Creating Tease – Sound files only playing on computer not phone

Post all technical issues and questions here. We'll gladly help you wherever we can.
officialreal
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Creating Tease – Sound files only playing on computer not phone

Post by officialreal »

Hey guys,

I am creating an EOS tease and I have found that sounds only seem to play on my computer. When I try testing it on my phone you cannot hear anything. I have tested multiple browsers to rule out any variables. This only happens specifically with my tease. I have listened to others and you can hear sound fine. The MP3 files I upload are around 30 seconds long. Here is the share link. It is mostly finished but I have put it off until I figure out how to solve this issue.

https://milovana.com/webteases/showteas ... e1ffa223ba

Let me know if you guys have any idea what is going on/how I can fix it.
Thamrill
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Re: Creating Tease – Sound files only playing on computer not phone

Post by Thamrill »

officialreal wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 5:44 am Hey guys,

I am creating an EOS tease and I have found that sounds only seem to play on my computer. When I try testing it on my phone you cannot hear anything. I have tested multiple browsers to rule out any variables. This only happens specifically with my tease. I have listened to others and you can hear sound fine. The MP3 files I upload are around 30 seconds long. Here is the share link. It is mostly finished but I have put it off until I figure out how to solve this issue.

https://milovana.com/webteases/showteas ... e1ffa223ba

Let me know if you guys have any idea what is going on/how I can fix it.
Tried it on my phone; on a couple browser it worked correctly (Opera and F12) on Adblock browser didn't load audio.
On Opera seemed like it was a bit lagging behind (as if it was taking time to load).
I'm sure the issue is not the size, maybe it is the codec or some file property?
I attached a check I made on your file (on the left) and for the other author (on the right).
You see there seems to be an issue with file encoding and file extension. You should try to convert it to a different mp3 encoding and maybe that will work.

Good luck,
~Thamrill
Attachments
codec.jpg
codec.jpg (145.37 KiB) Viewed 1013 times

Bright_Sprinkler
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Creating Tease – Sound files only playing on computer not phone

Post by Bright_Sprinkler »

Audio seems to work on Brave and Edge.