Reduce or skip timer as a user

Post all technical issues and questions here. We'll gladly help you wherever we can.
jan2323
Explorer
Explorer

Reduce or skip timer as a user

Post by jan2323 »

Greetings, after playing some webteases I have a simple request and i could not find a solution:

Many teases have very long timers, and they do not seem to be unskippable. I guess it is a thrill for some users but I personally (and probably many others) would like to skip them on demand and move on to the next step/slide in the tease.

So is there a way to skip or at least reduce that timer? As a last resort, changing things in the browser (i use firefox)?

Example tease: Miss Evans - https://milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=50990

Thanks a lot for any help!
Ghingis
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: Reduce or skip timer as a user

Post by Ghingis »

you can skip timers if you add a littel

Code: Select all

&preview=1
at the end of the url.

But at the same time you will see unknown/hidden timers as well, so it might ruin the fun.
Pro tip, there will be a bug like icon next to the rating icon, if you click it as usual, so you won't see the timers / skip buttons, so I would keep it that way, and enable it when you hit a too long timer..
jan2323
Explorer
Explorer

Post by jan2323 »

Thanks a lot, that did it!
Electro
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Electro »

Thank you!

There are definitely some teases that have long intros that after I roll through the first time don't want to wait for the scrolling text prompts. There are also some that I'm not sure I'm after until I get into them and some of the timers feel way too long.

Granted I should probably provide feedback, but not every tease has a feedback thread and creating one for a five year old tease where the creator hasn't made anything new and doesn't frequent the forum, it seems like a lost cause to try in some cases.
manwithcape
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: None of the above

Post by manwithcape »

Thanks Ginghis

That is really useful