Succubi Hunter RPG 2.0 - Awakening

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

SuccubiHunterRPG
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Succubi Hunter RPG 2.0 - Awakening

Post by SuccubiHunterRPG »

Hi welcome to my new tease Succubi Hunter RPG 2.0 (almost)

Last Update
- Game files 4 April 2024
- Basic Succubi 4 April 20204
- Full Succubi 4 April 2024
- Kink Scripts 1 April 2024

THIS PAGE IS CURRENTLY BEING UPDATED TO SUPPORT VERSION 2.0 PRE-RELEASE

Details on this page are significantly out of date, if you want to try and install the game the links still lead to the download and I give you about a 80% chance of getting the game working :-)

Anyone who wants to be involved as a tester and improve language for the upcoming release should message me.

Succubi Hunter is meant to be an open world RPG game where you will battle succubi who are trying to make you cum. Defeat them and you will become stronger. Lose and they will start to dominate you, subduing you to their will.

Succubi Hunter uses Tease AI Awakening a project created by Markus. Instead of the images you get in a typical EOS flash tease hosted on Milovana, TeaseAI can use video of real models who will try and make you cum. They will move seductively, stripping, masturbating and even fucking you POV style as you battle for dominance over each other

Setting up Succubi Hunter will take you around two hours. So if you want to get an idea of what you are in for please view this EOS tease that gives you a taste of the game

https://milovana.com/webteases/showteas ... ecad4b7edc

This page is dedicated to the current release and providing installation instructions to get you started

The following other pages exist to support this game
• Succubi Hunter RPG – Installation instructions and game Guide viewtopic.php?t=25637
• Succubi Hunter RPG – Report bugs, grammatical mistakes and story line faults viewtopic.php?p=334890#p334890
• Succubi Hunter RPG – Developer page viewtopic.php?p=334892#p334892 (also contains the current and planned plot for developers)
• Succuibi Hunter RPG – Collaboration page, for sharing new media and scripts viewtopic.php?t=25645

Open World and credits
What I hope is the key to the success of Succubi Hunter is that it is not just a work of my own.
Spoiler: show
Succubi Hunter uses TeaseAI Awakening, a project by Markus to create AI based domme personality. I have not used it this way, instead I have used the easy programing interface to create a game, something Markus never intended.

Anyone can contribute scripts or media to enhance the game experience. If you look through the history of these forum posts you will see that many people have made controibutiosn in Version 1 and I hope that will continue.

However, throughout this evolution there are two people who deserve the most credit.

Markus has been very positive and helpful even adding features to TeaseAI Awakening specifically to support my project.

The greatest contribution by far however has been from Meowww, in truth this is now a two person project. When I first made Succubi Hunter I envisioned people using their own media. Meowww took on the task of creating succubi to battle to add depth to the game. There is now core media available t support the game and over 80 succubi you can download, far to many for the game.

I have now taken on the task to support all of Meowww's enhancements making sure the scripts he has created for his individual succubi are supported as I have been enhancing the game.
Testers wanted
Before I officially release version 2.0 I am looking for testers
I have done a lot but there is still more to do before release.

I'm happy to give preliminary access to testers or anyone who wants to help develop the story. There are a variety of ways you can assist

Testing - Testers need no skill in programming. The only issue is that I don’t want to get involved in media distribution. To properly test you will either need to create your own succubi, ask someone else or if you ask nicely I can script media of your choice for you. I have an excel spreadsheet that makes it take around 5 min to produce a succubi.

Media Producers – as above I’m keen to have a full range of succubi and media available for players but I don’t want to get involved in the distribution. I’m happy to help/teach people how to make succubi especially if you will provide your work to the community. This includes new features such as lesbian encounters.

Story writers – I have introduced new features into Succubi Hunter 2.0 that includes a questing system and a kink system that needs story writers to expand the features. Story writers do not necessarily need skills in how to use TeaseAi and certainly no programming skills. If you’re not confident in TeaseAI and your story is good enough I am happy to script your story into Tease AI

Here is a bit of a summary of what I have introduced in version 2.0 and where you can help.

