AuthorFaust's Fate Grand Order Tease [Feedback] [Release] [General Query]

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---

Which did you give your Mana to?

Director Olga Marie
33%
Mage Gudako
33%
Servant Ushiwakamaru
No votes
I gave it to them all
33%

Total votes: 3

AuthorFaust
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch

AuthorFaust's Fate Grand Order Tease [Feedback] [Release] [General Query]

Post by AuthorFaust »

The tease can be found here: https://milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=57019

Heyyo again, everyone! This is AuthorFaust, the person who wrote the listed Tease. I'm in the middle of working on an EOS one with a certain character I'm quite found of (Despite the fact she's an utter Sadist), but I figured I could open this up for some quibbles and comments.
I'm still new to the creating of the tease format, but I'm glad to see it's been seen (and presumably played) as much as it has.
I'm basically here for comments, maybe some gentle criticism, and of course, gauging the popularity of certain characters.

Whether you're a Fate Grand Order Fan, and want to ask about your favorite servant, or if you're just a degenerate looking for a type, I'd be happy to hear a little feedback, requests for future works, or even just you know, chatting.

Just be gentle. It's my Faust time writing these sorts of things.

[And i'd have had this up when it first came out if i hadn't literally stayed up till 4AM to assert that getting the Invite wouldn't make me a complete Leech, and as such, needed sleep desperately]