[RELEASE] COCK HERO: INFERNO - Canto III

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

doremi
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Re: [RELEASE] COCK HERO: INFERNO - Canto III

Post by doremi »

candii wrote: Mon Aug 01, 2022 4:32 pm hi! was just wondering where can i find the chronicles? id like to continue my play through but cant find them :(
Scroll up to here:
viewtopic.php?p=330954&hilit=chronicles#p330954
Cock Hero Database (on the ice atm) - https://www.ch-db.club/ - :gathering:
[APP] Cock Hero Slideshow Player - Thinking about a script feature for [APP] Cock Hero Video Player :icecream:
If your video is too fat, there's a solution!
Spoiler: show
The generated output of your video editor may be bloated, too big for not any significant benefit. One thing you can do is use HANDBRAKE with the H.264 (x264), RF18 Constant Quality and Web Optimized / Fast Start options, all other options by default. You'd be surprised how smaller the video becomes, without any impact to the quality.
:yes:

LINKS:

HandBrake, The open source video transcoder
https://handbrake.fr/

For future reference, here's the original Hanbrake post by Eriol:
viewtopic.php?f=25&t=12815&hilit=Handbrake#p164242
Interesting for further details about the process.
:thumbsup:
So many projects to kill, so little time. :-)
Tittyluvr1334
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Tittyluvr1334 »

BlueM00 wrote: Mon Aug 01, 2022 4:01 pm
It was never going to live up to the hype.
I believe that's a disingenuous assertion. Obviously it did for many and I'll celebrate that as a win. :trampoline:
Regret hearing it didn't for everyone, but was to be expected.

I just hope most found it at least somewhat enjoyable. I did. And truth be told that's really what I care about most.

Cheers
-TL
IcemanV2
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by IcemanV2 »

faboosh wrote: Mon Aug 01, 2022 9:02 am Has anyone actually found the stone yet?
It's been mentioned. Don't think it's been actually found.
From TL clue in a previous post. I believe you won't find it in Canto III but in a specific chronicle.
Tittyluvr1334
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Tittyluvr1334 »

IcemanV2 wrote: Mon Aug 01, 2022 8:03 pm
faboosh wrote: Mon Aug 01, 2022 9:02 am Has anyone actually found the stone yet?
It's been mentioned. Don't think it's been actually found.
From TL clue in a previous post. I believe you won't find it in Canto III but in a specific chronicle.
for those following the story, if you listen to Katya's instructions on how to find the stone, if your guess is correct, she'll reveal how to acquire it
Yes ultimately one of the upcoming chronicle's will deliver the stone (provided you're directed to the correct one).

-TL
BlueM00
Explorer
Explorer

Post by BlueM00 »

Tittyluvr1334 wrote: Mon Aug 01, 2022 5:20 pm
I believe that's a disingenuous assertion.
No offense intended, I just felt that Canto III was "more of the same". Which is not unusual for a sequel, as it needs a sense of continuity, but that's where managing expectations comes in.
Maybe I overlooked something, but at the end of III I really don't feel any closer to the destination than I did at the end of I. If anything, it seems even more elusive. I still have no way of knowing where the stone is, let alone why it's so important, or the consequences of not finding it. That creates frustration.
Tittyluvr1334
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Tittyluvr1334 »

BlueM00 wrote: Tue Aug 02, 2022 4:04 am
Tittyluvr1334 wrote: Mon Aug 01, 2022 5:20 pm
I believe that's a disingenuous assertion.
No offense intended, I just felt that Canto III was "more of the same". Which is not unusual for a sequel, as it needs a sense of continuity, but that's where managing expectations comes in.
Maybe I overlooked something, but at the end of III I really don't feel any closer to the destination than I did at the end of I. If anything, it seems even more elusive. I still have no way of knowing where the stone is, let alone why it's so important, or the consequences of not finding it. That creates frustration.

