Succubi Hunter RPG 2.0 - Awakening

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

MrSawyerr
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Re: Succubi Hunter RPG - Awakening

Post by MrSawyerr »

Thank you for the awnsers and clear information! I will definitally be waiting for your updated version the coming month. Currently still enjoying the script and will think about how to add more content.
deity
Explorer
Explorer

Post by deity »

can anyone tell me or give a hint on where I can find scrolls? i was looking through the files and saw they where required to evolve.

Thanks in advance
SuccubiHunterRPG
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by SuccubiHunterRPG »

deity wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 2:56 pm can anyone tell me or give a hint on where I can find scrolls? i was looking through the files and saw they where required to evolve.

Thanks in advance
Spoiler: show
They are one of two ways to evolve actually, They are just random loot when you search.

To be honest I think I made the chance of finding them to low considering how many are required to evolve so I have upped the chance of finding them in the version I am working to to be released in about a month.

Here is a massive spoiler
Spoiler: show
In the Vocabulary folder there is a file called Scroll, edit it in notepad and change the number, give yourself 20 or so and visit the the Secretary

deity
Explorer
Explorer

Post by deity »

thanks yeah ill do that. am at day 21 or so and haven't found one yet. so thought I was searching in the wrong spot.
fakerdreamer
Explorer
Explorer

Post by fakerdreamer »

Hello, thank you very much to everyone working on this amazing project.
I just have an issue when, by mistake, I try to do a command, like to choose a direction before all the text is written,
then the game crash.
Have a nice day.

fakerdreamer
SuccubiHunterRPG
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

fakerdreamer wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 3:45 pm Hello, thank you very much to everyone working on this amazing project.
I just have an issue when, by mistake, I try to do a command, like to choose a direction before all the text is written,
then the game crash.
Have a nice day.

fakerdreamer
Does this happen every time you enter a command early or just very very occasionally?

I myself occasionally had this problem with an older version of TeaseAIAwakening when using lazy sub shortcuts but it has not happened to me in the later versions Markus has released, Of course since it was occasional its possible that the issue still exists and I have just gotten lucky.

Perhaps getting the latest version from Markus will assist viewtopic.php?p=337463&sid=e64b258c ... 17#p337463

I assume it is actually crashing, It's worth noting that TeaseAIAwakening stops progression of the scripts if it thinks you are typing, this is a feature designed to give you time, the best thing you can do if the script seems to pause is go into the typing line and press "enter" to clear anything that might be ready. Also "Crtl-F11" opens the script and pressing enter on the line below I think makes the scripts progress. But this is all if the game has stopped not crashed.

I will note that the game and platform are not 100% stable. I went about 3 weeks without a crash but it crashed twice for me yesterday, If it does crash try "Crtrl-F11" and tell me the exact line it was on. if the game is unresponsive and this does not work give me the last few line of text you saw.

There are local issues you can experience too, images and videos you have could be corrupt or incompatible with the player in TeaseAI but thanks to a lot of work with and by Markus he has made a lot of improvements to the error handling for the issues we found that have massively improved the stability.

Anyway in summary, you might have to put up with the occasional crash, make sure the game has really crashed and not just got stuck, please give me a bit more information about where/when it happens if you want us to investigate and if it seems to be crashing in areas for you that it does not for others, re download media and scripts to make sure none were corrupted in download
fakerdreamer
Explorer
Explorer

Post by fakerdreamer »

Hello,

Thank you for your reply. To be correct it is not crashing but just a pause as you mentionned it.
I have the last version of Tease AI and I am using lazysub.
So I will try to use the enter command.

I am eager to see the next version, great job!
Jackall
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Post by Jackall »

bump
hows the state of things?
SuccubiHunterRPG
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Jackall wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2023 10:28 pm bump
Slow but progressing nicely.

I have done a lot but there is still more to do before I release.

I will write an update for the post later today that will tell everyone where I am and what help I am seeking
SuccubiHunterRPG
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Jackall wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2023 10:28 pm bump
Thanks for nudging me - I have now made a big update to the post, please review and if you want to test or contribute in other ways private message me
Cyro54
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: None of the above

Post by Cyro54 »

Any news on this? Looking forward to it, Happy to test if needed :-D
SuccubiHunterRPG
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Cyro54 wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2024 6:44 pm Any news on this? Looking forward to it, Happy to test if needed :-D
I managed to get a lot done over Christmas/New year but real life has gotten in the way since.

Meowww has gotten the succubi ready but they are yet to be tested.

I have about a week of work to do but at this rate it might take me a month to find that time.

If you are genuinely interested to do some testing PM myself and Meowww and I will see what we can get you
8inchSubToy4u
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch

Post by 8inchSubToy4u »

It's my fav thing to jerk off to. However... I was just fighting a knight for over 2 hours. AGAIN. I get it, you wanted them to feel different. They're supposed to be "tough" and need more attacks to take down....

So, your solution was:

1. Give them 75% more health than the other succubi of their level. (BUT THAT'S NOT ENOUGH!)

2. Give them armor, which equates to 2 additional health every time you attack them and that's only the lvl 1 knights (BUT THAT'S NOT ENOUGH!)

3. Make their shields literally 2.5x stronger than some other succubi of their level (BUT THAT'S NOT ENOUGH! HOW? THEIR DEFENSE IS ALREADY SO HIGH THAT EVERY TIME THEY DEFEND, YOU LITERALLY HAVE TO DO NOTHING ON YOUR NEXT TURN. "X DEFENDS" MIGHT AS WELL READ, "X WASTES YOUR TIME," HOWEVER, ONCE AGAIN, THIS IS JUST NOT ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!)

