Custom Teases Trade Offer Thread

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
AmpanMan123
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch

Custom Teases Trade Offer Thread

Post by AmpanMan123 »

Hi fellow EOS/Webtease creators! I thought of a concept which might be some fun. I dont know if its been done before, but we could trade custom teases! Not just with me, but with everyone else.

Here’s what I thought of:

1.You’d post what kind of custom tease you’d like and what you could make in return.
2.If someones interested they could PM you.
3.If it works out, you both get a custom tease!

Anyone who’d like to participate is welcome to leave a message on this thread.
AmpanMan123
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch

Re: Custom Teases Trade Offer Thread

Post by AmpanMan123 »

For exemple :

I can make pretty much every kind of tease except for those with random functions, as I haven’t really looked into that. I’ve improved much more after my Domina Buttplug series, so I know how to use notifications, metronomes and more now. As long as it follows Milovana’s rules, and is between 20-80 minutes of content, I’m for it.

For what I like : A tease that’s 20-30 minutes long, that includes very light breathplay, is focused on anal with metronomes and that has armpits. Preferably hentai.

Even though that was an exemple, feel free to PM me, this is actually what I’d want to see :-P
PoetBird
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Re: Custom Teases Trade Offer Thread

Post by PoetBird »

I'll be happy to trade a simple tease with any theme for a trivia or educational based tease starring girls in glasses.