[RELEASE] Cock Hero: Heavenly 3

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

flyingcactus
Explorer
Explorer

Re: [RELEASE] Cock Hero: Heavenly 3

Post by flyingcactus »

hags55 wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 5:24 am Great work! The beats, music choice, transitioning, was so smoothly done! Near the end, I was expecting to cum to some of the models in the final round which didn't show when the cum prompt came up. It would add more replay value to to CH if you did that. Thanks for showing us your work!
Yeah, I know what you mean about the models not popping up, but it was an creative choice let's say :). If you haven't played them already, the previous 2 Heavenly releases have endings that may suit what you are looking for. Oh, if you want to add a bit of variation for Heavenly 3 I encourage you to play with the extra chapters, there are 4 of them, including an alternative reward round :). Thanks for your comments!
Iridescence wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 7:32 pm Okay.. I am a bit late to this party... but my oh my, not much I can say other than this is quite possible my favourite CH I have played. I have been stuck on Passion 3 lately.. so coincedentally it was actually great to see the asian model from there, used in one of your rounds as well. very well put together. a few things I could nit pick in terms of scene selection, and one unintended Bad cut/transition at around 24:22 ish.
Other than that I stand by what I said originally and just want to play this over and over, and over...
Day dreaming of collabing with some one, and would love for it to be you
Thanks Iridescence! Passion 3 is among the best for sure, always waiting to see what RedLighter puts together next :). Regarding the bad cut, I swear every time I fix one of those, another one pops up randomly, it annoys me to no end :lol:. Also, I'm taking a break from premiere for a bit, but if you are looking to put together a collab, I could pitch in with a couple of chapters, not sure if you had something specific in mind
herweherwe wrote: Wed Jun 15, 2022 3:06 pm
flyingcactus wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 4:19 pm
herweherwe wrote: Thu Jun 09, 2022 4:39 pm Phenomenal, as always. If I would have to describe it I would say it's the most indie/auteur version of the heavenly series. Underrated stuff: non generic videos that I imagine are more difficult to get, and the sound editing. The beats are on point. I don't think you can find any other ch with this kind of closed up and teasing shots.

More polished than H1 and 2? Yes, yes it is.
Thanks! Glad you enjoyed it. At this point I'm pretty proficient synchronizing video to beats, but I'm bad when it comes to mixing audio from the source videos with the songs, or mixing multiple audio tracks to make transitions seamless. That part of sound editing is something I still have to learn, one thing at a time :)
I was actually praising the sound editing. :-D By saying it's underrated I meant it gives so much more to the production without having much protagonism, which I think it's what happens with Heavenly 3.

When the creator notices issues the viewer doesn't, means the creator knows its business :yes:
:love:
fagustree wrote: Wed Jun 15, 2022 6:24 pm Fuck me... there's a lot of data here in that mega folder. The torrent file is actually over 1 meg so I can't attach it here.

Here's the file (oh the irony):
https://mega.nz/file/zuhX0ZjR#aW-WnibQK ... d8ERiBtloM

The torrent has everything in it, so select the files you want to download.
Anyone who wants to help seed, it would be appreciated.
Thank you for this fagustree, it's exactly what I wished for :) Linked to the main post
LondonGent wrote: Thu Jun 16, 2022 8:23 am
fagustree wrote: Wed Jun 15, 2022 6:24 pm Fuck me... there's a lot of data here in that mega folder. The torrent file is actually over 1 meg so I can't attach it here.

Here's the file (oh the irony):
https://mega.nz/file/zuhX0ZjR#aW-WnibQK ... d8ERiBtloM

The torrent has everything in it, so select the files you want to download.
Anyone who wants to help seed, it would be appreciated.
Here's a magnet link to fagustree's torrent in case anyone can't access it via mega:

Code: Select all

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:2263db3bfdb09485696db2a49c0f50b2b43aa04c&dn=Cock%20Hero%20-%20Heavenly%203&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.opentrackr.org%3a1337%2fannounce
Thanks LondonGent! appreciate it. Linked to the main post
cornchip
Explorer
Explorer

Post by cornchip »

I want to try this on the handy site for local video, here: https://www.handyfeeling.com/local-video

But this player doesn't support x265 codec, last time with Heavenly 2 i could get away with that because it was also an upload in spankbang which is in x264 codec, that works on the handy site.

But this time it seems there was not a backup on an streaming alternative. and i am having a hard time converting this video to x264, it seems is because the size of the video.

Any suggestions on how can i convert this video to x264? o can someone do it for us? or there is another way to run this video and the script locally with x265 support?
LondonGent
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by LondonGent »

cornchip wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 2:47 am I want to try this on the handy site for local video, here: https://www.handyfeeling.com/local-video

But this player doesn't support x265 codec, last time with Heavenly 2 i could get away with that because it was also an upload in spankbang which is in x264 codec, that works on the handy site.

But this time it seems there was not a backup on an streaming alternative. and i am having a hard time converting this video to x264, it seems is because the size of the video.

Any suggestions on how can i convert this video to x264? o can someone do it for us? or there is another way to run this video and the script locally with x265 support?
If you can cope with the sight of a command line, FFMPEG is my go-to tool for reencoding videos.

If you've got an NVIDIA graphics card, this will reencode from x265 to good quality x264 faster than almost any other method:

FFMPEG.exe -y -hwaccel cuvid -c:v hevc_cuvid -i "c:\source\input.mp4" -c:v h264_nvenc -cq 23 -rc:v vbr -b:v 32M "c:\destination\output.mp4" 
If you don't have an NVIDIA graphics card, this will do the same job but will take longer:

ffmpeg -i "c:\source\input.mp4" -c:v libx264 -crf 23 -c:a copy "c:\destination\output.mp4"
Alternatively I believe that ScriptPlayer supports both h265 and The Handy
flyingcactus
Explorer
Explorer

Post by flyingcactus »

cornchip wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 2:47 am I want to try this on the handy site for local video, here: https://www.handyfeeling.com/local-video

Someone uploaded this one is to Spankbang as well here. I just don't link it in the main post because spankbang's video quality is totally awful in my opinion, but it's there if you are ok with it. I would recommend using a local file encoding it like LondonGent's suggested or if you prefer a UI you can try vidcoder which is very simple to use
doremi
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by doremi »

cornchip wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 2:47 am i am having a hard time converting this video to x264, it seems is because the size of the video.
You didn't mention what you tried... In addition to the other suggestions, there is HandBrake. Links in my signature.
Cock Hero Database (on the ice atm) - https://www.ch-db.club/ - :gathering:
[APP] Cock Hero Slideshow Player - Thinking about a script feature for [APP] Cock Hero Video Player :icecream:
If your video is too fat, there's a solution!
Spoiler: show
The generated output of your video editor may be bloated, too big for not any significant benefit. One thing you can do is use HANDBRAKE with the H.264 (x264), RF18 Constant Quality and Web Optimized / Fast Start options, all other options by default. You'd be surprised how smaller the video becomes, without any impact to the quality.
:yes:

LINKS:

HandBrake, The open source video transcoder
https://handbrake.fr/

For future reference, here's the original Hanbrake post by Eriol:
viewtopic.php?f=25&t=12815&hilit=Handbrake#p164242
Interesting for further details about the process.
:thumbsup:
So many projects to kill, so little time. :-)
slavejack
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by slavejack »

For some reason I can't view this...the video is pixelated and lagging. I'm using VLC. Is there a codec I may be missing?
flyingcactus
Explorer
Explorer

Post by flyingcactus »

slavejack wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 9:30 am For some reason I can't view this...the video is pixelated and lagging. I'm using VLC. Is there a codec I may be missing?
Just checked the files in my local VLC and they work fine. Could it be that you are using a very old VLC version or something like that? No extra codecs needed really, any modern player that supports hevc should be good. If VLC doesn't work maybe you could try with MPV?
FreshConsequence5
Explorer
Explorer

Post by FreshConsequence5 »

Really fantastic work! I enjoyed this very much.

Great music choices. These songs definitely put me in the mood. The beats really complemented the songs in a really intuitive way. You found the right beat sound that doesn't get in the way of the music.

Combined with the beat meter, everything flowed really well. I believe that beats are mere suggestions, and not to be so rigid with the "how". But you really nailed it. The pace and progression were great. Even the more complex beat patterns came naturally. Edging sections occurred right when they needed to. There was one distinct time where I was doing "just the tip," and not two seconds later, that was the directions on the screen.

The content and experience were great. I generally have to be in mood for a long slow tease, and this put me right in that state. You picked perfect moments from your sources and synced them artfully to the sound and mood of the music.

The effort you put into this is really appreciated!
flyingcactus
Explorer
Explorer

Post by flyingcactus »

Guilherme_1988 wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 4:13 pm I finally consumed this one yesterday and i will put my impressions in 2 versions: with and without spoilers.

Without spoilers

Loved the opening, the look of the girl hypnotized me for sure, all i can say without spoilers is the production is a big metamorphosis until the very end, don´t fool yourself: Heavenly 3 is something totally different from the previous installments.

With spoilers
Spoiler: show
Until the half of the video its pretty much a very well done softcore video, after the hot lesbian scenes begin and in the end there is some little hardcoe content, which is not really my taste but nothing that stopped me from cum hard in the end
My conclusion is: This series is on my top 20 cock heros for a reason. Im looking forward for heavenly 4 in the future, congratulations.
I'm a bit late but glad you enjoyed it! The opening for Heavenly 3 is probably the one I like the most from all three Heavenlys, nice to see people getting hypnotized by it :P
FreshConsequence5 wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 6:51 pm Really fantastic work! I enjoyed this very much.

Great music choices. These songs definitely put me in the mood. The beats really complemented the songs in a really intuitive way. You found the right beat sound that doesn't get in the way of the music.

Combined with the beat meter, everything flowed really well. I believe that beats are mere suggestions, and not to be so rigid with the "how". But you really nailed it. The pace and progression were great. Even the more complex beat patterns came naturally. Edging sections occurred right when they needed to. There was one distinct time where I was doing "just the tip," and not two seconds later, that was the directions on the screen.

The content and experience were great. I generally have to be in mood for a long slow tease, and this put me right in that state. You picked perfect moments from your sources and synced them artfully to the sound and mood of the music.

The effort you put into this is really appreciated!
Thanks for the feedback, glad you had a good time :) I agree with the beats being suggestions, you can chose to follow them or not, whatever suits each individual really. Can't really take credit for the beat sound, it's just the standard one from beatmeter generator, I lowered the volume for it compared with the previous Heavenly videos, but that's about it.
Kelvinator
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Post by Kelvinator »

Last night, I had a nice run through with a dual channel estim file I converted from Flying Cactus's Heavenly 3, estim file by LondonGent. It felt great and hit all the right spots. I uploaded the file to Mega, link below. Feel free to give it a try and let me know what you think. Enjoy!
My dual channel electrode setup: Left / A: Bipolar Butt, Right / B: Head/Corona, Balls.
Here's the Mega link. Please import to your own Mega account, before downloading. Enjoy !
https://mega.nz/folder/5KdCCD7K#1U1ByzDV1cOTrYufR5GCuw
Fashion Technique
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Fashion Technique »

Love this series!
Any news about part 4?
Creator of CH INTERMARIUM viewtopic.php?t=25680 (feedback highly appreciated)
smutreader

Post by smutreader »

I've now finished all of them. Very very good series! Great work. Beautiful women and excellent production value. Top of the line, sir.
GernBlanston
Explorer
Explorer

Post by GernBlanston »

nnnf this is a great edit: Good use of color, superb beat selection and synchronization, transitions were on point, cuts were on beat, great progression to the action, meticulous care for cropping and pip where used, 10/10 for skill, style + delivery.

I am a fan
GernBlanston
Explorer
Explorer

Post by GernBlanston »

Was there any discussion of video/website sources used?
flyingcactus
Explorer
Explorer

Post by flyingcactus »

Some very late responses :)
Fashion Technique wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 2:33 am Love this series!
Any news about part 4?
Haven't worked on anything since releasing Heavenly 3 sadly, a combination of wanting to be nowhere near Premiere when I finished editing and having less time nowadays due to work. For now I'll be enjoying other people's productions until the fire to create something myself comes back :) Had a brief thought of creating a PMV for this year's World PMV Games, but timing wasn't great for me so yeah... Thanks!
GernBlanston wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 11:24 am nnnf this is a great edit: Good use of color, superb beat selection and synchronization, transitions were on point, cuts were on beat, great progression to the action, meticulous care for cropping and pip where used, 10/10 for skill, style + delivery.

I am a fan
Thank you!