[RELEASE] Estim Hack

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
Rillo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

[RELEASE] Estim Hack

Post by Rillo »

I am happy to announce Estim Hack has been released.
https://milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=51282

This tease is a follow up to my Estim Chatroom tease. While there are some similarities, the underlying mechanics are very different. This tease focuses more on exploring to find new content in addition to randomly selected encounters.

The tease features 10 primary girls who each have 3 unique sessions.
  • Tease - sessions that are mostly fun and playful
  • Train - sessions that are a bit of a challenge and push you
  • Torture - sessions that primarily feature pain files (all device types)
For those who may not be fans of pain, there is an option to turn off the Torture sessions which will remove most pain files. These sessions are not required to unlock the final "level".

A huge thank you to all who beta tested this tease. Your feedback made this tease possible.
Another huge thank you to JBK who helped author some of the narratives for this tease.

This tease took much longer to finish than originally expected, due in part to lack of time, and some technical complexity.
Thank you to everyone for being patient.

I am sure there are still a few bugs sneaking around, so please use this thread to report any issues you find.
JBK
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: [RELEASE] Estim Hack

Post by JBK »

Only a few hours old and already 3500+ views!
I'm very excited to check it out Rillo, so much so that I'm not gonna 'preview' it before playing it. Hopefully that will be soon :-D
bstimmer
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by bstimmer »

Christmas is early this year! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
BoundSquirrel
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by BoundSquirrel »

I gave this a try last night. Very impressive so far! I'm only 5 sessions in and I can't wait to get some time to sit down for more! :w00t:

Definitely worth the wait!
phoopha
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by phoopha »

I don't know what is going on, but my nadgers have almost been blown off whilst playing the tease!
On several characters, there have been sudden massive jumps in signal strengths, to the point where it was excruciating, and not in a good way!
I am using a DIY system, based upon the low cost build in the forum. I have tried running the tease via Blutooth and wired connection, laptop and tablet, all to no avail.
It's a real shame, as otherwise the tease has been really good, but unfortunately, it seems almost unsafe for me currently. :(
Oh, BTW, I have spotted a few typo's on a few of the pages, which I shall ty to double check and let you know about.
007flo
Explorer
Explorer

Post by 007flo »

Great Tease,
tested on et 312 and DIY midstim Schema, yes there are jumps, but nothing extreme.
Thanks Rillo for your effort, I´m playing since 5hours, still exited what´s going to come :w00t:
boundupone
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by boundupone »

Oooh, awesome, cant wait to try this. Thank you for your hard word.
Try anything once!
MrEigenGrau
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by MrEigenGrau »

This is some inspired work; thank you so much!

I had two occasions when loading up "available for stim" which caused the app to reload. This prompted H to give me 5 minute time outs, each time. Is this as designed (to maybe let the body/signals re-attenuate) or some kind of bug?
phoopha
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by phoopha »

I had that reload / crash thing happen too.
phoopha
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by phoopha »

Just had another go and CandyKiss almost obliterated my tackle.😲
I had the pain level set low and had calibrated my DIY device to a point well below being uncomfortable.
I hope somebody might be able to help, as I really like the concept of the tease and never had any problems with original Estim Chatroom.
Kaelis
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Kaelis »

phoopha wrote: Tue Jul 19, 2022 2:33 pm I don't know what is going on, but my nadgers have almost been blown off whilst playing the tease!
On several characters, there have been sudden massive jumps in signal strengths, to the point where it was excruciating, and not in a good way!
I am using a DIY system, based upon the low cost build in the forum. I have tried running the tease via Blutooth and wired connection, laptop and tablet, all to no avail.
It's a real shame, as otherwise the tease has been really good, but unfortunately, it seems almost unsafe for me currently. :(
Oh, BTW, I have spotted a few typo's on a few of the pages, which I shall ty to double check and let you know about.
Go into the settings window and adjust the Pain Level - this tease handles most pain sections by adjusting the "baseline" volume down and keeping all pain signals at 99%. The max difference you can get is by running 2B on High Pain, in which the base volume is 20% and pain signals are sent at 99% - on a stereo unit that's basically suicide, but given how the 2B handles sound it works quite well on that unit.
Most other units 80% to 99% - effectively bumping to 5/4ths of the base volume, but selecting a Higher Pain setting will drop the baseline volume to 70% (making pain 10/7ths) or 60% (5/3rds).

Of course it might just be that your DIY unit interprets certain signals in a weird way.
phoopha
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by phoopha »

Kaelis wrote: Tue Jul 19, 2022 5:33 pm
phoopha wrote: Tue Jul 19, 2022 2:33 pm I don't know what is going on, but my nadgers have almost been blown off whilst playing the tease!
Go into the settings window and adjust the Pain Level - this tease handles most pain sections by adjusting the "baseline" volume down and keeping all pain signals at 99%. The max difference you can get is by running 2B on High Pain, in which the base volume is 20% and pain signals are sent at 99% - on a stereo unit that's basically suicide, but given how the 2B handles sound it works quite well on that unit.
Most other units 80% to 99% - effectively bumping to 5/4ths of the base volume, but selecting a Higher Pain setting will drop the baseline volume to 70% (making pain 10/7ths) or 60% (5/3rds).

Of course it might just be that your DIY unit interprets certain signals in a weird way.
I have tried using all three pain levels, to no avail. It's almost as though there's some sort of signal doing something it shouldn't, as I have had some 'planned' pain sessions and they were fine.
Rillo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Rillo »

:-/
Oh no! :-/
I’d like to try and fix that ASAP. Do you happen to recall what girls/sessions it happened on?
There are a few that have programmed jumps, which I can lower (trainings accessed via the computer have this feature). It sounds like maybe a file or two could also be an issue for your device. I can have alternate files load if we can locate the trouble causing files.
Rillo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Rillo »

phoopha wrote: Tue Jul 19, 2022 5:32 pm Just had another go and CandyKiss almost obliterated my tackle.😲
I had the pain level set low and had calibrated my DIY device to a point well below being uncomfortable.
I hope somebody might be able to help, as I really like the concept of the tease and never had any problems with original Estim Chatroom.
Was this her training session?
Rillo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Rillo »

It seems like some DIY units have issues with a set of files while other DIY units don’t.
I may look into making a DIY alternate option if people can report the troubled files and their device types.