Game using chastity bingo

A corner for forum games, chat games, discussion about games and even tournaments. Come in and play ... if you dare!
teased_denial
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Game using chastity bingo

Post by teased_denial »

Hello
I'm thinking about a game using the chastity bingo game at the following link even if the game is not about chastity.
https://www.lockedmen.net/widgets/bingo ... ybingo.asp

Every day the player must stroke 1000 times in a row, without breaks, the speed is not important. If he can't do the strokes,then that day does not count.
After the strokes, the player should get to the edge, stop and then play the chastity bingo at the previous link: if he wins then he can cum, else he will be allowed to edge and play again the chastity bingo after the number of days in the result of the chastity bingo.
Meanwhile, each day he must stroke 1000 times in a row, or that day does not count.

Please tell me what you think about this and if you have advices/suggestions
CumScream
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Switch

Re: Game using chastity bingo

Post by CumScream »

Always found these kind of games fun and interesting.
But I have a query for those that play; What do you think about the duration's?

The link implies weeks/months (plural) between each *game/chance*...
When in the mood to play, I want several intense sessions a week, usually once or more per day.

Do others not find denial periods of weeks+ without regular teasing tedious/boring?
Thoughts please...
Men are but flesh and blood. They know their doom, but not the hour.

If true control, is to be had, you will know not when.
Blissfully offered; your
Oblivion.
teased_denial
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by teased_denial »

I was thinking about using the number from the chastity bingo as the number of days before the next edge /chance to play again and cum.

During these days, the player must always do 1000 strokes/day without break, otherwise that day does not count. If he need to stop before all the strokes, then he can try again starting from the beginning or miss the day.

About the chastity bingo, which mode do you think it's better to use?

Thanks
Goooner

Post by Goooner »

I think it's a great idea!! Why don't you define a standard ("hard mode") period of denial instead of the Bingo define it for you? Let's say between 4- 6 days Standard and Hard Mode 7 - 10 days. Basically draw the numbers and whatever on it lands is the number of days in chastity.

I also think the harder the game rules are, such as 1000 strokes every day nonstop is in itself great and topping off with a denial period makes it more interesting

But in my case, I'm not a chastity guy, but denial is still denial.

What if you cum? What's the punishment?

Denial Period + Stroking 1000 times every day I support 100%
teased_denial
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by teased_denial »

Sorry Gooner, I don't understand very well your proposal: you want to define a fixed number of days of denial for standard and hard mode? How do you think to decide when the player is allowed to cum?

This game is about stroking and denial, not about chastity: the chastity bingo is used only to decide when to finish the game and cum, and the number of days before the next chance to play the bingo.

The player is not allowed to cum before he wins the chastity bingo: if he cums before by mistake, I haven't think about the punishment yet: what do you advice?

Thanks
Goooner

Post by Goooner »

No problem, I thought chastity was part of the game as well. But in that case then yeah it's much simpler.

The standard and hard mode was due to the days in chastity but never mind.

Keep it the way it is and yeah it's going to be hell.

Just the Bingo part I don't understand, if we get different numbers then the number that appears is what determines the days that we have to wait until we play again, is that it? When both numbers match we get to cum.

As for the punishment:

What about an increase in the number of strokes? 1000 strokes right and if we cum before being allowed we increase our strokes by 100.

or

Let's say I cum on the 7 hundred and something stroke. The next day I'll have to start with 7 edges and then complete the 1000 strokes.

100 = 1 Edge
200 = 2 Edges
300 = 3 Edges

And So On...

What do you think?
teased_denial
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by teased_denial »

About the chastity bingo: if the two numbers are the same, then the player is allowed to cum. Otherwise he must use the lower or the higher (based on the modality of the game [Indulgent, strict or extreme] ) and wait that number of days before he can play again with chastity bingo.

For the punishment:

1) Increase the number of strokes by 100: do you mean that every following days the number of strokes must be increased?

2) Edges to do in the following days before doing the 1000 strokes: I'm not sure about this way. If the player just stroke and cum very quickly (before 100-200 strokes), then the next day he should only do 0-1 edge and continue the game: it does not seems to be a real punishment.

Thanks
Goooner

Post by Goooner »

True the second isn't much of a punishment.

The increase is meant to be more difficult, I guess you also do not see it as a punishment but more as a small consequence for cumming soon. Add 100 strokes every time you cum. let's say it takes a while to get permission eventually you'll not be to hold.

That's the idea

Scratch the Second idea

But the rest it's great love the idea