Gloria's Cum Tribute

A corner for forum games, chat games, discussion about games and even tournaments. Come in and play ... if you dare!
Caius
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: Gloria's Cum Tribute

Post by Caius »

Report for shade 121 at fate 7.

I started big, horny and juicy for Gigi, it was a short shade but I was ready to blow right at the start :-P

just start to pump it until 1m in when I hit the edge, try to ride as good as I can and around 2m15s I am starting to tribute Gloria slowly... the cum is leaking out of my big and juicy cock, I am enjoying Gloria more than ever but I need to keep on riding before I ruin it completely... when I hit the 3m mark, her pose is just too much and I go hands off to slowly ejaculate all my load in a puddle of cum for Goddess Gloria :love: :love: :love: still hard and ready for another round :rolleyes:
Caius Prepus full collection: viewtopic.php?t=25557

Gloria's Cum Tribute: viewtopic.php?t=25219

Pussymon! viewtopic.php?t=26072
Assloverdude
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Assloverdude »

Caius wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 1:06 am Live Friday 23 Sept 22H00 UTC on Milovana Discord forum. Gloria's ejaculatorium !

Will run shades, stripteases and incarnations.

Cum have some fun ! :wave:
Sounds fun! Wish you could start an hour earlier though :\'-(
radiolija79
Explorer
Explorer

Post by radiolija79 »

Report for Shade 46

Initial Fate: 0
Added Fate: 4 by Assloverdude

Final fate: 4: Hit edge and ride, hold on for 60 sec

I stroked to the beat.
I edged at 3:50
I holded till the end for more than 2 minutes.... keep thinking in giving a big great tribute of cum to Godess Gloria!!
Caius
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Caius »

Assloverdude wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 5:59 am
Caius wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 1:06 am Live Friday 23 Sept 22H00 UTC on Milovana Discord forum. Gloria's ejaculatorium !

Will run shades, stripteases and incarnations.

Cum have some fun ! :wave:
Sounds fun! Wish you could start an hour earlier though :\'-(
It will run for a long period if we have people :) I would have gladly start a little bit earlier but I cannot right now as I have some unforcast event. Will still be running the stream on time thought at 22H00.

Assloverdude
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Assloverdude »

Thanks for streaming last night Caius! And sorry for leaving you guys behind after cumming... I needed my beauty sleep :) (And besides, I am not much of a multi cummer anyways :\'-( )
Caius
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Caius »

Assloverdude wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 12:51 pm Thanks for streaming last night Caius! And sorry for leaving you guys behind after cumming... I needed my beauty sleep :) (And besides, I am not much of a multi cummer anyways :\'-( )
You are welcome, that was fun and we need to do that again, I may try to start it earlier if I can next time. You cum like a horse so I guess that makes it for the unique cumshot :-P

Caius
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Caius »

Guys I have lost everything basically for the exception of the shades, PMV and Cum Heros that was backup up on Mega when my external hard drive fried down yesterday.

So it will take a little bit of time for me to do the cards as I have to rebuild the Deck Canvas from 0. (yes I have loss all the premiere project file too) :hang:

Just saying. I am working a rebuilding my Gloria collection also, that fried with the rest of the data.

j3rry
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by j3rry »

💕 💖 💗

My cards collection:
Spoiler: show
My stream cards collection:
Spoiler: show
2023-02-25jpg.jpg
2023-02-25jpg.jpg (285.78 KiB) Viewed 365 times
Last edited by j3rry on Sat Feb 25, 2023 5:19 am, edited 2 times in total.
DerpZerp
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: None of the above

Post by DerpZerp »

Repport for shade 54 at fate 7

Edged around 1:15 and managed to hold until 9:18 where I ruined my orgasm.
Creator of Maze of Desire (GuideMe tease).
Achatius
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: None of the above

Post by Achatius »

Caius wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 7:58 pm Guys I have lost everything basically for the exception of the shades, PMV and Cum Heros that was backup up on Mega when my external hard drive fried down yesterday.

So it will take a little bit of time for me to do the cards as I have to rebuild the Deck Canvas from 0. (yes I have loss all the premiere project file too) :hang:

Just saying. I am working a rebuilding my Gloria collection also, that fried with the rest of the data.
that means no games right now?
Caius
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Caius »

Achatius wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 1:44 pm
Caius wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 7:58 pm Guys I have lost everything basically for the exception of the shades, PMV and Cum Heros that was backup up on Mega when my external hard drive fried down yesterday.

that means no games right now?
I have basically rebuild everything and my collection is back at 90% I would say. Your cards have been posted under you published shade yesterday also. So the game is running as usual ! Was just another hiccup in the matrix but it is mostly fixed now. If you want another shade please go for it :-P

Assloverdude
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Assloverdude »

Yes please go for it! I have waited a long time now for my added fate :\'-(
Caius
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Caius »

Assloverdude wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 3:46 pm Yes please go for it! I have waited a long time now for my added fate :\'-(
Let see if he request something in the next hours, if not I will play the GM RNG God on your fate :lol: . I don't want people to wait for too long. I understand it can become frustrating.

Caius
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Caius »

Caius wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 4:10 pm
Assloverdude wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 3:46 pm Yes please go for it! I have waited a long time now for my added fate :\'-(
Let see if he request something in the next hours, if not I will play the GM RNG God on your fate :lol: . I don't want people to wait for too long. I understand it can become frustrating.
I have RNG your added fate Assloverdude... you got a 3 !

Assloverdude
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Assloverdude »

Caius wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 10:20 pm I have RNG your added fate Assloverdude... you got a 3 !
Thanks man! Haven't had much time lately, but I finally got the chance to play the game again. I followed the beat from the start and after enjoying Gloria for about 8 minutes I hit the edge. Did manage to hold it for 60 sec and then I continued to edge for the rest of the video. Oh Gloria :love: