Succubi Hunter RPG 2.0 - Awakening

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

SuccubiHunterRPG
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: Succubi Hunter RPG - Awakening

Post by SuccubiHunterRPG »

Jackall wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 11:45 pm Amazing game, thanks for everyone who works on it!
Thanks for the kind feedback
Jackall wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 11:45 pm The pacing of battles... was ok, but I wonder if it would be better with less text between actions (meaning less idle time) .
I could not agree more. I'm doing a complete rework of the game that among many other things addresses this and it moves way faster. Unfortunately real life is in the way a bit and it's a lot of work so it probably won't be live for a month or two
Jackall wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 11:45 pm 3) Was a bit disappointed not getting a juice (I call it succum) after a 40min battle.All in all I got 2 from 5 opponents.
Did you win the battle or flee/lose. If you won the battle you should always get some. If not then something has gone wrong
Jackall wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 11:45 pm I wonder if it matters how many days passed?
At the moment no but that does not mean I won't be triggering things on time at a later date
Jackall wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 11:45 pm Also, will i learn identifying opponent types ingame? (like through the witch training me or something)
The 2nd time you meet a succubi you will recognise her and what type of succubi she is making it easier to decide if you should fight or run. in the early game fight acrobats, simulators and amazons, avoid sorceresses and knights like the plague until you get your attack trained higher
Jackall
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Post by Jackall »

I did win the battles, for my second session I also beat 4 or 5 opponents, none of them dropped juice, the text just says something like ~i collect 0 juices as the witch taught me. I picked up 3 however just from finding them in the forest.
(dev version)
Several of my encounters were knights (i think - 16 hp ,defends a lot) and the media went full circle showing my domme pics or sometimes black screen until the next action brought back some video segment. Not a major issue just wondered if its relevant.

On one hand I hope you dont take on a rework that is too ambitious to finish, but on the other i wonder if you plan a more orgasm-denialy mode?
The hero kink system you proposed is very detailed, thats cool it just sounds like a lot of work.
Anal and chastity is interesting, but it depends on implementation. Id suggest making the kinks toggleable in town or beginning of each session. Since the game takes long and some of these are things id try occasionally not every time. (especially cbt) .
Also in some webteases ive seen kinda abrupt and short anal tasks which just dont work for me as it takes prep time and mood. Id prefer getting plugged right off the bat when i play that game mode and having some opponents that utilize anal frequently or exclusively.
With chastity your idea sounds interesting . I lack a vibe or a good cage so i might still skip it however i might be interested in combining chastity with anal if that would work. It might be hard to implement all these variations though. More bug free with less options is better. :yes:

The denial mode id imagine just have the witch use precum if you refuse to cum for her for lack of trust. OR I can imagine a mode with bonus damage based on how long your last orgasm has been. Now I love my own idea :blush: but maybe there is enough on your table already.
SuccubiHunterRPG
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Jackall wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 4:04 pm I did win the battles, for my second session I also beat 4 or 5 opponents, none of them dropped juice, the text just says something like ~i collect 0 juices as the witch taught me. I picked up 3 however just from finding them in the forest.
(dev version)
Well that is wrong - it should not happen I will look into it. There is a multiplier based on game difficulty my guess is I stuffed something up there
Jackall wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 4:04 pm Several of my encounters were knights (i think - 16 hp ,defends a lot) and the media went full circle showing my domme pics or sometimes black screen until the next action brought back some video segment. Not a major issue just wondered if its relevant.
We try and stop that happening by running a timer that we check as often as possible. It could be that the succubi is configured incorrectly. We need to know what succubi and what mediaset to check
Jackall wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 4:04 pm On one hand I hope you dont take on a rework that is too ambitious to finish, but on the other i wonder if you plan a more orgasm-denialy mode?
Honestly orgasm denial is not really my thing so it you want to play it in a manner that forces orgasm denial then I probably won't write it. However the key thing about the game is that it can be customized. If you are inclined and tell me what you want I am happy to help you or someone else modify the game. The same goes for the kink system, I will probably write for the stuff that works for me but there is nothing stopping other writers
SuccubiHunterRPG
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

SuccubiHunterRPG wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 7:39 pm
Jackall wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 4:04 pm I did win the battles, for my second session I also beat 4 or 5 opponents, none of them dropped juice, the text just says something like ~i collect 0 juices as the witch taught me. I picked up 3 however just from finding them in the forest.
(dev version)
Well that is wrong - it should not happen I will look into it. There is a multiplier based on game difficulty my guess is I stuffed something up there
I have checked the script for working out how much cum you get and it looks fine but it relies on a variable called [CumMultiplier]

Please go to your variables folder, check this file exists, open it with Notepad and make sure it has a value of 1, 2 or 4. The file should be in \SuccubiHunter\System\Variables
SuccubiHunterRPG
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

SuccubiHunterRPG wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 8:06 pm
(dev version)
I have checked the script for working out how much cum you get and it looks fine but it relies on a variable called [CumMultiplier]

This should be setup when you start a game but it seems I missed it if you chose to set all the game values to default

Please go into the system menu and progress options to set the game speed. This will fix it
Jackall
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Jackall »

I did pick the 2nd option to change difficulty at first setup but then chose the longest (standard) one

EDIT: thanks its fixed! set standard speed and file now exists with value 4 . (something tells me it should be 1 though?)