Kinks
At the start of the game you get to select kinks that make the game a bit more to your personal fantasy. The selection process works but I need to refine it a little.

Kinks are broken down into three categories
Standard kinks - Succubi (especially Amazons and Simulators) will have a chance to detect your kinks and before they attack and a custom scripts will run for that kink. At the end of the script your lust will be raised significantly making all tasks longer and give significant advantage to level 3 and 4 succubi when they stimulate you.

I have scripted a kink for being restrained (tied up) and one that does not attract me but was easy to find for CBT. Before release I want to increase the range and volume of kink scripts as it feel a bit boring that I keep getting the same script every time. There are a lot of kinks that are not my thing and I think I will write poor stories for these.

This would be a great area for anyone who wants to write me stories for kinks that match their desires or even just point me to stories that worked for them. Something that goes for between 1-3 minutes is ideal. If you want to write them in full familiarity with TeaseAI would be good but if the story is worthwhile I’m happy to take your story and script it in if you don’t have the confidence

Action kinks - For those who have played you will know that level 3 and 4 succubi will touch you (blowjobs/handjobs and fucking). When special stimulation action starts, if the succubi has been built correctly the action she is taking will be tagged i.e. "ReverseCovGirl or "RoughHandjob" When this occurs, if it is your kink then your lust will increase making all stroking tasks take longer for the duration of the battle"

If you chose these types of kink this makes level 3 and 4 succubi deadly and a lot of fun, in particular it makes the weaker acrobat much stronger as her chance of stimulation is quite high. I have to cheat not to cum if an acrobat ambushes me and does 3 or 4 actions that matches my kinks. In testing I have all kinks on to test there are no issues :-)

A basic set of action kinks are ready but there are some bugs I'm yet to hunt down and perhaps people want more more action kinks especially if you want to volunteer to distribute media

Succubi Type kinks - these are not yet working, I'm having issues refining it so that these feel real. The idea is that what a succubi is and how she appears will raise your lust.

Succubi are meant to be tagged with a personality, the idea is that if you like a particular personality you will be hornier for her, but at the moment I don't think the tagging is very good nor do the personalities really stand out until some significant work is done on the vocabulary system.

Similarly each segment of a succubi video is meant to be tagged for the action and attire in the clip, e.g. the succubi is masturbating, topless or bending over a lot. The point is that if the action is something that particularly interest you your lust will rise too

If you want to help here it is a massive piece of work to expand the TeaseAI vocabulary system. If nobody volunteers I will probably disable this until a later release
Lesbian Encounters
This is what I am most proud of

You can now encounter a pair of lesbians in the wilderness, they will be very distracted by each other, you can hide and watch them for great reward.

I’m not sure how many Lesbian encounters Meowww will create for his upcoming Succubi Pack release so it would be great for people to produce more. It will also help testers have media for testing.
During the course of the encounter with lesbians they will produce lots of cum, there is also a random chance your arousal will increase every so often and eventually you will be unable to resist stroking to them.

If they do discover you, or you choose to attack them, you will be fighting them at the same time. Each Succubi attack separately and their health, shield and armor will be combined. If you are victorious you will get the standard cum for both succubi + any cum they produced when having sex with each other (based on how long it was until you were discovered or attacked).

I'm really proud of this addition and it is fully complete, I myself have around 60 succubi and most of them have one or more lesbian partners but as I have stated repeatability I'm not going to be responsible for distributing Media. Meowww is onto this but I would be very happy to help anyone who wants to develop lesbians for their own personal use or to distribute to other players
Quests
This is where I really want help. I want questing to massively expand the Succubi Hunter experience

Key succubi can now send you on quests I have written quite a few quests and I have also created a quest menu so you can track your quests (also a journal menu for tracking the progress of the main story line)
Currently the following quests exist

Caprice will advise you of certain lesbian encounters that you can find in regions (e.g. the forest) - at this stage there is nothing more than than guaranteeing a certain lesbian encounter rather than random encounters but this can easily be changed

Sasha will ask you to hunt a specific Succubi and bring them back to her. This is currently a shortcut to dominance but I intend to make this a double ended sword as I expand the danger of Sasha these succubi will be aligned to her and only pretend to be working on your side

The secretary will send you to certain locations to find ancient scrolls - this is only a shortcut to complete evolution with Caprice

I'm still to convert evolution with either Melena or Caprice into a proper quest.

