[RELEASE] Blueberry Vortex by Supermassive

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

chimichango
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Re: [RELEASE] Blueberry Vortex by Supermassive - NOW WITH ESTIM AND 3D

Post by chimichango »

Supermassive,

I just wanted to come back here to say THANK YOU for such a high quality piece of work. I return to it often and I can honestly say I haven't found much else that reaches this level of immersion and intensity. The audio and visuals together make this my absolute favorite "experience" right now and I hope others can replicate or be inspired by the direction you're taking with your releases.
Supermassive
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by Supermassive »

chimichango wrote: Thu Jun 02, 2022 8:11 pm Supermassive,

I just wanted to come back here to say THANK YOU for such a high quality piece of work. I return to it often and I can honestly say I haven't found much else that reaches this level of immersion and intensity. The audio and visuals together make this my absolute favorite "experience" right now and I hope others can replicate or be inspired by the direction you're taking with your releases.
You’re very welcome! Although I don’t do sequels, I suppose I should do more films with similar themes in the future, given the response it’s getting.

My next film will be on the more extreme end of things. Quite “witchy”, a slow pull to the dark side. I’m playing around with the first 40 minutes of it and I quite like the results so far. But I’m not aiming to finish it any time soon. Late summer to early autumn.
My Video Creations
Spoiler: show
2024-03 The Crimson Monster (Extreme)
2023-07 Chemical Crush (Extreme)
2023-04 Singularity (Hard)
2022-09 Razorblade Mermaid (Ultra Extreme)
2022-04 Blueberry Vortex (Sweet)
2022-02 Fuck Sanctum (Very Hard)
2021-11 Flesh (Ultra Extreme)
2021-06 Melt [Muted] (Sweet)
2021-05 Melt (Sweet)
2021-02 The Long Dark Goon (Extreme)
2020-11 PRIMAL: Glitch (Extreme)
2020-08 Chaos (Extreme)
2020-08 SEX (Hard)
2020-06 Dark Redux (Extreme)
2020-02 PRIMAL (Extreme)
2019-08 Bright Progression (Very Hard)
2019-08 Dark Progression (Extreme)
Download links for all videos available on the Tantric Underground Discord.

Reddit: u/__SUPERMASSIVE__
ZeeWW
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by ZeeWW »

I would also like to say a big thank you for this. It genuinely is the most immersive experience. VR headset, good stereo audio and estim - OMG what an experience. And when in the mood adding poppers just blows my mind.
Supermassive
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Supermassive »

ZeeWW wrote: Sat Jun 04, 2022 11:48 am I would also like to say a big thank you for this. It genuinely is the most immersive experience. VR headset, good stereo audio and estim - OMG what an experience. And when in the mood adding poppers just blows my mind.
You’re totally welcome:)
My Video Creations
2021-05 Melt (Sweet)
2020-08 Chaos (Extreme)
2020-08 SEX (Hard)
2020-02 PRIMAL (Extreme)

OrgasmPhantasm
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): If I told you, I'd have to kill you
Sub/Slave(s): If I told you, they'd have to kill you

Post by OrgasmPhantasm »

I also want to echo the sincere thanks, Supermassive. I've run this a couple of times, once with VR. It's an unparalleled experience that I wish everyone could have the chance to do properly. It would be awesome if you'd continue to make content with similar devices and techniques in the future!
"Fear is the mind killer. Fear is the little death that brings total annihilation." - The Bene Gesserit
Supermassive
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Supermassive »

OrgasmPhantasm wrote: Thu Jun 09, 2022 11:45 pm I also want to echo the sincere thanks, Supermassive. I've run this a couple of times, once with VR. It's an unparalleled experience that I wish everyone could have the chance to do properly. It would be awesome if you'd continue to make content with similar devices and techniques in the future!
You’re very welcome! I will continue making films as long as I have fresh ideas.

My next film, which is in production but probably won’t be complete until after the summer, takes on a very different tone. Dark and “witchy”. New use of tempo. Not sure if it’s for everyone but it’ll scratch that darker sexual itch if you have that.

But I would like to return to something closer to Blueberry Vortex and Melt in the future. One idea I’ve had is something super softcore. Perhaps only a slight hint of nudity. We’ll see!
My Video Creations
2021-05 Melt (Sweet)
2020-08 Chaos (Extreme)
2020-08 SEX (Hard)
2020-02 PRIMAL (Extreme)

blondie88
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by blondie88 »

Just awesome. Really, really amazing, and so immersive.

