Multiple Edges vs. Edge Holds

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
SilverDuck
Explorer
Explorer

Multiple Edges vs. Edge Holds

Post by SilverDuck »

Wondering if anyone else has this “problem”. A lot of teases and games here on Milovana call for multiple edges, often with relatively little rest (say, 10-30 seconds) between them, but after a while, I find that I start hitting the edge within a few seconds after I start stroking again, and sometimes, I never even really come down off the edge at all. As a result, the multi-edge tease kind of turns into one long edge hold, often to the point where I can barely stroke at all without going over and have to resort to ballooning, tapping or one-finger frenulum stimulation to keep playing.

Any suggestions for how to remedy this? Obviously, I could just rest longer between edges, but a lot of teases use timers that don’t allow for that, and even when it’s an option, I feel like I’m kind of missing out on the “multiple quick edges” experience that’s intended. It’s not a stamina problem, exactly, as it actually takes me a while to build up to the first few edges, and I can hold the edge almost indefinitely if I’m careful. It’s just that I seem to hit a point of hyper stimulation that prevents me from repeatedly bouncing on and off the edge in quick succession.
Tjm81791
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Re: Multiple Edges vs. Edge Holds

Post by Tjm81791 »

I've been having that problem all day. Especially the teases that have you do it 3 or 4 times in a row. Another thing I wish could change are the ones that abruptly end due to !wrong wrong choice but move so slow I dont even want to restart them
joedit3
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by joedit3 »

I sometimes give myself the rule that I have to do kegels between edges. I experiment with number of clenches of the pelvic muskle. Is there any Tease that asks how full your balls are or let's say how arrousable your are today?

For the second post: You can skip to a specific page of a Tease if you add "&preview=1" (without quotation marks) to the url of the Tease.
janmb
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by janmb »

SilverDuck wrote: Sat Mar 05, 2022 6:44 pm Wondering if anyone else has this “problem”. A lot of teases and games here on Milovana call for multiple edges, often with relatively little rest (say, 10-30 seconds) between them, but after a while, I find that I start hitting the edge within a few seconds after I start stroking again, and sometimes, I never even really come down off the edge at all. As a result, the multi-edge tease kind of turns into one long edge hold, often to the point where I can barely stroke at all without going over and have to resort to ballooning, tapping or one-finger frenulum stimulation to keep playing.
Not sure this is something that requires a remedy. On the contrary, having the exact struggle you are experiencing is often exactly the author's intention.
Yes, I most certainly CAN do it again!