I’m very keen to turn Succubi Hunter into more of a RPG with lots of quests so anyone who wants to write quests will be very valuable. Unfortunately there is more knowledge required in how TeaseAI works and how I have setup the questing system. If you want to volunteer to write scripts that you think are cool you will need some skill and I will only volunteer to write script quests for really compelling stories if you can’t complete and test the quests yourself.

The rest is up to your imagination.

For example Jillian may be in a lesbian relationship with Maria but thinks she is cheating on her and asked you to find out. The quest starts by modifying Jillian's profile to get her to talk to you rather than fight (or more likely to have a chance to do this). When this occurs the quest script runs and starts the questing system. When you next randomly encounter and Defeat Maria you will find a note on her that tells her to meet Katie at 1N3E after 5:00 in two days time. You go to the location which loads the quest script, the script checks the time and date and if right loads a lesbian encounter between Maria and Kate to confirm Jillian’s suspicion. Jillian is now set to be the trigger succubi for the quest (or a location to meet her) and when you next encounter her if you report that Maria and Kate are involved Jillian’s allegiance will shift to you not the Queen.

Trigger events for scripts can be arriving at a location, searching a location, encountering a succubi, defeating a succubi and date/time combinations (the last is yet to be implemented correctly)

I’m very happy to invest time into people who want to write stories and convert them to quests but the work is quite complicated. I never learnt how to program but skills in logic (which I do have from math) or programming will be advantageous. At some stage if Succubi Hunter continues to be a passion I will write a guide on how to script quests.
Allegiance and randomisation

This is the least developed part of version 2.0

I want to make the behaviour of succubi more random and introduce an allegiance system. Other than for 3 special succubi you either dominate a succubi or you do not, I want to change this and make the story more complicated and randomised.
The basic mechanics are in place, now when you first encounter a succubi they will generate random allegiance scores for yourself, the Queen, Caprice, Katya and Sasha whichever score is the highest is where their allegiance is.

The queen is the most likely to be where an allegiance will lie but I'm planning events that shift allegiance and story/interaction based on allegiance. For example if a succubi is aligned to you then they will train you..

I have started your ability to impact a Succubi and raise you Allegiance score but this could happen from quests or any other way you imagine.

After your first encounter with a succubi I ask you to rate your attraction to a succubi [1-10], the more you like her the more she will sense this. If she has a positive attitude toward you then the stronger your feeling for her will increase the chance that her allegiance toward you will shift each time you encounter her. You will never know if this is working and as always giving a high rating has it's risks too. I will make it before release so that the more attracted you are, there will be a random chance you are hornier in your encounters raising your lust before and during combat making the fight more difficult i.e. the lower the score you give the less change you can shift the allegiance, the higher that harder each encounter will be.

I also plan for Caprice to start having lesbian encounters that you can dream of that will impact allegiance.

I need to implement the consequence of allegiance in the final battles, making Sasha more dangerous, defeating Tori easier and giving your early access to training with random succubi.

There is probably little others can contribute to in this space but I would love ideas as to how things should change on allegiance.
There are a lot of improvements and changes to version 2.0 that don’t really add features or opportunities but need to be tested.

Key changes include fully customisation for difficulty and how difficult (time consuming) the game is are included.

Any help would be appreciated, if you want to help just private message me
Installing Succubi Hunter RPG
Instructions under development
You can download Succubi Hunter here. You will need to copy this file into the “scripts” folder within Tease AI.
https://mega.nz/folder/FLkBVRpS#TGQG8RPCX_OPiDQcEOCNkA

Meowww's media packs can be found at https://gofile.io/d/04dDl3 it's worth checking if he has posted new packs in the forum post viewtopic.php?t=25645

I'm focusing on putting install instructions first into the EOS tease - when they are complete the instructions will be transferred to here - if you want to be an advance tester try following the instructions, I would appreciate any feedback.
https://milovana.com/webteases/showteas ... ecad4b7edc

Game Guide
Succubi Hunter RPG is designed to be an open world where creators can contribute new and original content.