Would love to see one of these aimed at giving the viewer a hands free orgasm. this nearly did, it was that good!
Supermassive
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Supermassive »

blondie88 wrote: Fri Jun 17, 2022 4:40 am Just awesome. Really, really amazing, and so immersive.

Would love to see one of these aimed at giving the viewer a hands free orgasm. this nearly did, it was that good!
You’re welcome!

And yes, after my next (which will come out after the summer), I’ll turn to something on the softer side of things again. Very soft, probably the softest I’ve done yet. There won’t be any men in it.

I tend to alternate between levels of extremity, with perhaps something hard and speedy between (like Fuck Sanctum).

Current project (ultra extreme, there’s a poster and title but they’re secret for now) is around the 1/3 mark, but I will leave it for the summer while I go on holiday. I won’t have my computer, and I’m not settled on how I’m going to proceed with the rest of it. But so far I’m pleased with the progress. I abandon projects that I feel aren’t the best I’ve done yet, and this one is definitely the best so far. Witchy, slow dark seduction. Confusing, erotic, dirty, gooey. The aim is to pull you into harder material you wouldn’t normally watch. But we’re looking at September I think.
My Video Creations
2021-05 Melt (Sweet)
2020-08 Chaos (Extreme)
2020-08 SEX (Hard)
2020-02 PRIMAL (Extreme)

alexcantrelle
Explorer
Explorer

Post by alexcantrelle »

Seeing all the comments about Mega, just a brief note on my experience with it.....

A while back I got irritated with the download limits, and started using the desktop app, which helped a lot and worked very well. Then I got frustrated by those limits, and decided to just get the "Pro Lite" subscription. And holy effin' crap......when you are a paid subscriber (even the lowest level), and download using the desktop app after importing something to your Mega account, the speeds are insane.

I easily run 10+ MB/sec on downloads, and sometimes 20 MB/sec when I download after first importing to my Mega, then using the desktop app itself to start the download from my Mega files (NOT selecting use desktop app in the webpage, actually initiating the download in the Mega app).

It makes a SUPERMASSIVE difference when downloads are sometimes double-digit GB in size. (see what I did there? haha....)
Supermassive
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Supermassive »

alexcantrelle wrote: Sat Jun 18, 2022 9:51 pm Seeing all the comments about Mega, just a brief note on my experience with it.....

A while back I got irritated with the download limits, and started using the desktop app, which helped a lot and worked very well. Then I got frustrated by those limits, and decided to just get the "Pro Lite" subscription. And holy effin' crap......when you are a paid subscriber (even the lowest level), and download using the desktop app after importing something to your Mega account, the speeds are insane.

I easily run 10+ MB/sec on downloads, and sometimes 20 MB/sec when I download after first importing to my Mega, then using the desktop app itself to start the download from my Mega files (NOT selecting use desktop app in the webpage, actually initiating the download in the Mega app).

It makes a SUPERMASSIVE difference when downloads are sometimes double-digit GB in size. (see what I did there? haha....)
Absolutely. The cheapest subscription package, which is about $5 and can be cancelled immediately, will enable you to download everything in on fast sweep. And I get a kickback from those. This is why I get annoyed when people put the video on a streaming site or torrent it. The earnings I get fund the next movie. The average cost of production is around $200 to $250, ignoring time and effort.

So the free option is still there, but only for those that are super patient.
My Video Creations
2021-05 Melt (Sweet)
2020-08 Chaos (Extreme)
2020-08 SEX (Hard)
2020-02 PRIMAL (Extreme)

Cyb3rSlut
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Post by Cyb3rSlut »

I am patiently waiting to watch this film until after I have procured some 2CB, since it's your intended experience. I'm hoping to try it soon!
Froz3n
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Froz3n »

Hello Supermassive.

First off, I'm a huge fan of this work and I appreciate every bit of effort you put into it. I've tried to dabble in your works in the past, but the content was not my cup of tea so to speak, so when you presented this one as being a lighter and "non-intrusive" I had to give it a spin and I was simply blown away.

I've never tried 2CB but I do possess a pretty powerful D9 cart that tends to have some psychedelic effects with adequate amounts. The poppers sequences were hands down my favorite. Having the whole world completely black around you and just being dragged into the screen. It's a truly a surreal experience that I honestly never felt before and I hope that means that the video achieved its goal. Hats off to you!