Fair enough. I get that. no offense was taken. I just felt I needed to address the opinion since it seemed you were trying to speak for everyone, as if it was an absolute, and we all know that only a Sith speaks in absolutes.
Which technically in and of itself, that statement IS an absolute - so..... :crazy: :axe:

You say you didn't really feel any closer at the end; like you didn't go anywhere: but reviewing Canto II, didn't you spend the entire episode at a gate? Is it really all that different?
The need for the stone is not well explained - but in the end, it was all just a ruse - the temptress wanted to use you to corrupt the innocents.

So Katya who was previously enthralled to her whims, made it seem like she couldn't guide you until you found this stone for apparently no reason. A trap. a trick. a hustle. You were hoodwinked. bamboozled. All over a pretty face and sexy body or two or eight.

In the end, the whole thing is just about forbidden fruit and temptation. But the bigger picture that was revealed is that Virgo felt she needed to remove herself because she herself was...is...getting too attached. So the whole elaborate trap in and of itself was made possible by her own growing lust and temptations. Otherwise, you never would have needed Katya to guide you. Don't let that fact go unnoticed.
So in the end - the question is: Now whatchu gonna do? Runnin outta options.
Thank you for sharing your thoughts, mate, and giving me the opportunity to engage in this discussion.

-TL
Leiasolo
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Leiasolo »

Finally had the opportunity to play. I'll start with thank you for another installment.
Things I really liked:
- JOI voice overs throughout
- Use of dirty talk from the actual video source to mix with the story told by the text(I loved it when you did it with Dani in Canto 2, same here)

Questions/Observations:
  • Was it supposed to be a subtle hint that Taylor was the Temptress when you used the same text color for her when we first meet her? Or just coincidence?
  • Prior to the reveal that Katya had been corrupted, she asks, "Who will you fuck first?", the Temptress asks the same question of us in Canto 2. Was this meant to be foreshadowing of the Temptress's influence over Katya, or am I jumping to conclusions?
  • Caprice tells us, "Through our love, things you will see...The future...The past..." As a huge star wars fan am I projecting when I claim this is a nod to Empire Strikes Back and Luke's training on Dagobah, and sets up Caprice as our Yoda?

Potential super spoiler if I'm analyzing things correctly...
    If the text color for Taylor/Temptress was a subtle hint...Should I read anything into the fact that Kenna's text is the same color as Dani's? Or that Kenna also mentions, "she's been waiting her whole life"? Or that she shares the same line of "I want you to fuck me" with Dani? Is Dani undercover and watching over us?
Confusions:
  • Virgo says she's never worried about us taking it too far. Then in the next breath she's telling us it's moving too fast and she can barely control herself, and so she has to pass us off on another guide. The very next breath she wants a moment alone with the hero's cock. What the heck is going on with her?
  • While caprice is digging into Katya's memory, we find ourselves confronted with Taylor within the memory, asking the hero to assist in corrupting Katya. Did the hero also forget being used?
General musings:
  • In canto 1, the main objective was reaching the gate, with Charon being the main antagonist and there was a build up, and then Charon's two rounds were like a boss round, higher tempo, etc.
  • In canto 2, the main objective was defeating the guardians and getting through the gate. The Temptress made her presence felt but the guardians of the gate were the main antagonists, with Kathryn being the final boss. Again great build up, and Battle of the Great Gate is one of the most intense rounds in all of cock-hero-dom. I guess technically after Kathryn falls, Persephone takes over the minions and is the last to be defeated. However, defeating Kathryn is the more intense battle, I think Persephone is more of a battle of attrition preying on the hero's fatigue after Kathryn and stretching out the "suffering".
  • In canto 3, the main objective is obtaining the innocence stone. Taylor/Temptress seems to be the main antagonist so far. However, we can't obtain the innocence stone yet, and the build up doesn't quite seem to be there yet, nor does the final boss round seem to be in place. I'm assuming all of this is to be revealed in the Chronicles, so I'm highly anticipating their release!
I really feel like Canto 3 just isn't finished yet, it's incomplete without the chronicles, and a major portion of the greatness for the first 2(at least in my opinion) is the build up to and amazing final crescendo. Which I anticipate being contained within the chronicles when the stone can actually be obtained, and potentially used to descend deeper into the inferno. For now, Canto 2 remains my favorite in the series, but I suspect that will change once Canto 3 is fully completed.

