are, but keep in mind this include heavy Spoilers, if you want to figure it out on your own, just don´t read the next part and just keep in mind that there are things you haven´t figured out yet that help with Knights
1. If you fight enough Succubi that have Armor and break it, you at somepoint will learn a Skill that specifically targets armor and makes it really easy to remove it from a Succubi in a Turn or two

2. Either by following Caprice Story and meeting the Secretary or by Fleeing 7 times or Winning once versus Melena, you will discover something called Evolve, Evolve will reset the Heros Level to 1, but in exchange it will give you an extra Attack and you can do this twice, ending up with 4 Attacks per turn
8inchSubToy4u wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2023 9:10 pmOh yeah, almost forgot: There is a timer that gives you 15 seconds to take an action and if you don't type anything, you automatically attack. That's perfect. But I noticed that if you type anything, the timer pauses. I'm guessing pausing the timer and calming down isn't playing the game as intended. Do we just go by the honor system here?
It´s obviously not intended, but this is how timer work in Awakening, so honor system it is
8inchSubToy4u wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2023 9:10 pmAm I the only one who thinks the beats get too fast? I see no reason to go 400bpm for 10 seconds instead of 200bpm for 20 seconds unless you like carpal tunnel syndrome. What files would I have to edit to cut the beats in half and double the length of time? You guys must have huge hands to be jerking that fast and not killing your wrists.
The intended way of dealing with this, is to simply craft Potion, they reduce lust and by this reduce the Metronome Speed (heard they are somewhat broken right now though -.-)

To edit the metronome on Hero Attack, all you have to do is open up "HeroAttackMetronome" and change the Numbers on @MetronomeOn
8inchSubToy4u wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2023 9:29 pm 1: How about a mode where you're not immortal? If you cum, you die, game over. Hardcore/permadeath, whatever you want to call it. Maybe as punishment for getting too close, you have to stop and a cbt or cei vid plays.
No, the whole Point of the Story is that you are immortal, that said no one said that there aren´t ways to Game Over :-P
8inchSubToy4u wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2023 9:29 pm2: I just exited the game at 0N-2E (in the hills). I searched the hills before exiting but now it's giving me the option to search the hills again. This basically allows you to search the same place indefinitely if you exit the game after each search. Anyway, I travelled west and searched and got this line, "You searched the Hills." Yeah, makes sense, but then I travelled south to -1N-3E and searched again and got this line, "You search the Forest." Either the location -1N-3E is messed up or the game glitched and for some reason thought I was in the forest. Hopefully the word "forest" just needs to be changed to "hills" in some file or another.
Exited as in randomly closed the Game? You aren´t supposed to do that, this always can end up with weird behaviour for the Game, as for the Location, this is something for SuccubiHunter to look into (he is on vacation as of now), but i believe there simply is a small mistake in -1N-2E, it porbably is supposed to lead to 1N-3E instead of -1N-3E (what indeed is the Forest)

Will note it somewhere for when he comes back

Also that all said, you may want to give the Development Version a try, this one has some Game Options, that will make the whole Game faster/easier depending on what you choice, if you do that keep in mind this largly is untested, can´t say how broken/stable the Version actually is :whistle:
8inchSubToy4u
Explorer
Explorer

Post by 8inchSubToy4u »

Thanks for the lengthy reply again Meowww. I have a few ideas.

1. You know how when it's your turn to act, the options all come up at the same time like this: "1- attack, 2- defend, [etc]"? But when you travel it goes like this:

[wait a while]
you can
[wait a while]
1- go north to the forest
[wait a while]
2 - go east to the forest
[wait a while]
[etc]

Why don't all those options come up at once, like in the same line the way it does when it's your turn to act? Also, a previous line already tells you what is to the north, east, etc. So, these options should only say, "1 - go north 2 - go east 3- go south [etc]" and it should really be in 1 line.

2. AA is often useless at 6 attack b/c too commonly it only removes 1 armor and removing 1 armor with a normal attack is common enough that it takes less attacks if you just attack normally. When I have 7 attack I'll have even less use for AA. I'll probably only use it for those with at least 4 armor in the near future. AA should destroy 2 armor minimum.

3. Lust potions take a long time to farm the ingredients for and then they only last 1 in-game day? It takes 45 in-game minutes to move 1 square and then search it. You can only do anything for a 12 hour period in-game, from 7am to 7pm.... The least you could easily do is wake the character up at 1am and let him travel around until 10pm when he needs to sleep, giving you longer to work with the day you're given when you take a lust potion. Honestly though I would just make the potion's effect permanent. Maybe all it does is reduce lust by X instead of completely negate the effects of lust for 1 day.