You will find yourself in a small village that is beset by troubles it can’t understand. A village surrounded by succubi who hunt and kill all men who venture outside.

But there is something special about you, as the story progresses you will find yourself living in a world of good and evil that you struggle to understand. You will battle succubi who want to make you cum and feed off your soul but you soon discover you can feed off them too.

Succubi Hunter RPG is a typical RPG game with a plot but also a certain amount of grinding so you can get stronger.

If you download the full set of media from Meoww the plot is now far more complex than the original release. However I recommend most people download the basic set to see if they like the game before committing to what is a very large download

Of course other people can produce their own content too. I hope that by the end that others will like the game and develop far more sophisticated plots for all to enjoy.

General game play

You will interact with the game by typing commands. To make life easier most commands will be presented to you with a shortcut e.g you will type “1” to travel north, “2” to travel east.

Unfortunately providing these options in Tease AI takes time and can detract from the story. As such there are some commands that will not be presented but may be available to you for example “I” will provide you a list of your inventory in many screens.

A full list of commands is provided at the end this page. Possibly the most important command is “I Came”, If you cum in battle enter this, you won’t die but it will have a significant impact on the game.

Markus has kindly developed a lazy sub application that works very well with programmable buttons. You will spend a lot of time stroking when playing this game and the lazy sub application is a good way of freeing up a hand and avoiding getting certain liquids in your keyboard!

You will find some hidden abilities with special commands during the course of the game, I recommend you save these commands to lazy sub as soon as you get them. When you encounter new commands or questions you can ask other succubi the text appear in a prominent colour to let you know what you will need to type.

I believe that the RPG elements of the game are well balanced when it comes to fighting succubi but the one thing I can’t control is individuals endurance to stroking. Succubi will try and make you cum and the current release is setup for someone with minimal self control, if you wish to make the stroking harder you will need to alter the following vocabulary files
• TeaseAI\Scripts\SuccubiHunter\Vocabulary\#OnOffStrokeTimer.txt
• TeaseAI\Scripts\SuccubiHunter\Vocabulary\#SteadyStrokeTimer.txt
These files set the amount of time you are asked to stroke based on the strength of the succubi and your level of attraction to her, increasing the number means you will stroke for longer.

Non-Combat commands
• N, North – to travel north
• E, East – to travel east
• W, West – to travel west
• S, South – to travel south
• Se, Search – to search
• I, Inventory – to look at or use items in your inventory
• There are several hidden non-combat commands you will find in the course of the game

Combat commands
• I Came – used when you cum
• A, Attack – to attack
• D, Defend – to defend
• C, Cast – to open the cast menu
• R, Rest – to rest
• F, Flee – to flee
• Di, Dispell – to bypass the cast menu and cast dispell
• Re, Reflect – to bypass the cast menu and cast reflect
• H, Heal – to bypass the cast menu and cast heal
• There are several special attack commands you will find in the course of the game

This should provide you with enough information to start the game.

Battle
Are succubi beasts, or are they more like us than we understand?

What is known is that they respond to sexual energy, they feed off it. Men find themselves controlled in the presence of a succubi unable to resist their commands and if they cum they die.

There has been rumors of immortals, men who are in some part linked to succubi. Who don’t die when they cum. Who can exert some control back on succubi, who may be able to fight back. Perhaps you are an immortal ready to fight to save your village.

Each succubi is different, some are stronger, some weaker. Perhaps some are evil and some are good but it’s hard to define any succubi as good when they feed off cum and men die when they cum to a succubi.

During your encounters you will meet and battle succubi of various types and at various levels.

Level 1 succubi are relatively weak with less health, weaker attacks, weaker spells and unable to control the hero for very long. They project less sexual energy and will typically try to seduce you with their body stripping and moving seductively (think playboy model).

