[RELEASE] COCK HERO: INFERNO - Canto III

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

Tittyluvr1334
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: [RELEASE] COCK HERO: INFERNO - Canto III

Post by Tittyluvr1334 »

fagustree wrote: Mon Jul 25, 2022 1:17 pm
Tittyluvr1334 wrote: Sat Jul 23, 2022 11:37 am PS - the first person who asks about a Canto IV automatically loses all VPs and must return to the beginning of Canto I.
Ok. Since we are only on the first level of the inferno, though, in Canto III... When are we getting Canto X?
That's slated for Summer of 2086.
Tittyluvr1334
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Tittyluvr1334 »

faboosh wrote: Mon Jul 25, 2022 2:27 pm A very fun and enjoyable journey. Great piece of art there 8-)

quick question
Spoiler: show
Can the stone actually be found in this episode? I've had a good look and can't seem to see it anywhere?
Found? Yes.
Did you follow The Shepherd's instructions? (34:00) ?
If you did and still don't know its whereabouts - you must have chosen poorly.
-TL
Last edited by Tittyluvr1334 on Mon Jul 25, 2022 7:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tittyluvr1334
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Tittyluvr1334 »

Guilherme_1988 wrote: Mon Jul 25, 2022 1:50 pm
i will only say that i noticed by the pictures you are a drummer, because of the pics of the drums, this is amazing!
yeah i shared that with someone upthread specifically complimented the beat patterns as they actually follow music composition logic. To which I explained that is due to having some proficiency in playing music and its basic understanding of composition (e.g. time-signatures, measures, etc).
Assloverdude
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Assloverdude »

Tittyluvr1334 wrote: Mon Jul 25, 2022 7:03 pm
Assloverdude wrote: Mon Jul 25, 2022 9:52 am
Tittyluvr1334 wrote: Mon Jul 25, 2022 1:53 am

probably by the end of August.
Say what? :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:
fk no, dude! Note i didn't specify which year.
He asked out of jest - so I responded in kind.
:lol: It would have been way too much! Need to enjoy this one a few years before we start hoping for another one :-D
Tittyluvr1334 wrote: Mon Jul 25, 2022 7:02 pm Hey WTF is up with all the pictures on the original post? They all disappeared. :-/ :evilmad:
I get ACCESS DENIED if I try to access the images directly, so something is wrong with the host of your images I think
Tittyluvr1334
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Tittyluvr1334 »

Assloverdude wrote: Mon Jul 25, 2022 8:06 pm
I get ACCESS DENIED if I try to access the images directly, so something is wrong with the host of your images I think
Hmmm, i just direct file uploaded from my documents folder
Tittyluvr1334
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Tittyluvr1334 »

Silent_humane
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by Silent_humane »

Quick question, I just finished canto 1 somehow without release until the end and got one ability (divine summoning). I realized I didn't have a copy of the EGURS guide so I found a pdf download on the release thread for canto 2 but I wanted to make sure there wasn't an updated version somewhere else i'm missing or if that's the latest version. Thanks in advance!
Bmkkp
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Bmkkp »

I created an account just to post this comment (sorry if you find grammar mistakes, english is not my native tongue :lol: ).

a big THANKS :bow: for this third volume, it's not only an outstanding cock hero (GOAT ?) but in term of erotic content in general.

the choice of girls, music is just awesome,
and regarding the story .. my god I can't wait for the chronicles :shutup2:
not seeing any penetration in this episode with Katya is a brilliant idea, it adds mystique to her character and makes us want to see more with her ... for the next CANTO ? :whistle: . if I had just to say one note (to keep being French), I would have liked at some point in the second part of the video a little sum up of the roles of each girl on the screen (like popping their name a second time), I was a little confused about who was an innocent or just handmaiden, minion, but it's just a detail, good job again guys.

And at last.. even the end credits are MINT (Raga you MVP), Image, getting a glimpse of the high handmaidens taking care of angelika just drives me crazy
Tittyluvr1334
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Tittyluvr1334 »

Silent_humane wrote: Tue Jul 26, 2022 8:42 pm Quick question, I just finished canto 1 somehow without release until the end and got one ability (divine summoning). I realized I didn't have a copy of the EGURS guide so I found a pdf download on the release thread for canto 2 but I wanted to make sure there wasn't an updated version somewhere else i'm missing or if that's the latest version. Thanks in advance!
i believe it is. I don't recall ever updating it. There was never much or any of a cry for such. I may/should take a gander and see about it though - been a while. Good job on completion of C-1. you still have quite a bit to explore and experience. ;-)
Tittyluvr1334
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Tittyluvr1334 »

Bmkkp wrote: Tue Jul 26, 2022 9:03 pm I created an account just to post this comment (sorry if you find grammar mistakes, english is not my native tongue :lol: ).

a big THANKS :bow: for this third volume, it's not only an outstanding cock hero (GOAT ?) but in term of erotic content in general.

the choice of girls, music is just awesome,
and regarding the story .. my god I can't wait for the chronicles :shutup2:
Welcome, friend.
And thank you for sure.
satn00b
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by satn00b »

This is really a masterpiece. Got to play yesterday and it was fantastic. I loved to see the great choice of actresses. Didn't reach the end though :whistle: the content and the Estim provided by LondonGent were just too good.

@LondonGent: extra chapeau for this one. filling most of the pauses with stim but leaving just the right amount unfilled... excellent :clap2:
sinasss
Explorer
Explorer

Post by sinasss »

INFERNO CANTO SERIES :love:
Assloverdude
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Assloverdude »

Tried it once again yesterday. Tried to fuck Kenna like I really meant it, but those doubletimes are killing me :-D
quentin_sands
Explorer
Explorer

Post by quentin_sands »

Tittyluvr1334 wrote: Sun Jul 24, 2022 8:46 pm It's okay you didn't love the warm up. The warm-up is mostly for me anyways. Connie Carter (aka Virgo) is my lust magnet. So I'll admit that is there for my own self-gratification. Feel free to skip to the Meadows, and leave her all to myself. :trampoline: :banana:
No! No skipping Virgo. Never never abandon our guide. :beer2:
herweherwe
Explorer
Explorer

Post by herweherwe »

We are getting into an era where cock heros have greater production than Hollywood blockbusters.

Eat that Tom Cruise.