[RELEASE] Cock Hero: Heavenly 3

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

flyingcactus
Explorer
Explorer

[RELEASE] Cock Hero: Heavenly 3

Post by flyingcactus »

Hello Milovana!
It's time to finally release the 3rd installment in my Heavenly series, Heavenly 3
heavenly3_banner.jpg
heavenly3_banner.jpg (264.09 KiB) Viewed 46347 times
I started working on this one last year, pretty much after Heavenly 2 was released, and kept on creating chapters as ideas popped up without rush. Since I took this one chapter at a time pretty much randomly, there is no overarching story or anything like that. Still, there is a sense of progression as usual and I feel I put together some good chapters in this one. If you like eye contact and close ups, you may be in for a treat :)

This time there is no softcore and hardcore editions, I simply didn't have enough softcore chapters to do it, and didn't have the time to produce more. I may or may not go back and do it later, who knows. In exchange, I'll be releasing this one in a few different ways:
  • Full video CH style and PMV style (no beats or instructions)
  • Split chapters CH style and PMV style
I'd love to encourage other creators to also release split chapters for their videos as well, making mashup videos taking pieces from different releases/creators is fun in it's own right I think :)

Special thank you to LondonGent for beta testing and providing estim files for the release :love:

Features
  • Beautiful girls :love:
  • Main video composed of 12 chapters
  • 4 extra chapters (totally different drop in alternatives to the last 3 chapters)
  • Beatbar, pattern change indicator
  • 1920x1080, 29.97FPS HEVC
  • Models and music at the end of the each of the videos
  • estim files courtesy of LondonGent
  • No watermarks :)
Download links
Mega Folder (Full and split versions, estim files, beats)
GoFile Folder (Full video CH Style + beats file)
GoFile Folder (Full video PMV Style + estim files)
Full release torrent file courtesy of fagustree
Full release magnet link courtesy of LondonGent
Last edited by flyingcactus on Thu Jun 16, 2022 4:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Iridescence
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: [RELEASE] Cock Hero: Heavenly 3

Post by Iridescence »

My, Oh MY..... Cannot wait to be able to try this one !
SoftDriver
Explorer
Explorer

Post by SoftDriver »

I'm excited to play this! Thank you flyingcactus :love:
Creator of;
Cock Hero OverDrive 01
Cock Hero OverDrive 02
Cock Hero OverDrive 03 - Diskette Digital
Cock Hero OverDrive 04 - Zenith

OverPlay 01 - BONA
OverPlay 02 - Classy
LucySD
Explorer
Explorer

Post by LucySD »

Ooooh yeah!!

The Heavenly series is the true successor to Crescendo. Just good as hell. Can't wait to check it out!
petka11
Explorer
Explorer

Post by petka11 »

flyingcactus wrote: Sat Jun 04, 2022 10:34 pm
I'd love to have a torrent for this one, if someone is willing to download the mega folder and make a torrent out of it, it'd be awesome :please:
Hey, I've made you a Torrent :-)
I've uploaded to my server, you can get the torrent here :
Heavenly 3

BTW - it looks just Great! :w00t:
yaspfa
Explorer
Explorer

Post by yaspfa »

What an absolute masterpiece! Great buildup and incredible use of b/w and colours, selection of models and great music. And a great funscript to follow the beats. It was a joy to play, thank you. :w00t:
spaisin
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by spaisin »

petka11 wrote: Sun Jun 05, 2022 7:04 am I've uploaded to my server, you can get the torrent here :
So, for the people who don't want to create a Mega account, they'll have to make one on a random server instead..?

Doesn't exactly solve the issue.
petka11
Explorer
Explorer

Post by petka11 »

spaisin wrote: Sun Jun 05, 2022 1:48 pm
petka11 wrote: Sun Jun 05, 2022 7:04 am I've uploaded to my server, you can get the torrent here :
So, for the people who don't want to create a Mega account, they'll have to make one on a random server instead..?

Yes :whistle:
m8
Explorer
Explorer

Post by m8 »

spaisin wrote: Sun Jun 05, 2022 1:48 pm

Yeah, I normally wouldn't care, despite the advertising -- it's a person's own choice where they want to release their content. But it's a torrent of someone else's content that's already shared here: it's meant to be shared and indexed, not be behind some Facebook-tier registration. So here you go:

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:fff7a5f36a98681f76d3dc20aa897f4a3bd938a1&xt=urn:btmh:122077956dc57727fe8edb9807d02a5f5deaf3009665e6b1c382119379a658022dee&dn=Heavenly%203&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.opentrackr.org%3a1337%2fannounce

(Or I'll just create a new .torrent myself if petka11 will take offense ... but in reality, it took me longer to sign up for his website than it would have taken for me to create a new .torrent all by myself :lol: )

EDIT: his torrent didn't even include the CH-version, it was just the PMV-version and funscripts. Whereas flyingcactus specifically said "the mega folder" that contains more than just that.
floodcrocodile
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by floodcrocodile »

Here's a torrent for the CH style video :-)

Would be good if a couple of people can seed it as I won't be able to indefinitely.