Level 2 succubi are just a little stronger all around and they can control more sexual energy. It’s not unusual to find a level 2 succubi who will quickly start masturbating in front of you increasing your arousal making combat more difficult.

Level 3 is where things start to get serious. Level 1 and 2 succubi will never touch you, it overwhelms them. Level 3 succubi are strong enough to control their emotions when they touch you. Mouth and hand they will try to stimulate you and you will find it very hard to break free

Level 4 – beware the succubi pussy! Level 4 succubi are the strongest around. You should be very wary if they try and fuck you, the level of stimulation can be deadly, you should avoid level 4 succubi at all costs.

Succubi are very like humans, they are all different, have different strengths and weaknesses. Most importantly they will have different approaches to battle.

Standard succubi – is a well balanced all rounder. They may try to physically overwhelm you with their sexual energy, stimulate you to make you cum or cast simple spells. They have no real weakness but no real strength either. In some ways they are the easiest to battle because they won’t focus on one attack style wearing you down physically or sexually.

Knight – be prepared for extended battles with a knight, with high health, strong armor and skill in defending herself from your attacks, a battle can take a long time. Whilst unlikely to overwhelm you sexually, extended time with a knight time will eventually wear you down.

Amazon – the strongest sexual energy attacks come from amazons. They reflect the power of orgasms past at you damaging your health hoping to knock you out and then have their way with you. Strong armor, strong defense or a strong reflect spell are essential to battling amazons. Be very careful of fighting an overpowered amazon, you may find yourself desperate in defense unable to ever to find time to attack or even flee. You also need to be very careful of an ambush, physical attacks before you have a chance to setup your defenses can result in you being knocked out before you even have a chance to respond

Acrobats – lithe and nimble. Acrobats are a lot like a standard succubi but with a little less health and skill but with an extra attack. But don’t underestimate the value of her extra attack, a triple command to stroke can overwhelm any hero, even her weaker spells and attacks have an effect making you constantly have to respond to her many actions

Sorceresses – A sorceress is perhaps the weakest enemy you will face but the most dangerous. Her spells are devastating and her ability to evolve and become stronger is deadly. If you can’t beat her quickly run and run far. Sorceresses like amazons are particularly deadly if they ambush you. You can find yourself slowed almost unable to respond as she sets up all her spells to overwhelm you.

Simulators – Simulators want nothing more than to make you cum. Perhaps the easiest, perhaps the hardest succubi to defeat in battle. They are not the strongest succubi and you are generally free to attack them. But if you do chose to battle a simulator be prepared to stroke more often and for longer. Simulators are especially deadly at levels 3 and 4 where they will suck and fuck your brains out

Dominator – Dominators are somewhat of a legend, I’m not sure they even exist. If they do they are only amongst the strongest of succubi. Dominators dominate you with their words they will make you stroke, have incredible health and defense but never touch you. Not because they can’t but because they won’t. Nobody understands what it is about a dominator that drives men wild but cumming is almost inevitable when they tell you to!

Early game advice
You will start the game with two encounters with the witch Sasha who will tell you more about the world and train you in battle. Once finished it’s time to venture out into the world to explore and battle. Repeated defeats will make you life harder and early on you are very weak.

Stick to the forest in the early game and don’t venture too far from the village. Ambush are more likely the further you are away from the village so stick close and search the surrounds.

Early on you should meditate to marginally increase your health just to protect yourself from an ambush. 1 extra health is all it takes to stop a level 1 amazon knocking you out before you can even defend yourself.

Your defence is reasonably good so learn to attack. You will have to flee from sorceresses in the early game, your attack is to weak and she will overwhelm you with spells. Just one attack training session makes battling a lvl 1sorceress possible and two will make them the easiest of opponent.

