Failed to Fill Their Fetish? (Sex in Public Places)

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
stallionBoi
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Failed to Fill Their Fetish? (Sex in Public Places)

Post by stallionBoi »

Life is about learning and growing, and sometimes you meet someone with a kink that you just weren't ready for. Maybe it doesn't even turn you off, but you just don't know how to fulfill their fantasy.

I often reflect on how I could go the extra mile for another girl.

In this scenario, her biggest kink was "sex in public places". Pretty awesome, I know. Definitely had lots of fun, and she had regular orgasms in bed - But simply couldn't climax outside. (Ironically, my personal kink is orgasm denial, while providing a girl with countless orgasms)

We'd never try it in a busy place. Just on the beach, in the car, in the pool, etc. The trill of getting caught - But not actually getting caught, is what excited her most.

As an athlete, for me not being able to make this girl cum in public was like playing in the All-Star game and not being able to score. Time to review, re-hydrate, and re-focus.

So what have I learned since then?
Surely someone else has experience with girls achieving orgasm in a public place...

I personally feel the issue is that nervous excitement was keeping her from being relaxed enough to have an orgasm.

Familiar with her cycle, could eventually anticipate the days when she could become easily "switched on". Although we would spontaneously fool around in the car, maybe random suggestions to go for a drive with an ulterior motive to park the car to give her oral?

How about secretly keeping a bullet vibrator in my pocket... As soon as she's getting close, but just unable to get there, give her a surprise assist by vibrating around her clit... Or maybe it would be best to start on the inside of her thigh, and slowly working inwards?

Dirty talk. Sometimes on the drive home, I'd tell her how I was going to lick every inch of her body, from the inside of her calves, to the back of her knees, and so on... She'd get so hot and bothered that she was ready for it as soon as we got in the door. Perhaps a random detour instead, to park just down the street before going to work on her?

Just my own thoughts and observations...
Feel free to disagree and share.