[Suggestions] Offline EOS editor

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

Thamrill
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

[Suggestions] Offline EOS editor

Post by Thamrill »

Hi everyone, some weeks ago I started working on a prototype of tease for the first time.

I've messed with Eos editor in the past, but for the first time I felt it a bit cumbersome, as you need to continuously jump in and out of actions to edit the parameters.

So I got the idea to put the tease aside and start developing an offline editor for Eos teases. I'm still in the very early stage of development, just drafting down ideas. So I was wandering if any of the creators that had lots of time to use Eos editor would like to request any specific function.

Currently the planned features are:
- plain textual editor
- actions editor: just like the current editor, but all actions expose their fields so that you can edit actions without needing to open them one by one
- gallery planner: you can define whole galleries and then export only the media you are actually using the tease to upload on servers
- variables list: a floating panel with the list of any variable you might want to record, so that you can copy them from the panel and you don't have to write them down on a different program.
- temporary constant variables: you use them in the development of the script and then get converted in hard coded values in final version
- better image selector
- textual style presets: so that you can assign styles to different speakers and have consistent say actions

It will not feature a preview/debug mode, as my previous attempt at creating an offline EOS viewer was unsuccessful (even if this editor will support exporting to my viewer).

Let me know if you have any specific request.

~Thamrill

spaisin
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: [Suggestions] Offline EOS editor

Post by spaisin »

Hmm... at some point I was thinking about "how to bypass restrictions of random page jumps" - most likely not going to need one myself, but, for an idea..

Best I came up with so far was a pre-made set of "random" pages; premade by whatever random rules into strict jumps. Instead of five completely random pages, you'd have something like 15-25 sets of chains of five pages; used properly that would allow for the preloads and such.

I guess the use case would be a "strictly timed random tease", which of course isn't a big thing.

Although, might be best left to a creator of such a tease, it's not like generating the array for import is a complicated matter once you have the rules you want.