Fifteen Million Edges Feedback/Bug Report Thread

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
chutmunger
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Fifteen Million Edges Feedback/Bug Report Thread

Post by chutmunger »

I've been a huge fan of your teases for years, and this is, I think, my favorite so far. Absolutely fucking incredible. Well done!

I think I may have a found a couple bugs, although they weren't tease breaking.
Spoiler: show
I wish I could be more specific, but in Rikki's session, sometimes when I hit "edge" on the right, it would progress the tease forward (when I still owed edges for the number of times she had said edge), or it would shoot me backward a couple steps. Not sure if that was intentional or not, but I had to redo the same section a few times because it wouldn't let me hit "edge" without bugging.

EDIT: Just now saw your warning about this in the initial post. Any tips on how to avoid this happening again on another playthrough?
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: Switch

Post by Shattered »

chutmunger wrote: Mon Mar 07, 2022 7:28 am I've been a huge fan of your teases for years, and this is, I think, my favorite so far. Absolutely fucking incredible. Well done!

I think I may have a found a couple bugs, although they weren't tease breaking.
I wish I could be more specific, but in Rikki's session, sometimes when I hit "edge" on the right, it would progress the tease forward (when I still owed edges for the number of times she had said edge), or it would shoot me backward a couple steps. Not sure if that was intentional or not, but I had to redo the same section a few times because it wouldn't let me hit "edge" without bugging.

EDIT: Just now saw your warning about this in the initial post. Any tips on how to avoid this happening again on another playthrough?
Basically it wasn't apparent during making it that the amount of notifcations I wanted to use...didn't work well. And make this happen. But by then it was too late to change :lol: So kinda stuck with it sadly.
lor205y
Explorer
Explorer

Post by lor205y »

This is a freaking amazing tease and concept!

I have always been a huge fan of your work! But I feel like I gotta say.. the glitchiness in Rikki's session is bordering on unplayable. I don't mean to be harsh. Maybe it's just me. But after trying twice, and even just trying to click through without actually playing (free up some mental bandwidth for keeping track of those edge words, lol) I end up stuck in loops, jumped backward, confused, and unsure if I messed up the count, or if a glitch bumped me back.

She's such a great character, and such a scary and intense session, so it's a huge shame to feel like I can't get through her session.

I'm not sure I fully understand the technical problem under the hood, but maybe the answer is splitting up the sections into smaller chunks, one or two sentences at a time? And the continue button is always visible. When you hit continue, she gives immediate feedback if you messed up your count and bounces you back, or tells you got it right. No idea if that kind of thing would fix it.
Demonika
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by Demonika »

I Liked This Tease Too. Especially The Concept Of Buying Things With Edges, Though I would Have Liked If There Was A 'Shop' For Buying More Things.
And If There Was Some More Girls. :yes:
Gooner Profile
Name:- Demonika
Team:- Belle
goon Trigger:- Captions, Cum, Clothed
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

Another great tease.

One question: there are different sessions with some Dominants as the days go? Or each Dominant have only 1 session/tease?
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Shattered »

lor205y wrote: Tue Mar 08, 2022 11:51 pm

I have always been a huge fan of your work! But I feel like I gotta say.. the glitchiness in Rikki's session is bordering on unplayable. I don't mean to be harsh. Maybe it's just me. But after trying twice, and even just trying to click through without actually playing (free up some mental bandwidth for keeping track of those edge words, lol) I end up stuck in loops, jumped backward, confused, and unsure if I messed up the count, or if a glitch bumped me back.

She's such a great character, and such a scary and intense session, so it's a huge shame to feel like I can't get through her session.

I'm not sure I fully understand the technical problem under the hood, but maybe the answer is splitting up the sections into smaller chunks, one or two sentences at a time? And the continue button is always visible. When you hit continue, she gives immediate feedback if you messed up your count and bounces you back, or tells you got it right. No idea if that kind of thing would fix it.
If I was designing the section from new again I think I'd have made some changes like that - I can think of ways it would work. But it's just so huge an overhaul that it's out of scope for me right now sadly
Demonika wrote: Wed Mar 09, 2022 4:11 am I Liked This Tease Too. Especially The Concept Of Buying Things With Edges, Though I would Have Liked If There Was A 'Shop' For Buying More Things.
I did ponder expanding this concept but to be honest I was pretty close to 500 edges by the time I was done writing so I didnt want to make it too much repeated content!
avatarbr wrote: Wed Mar 09, 2022 11:04 pm Another great tease.

