[RELEASE] Estim Hack

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
electrodick
Explorer
Explorer

Re: [RELEASE] Estim Hack

Post by electrodick »

Well, I'm hooked! I can't believe I've been using this tease now just about every day for an hour or two since mid November when I returned from a bit of travelling. I had a few issues of being stuck in a loop, but some kind advice here sorted that. I've dabbled with Haxorella a few times. She got bored and let me go once because I wasn't paying attention (reading other stuff) and I have clicked the "I'm ready" button too soon. I still have a HoneyDreams purple face to get on the progress menu. That one just keep repeating, but I guess eventually I'll get it.
@Rillo you are a maestro! Brilliant stuff. Thanks.
electrodick
Explorer
Explorer

Post by electrodick »

@Rillo you are 'the man'

I love this tease... I have worked out how it works. I need to ask though, in the menus Settings> menu from inside the tease, the options User Account, Connected Devices, App Settings, Device Settings I can only get 'Connected Devices' to go anywhere. That of course goes to 'ESTIM Unit' & 'Computer Connect'. Only the latter goes anywhere.

I am assuming at this stage that this is how you built it all. The only stimmer I have yet to get to the third 'devil face' level is Honeydreams1. I keep messaging and I keep getting her. Despite getting an occasional 'torture' session the 'Progress menu' only shows she's at level 2. To my knowledge I have done everything, multiple times and still can't get her to that final level (in the expectation that some of the above mentioned menus will come to life)???

Is there anything else I can do? Anything else that I should do? This tease has consumed me. I nearly feel I know the girls and what to expect from them. What a brilliant tease this is! Thanks
pvsage
Explorer
Explorer

Post by pvsage »

Hello all!
I've been playing this tease for some time and have, in fact, received a torture session with HoneyDreams1, but only once. It's a good one though, and I'm hoping I'll get it again in the future.
Most of the questions I've had for Rillo have already been answered in this thread, but I was wondering if there is a point to the roshambo game, or if it's just a red herring. Tried playing it to table tennis/volleyball scoring (first to 15 points and a two point margin); since I'm posting this, it should be clear that I didn't get anything.

Rillo, I love the torture sessions in this tease. Would it be possible to add an option to change the weighting so there's a better chance of receiving them? It could be a settings option alongside the pain level and whether torture sessions are on or off.
elco-boy
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Submissive

Post by elco-boy »

Hello dear stimmers,

I really like the game so far, but I seem to be stuck. I´ve been playing for hours but still get the same girls over and over again. Tried everything described in the forum [changing the settings in the app, sending messages to all girls in contacts...].
Could someone please write down a walkthrough for this?
I would really like to see the other girls and hexorellas end-scene.

PRETTY PLEASE!!! :innocent:
pvsage
Explorer
Explorer

Post by pvsage »

Go back one page in this thread; there are several posts about this on that page.
tl;dr once you've pressed "Turn phone on" and entered the tease proper, go to Settings > Connected devices > Computer connect
pvsage
Explorer
Explorer

Post by pvsage »

electrodick wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 1:12 am The only stimmer I have yet to get to the third 'devil face' level is Honeydreams1.
Rillo seems to have her torture session probability low intentionally; I feel like a rat in a Skinner Box pressing a bar and hoping for the rare, tastier food pellets. From what I've read, device settings matter; those of us using device=DIY and pain=high seem to have better luck finding this gem. As a little teaser, she's quite stunning in black satin and lace.
pvsage
Explorer
Explorer

Post by pvsage »

I'd love to know if there's a way of recovering from a tease engine crash without incurring Haxxy's wrath. Not that I mind it too much, so long as there isn't a point where she says "ur permanently locked out" and you need to delete cookies and start over, but I've tried a straight refresh, restarting Chromium, and even raising elephants, and these all result in the same lockout.
whaappen1968
Explorer
Explorer

Post by whaappen1968 »

pvsage wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2023 4:53 pm I'd love to know if there's a way of recovering from a tease engine crash without incurring Haxxy's wrath. Not that I mind it too much, so long as there isn't a point where she says "ur permanently locked out" and you need to delete cookies and start over, but I've tried a straight refresh, restarting Chromium, and even raising elephants, and these all result in the same lockout.
If you've seen all the girls (Tease and Training) then you have an option on the first screen "random torture session" Doing one of these lets you back in
electrodick
Explorer
Explorer

Post by electrodick »

pvsage wrote: Sun Jun 25, 2023 2:26 am
electrodick wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 1:12 am The only stimmer I have yet to get to the third 'devil face' level is Honeydreams1.
Rillo seems to have her torture session probability low intentionally; I feel like a rat in a Skinner Box pressing a bar and hoping for the rare, tastier food pellets. From what I've read, device settings matter; those of us using device=DIY and pain=high seem to have better luck finding this gem. As a little teaser, she's quite stunning in black satin and lace.
Thanks... post was a while ago. Since then I have managed to sort and find my way through.
slut4bdsm
Explorer
Explorer

Post by slut4bdsm »

This tease is so good (but the randomization is frustrating, the number of times I've wound up with the FemmeFatale tease...).

Is there any trick to getting GoddessDawn?
Spoiler: show
I've used the Messages feature on the Computer, but I only get Zexa, FemmeFatale, or LadyByte
slut4bdsm
Explorer
Explorer

Post by slut4bdsm »

slut4bdsm wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 5:54 pm This tease is so good (but the randomization is frustrating, the number of times I've wound up with the FemmeFatale tease...).

Is there any trick to getting GoddessDawn?
Spoiler: show
I've used the Messages feature on the Computer, but I only get Zexa, FemmeFatale, or LadyByte

Oh, I just had to randomly get one of the others first.