[Release][Feedback] Estim Distraction - Project 55

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
Gurgl
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: [Release][Feedback] Estim Distraction - Project 55

Post by Gurgl »

Can't wait, can't wait, can't wait! :w00t:

One request, without having been part of beta testing or knowing anything more about how it looks today. But please, please include separate calibration levels for Pain and Stim!

I always ends up with Pain being to soft for it's purpose. Don't know if it's me, my setup or my device, but there just isn't enough punch in the pain sessions in teases that share just one common volume setting.

E-Stim Tower have "Alternative Pain Files", not sure if volume is just higher, or if the files as such are different, but they work better for me.
edger477
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: None of the above

Post by edger477 »

Gurgl wrote: Sun May 01, 2022 3:51 pm
E-Stim Tower have "Alternative Pain Files", not sure if volume is just higher, or if the files as such are different, but they work better for me.
Those files are higher in volume because 2B does signal processing, so normal pain files don't work with it.
ridgeracer
Explorer
Explorer

Post by ridgeracer »

ridgeracer wrote: Fri Apr 29, 2022 3:17 pm Ran thru both easy and hard mode with no issues.
I agree that the ability to choose more or less girls could change up things a bit. Also I'd love to see a higher pain option on this tease.
Good work overall thanks.
After more testing, the pain files are really good. I think if the pain parts just ran longer that would work good for me.
Babyface1
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Post by Babyface1 »

when i pess button cash it

i only have 1 sec to choose how much point i spend
Megusta187
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Megusta187 »

Tested it, and I found a few things.
Bugs:
- As in most teases there are some typos and grammatical errors. Not sure if you want me to list the ones I found or if there is a better way.
- If you select the girls and go through the preview, you can brick the tease. If you click very fast through the pictures near the end of the timer, it might be that you get stuck and have to reload the tease. An alternative to this would be to give a static amount of pictures and get rid of the timer.
- If you cum and click on the "Cash In" button, the tease continues from where you left off. Not sure if this was intended or not
- Some of the images you used, have a watermark with the models name on them. Not sure if this was intended to give out "pity points" or not.
- The game didn't let me "Cash in" for 7 or 8 points. I'm assuming it only works with multiples of 5. Is this a bug or did I misread the explanation?

As for suggestions:
- Put another button in place to increase intensity in exchange for points. If you play for an extended period of time, it'd be nice to make things more intense
- Put in a "challenge/double up" button in the game. For this you could use the "close up" pictures and reward for double points, but also make the punishment more painful and costly. Or something like "get 3 correct in a row for a reward, fuck up one and you go to pain jail for x seconds"

Misc:
- The pain files haven't been too crazy and feel appropriate. They have a very nice intensity relative to the tease files and calibration. As others already mentioned, maybe make them last 5-10 seconds longer

That being said, I haven't tried all the girls so I can't speak for the whole tease. So far I've tested 1, 3, 5 and 6.
thebears73
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by thebears73 »

Ive just had a run through on girls 7-8-9 and went for the preview option only to be shown 7 (leah) 3 times before the game started. Ill try again to see if it repeats.

Enjoying so far, thanks
19Hellothere83
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Post by 19Hellothere83 »

Hi guys,

thanks for all the feedback. I will look into it!
However I got injured (sports injury) and will have surgery soon.
So I don't know when I will have time to implement all the requests and ideas...
sorry :-/

looking forward to your feedback

cheers
19Hellothere83
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by 19Hellothere83 »

I implemented the possibility of changing the pain and pleasure volumes indipendently. Default volumes are 80% for both, pain and pleasure - who wants can have higher or lower pain and pleasure volumes.

Let me know if this makes sense to you and if you like the option
19Hellothere83
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by 19Hellothere83 »

Megusta187 wrote: Mon May 02, 2022 3:52 pm Tested it, and I found a few things.
Bugs:
- As in most teases there are some typos and grammatical errors. Not sure if you want me to list the ones I found or if there is a better way.
- If you select the girls and go through the preview, you can brick the tease. If you click very fast through the pictures near the end of the timer, it might be that you get stuck and have to reload the tease. An alternative to this would be to give a static amount of pictures and get rid of the timer.
- If you cum and click on the "Cash In" button, the tease continues from where you left off. Not sure if this was intended or not
- Some of the images you used, have a watermark with the models name on them. Not sure if this was intended to give out "pity points" or not.
- The game didn't let me "Cash in" for 7 or 8 points. I'm assuming it only works with multiples of 5. Is this a bug or did I misread the explanation?