4. You could make a lot of money off of this. If I were you, I'd do this: Reach out to a manager of a huge studio like Playboy (or Hustler or some other more hardcore one if you need). Show him your game as a sort of "demo" of what could be if he collaborates with you. RPGs aren't as niche as they used to be, he'll probably understand the mechanics right away. Tell him that he could sell it if the vids were only produced by his studio instead of pulled off random places from the internet. He wouldn't even have to produce anything extra, necessarily - you just use what they're already filming and adapt it to fit your game. You just want a small cut of what the game sells, ask for 20% and get talked down to 10, that's fine. I don't usually pay for porn - I've only ever paid for content for "The Handy," but I'd pay for each individual succubus that was added to that hypothetical game as "dlc". Once they see how profitable it is and you have your foot in the door, you could offer to write scripts for porn videos that you could then use for the game. These would be scenes with dialogue tailored to fit what needs to happen for the story of the game. Imagine having control over what is said in the videos - the game would be way better. You really could be rich, most people can't do what you've done here. This is like the culmination of everything that's been going on with this site for a long time. It's only a matter of time before someone capitalizes on it and it might as well be you.
meowww
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by meowww »

8inchSubToy4u wrote: Fri Feb 10, 2023 1:32 am Thanks for the lengthy reply again Meowww. I have a few ideas.
No Problem
8inchSubToy4u wrote: Fri Feb 10, 2023 1:32 am1. So, these options should only say, "1 - go north 2 - go east 3- go south [etc]" and it should really be in 1 line.
i already noted this down for SuccubiHunter, apparently there is a way to have it all show up as a block right away, instead of having it show up one by one, i am sure he will look into it when he is back
8inchSubToy4u wrote: Fri Feb 10, 2023 1:32 am2. AA is often useless at 6 attack b/c too commonly it only removes 1 armor and removing 1 armor with a normal attack is common enough that it takes less attacks if you just attack normally. When I have 7 attack I'll have even less use for AA. I'll probably only use it for those with at least 4 armor in the near future. AA should destroy 2 armor minimum.
i believe AA is meant to be used situationally, in that case it works how it should be, if SuccubiHunter intends it to be used frequently it indeed needs a buff
8inchSubToy4u wrote: Fri Feb 10, 2023 1:32 am3. Lust potions take a long time to farm the ingredients for and then they only last 1 in-game day? It takes 45 in-game minutes to move 1 square and then search it. You can only do anything for a 12 hour period in-game, from 7am to 7pm.... The least you could easily do is wake the character up at 1am and let him travel around until 10pm when he needs to sleep, giving you longer to work with the day you're given when you take a lust potion. Honestly though I would just make the potion's effect permanent. Maybe all it does is reduce lust by X instead of completely negate the effects of lust for 1 day.
Personally i haven´t used a Lust Potion in any of my playthroughts, so this is hard for me to judge, but from going throught the Scripts, as well as a comment from FattsDynamo, it looks like it might actually be broken right now :lol:
8inchSubToy4u wrote: Fri Feb 10, 2023 1:32 am4. You could make a lot of money off of this.
This isn´t my Project, so this actually isn´t my decisions, but for me personally the answer is screw money, aside from the problems that would come with it, this simply isn´t why we do this, infact this Project actually costs me money and until now i haven´t even mentioned it, cause i simply don´t care about it :lol:
Jackall
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Jackall »

Amazing game, thanks for everyone who works on it!

I wanted to do a first impression feedback without reading how to play (& i went for the dev version 02/01 update).

It is very engaging with all the video content and progression. Early game is frustrating ,90% in a good way ( exactly what i was looking for). That other 10% I think partially could be improved so Ill focus on that.
1) Its just a small personal preference but since I like denial & was waiting to jump into it head first & I lose all motivation after a single orgasm - the intro with the witch wasnt perfect I wish there was a(n ingame) way to avoid orgasm (both in the beginning).
2) The pacing of battles... was ok, but I wonder if it would be better with less text between actions (meaning less idle time) . I know we need some idle time for pacing and its valuable info but it often felt like there are double lines (a general statement + the specifics). Just the second line with specifics would be enough for these frequently repeating actions. Announcing the enemies turn and actions was pointless idle time for me, I was in no danger of actually needing the rest option. These could happen with the metronome going on immediately. Ofc I can only claim this about low lvl succubus, thats what I met.
3) Was a bit disappointed not getting a juice (I call it succum) after a 40min battle.All in all I got 2 from 5 opponents.

I also felt a bit underpowered when i didnt make progression for multiple rounds with some enemies, however this isnt a complaint at all - i should have been more willing to take damage & then return town to rest after every battle.
I like that its difficult, but I still hope I just had bad luck of the draw with both opponent types and succum drops and 1/hour is not the average experience. I dont mind grinding however.. I mean its kinda the point.

I wonder if it matters how many days passed?
Also, will i learn identifying opponent types ingame? (like through the witch training me or something)