Double Estim Device (4 Stereo channels)

This is the place for all suggestions, releases and feedback regarding Milovana Hardware efforts.
senorgif2
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Double Estim Device (4 Stereo channels)

Post by senorgif2 »

I finished building my super-box which is two of the these DIY devices viewtopic.php?t=23322 in a double wide enclosure. After messing around a few times I've had some amazing results using this setup: I use a tri-phase signal for the fronts, which is attached to a Common ball loop, shaft mono-pole, and head mono-pole. This give a fantastic stroking sensation Then I have a Dual channel version track of the same video running in the rears hooked up to a bipolar anal electrode.I make these DC tracks from triphase files using the methodology described here.
LondonGent post_id=327182 time=1653857035 user_id=107709]
If you're comfortable with Audacity, you can convert any triphase file to dual channel pretty easily:
  1. Split the stereo track using Split Stereo to Mono
  2. Select both tracks, Mix and Render to new track - this will give you one amplitude-based track in time with the beats.
  3. Select the Left track and use Effects > Invert
  4. Select both tracks again, Mix and Render to new track - this will give you a second amplitude-based track in opposite time to the beats.
  5. Combine the two new tracks into one stereo track
  6. Use Effects > Amplify to remove any clipping
  7. Export the new stereo track (making sure you don't include the original tracks) and you're ready to play.
While technically I am not using one of my channels in this setup, one can switch the anal from L or R and get an inverted, or on rhythm effect. The overall advantage is that you get the best of both worlds, and your cock and prostate have separate volume controls, something which I have always had problems with. My head is always more sensitive. I'm posting a link to a few of the best files I have been able to create using this method. In addition to all this, if you want you can still play the files with a regular stereo stim box as you would normally. The front channel is triphase, and the rear is DC. For the record I merely converted funscripts using the funcript to estim converter (777 hz, 1 second fade time, double time), then created the DC track using the method above. I use VLSync to play these in sync, that program supports 4 channel audio output, unfortunately its not free.

Huge Thanks to all the great funscript creators out there, LondonGent for showing me how to make DC content, and all his e-stim contributions, and to cl13a for putting together a parts list and easy to follow guide for the low cost DIY estim device that made this all possible.

Please import before downloading, as always.
https://mega.nz/folder/x0NFUbIC#-UNX6186LIGhlaU6qZLpCA

The Taylor swift PMV was a premium script I paid for years ago, but the creator has dropped off the face of the planet and his site is defunct. I don't see a problem with sharing it now.

I can also share STL's for my double box if there is any interest.
Bigcars
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Double Estim Device (4 Stereo channels)

Post by Bigcars »

Thank you for the files. I am working on a 4 channel box myself