Fenway

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
cgarrett13
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Submissive

Fenway

Post by cgarrett13 »

What happen to all of Fenways teases
Thamrill
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Re: Fenway

Post by Thamrill »

cgarrett13 wrote: Thu Mar 03, 2022 5:40 pm What happen to all of Fenways teases
I opened the link to one of them, athe teases are invisible, not deleted, meaning that there is a chance they'll be restored. I guess it has to do with what's been happening here: viewtopic.php?t=24928&start=60

edger477
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: None of the above

Post by edger477 »

He apparently thinks people who enjoy and upvote his work don't deserve it because other people who don't enjoy it downvoted it. For whatever reason (probably something IRL) he seems to only be focusing on negativity here and letting it control him and drive his actions.
thongs911
Explorer
Explorer

Post by thongs911 »

Thamrill wrote: Thu Mar 03, 2022 6:03 pm
cgarrett13 wrote: Thu Mar 03, 2022 5:40 pm What happen to all of Fenways teases
I opened the link to one of them, athe teases are invisible, not deleted, meaning that there is a chance they'll be restored. I guess it has to do with what's been happening here: viewtopic.php?t=24928&start=60
You don't happen to have the URLs or IDs for the teases? Could you PM them to me if you don't want to post them publicly?
softspeak
Explorer
Explorer
Dom/me(s): Uncollared and looking for a Mistress to own and guide me through life as she sees fit, I will wear her collar with pride. I will always work to be worthy of her attention and bring her joy. I live to serve and please my Mistress.
Sub/Slave(s): ---

Post by softspeak »

I'm glad to see I'm not the only one that has found Fenway's great Teases were gone! I enjoyed every one of them and even let him know. I fell behind the last 2 due to real world distractions and was so disappointed to find them gone when I finally had the proper time to devote to Fenway's good work. I hope they reappear if they are just lost to us and not deleted.
Last edited by softspeak on Fri Mar 04, 2022 1:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
I live to serve and please. I will always work to be worthy of my Mistress's attention while happily trying to be able to bring her joy.
nogoodnamesleft7
Explorer
Explorer

Post by nogoodnamesleft7 »

edger477 wrote: Thu Mar 03, 2022 6:03 pm He apparently thinks people who enjoy and upvote his work don't deserve it because other people who don't enjoy it downvoted it. For whatever reason (probably something IRL) he seems to only be focusing on negativity here and letting it control him and drive his actions.
come on man don't do that. you were deliberately antagonizing him. don't leverage whatever happened to make yourself look good. that's so so so lame

EDIT: fuck man, i didnt want to add anything but damn. if there was something going on in real life, your just using that as a way to judge him more and even if that wasnt how you wanted to come across what use is it pointing out a problem if you dont offer a single solution? like man, youre such a penis
edger477
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by edger477 »

nogoodnamesleft7 wrote: Thu Mar 03, 2022 10:04 pm
come on man don't do that. you were deliberately antagonizing him. don't leverage whatever happened to make yourself look good. that's so so so lame

EDIT: fuck man, i didnt want to add anything but damn. if there was something going on in real life, your just using that as a way to judge him more and even if that wasnt how you wanted to come across what use is it pointing out a problem if you dont offer a single solution? like man, youre such a penis
You can interpret it however you want, and I don't really care how do I look, we are all anonymous here and I never really cared even in real life what people outside of my family and friends think about me... is probably not healthy to try caring what people on internet think about you. I have just been stating how I perceived having many teases with very similar names published in short timespan, and despite me personally not consuming or rating them, this is a valid feedback for him as author; it should allow him to better understand existence of different points of view. If he cares so much about ratings, he could have scheduled publication over multiple months (and combine some of episodes, maybe earn more than one TOTM even) but instead he presented rather ugly image pouring abrasive and toxic messages onto the forum; I did antagonize that of course, before I put him on mute because he was using strawmans and ad-hominem attacks to dismiss valid arguments he did not want to hear. I don't want to spend energy if it is obvious it is waste and will not result in improvement. If he accepted that life is not fair and nothing will ever be 100% perfect, he could find happiness in positive aspects of life. I am all for users having to provide explanation why they give low rating and then author having opportunity to fix that and user fixing the rating, but this is again something that requires effort to implement and I don't even know who is maintaining the functionality... we cannot expect to just get for free stuff that costs someone's time. There is no point in proposing solution when no one who has access to the code has even offered their time to do something.

What we can do is improve ourselves. If you always focus on a detail that makes you unhappy, you will always be unhappy and that results in resignation and toxicity. He had plenty of praise from users who liked his work but decided he does not care about them. I am truly sorry for all of the users of the site who enjoyed his content, they are at loss here. I can't judge Fenway as I don't know him, but in my eyes his behavior in this matter is as despicable as those whose ratings did not represent their honest valuation of his work. I see he left the TOTM up, so good for him, but I am sure that all users who voted for it did it because of whole series, not only that single one tease, and taking all of them down is such a dick move towards all of them who supported him, especially seeing he cares about TOTM so much he left it up, but still decides to punish users who got him there for something they did not participate in.
Throwing insults at random people for just suspecting they rated his work badly was unfortunately bound to be seen by someone who is as vindictive and who will rate bomb him. That act is also despicable but giving it attention just feeds the trolls, and he gave them the win, validating their actions (in their eyes, they accomplished what they wanted and they will keep doing it to other creators, this is very sad). Let them collect their bad karma, don't allow trolling affect you, and never spend energy on something you don't want more of.
nogoodnamesleft7
Explorer
Explorer

i dont see fenway saying anywhere that he cares about ratings other than that he didnt want ratings that were unfair, which everyone has forgotten was agreed upon by fapnip, diaogaoo, indyc, domi-nation and tons of other authors on the thread. why were focusing on fenway and his behaviour as opposed to the actual issue is beyond me. anyway fenway even said one star ratings were fine if the rating was based on the content. i think youre assuming hes not receptive to feedback but have confused that with him not being receptive to "feedback" that isn't actually feedback but just a troll. and where did you see him write anything about caring about getting TOTM?
edger477 wrote: Fri Mar 04, 2022 7:05 am I am truly sorry for all of the users of the site who enjoyed his content, they are at loss here.
you should rephrase this to "I am truly sorry I contributed to making someone leave and take down their work because I had to have a dick swinging contest over something I keep saying is nothing, but I actually care an unhealthy amount about"

your whole response what i read was: he wasn't accepting life is unfair so i decided to make life unfair for him

you got mad at him for being upset with people he perceived as trolling when its very clear people were trolling but you did nothing to contribute to dealing with the actual issue of trolling. you had no stake in this. you didnt read his work and you dont publish any teases so youve no idea how upsetting stuff like this might be. and yeah people shouldnt care about what others think sure. people also shouldnt drink and drive or do any number of things. who are you to tell them how they should react to things or invalidate their feelings?

for real it seems like you saw a post of someone getting upset about something i think is valid and thought to yourself "i have nothing to do with this, but boy oh boy i cant wait to make this person even more miserable for no reason and then justify it using a flimsy mental health assumption" you come across as such an extremely narcissistic person. for real lol have you ever felt bad about anything youve ever done in your entire life?

sorry i dont mean to get personal but im a little pissed off at you. seriously, fuck off dude

EDIT: fucking christ, saying you dont care about what anyone thinks of you is such a cop out. just say "i can act with impunity because im better than everyone elses opinion"

EDIT EDIT: since this whole thing started eos got a more robust tagging tool, so actually mods are doing things if they see people having a problem with it. but fuck me, bringing up a problem is just whining. we should all just accept things for how they are and never try to improve them ever
edger477
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by edger477 »

Well, so many strawmans and misinterpreting of my words I can only deduce you are either a troll or alt account of fenway themselves (so both?)... And I will not go through your post to quote and answer/debunk, as I already said I won't use energy to feed the trolls.
You are just keeping the drama alive making whoever rate-bombed you enjoy the success. Just wake up, no one cares about ratings except you and maybe 3 other people; only very sad people go rate bomb, and they do it to other authors too, but for you they got the whining in return so they are motivated to keep up... either man up and live with it, or keep crying and be miserable, it is your choice what you focus on, not choice of other users here.

