The ultimate Sissy Story

Great writing can be the sexiest thing in the world. Give it a shot and describe the most erotic experiences - real or imaginary - right here.
Mukuloper
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

The ultimate Sissy Story

Post by Mukuloper »

Hello,

I wanted to ask, if anyone out there is able to turn a story of mine into a flash/EOS tease.

This would be really helpful, as just one gave some feedback on my flash/EOS tease and I do not know what to improve, so for me the best option is to let someone else do the work of turning it into a tease.

It seems to me, that people on here are so or so rather passive, as I got no real feedbacks on my tease anyway, which is really sad as I cannot improve.

If someone has interest in turning one of my sissy stories into such a tease, please write me.
Razorsedge
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

Re: The ultimate Sissy Story

Post by Razorsedge »

Mukuloper wrote: Fri Apr 08, 2022 6:14 am
Hi Bud
Sorry to hear you are feeling down about the feedback on your teases, it's always good to see people creating teases for us all.
Your teases appear to get really solid scores too! The best constructive criticism I can give you would be, your sentence structure is a little jolted. You clearly know the wonderful story you want to tell, it just doesn't come out as smoothly as it could. unfortunately I am no author myself, so I can only give you generic advice, like practice or read more books. :hmmm:

On the plus side, it looks like I will be locked down for this weekend. So if you did want to share your latest idea with me, I'd be very happy to try doing a little writing for you. Especially if you already know what pictures you would use, I'm sure it wouldn't take too long at all.
jossexern
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Domme (Female)

Re: The ultimate Sissy Story

Post by jossexern »

Need more story. I run sissy sessions for those that also enjoy the humiliation aspect of it.