Not gonna lie, I really missed Virgo being a bigger part of the story. She was the connection between canto 1 and canto 2. The reason for it being a serial rather than episodic. From canto 2 to canto 3, we lack that connection. Virgo seems to abandon us, Dani has disappeared, as well as Emily and the rest of the Valkyries. I am very curious about Dani's fate in particular.
doremi
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by doremi »

Gabbie Carter is an amazing character that cums late in the game. More of her please! :w00t:
:-D
Cock Hero Database (on the ice atm) - https://www.ch-db.club/ - :gathering:
[APP] Cock Hero Slideshow Player - Thinking about a script feature for [APP] Cock Hero Video Player :icecream:
If your video is too fat, there's a solution!
The generated output of your video editor may be bloated, too big for not any significant benefit. One thing you can do is use HANDBRAKE with the H.264 (x264), RF18 Constant Quality and Web Optimized / Fast Start options, all other options by default. You'd be surprised how smaller the video becomes, without any impact to the quality.
:yes:

LINKS:

HandBrake, The open source video transcoder
https://handbrake.fr/

For future reference, here's the original Hanbrake post by Eriol:
viewtopic.php?f=25&t=12815&hilit=Handbrake#p164242
Interesting for further details about the process.
:thumbsup:
So many projects to kill, so little time. :-)
Assloverdude
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Assloverdude »

LondonGent wrote: Sun Jul 24, 2022 7:46 am Here you go :-D

CH Canto III.funscript
CH Canto III estim.mp3
Thanks for providing a funscript! I did try it yesterday and it is seems like a good script. However I struggle a bit with the long pauses... The beats are pretty slow for a while as well. With my hand it is not a big problem if I get soft, but strapped in the Handy it is more of a problem. So I wonder if you could make a new script with a very slow stroking speed in the pauses between the beats? Some other CH have script like this, and it does help a lot.
IcemanV2
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by IcemanV2 »

My thoughts after the 3rd play through:

Overall great video and I love the series! TL. DPL, and RAJA really do great for the series and looking forward to the completion of the chronicles and future installments. This video literally made me get a account just to talk about this series. Below in the spoiler are my thoughts throughout.
Prelog: love Vergo, she is probably one of the hottest girls in the video. Didn't understand the connection from Canto II to III with this installment, and seems she has control... then she doesn't and hands you off to another guide.

Entering the Meadow of innocence: New guide Katya which the story surrounds. Looks like the story with with "innocence" as young girls. Makes sense for the story, not my favorite but is only personal preference.

Kenna/Alex: Lesian action, not bad seems their tempting their selves verses the hero here. Right after Katya explains the innocents can't touch a man and warn about them falling in love because they won't let go. Makes it slightly confusing and we haven't even seen all the innocents yet. The transitions make it hard to tell which one is which in these scenes, their name in the corner may help when "selecting to cum" later on in the video.

Katya with the innocents: At this point its Katya feeling out everyone but the Hero has no idea who they are. When the intensity increases the additions of Anjelica doesn't make sense to me. The transitions and video immersion if fantastic throughout though.

Katya handmaiden: The start sounds like she is betraying Vergo by tempting the hero. She was one of the unnamed innocents from the last section, not summoned how handmaidens have in the past. I like the sudden change to hardcore action here. Then at the end giving visions of Angelica and later identified as Taylor (the temptress) showing that what they are doing is wrong at this point? Maybe the foreshadowing of Katya being compromised.

Taylor scene to summoning of innocents: Change in font was a great call back to the temptress, and those that have played the other know who she embodies just from the font. Clearly she is trying to get the Hero then Katya suddenly pops in and be like 'wait there's more'. Tempting the rest of the innocents to cock with dildos and such.