Being passive aggressive and removing the teases because of minority of ratings is decision of one person only, and trying to project the fault onto other people is sociopathic behavior. Get help. Please.
nogoodnamesleft7
Explorer
Explorer

lol yeah you caught me. how did you know every account thats on here disagreeing with you is an alt account? did you know that what people accuse others of being is usually that person projecting their own problems? how do we know youre not an alt account for fenway trying to stir the pot? you keep saying everything is a strawmans argument but havent pointed out at all how anyone has misinterpreted you at all. quite the opposite actually as people have pointed out you misinterpreting things and being the real strawman. youre such a penis man
fenway
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by fenway »

Hey. Just chiming in here.

My teases were things I had spent hundreds of hours creating, and with that time commitment came an undeniable wish to see them do well. By in large, the community took what I had to offer with open arms and I am very grateful for that.

The reason I took everything down was because I realized I got pulled in way too far over something where I found myself standing alone. I cared too much and I feel like I got eaten alive for it, maybe deservedly so. I decided that to keep myself from acting in such a way I wasn't happy with again here, I would leave altogether. I was happier enjoying my works by myself and I never got involved in any bickering with people I'd never met and shouldn't care about. And so, that's how things are going to be again for me from now on.

Apologies to everyone who enjoyed my publications. There are plenty of fine writers out there who do a much better job at this and I'd highly recommend you check them out and show them a little love!

I sporadically check here to answer messages my inbox has recently been getting flooded with, so if you'd like to communicate with me, feel free to send a pm. Once the month is over, I'll be removing my last tease and resume doing my own thing. Alone.

Thanks again everyone! It's been great! :love:
If you enjoy my work and would like to see more, consider supporting me on Patreon or leaving me a tip on Ko-fi! :-)

My published teases on Milovana!

Can't wob the Kob :-D
darkbluelight64
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
I am a: Switch

Post by darkbluelight64 »

fenway wrote: Sat Mar 05, 2022 2:59 am Once the month is over, I'll be removing my last tease and resume doing my own thing. Alone.
Don't remove it, please.

Your teases were great, I didn't get through all of them and was looking forward to doing the next one, and I'm definitely not the only one but they're all gone now :-O :no:

The community loved them, and there is still plenty of people who want/will play through them, you should bring them back. don't let some trolls and haters ruin your work, if they want to downvote the tease to lower the rating, they can waste their time but everyone knows your teases are great, a bad tease doesn't win tease of the month, especially when there is a lot of other great teases in competition.
Happywhenfound
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Happywhenfound »

Just a note of support to Fenway!

You put so much effort into building great teases, and the result was fantastic! Open them back up and let those who appreciate your work enjoy it?
softspeak
Explorer
Explorer
Dom/me(s): Uncollared and looking for a Mistress to own and guide me through life as she sees fit, I will wear her collar with pride. I will always work to be worthy of her attention and bring her joy. I live to serve and please my Mistress.
Sub/Slave(s): ---

Post by softspeak »

While I am very sorry to lose the pleasure and fun your teases have given me, I can understand your reasoning and wish you well in your future endeavors. Thank you what you have already provided for us.
Be safe,
-softspeak
I live to serve and please. I will always work to be worthy of my Mistress's attention while happily trying to be able to bring her joy.
Thamrill
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Thamrill »

So, as many know, Fenway has agreed to let me share offline versions of their webteases.

Fos simplicity, I'm going to share directly the link to download them, as I've received many requests to provide them and is quicker this way.

You can find them here: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... gF52pvpSXD

What to do with these files?
You can either use my offline viewer, which has been discontinued due to the lack of interest, to open them and play them directly. I haven't tested if they work. You can find the thread related to my offline viewer in my signature.

Another option is that you open them and get the script out. To open them, simply open them as if they were zip files (you can rename them to give them the zip extension in place of the tease one).

Once you get the script file you can upload it to a new tease.

1. Go here: https://milovana.com/eos/editor/teases
  2. Create a new tease (you can give it the name you prefer)
  3. Click on the button on the left with the curved arrow (under the eye)
  4. Click restore and upload the script.json file, when prompted, import everything, so you don't have to upload the images again
  5. preview the tease by clicking the eye button
  6. DO NOT REPUBLISH IT, be respectful of the original creator that agreed to let us have all files (I was missing some of them)
  7. If you want to play a different one, simply upload a different script following steps 3~5
Have fun.

~Thamrill