Succubi Hunter RPG 2.0 - Awakening

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

asd17
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Succubi Hunter RPG - Awakening

Post by asd17 »

SuccubiHunterRPG wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 9:05 am It's probably not your fault. What you describe is more likely to be something we missed

There is a lot of randomness and it's easy for me to have missed a possible variable or a simple typo in the succubi could cause it too.

Can you remember who you were fighting?

I'm pretty sure all the level 1 and 2 succubi are OK but we only completed the level 3 and 4 a few days ago so it's reasonably likely we have missed something or made an error there.

Hows the game going otherwise?
asd17 wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 7:13 am hi i get this message when some succubi usate stimulate NO_POSSIBLE_LINES: Scripts\SuccubiHunter\Vocabulary\#SuccubiStimulateApproach.txt i messed up the installation,missing some file or is some bug?
dont remember who she was but i'm almost sure it was a lv 3 and it happen again with elsa lv 3 i tried to follow the instruction to how to set up all but i think i'm missing something beacause even when lv1 and lv 2 use stimulate i get a freeze image with audio of the previosly video.
By the way i use the full core and pack
Kristycookie
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by Kristycookie »

I was enjoying the game, but when I encounter Capri in the Hills and she used a weaken attack the program crashed.

Looks very promising though :-D
SuccubiHunterRPG
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by SuccubiHunterRPG »

Thanks that was enough information I can see what is going wrong.

We changed the variable that triggers the taunt but did not change the variable name in the vocab file.

I was sure I did this, maybe at some stage I reverted to an older version of the Vocabulary file accidentally. It will happen for a lot of level 3 and 4 succubi until i fix it however you really ought to run from them anyway :-)

I will post a update to the file in the next 24 hours for now just ignore it, it's not a critical fault it's just stopping you get a message like this if she gives you a bowjob
"Elsa slides toward you, before you can stop her, her lips wrap around your aching cock.

I'm more concerned about about the video issue you are experiencing and it is certainly not anything you have done wrong. So long as the video plays once then it's something I have stuffed up.

Are you stroking at the time? Is the Metronome on? this should, never happen when you attack the succubi or when she stimulates you. In these scenarios the video should just keep playing except that I occasionally restart the video when it has been running too long.

Images will however display when she casts a spell or she attacks you. it might seem like the video stops as the images associated with these actions flood you but the video is in fact playing behind the images so if you listen carefully you can hear the video.

When your meant to be flooded with images you will know why as you will receive a message like Elsa floods your mind with images of fucking (you will see hardcore images) and reflects the power of orgasms past at you

There should be no images interrupting the game like this unless you receive a message that explains why and that is what bothers me. The next time this happens can you paste me a few lines of action that occurred about the same time so I can work out where it is happening.

asd17 wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 9:28 am
SuccubiHunterRPG wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 9:05 am It's probably not your fault. What you describe is more likely to be something we missed

There is a lot of randomness and it's easy for me to have missed a possible variable or a simple typo in the succubi could cause it too.

Can you remember who you were fighting?

I'm pretty sure all the level 1 and 2 succubi are OK but we only completed the level 3 and 4 a few days ago so it's reasonably likely we have missed something or made an error there.

Hows the game going otherwise?
asd17 wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 7:13 am hi i get this message when some succubi usate stimulate NO_POSSIBLE_LINES: Scripts\SuccubiHunter\Vocabulary\#SuccubiStimulateApproach.txt i messed up the installation,missing some file or is some bug?
dont remember who she was but i'm almost sure it was a lv 3 and it happen again with elsa lv 3 i tried to follow the instruction to how to set up all but i think i'm missing something beacause even when lv1 and lv 2 use stimulate i get a freeze image with audio of the previosly video.
By the way i use the full core and pack
SuccubiHunterRPG
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Thanks glad to hear you think it looks promising.

I'm 90% certain I know what is happening there . I have experienced it myself and I am glad to say it's not my fault :-)

I can't work out why but TeaseAI Awakening can crash on certain images. They don't appear to me to be corrupt images and they appear to be a pretty standard format but Awakening just crashes. I had about 10 images in my hardcore image folder and could not work out what was happening as most of the time everything was fine as it was 10 images in about 400 but when one of these files came up the game just crashed.

The good news is that I gave some of my bad images to Markus who wrote Awakening and he thinks he has fixed the error handling for his next release so the game won't crash. Until then it is just a matter of finding the bad image in your Femdom image gallery (this is what Weaken uses) and deleting it.

Are you using Meowww's images (I don't I prefer my own). If so I can test each of them and tell you what to delete. If not I can write you a simple script that will allow you to test your images in small batches.
Kristycookie wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 10:00 am I was enjoying the game, but when I encounter Capri in the Hills and she used a weaken attack the program crashed.

