[release][feedback] Anal Queen's journey V1.22: mega update

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
Anal Slut
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Submissive

Re: [release][feedback] Anal Queen's journey v1.14: Ass-ension

Post by Anal Slut »

What does unlocking fingering tasks? I unlocked 3 or 4 levels and haven't noticed anything.

P.s. when the new update is expected? :wave:
nebworx
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Post by nebworx »

at each level, a new task text is unlocked. As the texts are similar and it's chance that decides, it's not necessarily easy to notice something with only a few levels. After a while, there will be tasks with 3 then 4 fingers and the fist.

I still have some testing to do, but most of the work is done for the next update. (I also take advantage of the holidays to spend quality time with my wife and children)
Fuck Heroes : sex in rythm for couples (or solo).
Anal Queen's Journey : a long term incremental game, anal centered webtease for gals and guys.
My ranks : Ultimate anal godess (tight), Ultimate anal godess (loose), Ultimate anal godess (gaping), Ultimate anal godess (destroyed), Stellar anal black hole (672)
Anal Slut
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Submissive

Post by Anal Slut »

Which level is 4 fingers?
nebworx
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by nebworx »

plateform level + finger level >= 38
Anal Queen's Journey : a long term incremental game, anal centered webtease for gals and guys.
My ranks : Ultimate anal godess (tight), Ultimate anal godess (loose), Ultimate anal godess (gaping), Ultimate anal godess (destroyed), Stellar anal black hole (672)
nebworx
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: [release][feedback] Anal Queen's journey v1.15: Hygiene tasks

Post by nebworx »

:wave:
the v1.15 is out !
  • Hygiene Points (HP) and an Hygiene bar. More hygiene points you have, more fans are attracted. HP are drained daily and the amount drained depends of the difficulty.
  • a shop page for HP optimization (prices in Dark Anal Energy)
  • Hygiene tasks :
    • enema
    • shaving
    • Kegel
    • generic sport (declaration of workout session outside of the game)
  • And I also code some imprvoments of existing code:
    • a 120 BPM cap for certain dildo positions, i.e. the ones that involve suction cup.
    • a better code to refresh edges and orgasms every day (the midnight problem should be solved).
love & anal :love:
Soddasol
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Post by Soddasol »

I have been playing the game for almost three hours now and I get the same fingering tasks over and over and don't progress at all in excitation.. the game is way too slow in my opinion
nebworx
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by nebworx »

Soddasol wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2023 11:30 pm I have been playing the game for almost three hours now and I get the same fingering tasks over and over and don't progress at all in excitation.. the game is way too slow in my opinion
Either the chances (random roll) persist, or there is a bug. I would rather opt for a bug. Can you give me all details to reproduce the bahaviour ? (platform level, finger level, starting task, etc.)
nebworx
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by nebworx »

There were very few participants, everyone won. Here is the winners :
The winners received a code via reddit chat to collect the trophy, 1 millions golds, 10 000 fans and 45 dark anal energy in the game.

The second competition will start soon !
Soddasol
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Post by Soddasol »

nebworx wrote: Fri Sep 01, 2023 7:20 am
Soddasol wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2023 11:30 pm I have been playing the game for almost three hours now and I get the same fingering tasks over and over and don't progress at all in excitation.. the game is way too slow in my opinion
Either the chances (random roll) persist, or there is a bug. I would rather opt for a bug. Can you give me all details to reproduce the bahaviour ? (platform level, finger level, starting task, etc.)
It ended up taking a few minutes more until I reached 24 excitement. I basically started from scratch tho and did two sessions back to back with fingering, in hope that it would make me use 3,4 or even 5 fingers but it never got to 3 and I have been playing for 2-3 hours so I decided to just quit because it really was just exhausting and tiring and not exciting at all.. I wish it progressed quicker and you did not need so much resources to buy extra tasks for fingering.
nebworx
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by nebworx »

Soddasol wrote: Fri Sep 01, 2023 7:41 pm It ended up taking a few minutes more until I reached 24 excitement. I basically started from scratch tho and did two sessions back to back with fingering, in hope that it would make me use 3,4 or even 5 fingers but it never got to 3 and I have been playing for 2-3 hours so I decided to just quit because it really was just exhausting and tiring and not exciting at all.. I wish it progressed quicker and you did not need so much resources to buy extra tasks for fingering.
This is a recurring comment, I will try to improve it
nebworx
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: [release][feedback] Anal Queen's journey v1.16: enema and fingering improvments

Post by nebworx »

v1.16 is out! :w00t:
  • 6 sept. 2023 : Fingering modification: now you must reach a target excitation to validate the session. Then, you can continue playing to increase the rewards and the excitation, but, things are slowing down considerably. Fisting is therefore accessible immediately without improvements, but it will take a long time.
  • 6 sept. 2023 : Enema modification : you can ask for more water without holding. This should allow a less annoying enema for those who found it too slow.
nebworx
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: [release][feedback] Anal Queen's journey v1.16: enema and fingering improvments

Post by nebworx »

nebworx
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by nebworx »

Hey!

Episode 1 and 4 were deleted again... Both used a video from the same studio. Sharing my link outside the game compromises its availability and draws the attention of rights holders to me. I still had a lot of ideas (and an episode currently being edited), but I have no other solution than to put this project (the video challenges) on hold. I'm very disappointed, because I had developed a lore around anal queens, cock heroes and sex AI...

I won't be putting the deleted episodes back online and I don't yet know how I'll modify the game accordingly.

Do you have any other ideas? Do you offer to help on this ?
nebworx
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: [release][feedback] Anal Queen's journey v1.17: IBP redesign + task groups

Post by nebworx »

Hey !

1.17 is a small update.
  • 30 oct. 2023 : New organization of tasks by categories.
  • 30 oct. 2023 : redesign of the “inflatable buttplug” task for more regular progress.
love & anal :love:
nebworx
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: [release][feedback] Anal Queen's journey v1.17: IBP redesign + task groups

Post by nebworx »

There were very few participants, everyone won. Here is the winners :

u/randomguy1234567899 in the category : hidden face male performer, free theme. Post with the photo:
https://www.reddit.com/r/Anal_Queen_Jou ... performer/

u/nebworx_FH in the category : hidden face male performer, compulsory theme. Post with the photo:
https://www.reddit.com/r/Anal_Queen_Jou ... performer/

The winners received a code via reddit chat to collect the trophy, 1 millions golds, 10 000 fans and 45 dark anal energy in the game.

Welcome to the third Miss Anal Queen contest: many golds to win, increase your ingame luck, some fans, a trophy and... dark anal energy.

Put your photos in a post on this community and don't forget to choose your category.

Duration: about 2 months
Deadline: December 31th
Compulsory theme: Gaping ass or hollow plug

See rules and categories here: https://www.reddit.com/r/Anal_Queen_Jou ... nal_queen/