I do have some remarks that maybe you'd like to consider for your future videos:
  • The opening sequence is amazing and does it's job perfectly to put your mind at ease and simply go with the flow. However, in the later parts of the video, the voice tends to go into uncharted territory to me, asking me to do things and calling me names that I made me go "what the f*ck?" and sort of snap back to reality for a minute. I do agree that it's pretty minimal and just sort of tingles that area, but still I was waiting for the voice's theme to change or at least to go silent (it does for the most part) so I can not think once again. Maybe you would like to consider making a video with an accompanying voice focused solely on trance, ascendance, blanking out, endless space... Like at the very beginning of Blueberry Vortex, and during Poppers sequences. You get the gist. Some JOI to go slower/faster is appreciated, but the femdom stuff really takes me out.
  • Poppers sequences: as mentioned multiple times before, these were simply amazing. I do, however, wish they were a bit more often. You mention that you placed them sparsely so that you have some time for the substance to dissipate so the effect becomes stronger once you take another hit. That makes sense, but I think it comes down to the Poppers you use. For example Rush Yellow I feel can be reapplied at a frequent rate since it's effect are like a geometric progression that constantly goes up. In this video's case, switching to Rush Black made more sense since they're extremely potent at the very first draw, but immediately fall off on the 2nd draw. At one point in the video though, I became so enthralled in the whole space sequence that when another prompt to draw came in I simply took deep breaths of air. But please leave these visual and audio sequences as is! I'm sure everyone is able to adjust their hits in moderation. With a bit more often poppers hits (I think 5-7 minutes is the sweet spot) content ramp-up can be more severe as well.
  • Speaking of content ramp-up: This of course depends on the type of video you're aiming for, but I think building up things faster might serve the video well. I'll admit I'm mostly a hardcore content enjoyer, but coming into this video without 10 days of release, still made me wish things progressed a tiny bit faster. We shouldn't necessarily go all the way to hardcore fucking and gangbangs (those can actually be a huge turn off), but something more to edge to would be much appreciated.
  • Speaking of that: The ending/finishing sequence seemed a bit unrealized. It was sort of "ok you can cum now". The extra poppers hit was appreciated, although maybe going all-out space sequence once again would've been more impactful. I think the JOI could've encouraged the viewer to edge for a solid chunk of the video, maybe to some fucking, not only finishing visuals.
  • And finally, the content. Most of the time it's simply amazing, sensual, beautiful. Some of the scenes made me go "holy fucking shit" as I couldn't believe what I was seeing. However other scenes (while being good on their own) really fell out of the whole concept. Maybe you'd like to consider sticking to some thematic? Maybe not for the whole video, but for segments of the video. For example there's lots of amazing thematic CH videos and PMV's that are following some sort of theme, like Sensual girls, Girls being massaged, TikTok girls, OnlyFans girls, E-girls and so on. Or maybe it could be a specific camera angle thematic, as only having riding videos, or POV videos. Finally simple things as having good natural lighting in all scenes throughout makes the end result so much better (instead of switching from dark video to full blown out daylight). I did however very much like the mix of both sensual and hardcore stuff stitched together. Had an element of surprise to it.
In the end, I really really loved your creation and I can't wait to see more. Keep up the awesome work!
BlueM00
Explorer
Explorer

Post by BlueM00 »

I looked at the 3d file (using Skybox VR), and felt it had a large border above and below the video (like a letterbox), so went back to the original (as it felt more immersive) . Is there a particular app or setting the 3d file should have?
LondonGent
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by LondonGent »

BlueM00 wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 3:04 am I looked at the 3d file (using Skybox VR), and felt it had a large border above and below the video (like a letterbox), so went back to the original (as it felt more immersive) . Is there a particular app or setting the 3d file should have?
In Skybox you might need to manually set the aspect ratio to 16:9 (open the video, then click the settings icon, aspect ratio is in the screen adjust section near the top) . While you're there, I'd also suggest setting the scale to 1.5 and turn on the 'curved display' option.
BlueM00
Explorer
Explorer

Post by BlueM00 »

LondonGent wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 6:06 am
BlueM00 wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 3:04 am I looked at the 3d file
In Skybox you might need to manually set the aspect ratio to 16:9 (open the video, then click the settings icon, aspect ratio is in the screen adjust section near the top) . While you're there, I'd also suggest setting the scale to 1.5 and turn on the 'curved display' option.
Ah that looks better, thanks!