Knights pose a similar problem with armor you can’t penetrate, feel free to attack a knight before you upgrade your attack but expect a very long battle, it’s probably easier just to flee when you encounter a knight in the early game

Amazons are both easy and hard, they love to attack and your defense is equal to their attack. But you will find yourself constantly defending extending the battle. A combination of armor and the reflect spell is deadly to an amazon but you won’t have this at the start so if you chose to battle an amazon be prepared for it to be protracted

Stimulators and acrobats are the easiest to battle in the early game, in fact depending on your endurance you can even battle a level 2 stimulator but be careful, the hornier you get the harder they will be to resist
Last edited by SuccubiHunterRPG on Thu Apr 04, 2024 8:54 am, edited 51 times in total.
markus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: Succubi Hunter RPG

Post by markus »

SuccubiHunterRPG wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 12:33 am Hi welcome to my new tease Succubi Hunter RPG Version 1.0.
Hi and welcome to the forum! :wave:

Finally some new and fresh stuff to feed Tai with, that's great news! :w00t:

I will check this out for sure when I find the time for it.

Already downloaded it, a small little hint about that:
It seems you published the folder with all files in it, I usually use JDownloader, I right-click on a download link and it goes into it.
Now the mega-link you've posted leads to A LOT of downloads (each file on it's own in that folder), ... so just as a suggestion,... you might zip that folder with all in it and upload that zipped file to mega, so there is only one single file to download.
(It's possible to visit that link and right-click on it and chose 'download as zip', that's what I did, but the download was strangely super slow, ... and maybe some users might get problems to download a folder instead of a single file.)

I will come back with some feedback on this game as soon as I've played a bit with it, ... I'm really curious and looking forward to this.
Btw.: Quite a detailed and well explaining intro-/first-post.

Someday I hope someone will volunteer to produce a custom lazy sub application that is tailored to Succubi Hunter but for now you will need to make do with what we have.
Commands
The biggest improvement that could be made to the game is if someone can modify lazy sub to enable all these commands as well as a few programmable buttons. It will enable me to modify the game to make if flow much faster.
Well, the 'lazy-sub-app', or at least something comparable wasn't planned for the basic-version of Awakening, ... I'll have to test and see how interesting this project actually is, technically and code-wise it's not a big deal to add some buttons, ... it would still need some time to do it accurately, .. we will see.

Anyway, thanks a lot for this contribution, may take some days, but again, I will come up with some feedback for sure, till then ...

best greetings,
Markus
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by avatarbr »

markus wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 7:11 pm Already downloaded it, a small little hint about that:
It seems you published the folder with all files in it, I usually use JDownloader, I right-click on a download link and it goes into it.
Now the mega-link you've posted leads to A LOT of downloads (each file on it's own in that folder), ... so just as a suggestion,... you might zip that folder with all in it and upload that zipped file to mega, so there is only one single file to download.
(It's possible to visit that link and right-click on it and chose 'download as zip', that's what I did, but the download was strangely super slow, ... and maybe some users might get problems to download a folder instead of a single file.)
I did try to download as .zip, and don't know why, but the folder structure got messed and a lot of folders were not present.
traedor
Explorer
Explorer

Post by traedor »

Hi and welcome to the forum. It's nice to see some new Tease AI content.

I setup the game with some placeholder images/videos to try it out. It seems like an interesting concept so far (I've only done the first intro section with the witch) but you weren't kidding about the pretty big amount of setup the game takes :lol:.

I've got a few suggestions/observations based on my experience with the setup and intro section as well as a few bug reports.

1. First time setup might be a bit easier if all the image subfolders (like the stage folders for the succubi and the various folders for the other NPCS) were already created. This would make it so that there's less of a chance for a typo in the filepath as well as making it more clear at a glance how many imagesets each Succubi needs.

2. The Witch uses the name of your third glitter contact. Letting players know this either during media setup or right before the game starts would let them change the witch's name to match the images they chose for her.

3. In the Media setup script (MediaInstruction.txt) you have a @Goto(skip) command on line 5. This skips over testing local images and the entirety of the Witch's setup section.

4.In the Witch's setup, you have the player setup a video of the witch giving a blowjob but not any images of the witch giving a blowjob which are used in the introduction section.

5.In the Witch's introduction, you use the #WitchBlowJob.txt to try and start the video of the witch giving you a blowjob. This vocab file tries to play a video from (I'm assuming) where you keep Sasha Foxxx Blowjob and handjob videos on your machine and not where the setup asked the player to put the video. This causes the video to not play unless the player has the same exact videos in the same exact filepath as your setup.

