[Release] Fap Ring - a hentai fap game

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

ZirconiumPen
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Re: [Release] Fap Ring - a hentai fap game

Post by ZirconiumPen »

Great game! I enjoyed it a lot~

Thoughts:
Did you remove the backgrounds off these images yourself? I'm impressed.
It would probably take a bit of work, but subtitles on the areas with dialogue would help with both accessibility and just understanding them.
I'm glad there are credits (image and music) given where possible!
Tutorial was a bit long. Not much of an issue as it was pretty much already main game content though.
Beats were easy enough to understand, though I would suggest a format that always assigns a character to each of the 8 half-beats, like the 1234567-:
1-2-3-4 > 1-2-3-4-
1-2-123 > 1-2-123-
123-123 > 123-123-
1234-12 > 1234-12-
1--2-- > 1---2---
1--2-- > --1---2- (offbeats; appeared in the bondage level)

Beating the tutorial displays "Flasks capacity +2" but I think it would make sense to just write "+2 Flasks".
Backgrounds were a nice touch! Really added to the feeling of themed rounds.
I liked the zooming, but sometimes the close-up images had low resolution or color artifacting that was distracting. I'm not sure there's really a way to fix this other than finding higher-resolution images.
If you really feel like polishing it up, try removing jpg artifacting in some images. If you have GIMP, the "Selective Gaussian Blur" filter should do it. Again, not a huge deal, but slightly distracting to me.

I don't know if you plan to add more content, but in that case I would like to see:
More beat patterns!
1------- (might be an alternative to stopping outright)
12345---
12345-1-
12345-12
Free stroke -> edge sections with a break afterward
Clothing-themed levels (panties, tights, skirts, etc.)
Just more of the same!

You did a great job of making this game enjoyable! I had a great time playing it and I hope to see more like it!