One question: there are different sessions with some Dominants as the days go? Or each Dominant have only 1 session/tease?
There are some minor differences on some of them, like a few sentences, but not different sessions. Madisons has the most variety as she chooses from about 60 random questions.
thebears73
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by thebears73 »

if there is no sound and my eyes are closed how do i know when the time is up?
Demonika
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Demonika »

Shattered wrote: Thu Mar 10, 2022 1:42 am

If I was designing the section from new again I think I'd have made some changes like that - I can think of ways it would work. But it's just so huge an overhaul that it's out of scope for me right now sadly
Demonika wrote: Wed Mar 09, 2022 4:11 am I Liked This Tease Too. Especially The Concept Of Buying Things With Edges, Though I would Have Liked If There Was A 'Shop' For Buying More Things.
I did ponder expanding this concept but to be honest I was pretty close to 500 edges by the time I was done writing so I didnt want to make it too much repeated content!

There are some minor differences on some of them, like a few sentences, but not different sessions. Madisons has the most variety as she chooses from about 60 random questions.

Fuck! I Completed It.
At The End, I Experienced 'RETROGRADE ORGASM' Or 'DRY ORGASM' Because Of Such an Intense Edging Session (500 Edges !!!)

Has It Happened To Anyone Else ?? (Maybe Shattered Has Experienced One :blush: )
Gooner Profile
Demonika
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Demonika »

There Is Also A Bug I Found

When You Click On the 'I CAME' Button Then It Asks You "DO YOU REALLY WANT TO CLICK THIS BUTTON YOU CAN'T GO BACK", Then If You Click 'no', Nothing Will Happen Tease Will Just Freeze.
Gooner Profile
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Shattered »

thebears73 wrote: Thu Mar 10, 2022 3:12 am if there is no sound and my eyes are closed how do i know when the time is up?
There should be a beep unless it's glitching!
Demonika wrote: Fri Mar 11, 2022 12:57 pm
Shattered wrote: Thu Mar 10, 2022 1:42 am

Fuck! I Completed It.
At The End, I Experienced 'RETROGRADE ORGASM' Or 'DRY ORGASM' Because Of Such an Intense Edging Session (500 Edges !!!)

Has It Happened To Anyone Else ?? (Maybe Shattered Has Experienced One :blush: )
Doing it all in one session sounds very intense, I couldnt do that :lol: I have had...lighter orgasms from multiple orgasms in a day, but not from edging!!
Demonika wrote: Fri Mar 11, 2022 1:06 pm There Is Also A Bug I Found

When You Click On the 'I CAME' Button Then It Asks You "DO YOU REALLY WANT TO CLICK THIS BUTTON YOU CAN'T GO BACK", Then If You Click 'no', Nothing Will Happen Tease Will Just Freeze.
I think this might be an unfortunate product of how the button works - it will progress you forward one sentence. It should work if you arent on the last item of a page?
anonymister
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by anonymister »

Good concept, but the models are just not my type. Wish they were.
If they're not petite MetArt types, I lose interest.
Eliminates a lot of teases for me.
ReallyRuby
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

Post by ReallyRuby »

I think I'm misunderstanding the format for the code as I can't seem to get it to work.
Do I need to break up the variables with commas or anything like that? Or do I just type StartDayX immediately followed by a string of numbers?

Edit: nevermind, I'm just being an idiot. Figured it out now.
*EdgeGuy*
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Submissive

Post by *EdgeGuy* »

Great work on this! Very well laid out and great pacing .

Any future updates?
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Shattered »

*EdgeGuy* wrote: Tue Sep 06, 2022 12:04 am Great work on this! Very well laid out and great pacing .

Any future updates?
Think I already responded to you on Ko-fi, but the next tease is nearing completion, should be in the next few months :lol:
janesy24
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by janesy24 »

This is an amazing tease.
Is there anyway to reset it after you’ve done the cum ending?
I love this tease I need to do it again a and again and again!!