Thanks for the content and hopefully this wall of text doesn't scare you off :wave:.
SuccubiHunterRPG
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Thanks for some great early feedback

Wow I made a few silly mistakes but it's easy to do as I moved from my personal version to one I could publish.

To the few who have downloaded I ask that you do it again. Most of the fixes were really easy.

It is now in the subfolder as a zip file, probably not the best way to publish a zip in Mega but I will work that out later.

I hope I have fixed the witch video, that was a silly mistake, something I setup locally for myself and when i tried the version to be published I missed removing it. It also happened in the training file which if now fixed too

I have removed the skip command in the media setup.

I will do something about the other suggestions when I have a bit more time.
meowww
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by meowww »

Gave it a try and over all i can say i will keep an eye on this, cause this could turn out to be something great, most of what i was going to say already got said thought, but there still are a few thinks to say :P

Would be a great to make the setup a bit less tedious, as well as clearer

For example i would have prefered a Textfile, that had told me all the required setup/media beforehand, then have me set it up the way it was written and after only use the script in TeaseAI itself to check if everything is right, instead of having to slowly go throught it step by step xD

Setting up Succubi was, well some trial and error and i still don´t know what the state folder exactly wants, i was thinking that state 1 would be fully clothed, state 2 half clothed, state 3 naked, but there are some that have 5 states, so that can´t be right i guess, also succubi that have 2 Videos needed didn´t really made it clear if both had to be at the same place or if one was needed in another Folder, only way to figure that out for me was to test the succubi each time

Also Witch/Queen and Caprice all use a Glitter Contact´s name, something like this would be great to know beforehand :P

As far as the Game goes (after the whole witch introduction), everythink worked rather smooth for a bit and then i found quite a bit of errors :O

- Fighting Guerlain for the second time talks about her being stronger and gives and error about her new attributes

-There is no way to tell the Game that you came, "I Came" just gives an error message

-Generally the Game is very sensitive to what you input, you may want to make clear that all the usual options aren´t used (Stroke/Let me cum and what not)

-i got ported to the Queen (trying to leave the witch after realizing that i didn´t had enough to level up) and then run into alot of media for the Queen not set, even so i set everything i was told to

-After i found Caprice and decided to side with her, i again after leaving the witch got ported, this time to caprice and after trying to leave from her i got ported to the queen, not sure if this is intended lol

-Taunt especially with the way succubi hold you, needs many many more taunts, they repeat themself way to much

-having to delete all variable per hand on a New Game (not knowing that there are 3 variables that shouldn´t be touched) probably isn´t the best way to do it, maybe there is a way to have TeaseAI itself delete all variable (aside from the 3) pressing new Game?

All this aside this to me really looks like a game that could be alot of fun and i def will keep an eye on it ^-^

P.S: Just in case, this all goes towards the first Version, not sure how much of it may or may not be fixed already

P.P:S Will give it another try someday, but before that i will take my time setting up TeaseAI, as well as the Game with proper media, not just the minimum required :P
SuccubiHunterRPG
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

traedor wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 8:25 pm 1. First time setup might be a bit easier if all the image subfolders (like the stage folders for the succubi and the various folders for the other NPCS) were already created. This would make it so that there's less of a chance for a typo in the filepath as well as making it more clear at a glance how many imagesets each Succubi needs.
All the folders should be in version you downloaded. I created the base install by just deleting all the image and videos using a find command which should not have touched any folder. The only way I can see this happening is if there was an issue downloading some of the folders from Mega, which I note someone else also reported, I have changed the download to a zip file which may fix this.

