electrode placement

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
elektrowichser
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Slave

electrode placement

Post by elektrowichser »

Hello friends.
what about your estim electron configuration, where do you prefer to place your electrodes on the penis? which configuration has the best effect for you? I like to use three phase configuration. left+ at the glans, right + anal and common around the base of the tail. I would be very happy if you post your favorite videos with the appropriate configuration, for example:

video Pep 10
configuration left+ anal, common shaft, right + cockhead

it would be great if you all participate thanks

greets elektrowichser
Electro
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: electrode placement

Post by Electro »

Usually left is cock and right is anal but the positions of the cock and common electrodes can vary for certain videos, although a small minority of folks seem to design their content for it to be the other way, so I'll wire up to follow their suggestion.

If there aren't any suggestions specified or if I'm using funscripts or another frequency shift based audio, I'll usually default to
left on head
common at the base forward of the balls with the top half insulated(top half insulated so you don't have two electrodes stimming the dorsal nerve)
right anal

Variations
My head electrode resembles a conductive loop around the 'collar' just below the head and this is something I pretty much never change because it stays put easily here for me.
Common I'll move around sometimes, occasionally I'll use a TENS pad on the perineum. Sometimes I move common to the prostate side of a 2 electrode plug and both electrodes, this way I get the ghost fucking sensation but still get feelings at the head and this works well with funscripts too.
Almost always using the other channel on the prostate side of a 2 sided electrode but sometimes it might be on the perineum but usually only if the author of the content suggests using it that way.

Some people like the head electrode as common, but this usually makes the sensations numb for me fairly quickly so I avoid it.
edger477
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: None of the above

Post by edger477 »

I don't have "usual" placement... My cables are all-white tens cables with 3.5mm jack and 2mm pin for electrodes, and I don't even know which of the 2 white outputs is +/-. I connect them to WAGO clamps from which I connect wires to electrodes, and I normally change the connections until I finds something that feels good.

My common session is stim with 2 boxes (both same signal) and mostly triphase, then I most often have something like this:
box 1:
common balls
ch1 glans
ch2 perineum or underside of cock base

box 2:
common anal plug
ch1 thighs (it is even better if this one is on perineum when ch2 of box 1 is not there but you need a way to press/hold that electrode, I 3d-printed some soap-shaped object that attaches to anal plug and cock ring)
ch2 penis plug

I recently got this amp https://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B087FWWVB6/

I had some issues with normal amps due to mains hum coming through the sound card and static electricity, so this one is Bluetooth, and can duplicate output to 2 pairs of speakers from one stereo input, while having individual volume control for each channel.
Delburt907
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Delburt907 »

I stumbled across this set up that has given me multiple super prostate orgasms lasting as long as I can stand it. Very simple placement of electrodes for this. One metal ring at base of head. Connection is on dorsal side with about 1/3 of the ring insulated with electrical tape on this side. Other electrode is a piece of silver solder that has the two ends twisted together to form a loop that goes around your cock and balls. Connection is to the twisted area and insulate with electrical tape at twisted section and halfway down each side. Once you put this on, squeeze it side to side to ensure balls are captured. On the bottom end, pinch it somewhat together and bend slightly for contact with your taint. Here is the trick I discovered.... It is the placement of your cock... Push you cock down and nestle it between your inner thigh side of your balls , whatever side is more comfortable. Ensure it stays there whether hard or soft. A pair of tight underwear or pants will work. Start stimming and let me know if this works for you too.
ZeeWW
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by ZeeWW »

Delburt907 wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 5:20 pm I stumbled across this set up that has given me multiple super prostate orgasms lasting as long as I can stand it. Very simple placement of electrodes for this. One metal ring at base of head. Connection is on dorsal side with about 1/3 of the ring insulated with electrical tape on this side. Other electrode is a piece of silver solder that has the two ends twisted together to form a loop that goes around your cock and balls. Connection is to the twisted area and insulate with electrical tape at twisted section and halfway down each side. Once you put this on, squeeze it side to side to ensure balls are captured. On the bottom end, pinch it somewhat together and bend slightly for contact with your taint. Here is the trick I discovered.... It is the placement of your cock... Push you cock down and nestle it between your inner thigh side of your balls , whatever side is more comfortable. Ensure it stays there whether hard or soft. A pair of tight underwear or pants will work. Start stimming and let me know if this works for you too.
I'm finding it hard to visualize your second electrode. So you make a loop that goes around your cock and balls, and you connect to the twisted section, and you insulate half way down each side of the loop. You then squeeze the loop to make sure it is tight. So that means the actual contact is under your balls and then you bend this part of the electrode to press on your taint? And then you push your cock down, so it is down the side of your thigh and to one side of your balls? Do you not get some contact from the metal ring on the cock head transferring to your thigh?

Very interested as I'd like to give this set-up a go :-)
Delburt907
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Delburt907 »

Very good catch. I forgot to mention that you need to put a condom over your cock to cover the electrode ring just under the head. This then ensures the electrodes do not touch each other.
ZeeWW
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by ZeeWW »

@Delburt907 thanks for the reply. Do you have any recommended audio files, as want to try this over the weekend :-)