4. Make them defend way, way, way more often. Everything they do is "defend" so you have to sit there for hours waiting for them to not defend to get a single attack in.

Dude, what? It's so unbelievably infuriating. Even with 6 attack the fight still lasts 20+ minutes against a level 1 knight. Did you honestly need to take all 4 of those steps? Just make them stimulate instead of defend more often and it'll be less annoying. If they need high health AND armor AND a high shield when they defend, they don't need to defend 95% of turns.
8inchSubToy4u
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch

Post by 8inchSubToy4u »

I just updated TAI awakening to 3.5. It's a million times faster. It used to be like this:

"You're in the forest 0N1E.
[wait 5 seconds]
You can
[wait 5 seconds]
1 go north
[wait 5 seconds]
2 go east
[wait 5 seconds]
3 go south
[wait 5 seconds]
4 go west"

Now those wait times are almost gone, it's less than a second per line. I'm not 100% sure that it's just the update though. I played 4 ingame days in a row and just kept selecting "continue and start the new day." I believe this caused the game to slow down significantly. Perhaps the longer you play, the slower it is b/c the ingame chat log gets insanely long, which slows it down? Maybe it should only store the most recent 50 lines and anything older than that just gets deleted if this is the case? Or maybe, if that would be too difficult to code, just get rid of the option of continuing and starting the new day? That's what I'm doing from now on, just in case. I'm quitting, exiting, and then restarting TAI if I want to play for another ingame day b/c those wait times were brutal.

Something else:

What if, instead of the gameplay being like this:

"1. You attack, you attack.
2. Enemy stimulates, enemy slows, enemy heals.
3. You defend.
4. Enemy attacks, enemy defends, enemy evolves."

Note how the only times you're jerking off is when you're attacking or they're stimulating. What if it went like this instead:

"1. Enemy uses 3-3 metronome and loses 2 stamina, enemy uses 7-7 metronome and loses 2 stamina, enemy uses heartbeat metronome and loses 2 stamina.
2. You attempt to flee. It will take 8 more attempts. You attempt to flee. It will take 7 more attempts.
3. Enemy Strengthens herself [her beats are faster and using this also plays a fast metronome for 10 seconds], enemy Grounds you [this roots you to the spot, preventing you from fleeing, and also plays a metronome forcing you to stroke], enemy Breathes and recovers 2 stamina.
4. You rest. [15 second break to avoid cumming]. You rest.
5. Enemy Distracts you! [you lose your next turn], enemy uses heartbeat metronome and loses 2 stamina, enemy uses doubletime metronome and loses 2 stamina.
6. Enemy uses doubletime metronome and loses 2 stamina, enemy uses fast heartbeat metronome and loses 2 stamina, enemy Seduces you [increases your lust stat, permanently making all future beats slightly faster until you can use foraged supplies on a potion to reduce your lust].
7. You Charm the enemy! [enemy is more attracted to you and will therefore lose more stamina when she attempts to make you cum] . You Struggle [attempt to free yourself from the enemy's Root effect] - success! You're free from the enemy's Root!
8. Enemy uses 3-3 metronome and loses 3 stamina. Enemy has run out of stamina and is cumming! [this plays a very fast metronome for 10-30 seconds depending on succubus level, after which you survive the encounter and collect the succubus's magic cum]"

Obviously the player in this scenario played poorly, a more effective strat would just have been to use charm so the enemy wears herself out faster, but I just wanted to demonstrate the various options the player could have instead of attacking/defending. Notice how, gameplay-wise, it's better b/c the stroke patterns are varied and more frequent. Notice how, flavor-wise, it's much better b/c instead of swords/sorcery you're simply trying to avoid cumming and the enemy is just trying to make you cum. Instead of attacking and defending, it's you resting vs them stimulating you. Instead of the enemy losing HP, she's losing stamina. You're just trying to get away, she's trying to keep you there. Instead of healing wounds that you inflicted on her, she's seducing you. Instead of attacking her, you're charming her. Instead of "fainting" due to HP reaching 0 [aka dying, come on], she simply runs out of stamina and passes out. It's simply in better taste, it's more original, and it fits with the tone and style of the game unlike attacking and casting spells.

But what does the "attack" translate to? How would you increase attack if you don't have attack? Simple, replace the attack stat with a charisma stat - the more charisma you have, the more stamina is drained from a succubus when she tries to make you cum. What about DEFEND? There is no defend, the enemy doesn't need to b/c you're not attacking and when she did defend, she wasn't making you do anything anyway - in fact she was forcing you to just do nothing on your next turn so I guess it's the same as when she uses Distract (except that isn't even so bad any more b/c you don't need a turn to win, you just need her to run out of stamina and she does this to herself). What about your hp? That would be your own personal stamina - how long you can go without cumming. Player HP is pointless here, your stamina is your real stamina.

All of the succubi vids are good and most of the mechanics are good. Some mechanics would be better off gone. Other mechanics should be added. I really hope the combat is improved b/c as good as this game is, it could be a lot better. I think I've mentioned it b4 in this thread and it's still true - I've still never lost due to anything the succubus does, I only ever lose when I attack. It feels wrong.
kong
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by kong »

Hey there, 8inchSubToy4u!

Your ideas are really interesting. It would be awesome to see them brought to the game someday. I especially like the concept for the game idea, shifting the focus to personal stamina instead of Player HP. It truly brings out the authentic dimension of gameplay, connecting to the real world, the real game, the real challenge: the task of enduring as long as possible!

Well done Markus for updating "TAI awakening to 3.5." Fantastic job! It might enhance the chances of Succubu Hunter RPG - Awakening becoming the ultimate dream of play in the future.

Keep up the great work all of you. :-)
Last edited by kong on Tue Feb 13, 2024 11:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.