Fucking machine which can work with funscripts

This is the place for all suggestions, releases and feedback regarding Milovana Hardware efforts.
19Hellothere83
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Submissive

Fucking machine which can work with funscripts

Post by 19Hellothere83 »

Hello to all

I am looking for a fucking machine which can work with funscripts. Even DYI ...

I found this:
https://www.reddit.com/r/theHandy/comme ... g_machine/
However I think this is to expensive ... I own one Handy and tried it as fucking machine.
However one is definitely to weak ... and two in my opinion is to expensive for what its worth...

I also ordered this one:
https://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B09BNN ... UTF8&psc=1
this has a lot of power ... however it will not work with a funscript probably ... since you don't know the position of the motor?

If anyone is interested in thinking about a way to make something. Or knows something already on the market, let us know ;-)

cheers
hosenguy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: None of the above

Re: Fucking machine which can work with funscripts

Post by hosenguy »

I have been thinking about a similar device except I want to drive the diaphragm on the V2K. I have discovered a few issues to cause you pain in the brain.

Hardware. The motor in you first link will not start and stop quickly enough for real use. You could add a brake to stop it but it stills has to build up speed at the start.
Digital motors can get around some of this and I find information here and there about this. I currently am not ready to post a link. These type motors are more expensive by fare, and require special driver electronics to match.

Software. Until the Handy and the OSR by Tempest Max cam along there was very few apps that could play vids and provide time info to allow the scripts to sync. That is very much changed with the OSR and its T-code driver. This driver is mostly for servos but it is open source and he even teaches in a webcast how it works. To drive a motor you would just replace a bit of code and use most of the software.

Unfortunately I have not gotten any further than you with a working design.

Be sure to keep this thread up to date. Please. I will alswo post if I get a working machine.
edger477
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: None of the above

Post by edger477 »

19Hellothere83 wrote: Thu Apr 07, 2022 11:24 am
I also ordered this one:
this has a lot of power ... however it will not work with a funscript probably ... since you don't know the position of the motor?
I can only tell you that you can't make this one work with funscript.

Funscript describes position of the device (dildo/fleshlight/whatever) over time, and for that it requires a special motor, called "stepper motor", type of which is used on CNC devices and 3D printers (because software can receive exact number of rotations = exact position of the actuator). Stepper motor with enough power to drive fucking machine would already cost as much as this whole device, and you need electronics to control it, software, and mechanics to convert its movement into actuator.
cfs6t08p
Explorer
Explorer

Post by cfs6t08p »

If you're willing to DIY, check out OSSM: https://github.com/KinkyMakers/OSSM-hardware

There are some commercial devices that could do it but I don't know that the software exists to make it happen, not to mention they're crazy expensive, machines like the Shockspot and Hugher Tango come to mind.

There's also the Fredorch F8 which is substantially cheaper https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005003173701515.html but I would be more than a little concerned about the capabilities and build quality of this one.
19Hellothere83
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by 19Hellothere83 »

hosenguy wrote: Sat Apr 09, 2022 3:36 am I have been thinking about a similar device except I want to drive the diaphragm on the V2K. I have discovered a few issues to cause you pain in the brain.

Hardware. The motor in you first link will not start and stop quickly enough for real use. You could add a brake to stop it but it stills has to build up speed at the start.
Digital motors can get around some of this and I find information here and there about this. I currently am not ready to post a link. These type motors are more expensive by fare, and require special driver electronics to match.

Software. Until the Handy and the OSR by Tempest Max cam along there was very few apps that could play vids and provide time info to allow the scripts to sync. That is very much changed with the OSR and its T-code driver. This driver is mostly for servos but it is open source and he even teaches in a webcast how it works. To drive a motor you would just replace a bit of code and use most of the software.

Unfortunately I have not gotten any further than you with a working design.

Be sure to keep this thread up to date. Please. I will alswo post if I get a working machine.
Thank you! Keep us posted.
19Hellothere83
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by 19Hellothere83 »

edger477 wrote: Sat Apr 09, 2022 8:20 am
19Hellothere83 wrote: Thu Apr 07, 2022 11:24 am
I also ordered this one:
I can only tell you that you can't make this one work with funscript.

Funscript describes position of the device (dildo/fleshlight/whatever) over time, and for that it requires a special motor, called "stepper motor", type of which is used on CNC devices and 3D printers (because software can receive exact number of rotations = exact position of the actuator). Stepper motor with enough power to drive fucking machine would already cost as much as this whole device, and you need electronics to control it, software, and mechanics to convert its movement into actuator.
Yes thats what I meant ... a linear stepper like the handy uses but with enough power would be the right thing...
19Hellothere83
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by 19Hellothere83 »

cfs6t08p wrote: Sat Apr 09, 2022 9:29 pm If you're willing to DIY, check out OSSM: https://github.com/KinkyMakers/OSSM-hardware

There are some commercial devices that could do it but I don't know that the software exists to make it happen, not to mention they're crazy expensive, machines like the Shockspot and Hugher Tango come to mind.

There's also the Fredorch F8 which is substantially cheaper https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005003173701515.html but I would be more than a little concerned about the capabilities and build quality of this one.
the concept of the ossm is interesting, its belt driven like the x and y axe of a 3d printer ...
I will most certainly look into it!! Thanks a lot!

WOuld be fun to have a gcode driven sex machine :-P
19Hellothere83
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by 19Hellothere83 »

I ordered the OSSM board:
https://shop.researchanddesire.com/coll ... 6764722361
I'll test it out and tinker with it a bit!
But I really like this concept and can't wait to play around with it and eventually modify/adapt it!

Keep you posted!
alexjackman
Explorer
Explorer

Post by alexjackman »

Going to try a build of something like this myself. Parts are on order but won't see all of them for almost a month. Once I've received them and had some time to have some success, I'll report back!
19Hellothere83
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by 19Hellothere83 »

alexjackman wrote: Sat Apr 23, 2022 8:01 pm Going to try a build of something like this myself. Parts are on order but won't see all of them for almost a month. Once I've received them and had some time to have some success, I'll report back!
looking forward to it! please keep us updated!
19Hellothere83
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by 19Hellothere83 »

As I wrote in my previous post I ordered the OSSM Board.
Its coming from China, but it was a preorder and will be shipped in the beginning of May.
Looking forward to fiddle with it. They have a very active and helpful community!

3D parts are all printed
Stepper motor (most powerful of the required series) ordered and received.

Really excited! I keep you updated :-)
19Hellothere83
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by 19Hellothere83 »

Still waiting for my parts . they actually come from canada I learned.
Parts have been shipped, should be here soon :-)
cfs6t08p
Explorer
Explorer

Post by cfs6t08p »

Since posting in this thread I have built myself a machine similar in concept to the OSSM but designed to handle larger toys, it's been an absolute blast so far :-)

Those vibration scripts people have been putting out for the Handy offer quite an experience
19Hellothere83
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by 19Hellothere83 »

cfs6t08p wrote: Sun May 29, 2022 6:44 pm Since posting in this thread I have built myself a machine similar in concept to the OSSM but designed to handle larger toys, it's been an absolute blast so far :-)

Those vibration scripts people have been putting out for the Handy offer quite an experience
cool!
can you share more? pictures? schematics?
cfs6t08p
Explorer
Explorer

Post by cfs6t08p »

Check out the KinkyMakers discord; https://discord.gg/MmpT9xE you'll find the people behind the OSSM and many other wonderful creations there