/.I.N.S.A.T.I.A.B.L.E./

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

mrintens
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

/.I.N.S.A.T.I.A.B.L.E./

Post by mrintens »

Keywords:
-female masturbation exploration
-becoming an internet slut
-hypnotising / going deep
-slow build-up
-soft to extreme
-ambient/techno
-2h00

Link:
https://mega.nz/folder/1083jLIB#LRb-vcfpFF44bNQ4lgfHMA

Enjoy
Last edited by mrintens on Fri May 27, 2022 10:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
zzzed
Explorer
Explorer

Re: /.I.N.S.A.T.I.A.B.L.E./

Post by zzzed »

That mega link doesn't seem to go anywhere; you might want to test it with a browser that isn't logged into mega, to be sure the file is shared correctly.
mrintens
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by mrintens »

zzzed wrote: Fri May 27, 2022 9:52 pm That mega link doesn't seem to go anywhere; you might want to test it with a browser that isn't logged into mega, to be sure the file is shared correctly.
Should been fixed now...
PewCat
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch

Post by PewCat »

First thing that jumped out at me was (what I perceived as) Supermassive's influence coming through. I dont know if its intentional or if you're a fan, but I actually circled back to the post to see if there was some reference to his work.

Anyway, skimmed through and am looking forward to giving it a proper go 8-)
Strothy
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch

Post by Strothy »

I'm not posting often here, but I have to say I was positively surprised by this one.

For the fact that this is pretty much your first project here, it seems you have a keen eye for flow and structure, and as others already mentioned I'm guessing Supermassive was a big influence on all this? I will for sure keep an eye out for any future posts!
If you are looking for creative suggestions, personally I wouldn't mind some "harder" stuff thrown in the mix ;)
frenchdude
Explorer
Explorer

Post by frenchdude »

I have not played /.I.N.S.A.T.I.A.B.L.E./ yet. I just took a look here and there, but not much so as not to spoil.
Because although extrem side is usually not my alley, I think I'm totally hooked !
I definitely will play it, as soon as I have the time and the mood to really appreciate it.
So mrintens thank you very much in advance :love:
satn00b
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by satn00b »

I just found this yesterday... how have I missed it? I needed to try right away and yeah, it's really good. Nice selection of models, good progression, great choice of music and great audio editing (audio leading the action) in general.

The movie style is very similar to Supermassives movies, which is always a good thing. Video editing is a little rough around the edges, some cuts are a bit "off" and especially the very prominent flickering towards the end of the video is quite distracting. But nothing that couldn't be fixed in your next release :innocent:

Please join the Tantric Underground if you havn't yet. The world needs more creators who make these kinds of experiences :love:
Triton13
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Triton13 »

This is amazing! How did I miss this? I'm a fan of supermassive and this is very similar.

Can you please tell me what the audio/video clip is at 9:55? The audio is bending my mind.