Fredorch F21S Control Apps

This is the place for all suggestions, releases and feedback regarding Milovana Hardware efforts.
YamiLoli
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
Dom/me(s): My lovely girlfriend Lexy (Xyanaris) <3
Sub/Slave(s): My lovely girlfriend Lexy (Xyanaris) <3

Fredorch F21S Control Apps

Post by YamiLoli »

Hey, everyone!
I recently got a Fredorch F21S sex machine and experimented with it for a few days (It's amazing!). And I wanted to share my experience and hear the experience of others who have used this toy, particularly regarding how to control the toy. I expected it to have great positional control but so far it seems quite limited to me.

Toy controlling apps I've tried out:
  • buttplug.io - which apparently doesn't work at the moment, despite being labeled as supported
  • xtoys.app - it works quite well, you can make patterns and control the toy directly, but there are some weird restrictions/bugs which I can't seem to solve (positional control doesn't work that well)
So, if you also use this machine, I'd love to hear how you do that, what apps you use and how your experience is :)
Starhole
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Re: Fredorch F21S Control Apps

Post by Starhole »

Hey! I’ve just pick up mine, it’s been a year from OP, did you manage to find some interesting teases or apps?
Velidan
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Re: Fredorch F21S Control Apps

Post by Velidan »

Hi guys, I"m wondering about this machine as well. Basically I saw in XToys app more options to control this machine than in lovence or hismith. Fedorch has speed/strength/ out in speed balance, while others has only speed control.

Could someone share experience with that? I mean us this machine works fine in sync with XToys?
Kind regards!