Multi Author Tease Idea

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
LucidDreamer
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Multi Author Tease Idea

Post by LucidDreamer »

I have an idea for a tease where you are a beta serving somewhere like The a Edging Center and end up doing something to please your mistress. As a reward you may make a request of her, giving your the option to stay a beta and explore various kinks (obviously), but you can also have options to go through Alpha Training (This is where I am most stuck on dialogue and implemention.) I'm guessing there will be stamina and edging training. Weight loss and muscle building (I like how they do things in the BYFWM! App) and communication (maybe a dating sim aspect). You could also select an option to have her help you seduce or marry another woman in the center.

What will really make this special (the other place I really need help and feedback on) is that I want to create a starting point and module template that allows anyone to add/change pictures and text to create new kinks/characters/workouts/dating scenarios/venues/etc. If it is unique and well done it can be added to the main tease. If not, anyone they liked it can add it to their copy for personal use.

Any help or feedback is appreciated. I also wouldn't be opposed to having someone more skilled/faster take this over.