[Release] Clean Cut - a horror fap game

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

mondany
Explorer
Explorer

Re: [Release] Clean Cut - a horror fap game

Post by mondany »

I've only checked out the intro so far, but damn this is great. Captures the spirit of Saw in both a funny absurd way and a scary way. Really well made. Not a big deal but I would have liked an option to change mouse sensitivity.
caballitocia
Explorer
Explorer

Post by caballitocia »

Good work!!!

I get stuck in the begining were it says zoom in, wich key do I need to use, or could be a bug?

Thx
QueDrmXXX
Explorer
Explorer

Post by QueDrmXXX »

mondany wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 12:15 pm Not a big deal but I would have liked an option to change mouse sensitivity.
In fact, I removed the mouse sensitivity option from settings after I found it's not that meaningful for this game. :-/

caballitocia wrote: Sat Sep 17, 2022 9:33 pm I get stuck in the begining were it says zoom in, wich key do I need to use, or could be a bug?
Use mouse wheel to zoom in and out. I'm actually surprised it's not a natural reaction for everyone.
markus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by markus »

Hi QueDrmXXX! :wave:

I gave this a shot and it looks great, ...
Spoiler: show
especially how the pictures displayed in the rhythm of the beatmeter is great, also the beatmeters themself are very well chosen and made.
Congratz, great job from what I saw till now.
snowcat22 wrote: Sun Sep 04, 2022 10:48 pm Trying to convert even part of my library to webm with free online converters has been very tedious and frustrating.
Lately I have converted some videos to webm using 'Any Video Converter', ... freeware, should be easy enough to use. could be found i.e. here:
https://www.chip.de/downloads/Any-Video ... 58474.html

(German download site, but this 'chip.de' is probably the most trusted download-site in germany, it's safe to download from there).

kerkersklave wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 1:38 am
QueDrmXXX wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 1:01 am It's a frustrating struggle as it said. Sorry for no hints here since I don't want to spoil anything.
I think I've figured it out. Took me over 5 hours of playing time though, almost 3 spent in just one game of almost continuous stroking testing an idea that turned out to be wrong :lol: The ending gives rise to a lot of questions though and might even have potential for a part two ;-)
I guess I am not patient enough for this sort of game but would like to see how it goes.
Any chance for a 'walkthrough'?
(Maybe via PM at least?)

Best greetings,
Markus
caballitocia
Explorer
Explorer

Post by caballitocia »

Thx!!!
Never tried to do that with mousepad it work!!!
clayk0
Explorer
Explorer

Post by clayk0 »

really awesome game. It needed some thinking to get that good ending though :lol:
wisepidel8
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by wisepidel8 »

What are the game buttons?

When you passed some screens, the voice gives you a choice but I don't know how to click on one of the options and it kills me