Above the domme image the game sometimes says "came mode" what is that about?

SuccubiHunterRPG wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 7:39 pm We need to know what succubi and what mediaset to check
Uhh if its something tedius dont check I dont remember precisely. KatyaKiller is my best bet, I know I played Sherly, Adriana... . Ill make a note next time but I might wait for the next version to play.
SuccubiHunterRPG wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 7:39 pm Honestly orgasm denial is not really my thing so it you want to play it in a manner that forces orgasm denial then I probably won't write it. However the key thing about the game is that it can be customized. If you are inclined and tell me what you want I am happy to help you or someone else modify the game. The same goes for the kink system, I will probably write for the stuff that works for me but there is nothing stopping other writers
Makes sense. Ill wait to see how the rework changes things. Am flirting with the idea of learning TAI script.
Id probably make a counter of completed encounters, it would nullify with an orgasm and add some bonus damage based on this number, while making perma attack gains very expensive and probably the only way to cum. Maybe cumming accidentally could also add +1 to perma attack if the horny counter was high enough already.
Playing with game mechanics is fun.
Stellar_Inferno
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

Post by Stellar_Inferno »

After a bit of tinkering with the software, I finally was able to get it running, but I can't seem to figure out what happened to the files that are supposed to be in the NPC folders, since all of the other images/videos for the succubi populated correctly. Even when I extract the files, I can't see them in the resulting folder.

Will update with any other troubles I come across, but so far things are looking alright :D
SuccubiHunterRPG
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

The NPC Media comes from the CoreMediaSmall or CoreMediaFull packs not the succubi packs
Stellar_Inferno wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 8:59 pm After a bit of tinkering with the software, I finally was able to get it running, but I can't seem to figure out what happened to the files that are supposed to be in the NPC folders, since all of the other images/videos for the succubi populated correctly. Even when I extract the files, I can't see them in the resulting folder.

Will update with any other troubles I come across, but so far things are looking alright :D
Stellar_Inferno
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

I couldn't find the media for the NPC in the media packs either, which is what's confusing me. I think there's also some weird error I'm getting just because awakening doesn't seem to recognize there should be a slash between TAIAwake and Scripts

Edit:

You were right. I somehow just didn't see it on the files for the first time. Other issue seems to stand, still, until tested otherwise.

Edit 2:
Here's the error I'm getting. Same issue every time, weirdly enough.
Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG (11.46 KiB) Viewed 2448 times
Jackall
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Jackall »

Stellar_Inferno wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 1:06 am Here's the error I'm getting. Same issue every time, weirdly enough.
Capture.PNG
There is a \ missing between TAIAwake\Scripts
Stellar_Inferno
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Jackall wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 3:27 pm
Stellar_Inferno wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 1:06 am Here's the error I'm getting. Same issue every time, weirdly enough.
Capture.PNG
There is a \ missing between TAIAwake\Scripts
I just dunno how to fix that ^-^;
MrSawyerr
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by MrSawyerr »

Hi,

I would like to thank each and everyone who has worked on this big project!

This week I decided to give Succubi Hunter RPG a try and I must say I am totally impressed. The game runs flawless and so far from what I have seen it is a gem. From my own perspective everything seems to be working, it is well written & maybe most important, it is super fun.

Regarding creating Tease AI scripts and learning the Tease AI language I know some things here and there so I decided to check a bit how the script is working (I know.. spoilers right?.) But I am completely amazed regarding how many layers and layers of scripts are combined to make this work in the end. So much effort must have been put into it and all I can say is a big thank you!

Eventhough I have not put many hours into this script yet I would like to ask you a few questions regarding succubis profiles. I am probably wrong but I am a bit worried that there is not enough variation in the future succubi battles to come & I would like to see if my assumptions are correct. (if they are correct I would like to see if there is anything I can do to increase this variation).
I would like to point out that I do not mean to disrespect you & all of the work you have put into it. Also I am not sure if you are willing to share this information but if you I would greatly appreciate it. For you information I have downloaded the coremediafull & succubifull files from Meowww.

