[FEEDBACK] Trials of the Succubi v2.4th

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---

Who do you want to see more of?

Nikki
7%
Kylie
19%
Anissa
13%
Nicole
7%
Christie
4%
Megan
9%
Alina
9%
Lily
10%
Gabbie
14%
Sirena
8%

Total votes: 540

indyc
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: [FEEDBACK] Trials of the Succubi v2.4th

Post by indyc »

BurritoZz wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 10:29 am Hey Indyc,

I may have found a bug: I was using the soul code to give me a ton of soul and went through the game engaging with the succubi as much as possible. Then I started the encounter with Gabbie. At some point she introduces the infidelity measurement and at that point it was already over 500. I continued as far as I could and now seem to be stuck in a loop where you have sex with Gabbie and are able to pick positions. This scene uses pictures from JulesJordan, if that helps.

I let the infidelity rise to over 600, and tried all the positions, but the next phase never seems to trigger. As I gather from the context, Caprice is supposed to come home when my infidelity is tested, yet she never does.

If at all possible, I would like to use the clock to rewind time to before I got into this loop with Gabbie, but if that's not possible, I'll simply restart.

I absolutely adore your work on this tease.
Yeah that's one of at least 2 known bug for going hard on the soul code. Sorry if I didn't put that warning when I gave it to you. While there are "fixes" that I could put, they would make those scenes worse for people playing on a normal soul count and I haven't found a good solution that wouldn't take up lots of my time and file space on the current version.

This has a workaround in the coming 3.0 because I wouldn't have to go through the trouble of uncompressing and recompressing hoping that it would publish which has a high chance to break the current version.

I'll PM you a 1 time workaround fix to not mess up your saved playthrough though. I'm so glad you adore it and am excited to show everyone what I've been working on.
Longplay1
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Longplay1 »

Hello there, I'm big fan of your work. It si truly a materpiece. I have discovered about 70%. I would like to get the rest of the content but I'm unable to see how :D Could you give me some tips? Thank you for all your hard work. I had really fun with it ;)
indyc
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by indyc »

Longplay1 wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 12:11 pm Hello there, I'm big fan of your work. It si truly a materpiece. I have discovered about 70%. I would like to get the rest of the content but I'm unable to see how :D Could you give me some tips? Thank you for all your hard work. I had really fun with it ;)
Hello there, I'm glad to hear you are still sticking with it and enjoying it so much after so long. After about 70-80% things slow down a lot. My general suggestion is to do things completely different than the way you normally do them with each holiday.

That being said, I am probably about 2-3 weeks away from releasing 3.0 which will wipe completion percentages back to the stone age so unless you enjoy seeing that number go up a ton, you don't have to push it so hard. Feel free to PM me with any characters you want to see more endings for and I will send hints for how to get more.
Longplay1
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Longplay1 »

indyc wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 6:31 pm
Longplay1 wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 12:11 pm Hello there, I'm big fan of your work. It si truly a materpiece. I have discovered about 70%. I would like to get the rest of the content but I'm unable to see how :D Could you give me some tips? Thank you for all your hard work. I had really fun with it ;)
Hello there, I'm glad to hear you are still sticking with it and enjoying it so much after so long. After about 70-80% things slow down a lot. My general suggestion is to do things completely different than the way you normally do them with each holiday.

That being said, I am probably about 2-3 weeks away from releasing 3.0 which will wipe completion percentages back to the stone age so unless you enjoy seeing that number go up a ton, you don't have to push it so hard. Feel free to PM me with any characters you want to see more endings for and I will send hints for how to get more.
I can not wait fot the new release! I'll wait for it then. I'll make my way back to the top
Mochhe
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Mochhe »

indyc wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 2:45 pm

I may have found a bug: I was using the soul code to give me a ton of soul and went through the game engaging with the succubi as much as possible. Then I started the encounter with Gabbie. At some point she introduces the infidelity measurement and at that point it was already over 500. I continued as far as I could and now seem to be stuck in a loop where you have sex with Gabbie and are able to pick positions. This scene uses pictures from JulesJordan, if that helps.

I let the infidelity rise to over 600, and tried all the positions, but the next phase never seems to trigger. As I gather from the context, Caprice is supposed to come home when my infidelity is tested, yet she never does.

If at all possible, I would like to use the clock to rewind time to before I got into this loop with Gabbie, but if that's not possible, I'll simply restart.

Yeah that's one of at least 2 known bug for going hard on the soul code. Sorry if I didn't put that warning when I gave it to you. While there are "fixes" that I could put, they would make those scenes worse for people playing on a normal soul count and I haven't found a good solution that wouldn't take up lots of my time and file space on the current version.