The choice (first cum prompt): Hardcore action with the innocents and there are new faces again. Adria is singled out with its own epilog then the rest of the innocents together, then Taylor by herself (IMO all together would of made more sense, to more hide the temptress since the are all innocents and the choice should have names attached at this point I forgotten Kenna/Alex's name and would only be able to choose Adria or Taylor). At the end of this seems to be where most, myself included get lost in the story of what to do here and consequences, the epilog doesn't explain it well unless you cum in Taylor. Then suddenly Vergo shows up and Katya is captured.

Summoning of Caprice: loved this seen with Virgo and Caprice, one of my top 3. Wish there was more fucking vs dildo but I get it.

Caprice with Katya vision: How is Caprice suddenly with Katya if she was captured? The slow transition in the memory from pink screen to font, to showing that Taylor is the temptress and the music was a masterpiece to this whole CH. The different faces of the Temptress please explore more, there were many A+ actresses that could be used to make this series even tougher. (Personal preference is MILF actresses, using someone like Romi Rain or Anissa Kate as a temptress would be deadly though Taylor does a really good job). An oblivion round, was in Canto I, I believe, a choice between a light or dark round would be good too.

Kenna fuck: Clearly Taylor is in control here, and you have to resist the temptations. Right? Fairly hot with the sprinkle of Taylor from time to time.

Adria: Suddenly Taylor leaves and your Adria again, I'm confused by the story but she is a beauty. Then Caprise suddenly shows up noticing a disturbance in the force, if she hadn't already seen it in Katya vision.

Lena fuck: To be blunt, I didn't like the beginning at all. Seemed like the Cock hero was in control and forcing the fuck (rape connotation) verses the selection process. She was my least favorite of the innocents but that transition in the middle after the "don't worry were not done fucking yet" was amazing and really added to the scene, the intensity change for most would of left me quivering. At the end of this we are now captured by Taylor... after not seeing her with Adria or Lena.

Leah fuck: The Leah/Taylor mix was to die for....from lead up to Caprice's interruption. I wish this one was as long as Kenna's to be honest.

Katya blow/hand: This doesn't make sense to the story at all clearly as the guide doesn't have the innocent stone.. and was corrupted at one point.

Breaking of handmaiden: Should of been Katya handmaiden from earlier. This one came out of no where I guess or the last innocent? Then enslaves all the unknown innocents from earlier as handmaidens now. Still great action but I'm lost in the story line outside of Taylor being bad and taking over Katya.

Reward round: Great work on deciding Good vs Evil

Katya: Clearly a bad choice with Taylor corrupting the innocents and Katya. Absolutely worth the watch to lose. Only point here would be see Taylor changing shapes as the Temptress described I think would bolster this, now the temptress has her claws in the hero.

Caprice: Another masterpiece. Not a fan of BBC, but that is a personal preference not a killer here. This ending brings back the beginning and links the other Cantos with Angelica and getting to her. Katya showing up and then later on mentioning of the past and future doesn't make sense here either adding to the confusion.
Visuals for this were fantastic and make it one of the best Cock hero's! Since it's part of a series it makes everyone want more with anticipation of the next.

Story for this Canto wasn't great and left a lot of people lost, but can easily be recovered in the series or in one of the Chronicles.

Leaving the innocent stone out of the original release leaves me disappointed, but at the same token means I can't wait for the chronicles to be released. To add to this amazing Cock hero!

I may of been critical at parts of this, TL, Raga, or DPL feel free to DM me if I was to much or read into to much. Don't get me wrong I loved it though it may have some flaws.
LondonGent
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by LondonGent »

Assloverdude wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 4:55 pm Thanks for providing a funscript! I did try it yesterday and it is seems like a good script. However I struggle a bit with the long pauses... The beats are pretty slow for a while as well. With my hand it is not a big problem if I get soft, but strapped in the Handy it is more of a problem. So I wonder if you could make a new script with a very slow stroking speed in the pauses between the beats? Some other CH have script like this, and it does help a lot.
Everyone has different preferences, so I'm not sure it's something I want to build in to the scripts unless there's a lot of demand for it. As an alternative solution for you, certain video players (e.g. ScriptPlayer) have the ability to do this automatically, and the slow strokes can be customised to suit your tastes.
Shenoob
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by Shenoob »

