[EOS] TeaseStorage location

Post all technical issues and questions here. We'll gladly help you wherever we can.
verynicekojak
Explorer
Explorer

[EOS] TeaseStorage location

Post by verynicekojak »

Hi,

I have short question about TeaseStorage. Maybe someone knows. Where is data stored for teases started in the Eos Editor, using preview mode? Storage works. I tested it. But data is not visible in the local memory of the browser. Firefox can display it and I can see other web teases which I played, but not mine which I am editing. It would be nice to see if I didn't do any mess there :lol:.

BR,
VNK
Thamrill
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Re: [EOS] TeaseStorage location

Post by Thamrill »

verynicekojak wrote: Sat Sep 17, 2022 11:28 pm Hi,

I have short question about TeaseStorage. Maybe someone knows. Where is data stored for teases started in the Eos Editor, using preview mode? Storage works. I tested it. But data is not visible in the local memory of the browser. Firefox can display it and I can see other web teases which I played, but not mine which I am editing. It would be nice to see if I didn't do any mess there :lol:.

BR,
VNK
I'm 99.9% sure TeaseStorage is saved on Milovana's server, maybe the browser stores a local copy when playing a tease. TeaseStorage is associated to a Milovana account and it is accessible across multiple browsers while using the same account. Maybe the structure of the preview mode doesn't allow the browser to store the local copy, I don't know.

verynicekojak
Explorer
Explorer

Re: [EOS] TeaseStorage location

Post by verynicekojak »

Thamrill wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 12:46 pm I'm 99.9% sure TeaseStorage is saved on Milovana's server...
You are probably right. I cannot check different browsers, I have only FF and old IE, and IE doesn't load weabteases.
But I checked a bit more carefully content of this local memory under FF. For example for Chatroom webtease there is array of progresses (for each girl probably). But it doesn't reflect state of the game. Also If I change it, it doesn't affect the game. So it is probably some kind of memory dump and it is not used.

EDIT: Ok, I had brilliant idea...I logged out of milovana. And now this memory is used :). So if you are logged data is probably stored on the server, and if you are not, then it is stored locally in the browser.

Yesterday I also checked undocumented teaseStorage.length nad teaseStorage.key(...) and they work. So now I can print the content of my memory in the tease itself.

Thanks.