This has a workaround in the coming 3.0 because I wouldn't have to go through the trouble of uncompressing and recompressing hoping that it would publish which has a high chance to break the current version.

I'll PM you a 1 time workaround fix to not mess up your saved playthrough though. I'm so glad you adore it and am excited to show everyone what I've been working on.
If i may ask, is the second bug related to the soul code the one i encounter? Basically if i start a new playthrough i get really high addictions from the start, like 30-35 of each, and also some rooms seems to be completely skipped, i don't really know how to handle that !
indyc
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by indyc »

Mochhe wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 12:18 am
indyc wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 2:45 pm

If i may ask, is the second bug related to the soul code the one i encounter? Basically if i start a new playthrough i get really high addictions from the start, like 30-35 of each, and also some rooms seems to be completely skipped, i don't really know how to handle that !
No, I don't think what you describe is related to the soul code. There is an ending that is not triggering the stat wipe upon restart (I have no idea which one that might be). Do you happen to remember what ending you saw last before that happened? The good news is that chances are the next ending you see will reset you back correctly.

Sorry this happened for you but I hope to get it fixed with your help.
Mochhe
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Mochhe »

I don't quite remember which ending i got but just to confirm my prior post, i just finished a new game without the code, nothing weird happened, and then i got into a new one with the soul code and my lust started at 101, and the first daydreaming only had high stat checks for every addiction so i'm really enclined to believe there's something related to the code that is messing with the stats.

The ending i got before that particular game was the Alina ending where all succubis are tied and therefore you belong to Alina, don't know if that helps.
indyc
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by indyc »

Mochhe wrote: Sun Mar 26, 2023 2:29 am I don't quite remember which ending i got but just to confirm my prior post, i just finished a new game without the code, nothing weird happened, and then i got into a new one with the soul code and my lust started at 101, and the first daydreaming only had high stat checks for every addiction so i'm really enclined to believe there's something related to the code that is messing with the stats.

The ending i got before that particular game was the Alina ending where all succubis are tied and therefore you belong to Alina, don't know if that helps.
Though I can see why you might think the soul code was related, I am about 98% sure that had nothing to do with it. I instead think it is potentially related to the Alina ending you saw not resetting the stats or the play again button messing with that. I am assuming you used the play again button? Thanks for the help again.
Mochhe
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Mochhe »

Now that you mention it, i do use the play again button quite often, this might be it then.
Thorndahl
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Thorndahl »

The best tease on milovana In my humble opinion.

Got around 88% so far
Still missing lana’s good ending.
And prob a few more.
I would love to have the secret soul code, and maybe a hint to how i get lanas good ending.

Do nikki have any sexual encounters
Spoiler: show
beside the sleep one ?
indyc
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by indyc »

Thorndahl wrote: Sat Apr 01, 2023 4:32 pm The best tease on milovana In my humble opinion.
Humble opinion or objective fact? Thank you and for the first post haha!
Thorndahl wrote: Sat Apr 01, 2023 4:32 pm Got around 88% so far
Still missing lana’s good ending.
And prob a few more.
I would love to have the secret soul code, and maybe a hint to how i get lanas good ending.
Congrats on getting past 80%, I think I know of only about 12 or so who ever got that high! I will send you the super secret soul code and some ending hints BUT I wanted you to be aware that my current plan is to launch version 3.0 this coming Friday. Any completion or endings you see will be wiped out when the new version comes out with over 100 endings.
Thorndahl wrote: Sat Apr 01, 2023 4:32 pm
Do nikki have any sexual encounters
beside the sleep one ?
She only has the nap scene, the bj and xmas bj variant, and spirit world sex
More to come in 3.0!
ALT+Q+Q

Post by ALT+Q+Q »

Thank you for your work!!! :-P :love: :-love:
passed by 46%, thanks to this teaser, I improved my English a little. Can you help me get through
indyc
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by indyc »

ALT+Q+Q wrote: Tue Apr 04, 2023 11:58 pm Thank you for your work!!! :-P :love: :-love:
passed by 46%, thanks to this teaser, I improved my English a little. Can you help me get through
You are very welcome! I am not sure how to help you get through - if you have any specific questions I will try my best to help. As a reminder, the new version is going to be released this Friday which will reset your progress to 0.
indyc
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by indyc »

<THREAD CLOSED FOR 3.0>
(I don't know of a way to lock it)
mangoman
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Slave

Post by mangoman »

I've booted up your tease many times but I'm always confused when I have to pick what holiday it is in the beginning and I have no idea what to pick so I close it again. :rolleyes: Can you explain that start for me? i mean now I could pick easter, but its still weird :lol: