[RELEASE] Cock Hero: Heavenly 3

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

Andel
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Dom (Male)

Re: [RELEASE] Cock Hero: Heavenly 3

Post by Andel »

Hi,

I made a funscript to use with my Lovense Gush for this video: https://mega.nz/file/Og931K7I#S1dDvBSXz ... CJkrv2Wy9k

It might work okay with other vibrating toys, though I haven't tested.
Also, it is compatible with both the Cock Hero and PMV versions as the only difference between them is the beatmeter.

Enjoy!
give_a_nap
Explorer
Explorer

Post by give_a_nap »

Andel wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:28 pm Hi,

I made a funscript to use with my Lovense Gush for this video: https://mega.nz/file/Og931K7I#S1dDvBSXz ... CJkrv2Wy9k

Also, it is compatible with both the Cock Hero and PMV versions as the only difference between them is the beatmeter.

Enjoy!
Can you share what settings you use in - I am guessing - restim?
I'd like to create an .mp3 from your funscript to download to my phone, and drive the toy from the Lovense app.

I am talking about this kind of thing:

- Launch restim
- Go to sync media/Add funscript and load yours
- Then before clicking on "bake audio" do this: ....

Unless you don't use restim, of course - in which case, how do you drive the toy?

So far, I just extract the audio from CHs (via ffmpeg -acodec copy ...) and place the extracted audio (usually .aac) in the phone for playback from the Lovense app.

But I'd like to compare that with the audio from your funscript.
Andel
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Dom (Male)

Post by Andel »

give_a_nap wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:01 pm
Andel wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:28 pm Hi,

Enjoy!
Can you share what settings you use in - I am guessing - restim?
I'd like to create an .mp3 from your funscript to download to my phone, and drive the toy from the Lovense app.

I am talking about this kind of thing:

- Launch restim
- Go to sync media/Add funscript and load yours
- Then before clicking on "bake audio" do this: ....

Unless you don't use restim, of course - in which case, how do you drive the toy?

So far, I just extract the audio from CHs (via ffmpeg -acodec copy ...) and place the extracted audio (usually .aac) in the phone for playback from the Lovense app.

But I'd like to compare that with the audio from your funscript.
I use Intiface Central to connect the Gush to my PC and ScriptPlayer on the “convert position to speed” setting to play the video and the funscript.