[RELEASE] Dreamscape 6: Teen Dreams

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

ferdinand21
Explorer
Explorer

[RELEASE] Dreamscape 6: Teen Dreams

Post by ferdinand21 »

Hello again!

I've been working on a few projects and this is the one that I finished first. As the name suggests it features very young and beautiful ladies only. It's softcore and solo as always with Dreamscape series.

One small change is in the flow of it. It's more of a continuous set like electronic music tends to be.
A bigger change is that there's no beatmeter or beats. It's meant to be freestyle, just how you like it whenever you like it. It's best to follow the beat and pauses, but there's no rule to it. You can freestyle in the pauses or doubletime on drops or whatever you like. It's left up to you to have a good time that flows naturally with the music (vocal trance), visuals and voiceovers. Yes there are VOs again but I used them sparingly this time so they hopefully only enhance the experience when appropriate and guide you a little bit.

It's 45min long which I find is a good length for this kind of session. The video is not meant to be difficult, it's meant to be a pleasurable experience you can actually finish which goes gradually from chill and smooth to being more and more energetic. It's up to you if you are strict and fail or you chill when you need to so you make it to the end. It is also advisable to play after at least a day or few of abstaining.

Anyway if you like adorable teens, Dreamscape 6: Teen Dreams could be the video for you :-)

Hope you have a great time and as always any and all comments and feedback is very much appreciated! It helps me a lot with the evolution of the series so thank you! :love:

Finally here is the link to mega download. If someone uploads a torrent, that would be awesome! I'll add it here, thank you.
https://mega.nz/file/gfQXBCyZ#8aqFZAx5j ... 1PDiJ-OHGo

Stream:
Spoiler: show
https://spankbang.com/72rhy/video/ch+dr ... een+dreams
Have fun!
Last edited by ferdinand21 on Wed Jul 27, 2022 8:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
figroll
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: [RELEASE] Dreamscape 6: Teen Dreams

Post by figroll »

My favourite series!

Many thanks for your efforts.
ferdinand21
Explorer
Explorer

Post by ferdinand21 »

figroll wrote: Tue Jul 26, 2022 4:12 pm My favourite series!

Many thanks for your efforts.
So good to hear that DS is someone's favourite series! :)

Btw I added a streaming link, let's see how long it can stay up there
quentin_sands
Explorer
Explorer

Post by quentin_sands »

Got to love a new Dreamscape release of just happy softcore pleasure.
Lots of excitement going on this week!
Thank you!
ferdinand21
Explorer
Explorer

Post by ferdinand21 »

Guilherme_1988 wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 1:49 pm My impressions about the next episode of this series!

Great soundtrack! Love the music choices!

The girls selection are amazing,
Spoiler: show
Anjelica is my favorite by far, if you played Canto series you know what im talking about
I missed the beat meter, i think you must follow the voice instructions.
Glad you liked the girls and music, Guilherme_1988! :) A lot of time went to just the selections.
What I found tho is that I can enjoy the vid more without the constraints of the beatmeter so I tried a video without it for the first time. Less distractions and only a voice hints from time to time.
Last edited by ferdinand21 on Fri Jul 29, 2022 11:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
ferdinand21
Explorer
Explorer

Post by ferdinand21 »

quentin_sands wrote: Thu Jul 28, 2022 12:59 pm Got to love a new Dreamscape release of just happy softcore pleasure.
Lots of excitement going on this week!
Thank you!
Happy softcore pleasure is a great description indeed ;D

esrever wrote: Thu Jul 28, 2022 3:09 pmperfection!
:love:
s53ken
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by s53ken »

Nice one as always.

I wish you put the name of the ladies when the each scene start...

Could you tell us the name of the blonde beauty after Anjelica?
ferdinand21
Explorer
Explorer

Post by ferdinand21 »

s53ken wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 10:11 pm Nice one as always.

I wish you put the name of the ladies when the each scene start...

Could you tell us the name of the blonde beauty after Anjelica?
Thanks for the comment!

The girls in order are:
Anjelica
Francesca Lombardi
Bambi Wolfe
Tiffany Thompson
Emily Bloom
Klara
Grace

I think this is the only scene Francesca Lombardi has.

I'll add the names in if/when I make another DS
ferdinand21
Explorer
Explorer

Post by ferdinand21 »

Guilherme_1988 wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 4:19 pm Great choices of girls for sure, Anjelica is my favorite of course :-D
I found that she's really popular around here and finally she also found a way into my tastes :D .. I'm kinda happy about how she opened this DS and mainly the accompanying song she has 8-)
s53ken
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by s53ken »

Thank you very much for introducing Francesca Lombardi to us!

I love Anjelica (who doesn't?) but, it's always nice to find a hot woman I haven't discovered :-D
book_guy
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by book_guy »

Yah this Francesca Lombardi is news to me :w00t:
●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●
Are you missing a cock-hero video?
Me too. Since September 1, 2020, my Mega Sharing Zones contents are being removed by Mega.
●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●
ferdinand21
Explorer
Explorer

Post by ferdinand21 »

Question: would anybody like me to do another DS? This last one went dead kinda fast so dunno if it makes sense anymore tbh
ferdinand21
Explorer
Explorer

Post by ferdinand21 »

s53ken wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 11:53 am Thank you very much for introducing Francesca Lombardi to us!

I love Anjelica (who doesn't?) but, it's always nice to find a hot woman I haven't discovered :-D
book_guy wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 11:22 pm Yah this Francesca Lombardi is news to me :w00t:
I'm glad that there was still some novelty in there :-)
Electro
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Electro »

ferdinand21 wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 1:35 pm Question: would anybody like me to do another DS? This last one went dead kinda fast so dunno if it makes sense anymore tbh
I think more people were drawn to some of the other Dreamscape videos from the extra traffic linked from Eroscripts because someone made funscripts for your other videos because people who don't normally visit Milovana arrived here to download those videos to play with their Handy or Estim using the funscript. This might not be the case, but I think it plays a part.

I really like the series, including #6 and think it would be great to have more. If I knew how to make Funscripts, I'd make one for this video along with an estim file using the funscript but I don't know how to make the Funscript files, I think the beatmeter audio track makes it easier.
workstream
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Post by workstream »

I would would love to have a funscript for Dreamscape 6, I also think that would sparkle the interest in DS6.

But the content is somewhat harder to script, but could be done following the beats. (I've tried and failed)