If you get this problem please provide me the error message, it will say it could not find the file and give me the path it was looking in and I will fix this.
SuccubiHunterRPG
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

meowww wrote: Sun Sep 25, 2022 9:45 am Gave it a try and over all i can say i will keep an eye on this, cause this could turn out to be something great, most of what i was going to say already got said thought, but there still are a few thinks to say :P

Would be a great to make the setup a bit less tedious, as well as clearer

For example i would have prefered a Textfile, that had told me all the required setup/media beforehand, then have me set it up the way it was written and after only use the script in TeaseAI itself to check if everything is right, instead of having to slowly go throught it step by step xD
I will make it my first priority to create a doc and post the content here
meowww wrote: Sun Sep 25, 2022 9:45 am Setting up Succubi was, well some trial and error and i still don´t know what the state folder exactly wants, i was thinking that state 1 would be fully clothed, state 2 half clothed, state 3 naked, but there are some that have 5 states, so that can´t be right i guess, also succubi that have 2 Videos needed didn´t really made it clear if both had to be at the same place or if one was needed in another Folder, only way to figure that out for me was to test the succubi each time
media, not just the minimum required :P
Ultimately I hope that there will be people who provide media to download in folders which will make this far easier but I wanted to avoid any copy-write issues in the first release. If someone is confident in what is allowed or even wants to negotiate using media that would be fantastic
meowww wrote: Sun Sep 25, 2022 9:45 am - Fighting Guerlain for the second time talks about her being stronger and gives and error about her new attributes
I will look into this but the exact error message would be great
meowww wrote: Sun Sep 25, 2022 9:45 am -There is no way to tell the Game that you came, "I Came" just gives an error message
Yep happens for me too, somehow somewhere I have broken this I will look a this as my 2nd priority
meowww wrote: Sun Sep 25, 2022 9:45 am -i got ported to the Queen (trying to leave the witch after realizing that i didn´t had enough to level up) and then run into alot of media for the Queen not set, even so i set everything i was told to

-After i found Caprice and decided to side with her, i again after leaving the witch got ported, this time to caprice and after trying to leave from her i got ported to the queen, not sure if this is intended lol
This makes no sense I would love the before and after text so i can find out where this occured
meowww wrote: Sun Sep 25, 2022 9:45 am All this aside this to me really looks like a game that could be alot of fun and i def will keep an eye on it ^-^

P.S: Just in case, this all goes towards the first Version, not sure how much of it may or may not be fixed already

P.P:S Will give it another try someday, but before that i will take my time setting up TeaseAI, as well as the Game with proper media, not just the minimum required :P
A huge thanks for giving the game such a good try, your effort and feedback is apprecaited
meowww
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by meowww »

For Guerlain all i can say is, 1st Fight->"something is different"->i win->2nd fight->"Guerlain seems stronger" " Error about some attributes, should be easy to reproduce, hopefully xD

As for the porting, i assumed this wasn´t making sense and i am almost certain it will be a pain to reproduce, but if i have everything set up once more, i am happy to try, to me it´s always fun to break stuff :D
SuccubiHunterRPG
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

I have now added instructions in the post for setting up media
SuccubiHunterRPG
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

I have just created another page where you can report bugs and other issues and I will track what I have reviewed and fixed. viewtopic.php?p=334890#p334890
SuccubiHunterRPG
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Added a developers page and collaboration page - all pages can now be found

The following other pages exist to support this game
• Succubi Hunter RPG – Installation instructions and game Guide viewtopic.php?t=25637
• Succubi Hunter RPG – Report bugs, grammatical mistakes and story line faults viewtopic.php?p=334890#p334890
• Succubi Hunter RPG – Developer page viewtopic.php?p=334892#p334892
• Succuibi Hunter RPG – Collaboration page, for sharing new media and scripts viewtopic.php?t=25645
SuccubiHunterRPG
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

A new version has been published, please download the source files again
whdmusic
Explorer
Explorer

Post by whdmusic »

Hello Succubihunter

The Filer under the Link https://mega.nz/folder/FLkBVRpS#TGQG8RPCX_OPiDQcEOCNkA is empty.
Could you please check this?

Kind regards
whdmusic
SuccubiHunterRPG
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

whdmusic wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 12:04 am Hello Succubihunter

The Filer under the Link https://mega.nz/folder/FLkBVRpS#TGQG8RPCX_OPiDQcEOCNkA is empty.
Could you please check this?

Kind regards
whdmusic
I have no idea how that happened but I have fixed it.