Questions:
Spoiler: show
1. There seem to be multiple SuccubiType,what do they do?
- succubi, knight, acrobat, stimulator, amazon, sorceress & strange

2. There seems to be a multiple SuccubiPersonalities, what do they do?
- loving & neutral

3. It seems that all of the succibi special actions, attacks, defends & spells are marked as no. Will this change after putting more hours into the script itself or is this a project for the future? If they are included could you tell me how many there are and explain what these do?

4. Could you explain what SuccubiBaseKinkChance does? Are there multiple kinks active within the script, if so what are they?
Jackall
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Jackall »

Stellar_Inferno wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 1:06 am I just dunno how to fix that ^-^;
Ah sorry,. Have you tried this?
1. Close Tease AI
2. Navigate to "D:\TeaseAiAwake\Scripts\SuccubiHunter\System\Variables\"
3. Delete all files in the folder
4. Restart Tease AI Awakening
Then when you open it again you will have to set up the folder location again.

MrSawyerr wrote: Sat Apr 01, 2023 1:01 pm

4. Could you explain what SuccubiBaseKinkChance does? Are there multiple kinks active within the script, if so what are they?
Im not exactly an expert on the scripts but maybe I can answer partially.

1. They have different stats (hp,attack,def), spells & action patterns. Knights defend a lot, amazons attack a lot , i think its the sorceresses that cast slow (confusion) etc.

4. IDK how the exact variable works (will work) but these are the kinks: (copied from devlog post)
Here is the script as it exists at the moment - please note that at the moment it is based on the more rudimentary personalities we use right now
Spoiler:
Spoiler: show
@SystemMessage Kinks are not yet implemented but will be coming soon
@SystemMessage Selecting your kinks now will allow you to continue your current game when implemented
@SystemMessage You will have to select 4 kinks
@SystemMessage You can select more but this will make the game incredibly difficult
@SystemMessage You can select the same kink multiple times but this will make tasks that involve this kink very difficult
(KinkLookMenu)
@SystemMessage Select your kink
@SystemMessage System: 1 - Feet - will increase your stroke time when media is labeled to focus on feet and will enable a kink attack based on a foot fetish @RapidCodeOn
@SystemMessage System: 2 - Ass - will increase your stroke time when media is labeled to focus on Asses @RapidCodeOn
@SystemMessage System: 3 - Breasts - will increase your stroke time when media is labeled to focus on Breasts and when recieveing a tit job @RapidCodeOn
@SystemMessage System: 4 - Pussy - will increase your stroke time when media is labeled to focus on Pussy @RapidCodeOn
@SystemMessage System: 5 - Masturbation - will increase your stroke time when media is labeled to identify that the succubi is masturbating @RapidCodeOn
@SystemMessage System: 6 - Edging - will enable a special kink attack that makes you edge @RapidCodeOn
@SystemMessage System: 7 - CBT - will enable a special kink attack that starts a CBT script and increases your arousal @RapidCodeOn
@SystemMessage System: 8 - Restraint - will enable a special kink attack that starts a restraint script and increases your arousal @RapidCodeOn
@SystemMessage System: 9 - Anal - will enable a special kink attack that starts a anal penetration script and increases your arousal @RapidCodeOn
@SystemMessage System: 10 - Chastity - will enable a special kink attack that places you in a chastity cage for the remainder of the encounter and apples a vibrator for stimulation @RapidCodeOn
@SystemMessage System: 11 - Blowjob - will increase your stroke time when a succubi is giving you a blowjob @RapidCodeOn
@SystemMessage System: 12 - Slow teasing blowjob - will not alter a standard blowjob but will significantly alter your stroke time when a succubi is giving you a slow teasing blowjob @RapidCodeOn
@SystemMessage System: 13 - Deep Throat blowjob - will not alter a standard blowjob but will significantly alter your stroke time when a succubi is giving you a Deep throat blowjob @RapidCodeOn
@SystemMessage System: 14 - Handjob - will increase your stroke time when a succubi is giving you a Handjob @RapidCodeOn
@SystemMessage System: 15 - Teasing Handjob - will not alter a standard handjob but will significantly alter your stroke time when a succubi is giving you a slow teasing handjob @RapidCodeOn
@SystemMessage System: 16 - Rough handjob - will not alter a standard handjob but will significantly alter your stroke time when a succubi is giving you a rough fast handjob @RapidCodeOn
@SystemMessage System: 17 - Fucking - will increase your stroke time when a succubi is fucking you @RapidCodeOn
@SystemMessage System: 18 - Cowgirl - will not alter other types of fucking positions but will significantly alter your stroke time when a succubi is fucking you cowgirl style @RapidCodeOn
@SystemMessage System: 19 - Reverse Cowgirl - will not alter other types of fucking positions but will significantly alter your stroke time when a succubi is fucking you reverse cowgirl style @RapidCodeOn
@SystemMessage System: 20 - Missionary - will not alter other types of fucking positions but will significantly alter your stroke time when a succubi is fucking you missionary style @RapidCodeOn
@SystemMessage System: 21 - Doggy - will not alter other types of fucking positions but will significantly alter your stroke time when a succubi is fucking you doggy style @RapidCodeOn
@SystemMessage System: 22 - 69 - will not alter other types of fucking positions but will significantly alter your stroke time when a succubi is fucking you 69 style @RapidCodeOn
@SystemMessage System: 23 - Personality Loving - Will increase your stroke time when the succubi has a loving personality @RapidCodeOn
@SystemMessage System: 24 - Personality Dominating - Will increase your stroke time when the succubi has a dominating personality @RapidCodeOn
@SystemMessage System: 25 - Personality Sadistic - Will increase your stroke time when the succubi is sadistic @RapidCodeOn
@SystemMessage System: 26 - Personality Aggressive - Will increase your stroke time when the succubi behaves aggressively toward you @RapidCodeOn
@SystemMessage System: 27 - Personality Horny - Will increase your stroke time when the succubi is horny and wants both of you to cum @RapidCodeOn
SuccubiHunterRPG
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Capture.PNG
Ello sorry it's taken me a few days to get back. Hopefully the advice Jackall gave you has solved this as it will work as well.