Looks very promising though :-D
asd17
Explorer
Explorer

Post by asd17 »

SuccubiHunterRPG wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 10:20 am
I try to explain what is happening to me with the stimulate attack when you encontounter a succubi it start the video my turn attack/defend ecc... work fine the metronome start the video play sometimes restart some time change no problem.
Her turn attack defend lust confuse weaken the video play the metronome start the caption play when needed no problem apart for some occasional crash but if she use the stimulate I use an example if you fight angels (the 1 lv 1 i find the folder) and she use the stimulate action the screen change to the picture inside State1 while keep hearing the previosly video show in backgrond and it stay freeze to that image unless you press the pause button.
Hope it's clear english not my language.
Glad that couple of ambush help you find a bug btw very promising and good game
SuccubiHunterRPG
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

It does and it can happen but it sounds like it is happening when it should not.

I will investigate it in the morning
asd17 wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 11:20 am
SuccubiHunterRPG wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 10:20 am
I try to explain what is happening to me with the stimulate attack when you encontounter a succubi it start the video my turn attack/defend ecc... work fine the metronome start the video play sometimes restart some time change no problem.
Her turn attack defend lust confuse weaken the video play the metronome start the caption play when needed no problem apart for some occasional crash but if she use the stimulate I use an example if you fight angels (the 1 lv 1 i find the folder) and she use the stimulate action the screen change to the picture inside State1 while keep hearing the previosly video show in backgrond and it stay freeze to that image unless you press the pause button.
Hope it's clear english not my language.
Glad that couple of ambush help you find a bug btw very promising and good game
markus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by markus »

A little late, but to pick up those posts:
GanyuSimp wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 2:18 pm I literally have no idea how to install and run this game.
Ceverity wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 4:17 pm If you want us to use this new engine, for those of us whom have no idea about any of its interface/setups, you'll have to explain it in detail as if we were five.
I can only speak for Tai Awakening (what is called here 'the new engine') and not for the 'personality' Succubi Hunter RPG, ... but guys, I hear you!

See, ... the whole concept of Tai is around to have your own content while getting teased (and denied :-D ).
If you are looking for a short tease while having a coffee-break, you are better off with a simple webtease.
There you have pictures and media provided as it is, nothing wrong with this, ... but for my personal taste such provided media is (not always but mostly) poorly chosen and in low quality.

So, this is the strong AND the weak point of the concept of Tai, ... it allows you to have the media (pictures and videos) that you really like, that's the strong part, the weak part is that you actually have to put some effort in setting things up, read through some instructions, follow them, setting up media and so on.
-> To me, ... I prefer the effort, that concept of Tai survived over so many years now because of that and also because of the flexibility the script-language (invented by 1885, not me!).

If you compare the settings of Awakening to the original Tai then you will see that I have tried to simplify them to the necessary already (but yes, ... can be even more simplified, and that is on the to-do-list already).

Ceverity wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 4:17 pm If you want us to use this new engine

I don't want to 'convince' someone to use Awakening, ... it's a software that I have written, I personally have a lot of fun with it, from the feedback I've got I know that at least some other people enjoy it as well, ... and now all I do is to don't keep it for myself but to share it here to this great community for those who might enjoy it as well. :-)
(AND of course for the creative minds who utilize it to create their own content, like this Succubi Hunter RPG - game)
Ceverity wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 4:17 pm you'll have to explain it in detail as if we were five.

I agree 100%!
A (detailed) documentation, a (detailed) manual for beginners, a (detailed) manual for advanced users, ... all of that is missing.
The thing is, ... I have so much things to do, ... so I could focus on such things, ... OR I could focus on developing Awakening or the Alice-project further, for now I focus on the latter, ... maybe some day another user takes place and do such manuals/documentation.

The user 'meowww' has put a lot of effort into explaining how to set things up above, so hopefully this gets you started.
... Oh, and as I see now, SuccubiHunterRPG also posted hints to set this all up!

I dont know what a personality is
A personality is a 'set of scripts', placed inside a 'personality'-folder, so that you can choose such a personality.
Examples are:
House of Tease
Miss Blue
Alice Awaked
Bound to her will
Succubi Hunter

Let's compare this to a game-engine you could load up different 'games' into it.
Or maybe a gaming-console,... you could insert a 'Fifa 20XX' and play that, or a shooter-game, a RPG or whatever.

i dont know what a domme is
A 'domme' is a 'Mistress', 'Dominatrix', she is the main character that will mostly 'chat' with you.

and i don't know what a glitter is.
In the beginning I also had problems to understand what's meant by the term 'glitter', ... it turned out that what is meant is a 'contact', ... those 'contacts' are meant to be 'friends' of the main domme, they show up from time to time.

(The last 2 points are not important for Succubi Hunter RPG since that uses it's own system, just spoken generally).

Best greetings,
Markus
SuccubiHunterRPG
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

NEW VERSION AVAILABLE

Hi all I have uploaded a new version addressing all the issues encountered prior to this date in this forum and the bugs forum (at least I hope it addresses them all)

None were critical but if you download the latest version you will have a better game experience.

