Who wants to see my feet?

A corner for forum games, chat games, discussion about games and even tournaments. Come in and play ... if you dare!
FeetTickler
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: Who wants to see my feet?

Post by FeetTickler »

Seems like I'm late to the party :\'-(
WolfGirl
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Lesbian
I am a: Domme (Female)

Post by WolfGirl »

Stick around FeetTickler, I'm thinking about a round two at some point. Maybe this weekend ;-)
:love: WolfGirl
FeetTickler
Explorer
Explorer

Post by FeetTickler »

Looking forward to it
WolfGirl
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Lesbian
I am a: Domme (Female)

Post by WolfGirl »

Let's do a round two. Everyone that wants to enter has until midnight sunday (UK time) to post a task/challenge they are willing to complete for a picture of my feet. Make sure it's something you're willing to do, because I won't be sending the picture until the task has been completed. And don't just think of this as a one and done task, because it doesn't have to be. Think of it as a chance to impress me ;-) I'm already very happy with one of the entry winners from the first round, and maybe you could be the next.
:love: WolfGirl
Skirata
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Skirata »

Not entering the contest or anything.
Just wanted to say how impressed I am with the mystery you've cultivated.
I'm not into feet at all, but I'm damn curious.
Well played WolfGirl, well played
FeetTickler
Explorer
Explorer

Post by FeetTickler »

I was planning on starting a new personal denial challenge but since this started again I'll go all in here.

If you select me I'll give out my orgasms to you (max 1 month for now)

You can decide how long I should stay denied. How many edges I should do everyday having one break day a week from them, also up to you.
I'll report back to you at least once a day in your dm or a chat app of your choice and as many times as you wish on weekends.

I understand that could mean I might have to wait a month to get any kind of reward and I accept it.

Hopefully I will be able to give you satisfaction or at least some entertainment.
Vennyo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Vennyo »

Hello Wolfgirl,

its hard to decide on a fitting task for me... so i'll just give you some options and you can choose one or all that you like ;-)

First for a more creative task? If you'd like i would be happy to write you a little erotic short story. Just name a theme, scenario, kink or all three and we could see if i can come up with something that you enjoy reading? Just tell me your preferances and i will send you the finished product in your PMs as soon as possible ;-)

Next a more physical task... i am in orgasm denial at the moment, and i do not know if i will be allowed to cum in a few days, a week or even a month from now... But no matter how long i have to stay denied, if i win here i will look at the picture you give me every day, punch my balls 10 times and then edge for it aswell.

And lastly for a different kind of denial... I have a pretty good collection of Hentai pictures that i have on my PC that get a good amount of... use. You can pick a number of your choice, and i will have to edit and censore that amount of pictures from my collection... I will replace the old version with the censored one, loosing them in the process since i found most of them just randomly on the net. If you want you can even choose how heavy i censore them?

So, if you find any of these task worthy let me know please ;-)
candii
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Submissive
Dom/me(s): nicole

Post by candii »

Hey there Wolfgirl,

Would love to test my luck and suggest a task for the prize!
I could goon for hours until I’d have to ruin my orgasm( multiple times if you may have it) and finally eat my cum for you weather it’s directly off a picture of your feet or could be straight into my mouth/ shot glass ( with video proof). All of this of course while having my cock and balls tied up nicely for you to see it strain and struggle to cum… any alternatives I’m open to as well as long time fun as you mentioned if interested. :innocent:

Candii
Inferno
Explorer
Explorer
Dom/me(s): None
Sub/Slave(s): None

Post by Inferno »

For the prize of seeing your feet I would ruin an orgasm a day for the next 5 days and clean up my mess for a chance to see your gorgeous feet. after that I would like to beg for permission to cum to them if I am selected. I would do a minimum of 10 edges before each ruin. I hope my task is up to your liking

Inferno
Cyb3rSlut
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Post by Cyb3rSlut »

Hi WolfGirl!

I got a number of doujins recently while I was on a screen break, but haven't read most of them yet. If you choose me, I will send you the list of Doujins, and you can pick one out and send me some sort of pattern. I will turn my Vortex on, and let it run for 1 minute while looking at every page. If a page has feet, I will take the vortex off, and jack off to the feet until I edge. My dick then goes back into the Vortex. I am only allowed to cum on the FINAL set of feet. If I come too early, I need to send you a video of me smacking my balls 20 times, then leave a sock on my dick until I try again then next day. If I miss the last feet picture, then I must continue the Vortex/edging until I go through the entire book again, until I again have a chance to cum.

Hope this is worth your time! <3