Code: Select all

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:03ff34c30d93ce24d34aed81dfa6335b50b2fbf5&xt=urn:btmh:1220c78dd8607f39a103a7859acf6e597a971c87d9ecf04fc5ddeb4eb0b90d7e9af5&dn=Cock%20Hero%20-%20Heavenly%203%20(Cock%20Hero%20Style).mp4&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.opentrackr.org%3a1337%2fannounce
Last edited by floodcrocodile on Tue Jun 07, 2022 8:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
soeinotto
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by soeinotto »

Awesome selection of young, beautiful, natural girls. The music fits great as well.

Played this with Estim. I thought the beats were sometimes not suited for the music, but I just synced video and audio manually. Will have to play the manual version sometime. Did use triphase (balls, tip, common: prostate). Dont know if this is the right way. After the first half I readjusted and relubed my electrodes and adjusted the volume that I stayed on the edge but just before cumming. That was better than the standard stereo sweeping, but is then not playable mono.

Sadly couldnt keep myself and just made it to the 49 minutes mark when I finished, last minute before the release round, so I will have to play this again. :-)
Spoiler: show
I think Chloe with that innocent face and her small boobs whippping back and forth while being fucked on the bed were a too great sight and her moaning was to great for me.
Thanks for the multiple download options, two videos (with and without beatmeter)!
spaisin
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by spaisin »

m8 wrote: Sun Jun 05, 2022 6:40 pm So here you go:
floodcrocodile wrote: Sun Jun 05, 2022 10:13 pm Here's a torrent for the CH style video :-)

Would be good if a couple of people can seed it as I won't be able to indefinitely.
Thanks guys!

I see a couple people trying to join the swarm on a Transmission client (Ubuntu default); for me that was unable to start the download (stuck on downloading torrent metadata or some such). Dropped an ancient version of qBittorrent from Ubuntu SW center, that one seems to work. I'll keep it running for a bit.
CantoFan123
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by CantoFan123 »

Wowow just played through this with the handy and it was incredible. Had to keep the stroke length super low to keep from cumming. Selection of women was just fantastic and loved the build up from soft to hard. Really incredible work. The only criticism I can think of is the music didn't quite reach the same level as some of the other creations by DPL, pseudonym, or the french touch series, but of course that is just personal taste and those creators set such a high bar!

Some highlights for me:
Spoiler: show
1) The Beat round really had me almost over the edge so many times. That blowjob with mylittleswallow was seriously sensational and your video editing there was just next level.
2) Round 7, the shower, Polina was unbelievably sexy. I can't believe I've never seen her before!
3) Round 12 the scenes of Kristy's ass were INCREDIBLE. Is it bionic? It's so perfect it looks fake.
4) Round 12 I loved the selection of clips for the cum section - Giselle, Uma, and of course Anjelica the ultimate babe. Giselle totally gave me healthy fertile milk maid vibes, Uma was the wanton cum begging jail-bait nymph, and Anjelica was the ultimate beauty queen. What a combo! I made the mistake of using the PMV mode since I have the handy and missed the queues when to cum but still had a great time.
Amazing selection of clips!! THANK YOU for all the hard work you put in to this! You're a hero!!!
LondonGent
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by LondonGent »

soeinotto wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 1:41 amPlayed this with Estim. I thought the beats were sometimes not suited for the music, but I just synced video and audio manually. Will have to play the manual version sometime. Did use triphase (balls, tip, common: prostate). Dont know if this is the right way. After the first half I readjusted and relubed my electrodes and adjusted the volume that I stayed on the edge but just before cumming. That was better than the standard stereo sweeping, but is then not playable mono.
It is a triphase file. Designed with Left+ to base of penis, Right+ to prostate and Common (Left- & Right-) to head of penis. That arrangement should make the bottom of each stroke match the beat. If you want the beat to be the top of the stroke instead, swap the head and base electrodes.

Common to prostate should work fine too, but will give less of a stroking sensation on the penis and more of an on-off-on-off wave. This can be equally enjoyable, just depends what you're in the mood for!

In general it should be a pretty versatile file though. As long as your common is L-R- or L+R+ there are no big power differences between any of the electrodes, so put them where-ever you prefer - and let me know what you think! :-)
JimmyDR
Explorer
Explorer

Post by JimmyDR »

Love your work.

I need to see more video of the first girl, Jess John.

Any idea how I can achieve this?