MK-312-BT or e-stim 2b

This is the place for all suggestions, releases and feedback regarding Milovana Hardware efforts.
Draakjes
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

MK-312-BT or e-stim 2b

Post by Draakjes »

Hi Everyone,

I have a question.
I own an e-stim 2b, with the latest Firmware.
Now I van buy a MK-312-bt for a Nice price.
which of the 2 has more power or does it not matter?
wqslave
Explorer
Explorer

Re: MK-312-BT or e-stim 2b

Post by wqslave »

They're extremely similar to the point that if you own one you have little reason to own the other. Imo if you're really craving a different estim box, try a DG-Labs if you don't have one, as it is a distinct experience in many ways from the capabilities of the 2b or 312 thanks to bluetooth, a fun app, and recent xtoys integration improvements.
Electro
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Electro »

MK312 is going to give the closest feeling to DIY Stereostim devices for most of the audio files released. For built-in routines, the 2B sounds like it would be the go to. The DG-Lab Coyote is cheap and portable. The 2B and Coyote have limitations like not supporting synchronized frequency phase shift "tri-phase" effects using a common electrode, using a slightly different frequency between the electrodes creates the sensation of movement like stroking, it is how most of the video content and a bunch of the Milovana webtease content work.

I have a DIY Stereostim and a DG Lab Coyote. The battery doesn't last long enough for me on the Coyote, towards the end of a session, I've slowly turned the intensity to the max and the battery can't support the output and I prefer to stim for 2 hours and it can't do it with conductive tubing. I like the xtoys integration for it though but it doesn't support plugging an audio cable into it, but xtoys system audio function does a decent job but the results don't feel like a Stereostim.

I think as long as there is 'enough' power, you're good and I think both of the devices you are looking at can do the job. I think the real aim is to go for a device that does what you want it to do. If you want to do high quality audio stim, IMHO the only two decent options are 312 or Stereostim. The 2B you already have probably feels better than a Coyote and when plugged in, is probably more powerful too.
JakofClubs
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: None of the above

Post by JakofClubs »

I don't think you're going to get much more from a MK-312-BT, if you own a 2b. Certain audio tracks will be better on one or the other, but if you're looking for something that's much better, DIY is the way to go. I have a et-312b and a 2b, but almost always use DIY, especially for Milovana content.

If you're looking for different sensations, try different electrodes and different placements. I find that it helps to switch the electrode configuration every so often. You have to experiment.
https://www.sexmachinereviews.co.uk/adv ... tions.html