There are some issues with level 3 and 4 succubi taunts but my first major project after supporting this release is to overhaul the taunts so they are more natural and less errors
Kristycookie
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by Kristycookie »

SuccubiHunterRPG wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 10:28 am Are you using Meowww's images (I don't I prefer my own). If so I can test each of them and tell you what to delete. If not I can write you a simple script that will allow you to test your images in small batches.
Yes I'm using Meowww's images. Thank you for offering to investigate the issue.

I just started trying the new version, and when I try to fight the gatekeeper the combat doesn't load. It says she has 0 stats and then it goes back to asking me if I want to face the gatekeeper or leave.

Also when I faced Angel her third (final?) stage video didn't loop. It just went black and then started showing dom pictures when text appeared

Thank you for all your efforts in creating this, I'm really enjoying it so far.
Last edited by Kristycookie on Sun Jan 08, 2023 10:33 am, edited 3 times in total.
asd17
Explorer
Explorer

Post by asd17 »

SuccubiHunterRPG wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 12:12 am NEW VERSION AVAILABLE

Hi all I have uploaded a new version addressing all the issues encountered prior to this date in this forum and the bugs forum (at least I hope it addresses them all)

None were critical but if you download the latest version you will have a better game experience.

There are some issues with level 3 and 4 succubi taunts but my first major project after supporting this release is to overhaul the taunts so they are more natural and less errors
Tried the new version and it seem it work fine no more freeze image with the stimulate attack nice job and thx
misha958
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by misha958 »

Some MEGA or TORRENT links? gofile is extreamly slow for 11GB. I want to try the game but I can't :\'-(
meowww
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by meowww »

Kristycookie wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 9:34 am I just started trying the new version, and when I try to fight the gatekeeper the combat doesn't load. It says she has 0 stats and then it goes back to asking me if I want to face the gatekeeper or leave.
i see what happened there, will take a bit to fix, have to talk to SuccubiHunterRPG

Until then, just don´t go to the Castle, you aren´t supposed to fight the Guard without some specific preparations anyway, you will understand what i mean if this is fixed ;-)
Kristycookie wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 9:34 am Also when I faced Angel her third (final?) stage video didn't loop. It just went black and then started showing dom pictures when text appeared

Thank you for all your efforts in creating this, I'm really enjoying it so far.
That sounds like something we have fixed...

Have you downloaded the latest SuccubiFix for the SuccubiPack you use?
tyranzero
Explorer
Explorer

Post by tyranzero »

god damn, to enjoy the full experience
require a whoping 55 GB!
gosh...
can request compress edition? or web (full) edition?

that full have more content than small version, no?

ps. are there any way to skip/fast pace? took minutes for 'their turn'
SuccubiHunterRPG
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Can't help the download size. The idea is to use video and video is big :-)

Meoww has kindly given a download option that will let you try the game without full content and I have adjusted my scripts to recognise this and not load things you don't have the media for.

A full minute/s is way out, sometime is going wrong there. I have done my best to improve the time and there is an update coming to Awakening that Markus has promised me that will fix a lot of load times and enable me to remove lines that take time to process but it should be no more than 10 seconds right now that the game seems to be unresponsive while it thinks...... ever. and I am using a 7 year old PC for my development/play testing deliberately.

I have never play tested it but my best guess is that you have not ticked Domme types instantly in the Tease AI configuration but I would not think that would make it minutes but then it's possible your issue is genuine but you are exaggerating. If not, or if this does not fix it let me know and I will look into it
tyranzero wrote: Mon Jan 09, 2023 4:25 am god damn, to enjoy the full experience
require a whoping 55 GB!
gosh...
can request compress edition? or web (full) edition?

that full have more content than small version, no?

ps. are there any way to skip/fast pace? took minutes for 'their turn'
tyranzero
Explorer
Explorer

Post by tyranzero »

SuccubiHunterRPG wrote: Mon Jan 09, 2023 6:33 am A full minute/s is way out, sometime is going wrong there. I have done my best to improve the time and there is an update coming to Awakening that Markus has promised me that will fix a lot of load times and enable me to remove lines that take time to process but it should be no more than 10 seconds right now that the game seems to be unresponsive while it thinks...... ever. and I am using a 7 year old PC for my development/play testing deliberately.

I have never play tested it but my best guess is that you have not ticked Domme types instantly in the Tease AI configuration but I would not think that would make it minutes but then it's possible your issue is genuine but you are exaggerating. If not, or if this does not fix it let me know and I will look into it
I have active this "instant domme type"

the full minute I mean doesn't always the load.
when in battle or 'explain/story', the enemy's turn took too long.

for example:
being charmed. wait > receive 1 dmg > stil charmed = wait > receive 1 dmg > repeat. stuck for 5 turns, which more than minute.
or the beat stroke is too long

I'm more fast pace like how 'hero corruption' work, fast pace

compress of 'full version' https://gofile.io/d/mRn3Ft
cover the NPC & succubi data
*updated
Last edited by tyranzero on Wed Jan 11, 2023 1:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.