Just finished this, another masterpiece to add to the greatest cock hero series of all time. Was worried I missed the innocence stone then found out we have the chronicles yet to be released! Worth the wait for sure!
PershAli
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by PershAli »

For those who want to use Drax (https://www.videohelp.com/software/Drax) to create chapters in the video. This is helpful if you play a chapter and fail, you can then jump to the next chapter which tells you which epilogue to go to. I also included the name of the epilogue in the chapter name. The chapter names are just "Chapter " and a number to avoid spoilers.

1. Save the text in the spoiler below into a text file.
2. In Drax, click File | Open and find the video. I used Canto III_Low.mp4.
3. In Drax, click File | Import Chapters and find the text file.
4. In Drax, click File | Save.
00:00:00.000 Introduction
00:03:01.000 Title
00:04:30.000 Chapter 1 - E1
00:06:45.000 Chapter 2 - E1
00:10:20.000 Chapter 3 - E2
00:13:20.000 Chapter 4 - E3
00:16:00.000 Chapter 5 - E4
00:20:40.000 Chapter 6 - E5
00:25:28.000 Chapter 7 - E6
00:32:36.000 Chapter 8 - E7
00:36:15.000 Chapter 9 - E8
00:38:45.000 Chapter 10 - E10 or E9
00:41:36.000 Chapter 11 - E11
00:47:32.000 Chapter 12 - E6
00:55:05.000 Chapter 13 - E10
00:57:20.000 Chapter 14 - E2
01:00:52.000 Chapter 15 - E12
01:06:38.000 Chapter 16 - E12
01:10:14.000 Chapter 17 - E9
01:14:36.000 Chapter 18 - E7
01:19:46.000 Chapter 19 - E13
01:23:54.000 Chapter 20 - E13
01:28:52.000 Chapter 21 - E10
01:34:25.000 Chapter 22 - E14
01:36:22.000 Chapter 23 - E14
01:41:05.000 Chapter 24 - E14
01:47:32.000 Chapter 25 - Ending 1
02:00:00.000 Chapter 26 - Ending 2
02:14:15.000 End Credits
02:16:53.000 Epilogue 1
02:17:37.000 Epilogue 2
02:18:28.000 Epilogue 3
02:19:15.000 Epilogue 4
02:20:00.000 Epilogue 5
02:20:55.000 Epilogue 6
02:21:48.000 Epilogue 7
02:22:42.000 Epilogue 8
02:23:30.000 Epilogue 9
02:24:24.000 Epilogue 10
02:25:55.000 Epilogue 11
02:26:53.000 Epilogue 12
02:28:00.000 Epilogue 13
02:28:54.000 Epilogue 14
Hardfucker
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Hardfucker »

I think the spankbang videos are down
CantoFan123
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by CantoFan123 »

Finally finished the this yesterday and wow this was an amazing adventure. The way you told the story and selected clips where the woman's expressions matched the story was really incredible. Details in the spoiler:
[1] I absolutely loved how you captured Katya's mischievous smiles and other expressions that absolutely felt like they were communicating what you were describing in the story. This is truly next level video editing!!
[2] The Kenna James round was AWESOME!!!! I've never really been into her but her round completely changed my mind. She absolutely is the embodiment of a super sexy innocent girl next store. She doesn't instantly stun you with her beauty like Anjelica or Katya, but her innocent sexiness just grows like a slow wave until it's overwhelming. If point [1] is about amazing editing, this point [2] is about amazing casting.
[3] All of the innocents, alex gray, adria, taylor, were incredibly well cast as well. All young, innocent, with small tits and slim bodies and a fun/sexy vibe. Incredibly well done.
[4] Music selection and its contribution to the story were top notch
Overall and amazing journey that I'll be replaying again in the coming months! Thank you TittyLuvr, RajaRaga, and DPL for this incredible work!!!!