Teased, Denied, Humiliated or cum eating for celebrities

A corner for forum games, chat games, discussion about games and even tournaments. Come in and play ... if you dare!
shakirassklave
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Re: Teased, Denied, Humiliated or cum eating for celebrities

Post by shakirassklave »

Lisasein wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 8:38 pm
shakirassklave wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 3:32 pm
Ok. I understand.
However Vanessa Mai is a little upset and disappointed now. I have recommended you and so she wants to punish me:
I must watch the clip and repeat and repeat it. Please someone give me a number of repeats. It does not matter how many times. I must watch it and say her, that she is my goddess and she owns me now.
Number of repeats, please? :)
Hi you little whore,

you are owned by Vanessa. Silly bitch.
Watch the clip 50 times.
Have fun.
I watched it 50 times for Vanessa Mai and cum then on my body and stomach. Thanks so much. :)
I think I learnt my lesson.
Lisasein
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Submissive
Dom/me(s): No

Post by Lisasein »

Hi Masters and Mistress,

I am free again and I have some time, so if you want to tease me a bit feel free, to re-open this threat. :)
Your sissy Laura
Please tease me, I want to be your sissy girl
Lisasein
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: Tess Homann

Post by Lisasein »

j3rry wrote: Sat Sep 17, 2022 10:54 pm Thank you for your compliments, sissy Laura.
Lisasein wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 9:46 pm But I have to tell you a secret. At the moment I am owned by a Master. He allowed me to do this task, but in the future I am not allowed to do it. He owns me.
But thank you so much Tess, to let me edge and look at you. I would love to be you.
Your sissy Laura
Well, secrets aren't to be uttered, are they? Let's hope that the moment of his ownership will finish soon. Well, if you'd like to be me, I'm currently thinking whether a facial could cause my face look even more beautiful.
Lisasein wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 9:46 pm you look so beautiful, that I don´t want to destroy you with cum. I just want to cum for you. Eat my cum for you.
I wouldn't like to be destroyed, so maybe let's check it firstly on sissy Laura, ok?

Dear Miss Tess Homann,

I apologise to disappoint you the last time. I did your task, but I also said, that I am not allowed to talk to you.
I apologise because you are amazing. You are the one I should listen to. You are the boss. I am just a little sissy. I could be your sissy Laura.
Please I beg you for humiliate me again. I beg for girly tasks. I beg you for humiliating shopping tasks. I beg you for humiliate me in front of you.
Thank you. I am on my knees.
Your sissy Laura
Lisasein
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Lisasein »

shakirassklave wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 12:14 pm
Lisasein wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 8:38 pm
shakirassklave wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 3:32 pm
Ok. I understand.
However Vanessa Mai is a little upset and disappointed now. I have recommended you and so she wants to punish me:
I must watch the clip and repeat and repeat it. Please someone give me a number of repeats. It does not matter how many times. I must watch it and say her, that she is my goddess and she owns me now.
Number of repeats, please? :)
Hi you little whore,

you are owned by Vanessa. Silly bitch.
Watch the clip 50 times.
Have fun.
I watched it 50 times for Vanessa Mai and cum then on my body and stomach. Thanks so much. :)
I think I learnt my lesson.
Hi Shakiras Slave,

today I want you to be my slave.

I want you to jerk and edge the number of my age. Do this twice, while you look in my eyes. Only my eyes. If you have a vibrator or anything like that, tease your clit dick with it until you cum. If you want me very happy, throw your legs over your head, do it and cum in your silly face. By the way, do you want to fuck me or better be me :))).

Have fun and tell me how you liked it.
shakirassklave
Explorer
Explorer

Post by shakirassklave »

Lisasein wrote: Fri Jan 20, 2023 10:55 pm
Hi Shakiras Slave,

today I want you to be my slave.

I want you to jerk and edge the number of my age. Do this twice, while you look in my eyes. Only my eyes. If you have a vibrator or anything like that, tease your clit dick with it until you cum. If you want me very happy, throw your legs over your head, do it and cum in your silly face. By the way, do you want to fuck me or better be me :))).

Have fun and tell me how you liked it.
Sorry for the late answer.

I edged 60 times for you. I tried to look only in your eyes, but sometimes I have looked to your beautiful arms and boobs. But immediately I turned back to your eyes. I apologize for that, my goddess. :(

When I came I shouted your name few times in a row. For sure every load went into my face for you and it was a lot. I was very exhausted then, so I was laying down on the ground 2-3 minutes more. Looking in your eyes.

Vanessa May, I love to be your slave. Thank you so much!
j3rry
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by j3rry »

Lisasein wrote: Tue Dec 27, 2022 10:18 pm Dear Miss Tess Homann,

I apologise to disappoint you the last time. I did your task, but I also said, that I am not allowed to talk to you.
I apologise because you are amazing. You are the one I should listen to. You are the boss. I am just a little sissy. I could be your sissy Laura.
Please I beg you for humiliate me again. I beg for girly tasks. I beg you for humiliating shopping tasks. I beg you for humiliate me in front of you.
Your sissy Laura
As you see I'm still busy but let's meet at café tomorrow at 10 to 1 pm sharp. Tess :love:
Lisasein
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Lisasein »

j3rry wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 12:31 am
Lisasein wrote: Tue Dec 27, 2022 10:18 pm Dear Miss Tess Homann,

Your sissy Laura
As you see I'm still busy but let's meet at café tomorrow at 10 to 1 pm sharp. Tess :love:
Dear Miss Tess,

I just saw your message. I know it´s a long time ago, but if you would like to meet me, I would be so happy and do what you want If you are so angry to send someone else, I have to work with it. But you are amazing. I will do what you want.
Your sissy Laura
j3rry
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by j3rry »

Lisasein wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2023 8:59 pm Dear Miss Tess,

I just saw your message. I know it´s a long time ago, but if you would like to meet me, I would be so happy and do what you want If you are so angry to send someone else, I have to work with it. But you are amazing. I will do what you want.
Your sissy Laura
Find me here :love:
viewtopic.php?p=353695#p353695