[Release][Feedback] Estim Distraction - Project 55

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
Kelvinator
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: [Release][Feedback] Estim Distraction - Project 55

Post by Kelvinator »

Hello There, I thoroughly enjoyed this tease! The estim signals were deeply satisfying. In fact, I increased the timer to the 30 second max so that I could surf the estim wave as long as possible. I agree with the comments. The pain segments were too muted for my liking. The dual channel effect felt especially nice with my new Moaner electrode. After focusing lately on estim cock hero videos (which I love), it was refreshing to come back to where I began on Milovana and enjoy a leisurely stim with some old and new girlfriends. Keep up the good work. I hope you're planning on a few more like this.
19Hellothere83
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Submissive

Post by 19Hellothere83 »

Kelvinator wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 11:20 pm Hello There, I thoroughly enjoyed this tease! The estim signals were deeply satisfying. In fact, I increased the timer to the 30 second max so that I could surf the estim wave as long as possible. I agree with the comments. The pain segments were too muted for my liking. The dual channel effect felt especially nice with my new Moaner electrode. After focusing lately on estim cock hero videos (which I love), it was refreshing to come back to where I began on Milovana and enjoy a leisurely stim with some old and new girlfriends. Keep up the good work. I hope you're planning on a few more like this.
Thanks! Happy you liked it!
Pain signals are difficult ... at the moment i setup the tease so the sound levels between pain and pleasure can be setup individually. I will focus in finding better pain signals ...

At the moment I am working on nothing new, but always open to suggestions for new teases :-)
19Hellothere83
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by 19Hellothere83 »

I have inserted some kind of easter egg in this tease ... as of now , two months after its publication only 2 users found it :-O
JBK
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by JBK »

19Hellothere83 wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 9:58 am I have inserted some kind of easter egg in this tease ... as of now , two months after its publication only 2 users found it :-O
2 users who TOLD you they found it :) I imagine there are more (me included). Very fun by the way to have small extra's like that in a tease :)
19Hellothere83
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by 19Hellothere83 »

JBK wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 3:20 pm
19Hellothere83 wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 9:58 am I have inserted some kind of easter egg in this tease ... as of now , two months after its publication only 2 users found it :-O
2 users who TOLD you they found it :) I imagine there are more (me included). Very fun by the way to have small extra's like that in a tease :)
cool :-)
just_some_dude
Explorer
Explorer

Post by just_some_dude »

I have found it, just not said anything about it here until now.
19Hellothere83
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by 19Hellothere83 »

just_some_dude wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 11:43 pm I have found it, just not said anything about it here until now.
ok thats cool thanks :-) was jsut curious since its not that easy to find without taking apart the tease with milo downloader...
edger477
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: None of the above

Post by edger477 »

Is there anything special when you encounter it and then go on pretending like you did not see? Everything is same?
19Hellothere83
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by 19Hellothere83 »

edger477 wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 7:26 pm
Is there anything special when you encounter it and then go on pretending like you did not see? Everything is same?
if you pretend you dont see it nothing happens if i remember well.
but if you see it and try to escape ... then the fun starts 8-)
edger477
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: None of the above

Post by edger477 »

19Hellothere83 wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 8:05 pm if you pretend you dont see it nothing happens if i remember well.
but if you see it and try to escape ... then the fun starts 8-)
Yes I saw but haven't tried it yet. Thanks

I also noted that you can go to 002 without removing clothes, seems to make no difference (bug?).
tr0gd0r
Explorer
Explorer

Post by tr0gd0r »

I think calling it an easter egg is a bit of an understatement, if you've already played it I'd definitely recommend taking a look around and think about the questions they ask you when you check in.
Megusta187
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Megusta187 »

Okay, so I always supected of something being there. So this confirms it. When I got the time, I'll retry. I most likely messed up formatting. Thx for the confirmation!
InfamousPlantain
Explorer
Explorer

Post by InfamousPlantain »

19Hellothere83 wrote: Tue May 03, 2022 4:51 pm I implemented the possibility of changing the pain and pleasure volumes indipendently. Default volumes are 80% for both, pain and pleasure - who wants can have higher or lower pain and pleasure volumes.

Let me know if this makes sense to you and if you like the option
This is great! I love estim but don't care for pain sessions, but your instructions in the settings button worries me

"Here you can indipendently tune the volumes for pain and pleasure files.
Be careful, the bigger the gap between pleasure and pain, the more painful the pain files!"

what if I set 0 for pain, but leave pleasure at 80? that'd be a huge gap between pleasure and pain! would it give me no pain or more painful pain files?

and oh yea, quick spell check: indipendently should be independently :)

thanks!
19Hellothere83
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by 19Hellothere83 »

InfamousPlantain wrote: Mon Jul 11, 2022 6:54 pm
19Hellothere83 wrote: Tue May 03, 2022 4:51 pm I implemented the possibility of changing the pain and pleasure volumes indipendently. Default volumes are 80% for both, pain and pleasure - who wants can have higher or lower pain and pleasure volumes.

Let me know if this makes sense to you and if you like the option
This is great! I love estim but don't care for pain sessions, but your instructions in the settings button worries me

"Here you can indipendently tune the volumes for pain and pleasure files.
Be careful, the bigger the gap between pleasure and pain, the more painful the pain files!"

what if I set 0 for pain, but leave pleasure at 80? that'd be a huge gap between pleasure and pain! would it give me no pain or more painful pain files?

and oh yea, quick spell check: indipendently should be independently :)

thanks!
if you set 0 the volume will be zero ... the description is maybe a bit misleading.... it starting from the presumption that pain files are set higher than pleasure files...
InfamousPlantain
Explorer
Explorer

Post by InfamousPlantain »

19Hellothere83 wrote: Mon Jul 11, 2022 8:03 pm
if you set 0 the volume will be zero ... the description is maybe a bit misleading.... it starting from the presumption that pain files are set higher than pleasure files...
ahh.. very well. thanks! was about to make a request for no pain files until I saw that :-D This looks great and thanks again for creating! Loved estim snakes and ladders too!