Milovana teases with the Coyote in stereo!

This is the place for all suggestions, releases and feedback regarding Milovana Hardware efforts.
LegendaryDrive
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Milovana teases with the Coyote in stereo!

Post by LegendaryDrive »

I received my Coyote a few weeks ago and was initially bummed about the audio capability because I really really love the Milovana estim teases. I had a 2B, but it exploded on me and so I’ve been searching for a solid replacement.

I’m a bit of an audio nerd and I had seen some people get mono setups running. I knew there was some way and I wanted it to be cheap, and small like the Coyote.

I already had an old iPad that has the headphone out jack still and a cheap android that has USB-C that runs the DG-Labs application.

Here are the parts you need;

$24.99 - Cubilux USB C to Guitar Adapter — https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09D2SW9HS

$6.49 - DIGITNOW 3.5mm 1/8" TRS to Dual. — https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07XPTF19B

My setup looks like this;
IPad runs Audio out through the 1/8 TRS —> Cubilux —> USB-C into the Android device I have the DG-Labs app running.

That’s it. Super simple. You don’t have to have anything special run the audio, I just happened to have the iPad laying around. You DO need to have a device with USB-C running the DG-Labs application.

Turn on the “mic” input in the application, set it to “record” and run whatever you want on the iPad. Super portable estim option that can travel with me now.
Evals
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Re: Milovana teases with the Coyote in stereo!

Post by Evals »

LegendaryDrive wrote: Mon Jul 25, 2022 1:30 am.
I had a 2B, but it exploded on me and so I’ve been searching for a solid replacement.
How did that happen? Did you decide against using the warranty to get a new one?
Evals
LegendaryDrive
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by LegendaryDrive »

Popped one of the capacitors on the amps side. Surface mounted piece.

I contacted them and they were very open to helping if I had my original purchase receipt. I looked all through my emails and couldn’t find it or the order I placed on Estim. Sucked, but I was also unhappy that it was smoothing out so much of the audio of the teases. Didn’t really feel much of the pain files at all. Not the case with the coyote.
PossibleSpirit5998
Explorer
Explorer

Post by PossibleSpirit5998 »

Alternative solution on software side is to use the
xtoys.app site that is recommended quite frequently on this site.

That one has a chrome and windows plugin combo, that allows sound capture from the PC, and then xtoys.app directly connects to your coyote via bluetooth from the PC, if your pc has bluetooth that is.
Otherwise you need a bluetooth dongle.

Edit: Maybe you could even compare the experience, whether xtoys or proper stereo sound in DG Labs app are the same, or one feels better?
DavidPGB
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch

Post by DavidPGB »

PossibleSpirit5998 wrote: Mon Jul 25, 2022 10:21 pm Alternative solution on software side is to use the
xtoys.app site that is recommended quite frequently on this site.

That one has a chrome and windows plugin combo, that allows sound capture from the PC, and then xtoys.app directly connects to your coyote via bluetooth from the PC, if your pc has bluetooth that is.
Otherwise you need a bluetooth dongle.

Edit: Maybe you could even compare the experience, whether xtoys or proper stereo sound in DG Labs app are the same, or one feels better?
I have searched on Milovana and can't find the "Alternative solution on software side is to use the xtoys.app site that is recommended quite frequently on this site." The one that has "a chrome and windows plugin combo, that allows sound capture from the PC, and then xtoys.app directly connects to your coyote via bluetooth from the PC."

Does anyone have a Milovana URL link to this XToys+Plugin Combo solution?
Electro
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Electro »

DavidPGB wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 4:38 pmDoes anyone have a Milovana URL link to this XToys+Plugin Combo solution?
xtoys.app is the URL, visit the site, add the Coyote and select the system audio pattern and it will provide a prompt with the plug-in instructions.
DavidPGB
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch

Post by DavidPGB »

Electro wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 10:25 pm
DavidPGB wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 4:38 pmDoes anyone have a Milovana URL link to this XToys+Plugin Combo solution?
xtoys.app is the URL, visit the site, add the Coyote and select the system audio pattern and it will provide a prompt with the plug-in instructions.
Done it.
Many thanks.
ktom0099
Explorer
Explorer

Post by ktom0099 »

Regarding the use of an ipad with a headphone jack, that setup also works with a newer ipad using a headphone adapter for the lightning or usb-c port.

The only issue i have not yet figured out is how to use this with estim videos that are listed in the forum…the estim works but i lose the normal music/audio output. Any ideas how to work around this to have both audio and estim?