Alternatively you can simply edit the file that defines this. Navigate to E:\Games\TeaseAiAwake\Scripts\SuccubiHunter\System\Variables and open the file Path with Notepad and change E:\Games\TeaseAiAwake to E:\Games\TeaseAiAwake\

Typically this file is created when you first start succubi Hunter and are asked to enter the game directory. It is critical that you don't miss the "/" Jackalls solution will return the game to the starting state which means you will be prompted to enter the path again
SuccubiHunterRPG
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

I'm loving this and certainly not offended - the whole intent is for the game to be open world and for others to write content that complements the core ideas behind the game.

I'm also loving that Jackall can answer these questions, great work Jackall

FYI my current project is a complete rewrite so that the game follows a more logical structure so it's easier for others to create their own content. Expect to see this in about a month.

Anyway while Jackall was right I will give a bit more info for each question
MrSawyerr wrote: Sat Apr 01, 2023 1:01 pm Eventhough I have not put many hours into this script yet I would like to ask you a few questions regarding succubis profiles. I am probably wrong but I am a bit worried that there is not enough variation in the future succubi battles to come & I would like to see if my assumptions are correct. (if they are correct I would like to see if there is anything I can do to increase this variation).
I would like to point out that I do not mean to disrespect you & all of the work you have put into it. Also I am not sure if you are willing to share this information but if you I would greatly appreciate it. For you information I have downloaded the coremediafull & succubifull files from Meowww.

Questions:
Jackall really answered this but it is just the start. In truth these are just names that have per-defined fighting styles to give the game a structure. There is no reason why individual succubi can not be very very different. There are only a few basic attacks they can take but there is a facility for a unique attack that you script and define yourself that I will introduce into combat shortly. Also there is no reason to skip straight to combat, I wrote Guerlain and MelenaMaria to demonstrate this and Meowww is doing work with Jia
MrSawyerr wrote: Sat Apr 01, 2023 1:01 pm 2. There seems to be a multiple SuccubiPersonalities, what do they do?
- loving & neutral
At the moment not much but the intent is to use them to make conversation more natural. TeaseAI has an extended vocabulary system to make conversation more natural and less repetitive. FattyDynamo was looking into this although like a few of us I think real life is getting in the way
MrSawyerr wrote: Sat Apr 01, 2023 1:01 pm 3. It seems that all of the succibi special actions, attacks, defends & spells are marked as no. Will this change after putting more hours into the script itself or is this a project for the future? If they are included could you tell me how many there are and explain what these do?
As Jackall described the classes use different styles of attacks, they are all used except the for the unique attacks as that is not programed in yet. When it is I will pick a succubi to demonstrate it's ability
MrSawyerr wrote: Sat Apr 01, 2023 1:01 pm 4. Could you explain what SuccubiBaseKinkChance does? Are there multiple kinks active within the script, if so what are they?
LOL Jackall gave a really complete answer by looking at the customization script. He missed one key fact, at the moment it does nothing :)

It will do multiple things very soon however.
1. It will change language when succubi detect that something turns you on more than normal
2. It will change how long you stroke when succubi are doing something that turns you on more than normal
3. Some succubi will have a chance of detecting your kinks and this will result in them performing a kink attack which will be a random script that matches one of your kinks

Kinks are actually my way of making the game suit a wider audience while still keeping the game as something I want to play