[2/3 RELEASED] The Moderatoris Archives [Updated: 02/07/23]

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

Corvas
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: [2/3 RELEASED] The Moderatoris Archives [Updated: 02/07/23]

Post by Corvas »

masa1mei3 wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 5:31 pm I see that I am very late to updating but here's the good and bad news.

1. For Archives 3, I am done with everything minus beats. But I don't really have time to do up beats, and am also not good at it anyway, so if we have any expert beatmakers out there who can volunteer themselves as tribute...?

2. The results of the voting have been.... lost. I basically lost that account; it was extremely unfortunate sighs

3. For Moderatoris 3, I'm actually 1/3 done with it. But similar to point 1; without a beatmaker, I probably will be stuck eventually.

Wish I could offer better news but that's all that I can update for now :-/
The fact that they're still being worked on is great news! Regardless of pace :-D

Have you tried using a program such as Beat Generator? viewtopic.php?t=21725 I'm not sure how It works exactly, or how applicable it is in this regard, but it seems to potentially be a pretty streamlined way to make beats. Believe I've seen it used in a good few productions
someguy123456rty
Explorer
Explorer

Post by someguy123456rty »

Can you post the Archives 3 version without the beatmeter please? Very curious to see how it turned out. No idea how long it will take for someone with beat making skills to take this project.
yshomatsu
Explorer
Explorer

Post by yshomatsu »

someguy123456rty wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2023 1:21 am Can you post the Archives 3 version without the beatmeter please? Very curious to see how it turned out. No idea how long it will take for someone with beat making skills to take this project.
I 2nd this. If you're done but you don't have time for the beats all your effort put into your video is worth it to us. Unless someone stepped up to help out that knows about doing the beats. Either way you don't have to completely stop just because there's no beatmeter. <3

No matter what you decide, can't wait to see your story progress
someguy123456rty
Explorer
Explorer

Post by someguy123456rty »

Not sure if this helps, but I stumbled on it and may help with creating a beatmeter
viewtopic.php?t=19984
masa1mei3
Explorer
Explorer

Post by masa1mei3 »

someguy123456rty wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2023 11:52 pm Not sure if this helps, but I stumbled on it and may help with creating a beatmeter
viewtopic.php?t=19984
Might give this a test run just to see how it goes but give me a bit of time to finetune things :whistle: Never used Adobe After Effects before so in all honesty, I'm not sure if I'll make any progress with this tool :-|
someguy123456rty wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2023 1:21 am Can you post the Archives 3 version without the beatmeter please? Very curious to see how it turned out. No idea how long it will take for someone with beat making skills to take this project.
as for how Archives 3 turned out... well I think it pales in comparison to M3 (only abt 1/3 done minus beats) but every viewer would have different opinions I guess? :lol:
SCOUSER99
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by SCOUSER99 »

Is this dead?
Tia Blaze
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Tia Blaze »

Has anyone heared from masa1mei3 lately? :-(
Previous creations:
Sexy YouTube (Nov. 11, 2022)
Sexy YouTube 4K60 Upscale (Jun. 30, 2023)
Rhythms of Desire (Jul. 8, 2023)
Rhythms of Desire - Championship & extended edition (Jan. 30, 2024)

If you wish to support me, donations are not required but appreciated:
Spoiler: show
Monero (XMR) address:
48ADVDxJtHhf75evTponBudLXkGay1VW4DYT6QN7QG2n8fP6QspdLW83QzcuvvsTZZWWTXUSMhCWeAx9MwDJEAZtGmqs9eL
GucciTrain
Explorer
Explorer

Post by GucciTrain »

Hopefully everything is going well with The Moderatoris 3. I still consider it one of the best story-based Cock Heroes to come out after Fantasy and Inferno. I think at least partially that had do to with:
Spoiler: show
masa1mei3 introduced the concept of characters being able to die within the story. While there’s been other productions that have done mind control, betrayal concepts I don’t think anyone else has really explored the stakes that M2 does. Especially when the player has a role to play in the outcome for several characters. Higher stakes are great, but I’d say that plot device works best when done sparingly so the watcher doesn’t grow to expect it. I also enjoyed the Illusionist powers from M1 where Caprice is shown. Lovecraft used similar vision themes in the Fantasy series and I always enjoyed how they kept the player on their toes about what would happen next. I’m sure you’ve got plenty of ideas for M3 as well that I look forward to experiencing.
While I don’t have any experience in music production, if you every need someone to bounce ideas off or want opinions on interesting themes from a players perspective feel free to DM me. Your work is appreciate by the audience who enjoys story-based productions and I look forward to any news you can share with us, even if things are still a ways out.