As for suggestions:
- Put another button in place to increase intensity in exchange for points. If you play for an extended period of time, it'd be nice to make things more intense
- Put in a "challenge/double up" button in the game. For this you could use the "close up" pictures and reward for double points, but also make the punishment more painful and costly. Or something like "get 3 correct in a row for a reward, fuck up one and you go to pain jail for x seconds"

Misc:
- The pain files haven't been too crazy and feel appropriate. They have a very nice intensity relative to the tease files and calibration. As others already mentioned, maybe make them last 5-10 seconds longer

That being said, I haven't tried all the girls so I can't speak for the whole tease. So far I've tested 1, 3, 5 and 6.
Thanks for your review,
here my answers:
1) Typos and grammatical errors: yes please point them out - eventually pm me if they are to many ...
2) bricking when clicking to fast at the girls preview.. I will investigate and check what i can do
3) Cash In button working after you came: this issue should be solved - button removed as soon as you press I came
4)watermarks on pics: I thought i removed them all, but if there are some left thats not intended and i will check 'em out
5) Cashing in different numbers than multiple of 5: that's not possible, there are only 3 different cash in options (5,10 or 15 points)
6) I added the possibility to recalibrate mid-game, it will cost 5 points
7) Its a cool idea, I will think about it
Kryten
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Kryten »

Was hoping to give this a try but can't get past the locker. It keeps asking for a password which I had not set.

I reset my cookies and started it again, it told me to set a password which I did, but when it then asks for the password it tells me it is incorrect. Just keeps me in a loop asking for the password.
19Hellothere83
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by 19Hellothere83 »

Kryten wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 4:46 pm Was hoping to give this a try but can't get past the locker. It keeps asking for a password which I had not set.

I reset my cookies and started it again, it told me to set a password which I did, but when it then asks for the password it tells me it is incorrect. Just keeps me in a loop asking for the password.
You don't have to set the password. You can directly go to room 002
But anyway you should be able to set it. First give in the locker number you received in the beginning then the password you want to set
19Hellothere83
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by 19Hellothere83 »

@kryten let me know if it works out
19Hellothere83
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by 19Hellothere83 »

Kryten wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 4:46 pm Was hoping to give this a try but can't get past the locker. It keeps asking for a password which I had not set.

just tested it out.
It works fine for me
first choose locker number (307 is your locker)
then set the password.
Thn once it is set you have to chose 307 again and use your password to open it, works fine, but again, its not necessary for this tease
qwksilver
Explorer
Explorer

Post by qwksilver »

Personal Impressions:

I like it generally, but dislike having to enter answers to prompts when I am logged in to milo, it would be nice if it saved name, locker, combo, and volume settings, Include a reset all button for people that have issues. I notice I start each time with 5 points.

In the game give us click buttons 1-9 instead of prompts. you can likely swipe that code from the elevator in towers

I would like more solid punishment files, less dead air, maybe 10 or so to randomly pick from to punish people so they can't consistently get the same experience from a punish. I think punishing people for cheating the cash in button, should be to disable the button until they pass the threshold to use it again. The punish file should be one of the randoms above.

The I came button shouldn't give a break, everyone does that, give a 3 shot random chance 1/3 done, 1/3 need more sample straight back into the game, and 1/3 no break at all...in this last case, raise to pain volume, and give a long run out 120seconds or so of heavy pleasure or pain file selected randomly from whole collection, but no files with big pauses, just really pour on that overstim. With lots more photos of the nurse.

Finally at the end of whatever happens with "i came" sequence, go to an option to leave & rate or return to locker room. Put a get dressed and leave button there too.

It seems like going back to the dr should gain her personal attention in some way, some stim there too.

all of these ideas to up the challenge some and give folks some outcomes that are not seen with all the teases around here.
Andrus
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Andrus »

I haven't explored this fully but good work. Nice selection of stim files.