[RELEASE] Estim Hack

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
Andrus
Explorer
Explorer

Re: [RELEASE] Estim Hack

Post by Andrus »

I finally finished this thing and, once again, well done. It's a nice piece of work.

The effectiveness is significantly better when trodes are connected as per the tease's recommendations (dual channel, not triphase). Had quite a white-knuckle roller coaster this last run when it finally defected me.
whaappen1968
Explorer
Explorer

Post by whaappen1968 »

whaappen1968 wrote: Thu Oct 20, 2022 3:26 pm I've given up on my 2B which hasn't been workng properly for a while (I dropped it and I think I have loose connections in there), I've ordered a 3rdh which should be arriving early November. I've been playing through a bit without the estim attached, kinda teasing myself before it arrives.

This is the problem, set to 3rdh, pain level low, torture on and I don't get any torture scenes.
OK, I got some now.

Going to reset and come back to the tease properly once the 3rdh arrives...
Wexxxu
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: None of the above

Post by Wexxxu »

basil731 wrote: Mon Oct 17, 2022 7:07 pm The 3 im missing are all torture ones, Honeydreams, Zexa and Rosette. ones
I was also at the end missing few torture sessions. I don't know if it is considered as cheating but I got the missing ones by not even opening the phone app but there's in the main menu a button for a random torture session. Using that I got perhaps 2 or 3 missing tortures opened.
just_some_dude
Explorer
Explorer

Post by just_some_dude »

Andrus wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 1:43 am The effectiveness is significantly better when trodes are connected as per the tease's recommendations (dual channel, not triphase). Had quite a white-knuckle roller coaster this last run when it finally defected me.
The tease works well in one triphase configuration and very poorly in the other. If I remember correctly the plus to minus for the common is the one that works well while both grounds to the common was the poor configuration.
KingM
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Slave

Post by KingM »

Wexxxu wrote: Sat Oct 22, 2022 11:34 am
basil731 wrote: Mon Oct 17, 2022 7:07 pm The 3 im missing are all torture ones, Honeydreams, Zexa and Rosette. ones
I was also at the end missing few torture sessions. I don't know if it is considered as cheating but I got the missing ones by not even opening the phone app but there's in the main menu a button for a random torture session. Using that I got perhaps 2 or 3 missing tortures opened.
I cant find that Button. I only find a Button for enabling or disabling torture Session. Maybe you can post a pic or Tell which Buttons are next to the torture Button.
== Results from bdsmtest.org ==
96% Voyeur
84% Submissive
78% Masochist
77% Experimentalist
76% Rope bunny
71% Switch
65% Slave
58% Rigger
52% Sadist
50% Vanilla
Electro
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Electro »

KingM wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 11:24 amI cant find that Button. I only find a Button for enabling or disabling torture Session. Maybe you can post a pic or Tell which Buttons are next to the torture Button.
Directly between Turn phone on and calibrate when you first load the tease. You only see it once you've accomplished most of the tease and probably about the time Haxorella is willing to have a session with you.
KingM
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Slave

Post by KingM »

OK thanks. I am gar away from this Point.
== Results from bdsmtest.org ==
96% Voyeur
84% Submissive
78% Masochist
77% Experimentalist
76% Rope bunny
71% Switch
65% Slave
58% Rigger
52% Sadist
50% Vanilla
Jupcup
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Jupcup »

Absolutely fantastic, thanks for creating this! A little repetition, but all of the files were great. I used a ET312, moaner, cock cap, and conductive rubber; all of the files were amazing.The torture files were great. I'm really looking forward to anything else you make!
ZeeWW
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by ZeeWW »

ZeeWW wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 7:35 am I have a love-hate relationship with this tease. I love the stim files and the story line; however, after reading many of the posts on here where people have accessed different girls, phone numbers etc... I have not been able to reach these levels, even after many, many hours playing the tease.

I've tried changing pain levels and other parameters but still the same girls. Any tips on how to progress?
Yesterday I decided to give this tease one more go. After a long, long session I finally got most of the girls, along with phone numbers etc... AND it was well worth the patience :w00t:
electrodick
Explorer
Explorer

Post by electrodick »

Rillo wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 2:47 pm
Ifyoulike wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 8:27 pm I cant get the phone numbers to work, I had 3 of them and none work. I've even tried adding 07 in front as well, i think i lost one of the numbers now too.
Can anyone help please?

p.s. This is an amazing tease!
  • The numbers are dynamic so if you reset the tease at any point, old numbers won't work.
  • Make sure you are entering the number in the format of xxx-xxx-xxx.
  • The girls will sometimes remind you of their number if you visit them again. (I think its around at 10% chance to be reminded).
Rillo I really love this tease and what it's trying to do. I am stuck in a loop though. I get no new girls, I've never had a phone number. The same girls are in the contact list and the progress doesn't move and that's after about 25 sessions of an hour or so each. Do I need to reset and start again?
electrodick
Explorer
Explorer

Post by electrodick »

Rillo wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 2:47 pm
Ifyoulike wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 8:27 pm I cant get the phone numbers to work, I had 3 of them and none work. I've even tried adding 07 in front as well, i think i lost one of the numbers now too.
Can anyone help please?

p.s. This is an amazing tease!
  • The numbers are dynamic so if you reset the tease at any point, old numbers won't work.
  • Make sure you are entering the number in the format of xxx-xxx-xxx.
  • The girls will sometimes remind you of their number if you visit them again. (I think its around at 10% chance to be reminded).
Rillo I really love this tease and what it's trying to do. I am stuck in a loop though. I get no new girls, I've never had a phone number. The same girls are in the contact list and the progress doesn't move and that's after about 25 sessions of an hour or so each. Do I need to reset and start again?
edger477
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by edger477 »

electrodick wrote: Sat Dec 24, 2022 11:23 pm

I think you have not clicked on all options in all pages :)

There are some spoilers in this thread but it is not that hard, you should try yourself. Even settings menu is important.
electrodick
Explorer
Explorer

Post by electrodick »

edger477 wrote: Sat Dec 24, 2022 11:28 pm
electrodick wrote: Sat Dec 24, 2022 11:23 pm

I think you have not clicked on all options in all pages :)

There are some spoilers in this thread but it is not that hard, you should try yourself. Even settings menu is important.
I have just changed some settings after reading a few comments on this thread. That said, I did choose all the settings I have (had)... no simple defaults. Anyway, maybe a couple o small changes will shake it up. Thanks
edger477
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by edger477 »

electrodick wrote: Sat Dec 24, 2022 11:39 pm

I have just changed some settings after reading a few comments on this thread. That said, I did choose all the settings I have (had)... no simple defaults. Anyway, maybe a couple o small changes will shake it up. Thanks
Does not sound like you used proper settings.... not the settings at start before you turn on the phone, but inside the tease, there is "Settings" and inside there is connected devices...
electrodick
Explorer
Explorer

Post by electrodick »

edger477 wrote: Sun Dec 25, 2022 10:25 am
electrodick wrote: Sat Dec 24, 2022 11:39 pm

Does not sound like you used proper settings.... not the settings at start before you turn on the phone, but inside the tease, there is "Settings" and inside there is connected devices...
Thanks edger447... another message has told me the same thing. Looking forward to trying it. :-D