Succubi Hunter RPG 2.0 - Awakening

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

SuccubiHunterRPG
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: Succubi Hunter RPG 2.0 - Awakening

Post by SuccubiHunterRPG »

Version 2.0 is coming, updates are being made to this post please stay tuned
Jackall
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Post by Jackall »

Definietly waiting for it!
Anzy
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Anzy »

Just wanted to stop by here to say I am really enjoying version 2 been playing it for a few months now and its great
I played loads of version 1 but version 2 is amazing

Is there a problem with the Basic Just Stroke kinks? they seem way to fast like around 200 bpm personally i think something like 120 bpm would fit better or even a random number between 120 and 160
I see in the script it has @MetronomeOn(1,5)

you could add a stocking kink and any video that has a Succubi wearing stocking would increase your lust

also i don't know if Meowww is planning to make anymore Succubi but i would love to see a level 3 or 4 of Sweetie Fox

keep up the great work can't wait for the full release
SuccubiHunterRPG
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by SuccubiHunterRPG »

Anzy wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 10:31 pm Just wanted to stop by here to say I am really enjoying version 2 been playing it for a few months now and its great
I played loads of version 1 but version 2 is amazing
Thanks for the positive feedback, if you are playing every so often go back and download the scripts, they are changing about twice a week but some content is not working properly. Meowww and I are working on a new succubi that you won't have the media for yet but that should not impact the scripts from working properly
Anzy wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 10:31 pm Is there a problem with the Basic Just Stroke kinks? they seem way to fast like around 200 bpm personally i think something like 120 bpm would fit better or even a random number between 120 and 160
I see in the script it has @MetronomeOn(1,5)
The new scripts may fix that, but I don't remember seeing this before. If it still exists I can see why it is so fast. TeaseAi does not support metronome speeds less than 20
Anzy wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 10:31 pm you could add a stocking kink and any video that has a Succubi wearing stocking would increase your lust
That is both easy and hard :-) I'm yet to implement kinks based on what the succubi is wearing (or not wearing) or their personality largely because I think before I do this the tags for the succubi need a serious overhaul. At the moment there are no tags applied to the succubi that show stockings so it would take going back over all media and finding the ones to do this for.

I will make you an offer however, happy to do a kink script for you, its not my thing but if you supply media and/or text I will convert this into a functional script that the Succubi can use and add stockings as a selectable kink for you.
Anzy wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 10:31 pm also i don't know if Meowww is planning to make anymore Succubi but i would love to see a level 3 or 4 of Sweetie Fox
keep up the great work can't wait for the full release
I will leave that up to Meowww, thanks again for the feedback, the full release will come but I keep getting distracted by new things I want to include before I publish properly so a few more months but if you keep going back you will find updated scripts all the time
markus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by markus »

SuccubiHunterRPG wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 12:10 am TeaseAi does not support metronome speeds less than 20
You can go down to 5 bpm, I have changed that a while ago, BUT I've made a little mistake, the very first time a metro starts that old limit of 20 BPMs was still there, ... so if you start, stop and then start the metro again, then you can already work with 5 BPM.
Will be fixed in the next update.